Brian's Loss Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The system works well. I am paying for everyone else to eat at my place. I can afford it, and it's nice having people around. I don't like being by myself; my mind drifts off to my loss. I notice that MaryAnn has a massive smile on her face when she found out she would be staying over. She keeps a bag here now since she doesn't know with certainty if she will be staying over.

Occasionally, a sister stays that wasn't expecting to. Right now, she is all smiles through dinner. We discuss the week, the noises the girls make, and what's new with MaryAnn's family. Her mother was dirt poor, working at strip clubs until she married a wealthy jeweler. Her mother has the fake tits still from her dancing and hooking days.

She didn't make much from dancing; most of the good money came from fans that she treated well in a private room. They call it a lap dance, and most would only buy lap dances. For an extra fee, she would do almost anything. That was tonight's conversation. Oh well, I need to choke the chicken badly.

My angels stay up later after dinner. They are active and checking everything out. We had a blast just taking in the sights and sounds of three happy and active babies. Soon, the aroma emanating from the three isn't so sweet. We change the diapers after a bath. We then give them their last feeding.

I love holding them when they're fighting to stay awake. Our world is so fascinating to them, they don't have time for sleep. Just like us, they need it, and soon they fall asleep, with my face being the last thing they see.

MaryAnn and I do the dishes and then go out for a swim. She washed her suit and forgot to bring it; so, she has no swimsuit. She gives me a sexy smile while taking off her shirt. She has a thick bra on to hold up her hefty breasts. Okay, I can see this. I jump in and swim a lap. She is waiting for me to watch her. Okay, I stop and give her the audience she wants.

Her peels her pants down her long legs. Wow, she has a hot body. She saunters over to the pool and then dips a toe into the water, testing the temperature. It's cold outside, enough you need a coat. I keep the pool a few degrees warmer to make the experience better.

Like in a slow-motion movie, the bra is unfastened and thrown on a chair. She quickly slides her panties down and throws them on the chair, as well. She brings her finger up to her lips in one of those adorable moves. Then with far more grace than expected, she dives into the pool with minimal splash. I bet she was on the diving team in high school; she was way too good not to be.

I see her swim underwater almost to the opposite end, flip, catching her breath, and then swim back to me. She wraps her arms and legs around me, then plants a big kiss on my lips.

MaryAnn says to me, "The water is awesome, and no suit feels so dirty; it's awesome. You should join me."

As I explain how I can't join her, she is slipping my trunks off by grabbing them and pushing me back. I slip right out of them. She slings them up onto the patio chair. I chase after her to dunk her for doing that. She proves elusive in the water. I manage to catch her a few times. Together, we have fun.

It's about an hour later that my arms are starting to feel weak. We have been goofing around for a straight hour. That took a lot of energy out of me.

I say to MaryAnn, "I think I have had enough; I am worn out."

MaryAnn, in an animated way, says, "It's about time. Twenty minutes ago, I ran out of energy. I can't believe a guy so big is like the Energizer Bunny. I could use a juice and a snack, I'm hungry."

We both quickly pick up our towels; it's cold in the evening air. In the heated pool, it was awesome; outside of the water, my teeth are chattering.

I yell at MaryAnn, "Get inside, I'll get the clothes, you're going to catch a cold."

I bring the clothes inside, place MaryAnn's clothes on the table. I take my wet trunks and my towel upstairs, where I hang them up to dry. I put on my boxers for bed and then go down for a snack.

Standing in the kitchen is a still naked MaryAnn making ice cream sundaes. She is nuking the fudge. On the table are two cold OJ bottles. I take in the sights, a naked MaryAnn.

Without even looking my way, she says, "Like the view? Taking pictures, you perv?"

I laugh at her, "Hey! If you want to walk around naked, I'm not stopping you. In fact, you look pretty good."

We sit down and eat our sundaes. It's funny, we aren't talking like we usually do. This is something different, something new, something special. I believe we might be scratching some itches tonight.

MaryAnn was speed eating; she is done way before me. She stares at me while I safely eat my sundae and avoid the brain freeze. Once I finish, she grabs all the dishes and rinses them out quickly before leaving them in the sink. She takes me by the hand and drags me to my room. I purposely walk slow, teasing her. She knows. She smiles at me.

Once in the room, I am pushed until I hit the bed, and then I am pushed harder, so I fall back in the bed. MaryAnn sits on the edge of the bed, where she has a worried look on her face. I wait for her instructions.

When she realizes I am waiting for her, she speaks in a soft voice, "I had just turned eighteen. My boyfriend took me to a park to have sex. No foreplay, no warming up, he shoves a nine-inch-thick cock into me quickly for two minutes. At the end, he shoots his wad, and then dances because he's so happy.

"I laid on the dirty ground, and traumatized. It hurt like hell: one thrust, all the way in a dry vagina. I almost passed out in pain. From then on, I swore that I would control when I have sex, and I will always go first. I know this is a lot to ask for our first time, but I need to do it this way. Can you live with my one rule?"

I look at her in amazement, "Wouldn't it just be easier to have the man eat you to a pair of orgasms minimum first?"

MaryAnn laughs at me, "Well, yeah. However, I like having sex as well. If I had to wait for a good fuck and a guy that eats pussy, it could be a long time without a good orgasm."

I crawl up on the bed, spread her legs, view the tremendous smile, then start my fun. I will admit, some women smell like dead fish, which makes it unpleasant. In my experience, there aren't that many of them. Most range from okay, to spectacular. As I use a wide tongue, MaryAnn is very good. My Holly was exceptional; I could eat her for hours. Hehe ... she never lasted that long.

MaryAnn is better than average; this is fun. My method of eating pussy is odd. I am a one-minute lover. For one minute, I use my wide tongue. Then for one minute, I use a quick narrow tongue. I will do a minute of humming, using my whiskers, and doing the alphabet. Then I start over, but it's only thirty seconds doing each. I follow up with fifteen seconds, ten seconds, and then I will continue with five-second rounds for as long as they can take it.

I rarely get to ten seconds before they have had a few orgasms and can't take it anymore. Because MaryAnn has had so little experience, she cums often. It isn't long before MaryAnn rolls away from me. She is breathing hard, unable to speak. I know this look; no use talking to her or trying anything else. She needs a few minutes to compose herself.

I use a towel to dry her off. The sweat is now turning cold because she is motionless. Removing the sweat allows her to stay warm. She can't speak yet, but the appreciation is written all over her face.

MaryAnn's first comment is in a low sultry voice, "You have no idea how bad I needed that. Please tell me you aren't stopping now. I am in full lust mode now."

I throw the towel on a chair, then lay down on the bed. As she is catching her breath, I roll onto my back. I am ready. I feel some guilt. Linda was the most help; she had told me straight to my face, "You need to date other women. No way my daughter would want you living single and alone for the rest of your life. I would say she loved you that much, but it was more. You were her everything."

Otherwise, I doubt that I am here now. This is too soon for a relationship. However, my daughters need someone. MaryAnn is sexy; I need this. When she notices me on my back, she's quick to scramble atop me. Her grin can't get any bigger. In a flash, she finds my stick and descends on it slowly. Oh, fuck, that is awesome.

She is sexually active and has had men bigger than me. Holly was tight and fit perfect. MaryAnn is loose, but far from well used. She has good strong muscles, allowing her to slowly bounce on me. Many women don't have the leg stamina to do cowboy very long, she does. She's also able to go slow and enjoy the ride much more than most cowboy drivers. This is awesome for both of us.

I would love to say I have an eight-inch beer can that I am shoving up into MaryAnn, but only in my dreams. I am a sturdy six inches of fun. Big guys rely on their size. I don't have that luxury; I must be good to get a second date or a second night. On my back, I am a flagpole and can't do much to help. The one thing I can control is not shooting my load. I do everything I can to prevent my orgasm.

I have a huge advantage, I only need to think of Holly, and my need for orgasm is diminished. I can go forever. Unfortunately, MaryAnn doesn't have the same ability. She is finally wearing down. She lasted a good twenty minutes, which is amazing. When I can confirm she is slowing down, I allow my orgasm.

MaryAnn enjoys her orgasm while mounted, and I am filling her womb. She then falls over and onto her side. I roll to my side, as well. Damn, I needed that. My whole outlook on life is much better now. When my breathing is back to normal, I pull MaryAnn closer. She is limp; she fell asleep. Oh hell, I am ready for round two.

Well, that's unusual. I expected at least two rounds, if not three, tonight. I guess I really did a number on her. She won't soon forget tonight ... I hope. That's great for the old ego. I easily fall asleep.

To be continued ...