All Comments on 'Brian's Mom Ch. 01-03'

by storyteller6

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
rem556rem556about 4 years ago
Great

Really enjoyed the story. It's moving along nicely, and Lindsey's expressing some interesting thought processes! Keep up the good work...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A great story

I want to fuck Brian's mom. I can wait for Brian to fuck her!

storyteller6storyteller6about 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the interest!

I am working up some new twists and turns. I haven't been working on this story for a long time, so I need to get back into it. Thanks for the encouragement so far!

satabdisatabdiabout 4 years ago
Interesting!

Carry on bro, fantastic and exciting, Lindsay's character is nice, would be more suitable if she would be Sean's mother. Overall ok, thanks.

storyteller6storyteller6about 4 years agoAuthor
Lindsey & Sean

I hadn't thought of that. These stories literally develop in ways that surprise me as much as anything. I guess I can see what you mean if Lindsey = Amy, but it didn't happen that way originally. Love the comments--I wish there were more so that I can see what people like and such. Thanks!

satabdisatabdiabout 4 years ago
Overwhelmed!

I'm from Bengal ( India ). Hearty congrats for your quick response, please proceed as you like. I must respect your story-development. Thanks and have a nice day.

storyteller6storyteller6about 4 years agoAuthor
Paging dirtymom49...

Hey... I tried to contact you on the site here, but that is not allowed for some reason... who knows. And, I got your feedback in my old email that I don't use anymore, and responded to that, but not sure if it will go through because of some "do not reply" message at the bottom of it. Anyway, if you see this, let's try to chat and thanks for the note!

Bobenjoys9495Bobenjoys9495over 3 years ago

It’s been 6 months, is there going to be a part 2???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous