Brian's Mom Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What she saw stopped her dead in her tracks.

"Oh my god!" she shrieked in her mind.

She saw Sean, just by the light of his phone. He was masturbating. Her gaze was fixed.

"I shouldn't be looking at this. This is wrong."

But she couldn't stop herself. She couldn't keep from watching him.

Connie saw Sean's phone--it was on, and she could hear him touching himself, though he was very quiet. All she could see was the light from his phone. He obviously had some porn. But he was perfectly quiet. His hand wasn't even really moving that much. But he was still far away so she couldn't make out any details.

She held her breath in absolute silence. Her mind was racing, her legs felt weak.

"I can't believe I'm watching my son's friend masturbate" she thought in her mind.

But even thinking that didn't matter. Her entire attention was focused on what she was seeing happen on her couch.

"What is wrong with me!" Connie was screaming inside her own head now.

Connie's nipples went rock hard and as she tried to control her breathing, she felt them rub against the inside of her shirt. With each breath her chest heaved up just a little and her nipples rubbed against fabric. She felt the exhilarating feeling of just being a natural woman. It spread from the ends of her breasts, all the way through her body. She kept completely quiet, leaning up onto the counter. Then, she pushed a little onto the edge of the rounded countertop just above her clit, but she couldn't take it. Her arms went weak--she had to stop. She went back down onto her feet, and instinctively reached down and felt between her legs. She was wet as a spring morning, pregnant with verdant, green desire.

"This is so wrong!"

The thoughts coursed through her mind like a flood. Like when the levee breaks and water goes everywhere at once, completely out of control. But still she looked.

"I wonder what kind of porn he likes--probably some young little fucking whore!"

Connie knew there was some very graphic pornography of very young girls--still 18, but naughty little tarts nonetheless. Amy told her once about a magazine called Barely Legal. She could only imagine what was inside it.

"Am I jealous of some little high school slut?" More random thoughts kept coming.

Of course, Connie did not know that Sean was actually looking at her--there was just no way she could know that.

Sean didn't even need to rub himself very much. The young sperm welling up inside him was so strong, so full, he just needed to unload it--into something--onto something. He already had a t-shirt in his hand and knew it wouldn't take long. His cock was literally pulsing with desire. He had to focus on not making a sound.

As he clicked through the pictures, first, Connie's bare tits, then a body shot, and then, one where she stepped back just enough while she was holding up the Victoria's Secret blue panties--it was this one that was golden. Sean looked at the picture and sure enough, he could see Connie--Brian's Mom--in the nude. He could see her labia--right there--from just an hour ago! Her pubic hair was trimmed and her soft lips were plainly visible.

That's all Sean needed. His mind turned over like he'd just gone over the top of the roller coaster, and with that he pumped wave after wave of cum into his t-shirt. All the while, looking at Connie's beautiful pussy. He unloaded everything he had--a heavy, very wet orgasm--just from staring at her sex.

Connie watched the entire scene unfold in front of her as he came nearly without a sound. It never crossed her mind that he was actually looking at her nude body.

That was it, Sean was finished. He shut his phone off and went to sleep.

If either Connie or Sean had known what the other was truly thinking about at that moment, they would have undoubtedly had sex right there, without regard for consequence, and for anyone to see. They were only 15 feet from each other. But each of their minds was completely unaware of what was happening in the other. Perhaps that part was fate.

Connie made her way back to the her room once Sean had fallen asleep.

And not a sound came from upstairs, where her son was probably already out.

She came into the room and looked into Rick's eyes. He'd been patient. One look from her and he knew that she was satisfied that her house was in order.

"Everything OK? he questioned her.

"Yes."

Connie looked at Rick intently.

"Honey, I really need you right now."

She slipped off her blouse and let it drop to the floor. Her tits were full and heavy, and her nipples already stiff. She was beautiful and yearning--wanton for the sake of lust--yet swirled in with her feelings for Rick.

Rick pulled her over to him and kissed her hard. He reached his hand down between her legs and stroked the bottom of her panties, his middle finger tracing out her cleft. Connie's labia were already swollen with pent-up desire. Her legs buckled slightly when he did that to her.

"Rick, I need you so bad right now," she pleaded.

"Babe, you're soaking wet!" Rick was pleasantly surprised, but also curious--she had been out in the kitchen for the last ten minutes.

"What were you doing?" he asked her, somewhat probingly.

"I was just checking on Sean and Brian."

Connie seemed quietly defensive, as if she were going to be in trouble for something. Rick started working her panties off. He'd had enough. She was going to get what was coming to her. He took off his pants and stood there in front of her with his penis already half erect.

"You know what I think? Rick asked her, his voice in a questioning tone. "You secretly want Sean to slip his young cock right up your hungry little cunt.

Connie was aghast.

"No! How could you say that! He's 18 years old! The words hung in the air but couldn't land.

She tried her best to convince Rick, but the more she did so, she realized he wasn't buying it. He smiled and smirked at her a little even. And the more she tried to wiggle her way out of it she realized that she herself wasn't buying it either.

"Why are you laughing at me?" Connie seemed hurt.

"Admit it Connie, admit it or I'm going to bed, and I mean going to sleep."

"No baby, I need your cock inside me! Please!" Connie lay on the bed and spread her legs for him, just like a wanton whore.

"Say it." Rick blurted at her. "Say it!"

"Say what? Connie pretended like she didn't know what he was talking about.

"You know, you know what girls are supposed to say."

She pulled up her legs and sat in a fetal position, but her pussy was still on display, soaking wet. She held her head in her hands and started to cry. She was so confused--confused about everything. She wanted to feel good. She wanted the clarity that only orgasm brings her, but she was a mess.

"I'm a slut."

Rick smiled. "Good girl. Now say it again." She did. "And what else," he continued.

"I don't know." Connie was silent.

"Honey please make love to me." She seemed almost resigned.

"God, why do you do this to me!"

She burst into tears again. Rick finally sat down next to her and took her into his arms, and held her. Connie cried for a few more minutes and then, without either of them saying anything, she just lay back on the bed, legs spread and looked at Rick. Her pussy was begging to feel his cock inside of it.

In a quiet, but deliberate tone she looked up at him and said, "Rick, I need you to fuck me... right now... please!" Connie's voice was intense, like a hushed scream. There was so much going through her mind.

Rick finally relented and climbed on top of her. In one long push he was all the way inside his beautiful girlfriend's pussy. She moaned in pleasure and frustration at the same time, but with each push the pleasure took over. Finally she fucked back and Rick grabbed her by the hips.

"Say it!" He commanded her.

"I'm a slut, I'm a slut!" Connie labored over her words, her mind almost absent. He loved it. Connie fucked back at him as hard as he pushed into her. He continued penetrating her, powerfully probing her body with his penis.

It didn't take long.

"Oh my God, I'm coming, I'm coming!" she said, in between heavy breaths while he pumped her.

Connie's vagina began to spasm around Rick, and it was too much for him as well. Beautifully, she came with several wonderful contractions and Rick unloaded into her, holding himself all the way inside her while she gripped his cock with her pussy. She had to keep from screaming at that moment. Rick held her in his arms while her body convulsed under him.

"Aaaaagh, aah, uugh," she blurted, trying her best to not make too much noise.

He held her in his arms, his cock pinning her to the bed. Finally, she subsided and Rick pulled out--heavy and spent. The two lay their holding each other for several minutes. They didn't say anything--just lay there, until finally she calmed down to normal and then just kept going. In a few moments she had drifted off to sleep. Rick lay there wondering what was going on in his lover's head. He had not idea. Gradually, he drifted off to sleep as well.

Brian's Mom Chapter 3

"Hi Brian, come on in, I'm Lindsey--it's nice to meet you finally!"

"Hi."

Brian sat down in the office and Lindsey closed the door behind him. He was quiet.

"Thank you so much for coming in--I read your online questionnaire and I really think we have some answers for you. And thanks for being brave--we realize this isn't the easiest thing to do for most people."

Lindsey smiled at the young man. She was professional, yet thoughtful.

"Well, thank you," he said, smiling, somewhat hesitantly. "I'm really looking forward to it, actually."

They talked for a few minutes, covering background items, family, school, etc. Lindsey wanted Brian to realize that it was OK to share very intimate things with her--that he'd have her complete confidence.

"You're a brave young man Brian, and I know that if you are willing to try to understand what we have learned through our research that your questions will be answered. I think it will be so satisfying to you, I really do. I just can't say enough."

Lindsey was sincere, and seemed genuine. She was probably in her late twenties, about 5'-6", a nicely built brunette with a lovely smile. She was smart, witty, and exuberant about the research she and her team had been doing. Brian had found her through an Internet search when he was trying to understand his own sexual attraction--for his Mom. He was relieved to finally find some help, and fortunate that Lindsey was only an hour's drive away.

"We're going to start with a little game. I'm going to show you that I trust you and that I too am willing to share something intimate."

She looked at him and smiled. Brian didn't know what to expect.

"What...?, I mean, sure, OK." Brian replied.

"It's OK, I don't expect you to know what I'm going to do. It's part of the exercise..."

Lindsey looked at Brian in a way that only women seem to do--she captivated his attention with her cute mannerisms, but then drilled down on him, almost like a magical power--the one that girls have over boys--the one they've always had over boys. Then, to Brian's complete surprise, Lindsey unbuttoned her shirt and opened her bra for him, and let him just look at her.

She then invited him to feel her up, right there in her office.

"Go ahead, touch me--I want you to see that you can allow yourself to feel whatever you want in here."

Brian was embarrassed beyond belief. There was a pause, and then Lindsey finally spoke up again.

"Brian, I'm doing this because I will be asking you all kinds of intimate things and I want you to know that I'm willing to share too."

Still nothing. He seemed frozen.

"Brian..." she laughed playfully a bit, "A girl's not going to do this all day!" Lindsey smiled at the young man, flirting a bit with him, with her tits literally waiting for him. "Now touch me!"

He reached up and squeezed her supple breast and cupped his hand around it.

"See, doesn't that feel good? This is going to be fun!" she went on, smiling even more.

"Now stand up and grab me from behind... go ahead, it's OK."

Brian stood up and got behind her, then reached up and squoze both of her tits. He could not believe his eyes--or his hands. Lindsey let out a lovely little 'purr.'

"Now wasn't that fun?"

Lindsey was clever. "Do you feel a bit more relaxed?," she asked.

"Wow, umm..., well..., yes, I do."

"See how easy that was? I'm not really a slut or anything--at least I hope you don't think so" Lindsey giggled, "I just needed you to understand."

Lindsey was winning him over. He felt a little more at ease now, and sat back down while she made herself look professional again. There was a pause and then Brian spoke up.

"Well, I can't believe I'm here actually, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about the article. It just blew me away."

She was all buttoned up again, back to the professional she was.

"We hear that from people." Lindsey was gentle, knowing that this was a huge mind-shift for Brian.

"I remember when I first was processing what we were learning from the research about these taboo relationships," she went on, "I fought it for quite a while."

Brian was relieved to hear her say that.

"Really? So you felt that way too?"

"Yes. It's OK, I'll help you understand everything. But it takes time so you have to be patient with yourself. It is so wonderful once you know.

And from what I read you're principal interest is the incest part--your Mom, right?"

Brian nodded 'yes.' He felt ashamed of that word. Lindsey sensed him.

"I know, it sounds so awful doesn't it." She twisted her mouth a little, like she was tasting something nasty, her playful way of expressing herself. Then she broke into a cheer:

"Incest is best! Just ask a motherfucker!"

They both laughed.

"Now say it with me." And they did. Twice.

"It's true, I was a cheerleader in high school," she said, with a kind of low, confessional voice, laughing at the end.

Lindsey looked right at him. "You love your Mom, don't you." Before he could answer she went on, "Is she pretty cute too? Is she hot?" Her voice was pliant and flirty.

Brian smiled widely at that.

"That's wonderful." Lindsey switched back to 'researcher' again.

"And it is so exciting--especially what we've learned about the mother-son relationship. That one is truly fascinating, and to honest, so beautiful. It's a tragedy that more people don't know about this."

She was clearly convinced of the value of these new understandings. She went on.

"And Brian, before we even begin let me say that the feelings you have are more normal than you think--that's the truly amazing part--you'll see that piece by piece as we go into it further. Not only are they normal, but your being here is proof that you need to follow these strong urges--I am so proud of you already!"

Lindsey was gushing just a bit over him.

So, let's break it down, OK?"

"OK." Brian was ready.

"And by the way, don't feel shy about anything. You may be surprised, you may be shocked, you may get turned on--it's all OK. That's what I'm here to help you understand. There are no boundaries--just let yourself feel whatever comes up from what I'm telling you."

"Thanks, I think that will help me." Brian was reassured.

"So tell me Brian what you got from the article, or what it was in your life that led you to it--let's see what you feel like you already understand or what you have questions with. I think that will be a good place to start. And just be as honest as you can--there are no bad questions and I won't judge anything you say, OK?"

Lindsey was sincere, and truly wanted to help Brian understand his feelings.

"Well, a few years ago I realized I was looking at my Mom and having really odd feelings--like sexual feelings. I was probably 14 then, I think. I felt horrible about it, but they wouldn't go away. I mean, incest is totally immoral, right? And I feel so guilty about it!"

Brian felt a bit exasperated.

"Wait, wait, one thing at time." Lindsey wanted to help Brian break it all down.

"OK, first of all, do you feel like it is OK for you to have sexual feelings?" She started one by one.

"Well, ya, of course, but I've always been told that was only for marriage, and certainly not to have them about my Mom!"

Brian laughed a bit.

"OK, so what do you mean, 'only for marriage'?" she asked him.

"Well you know, in religions, you're only supposed to have sex after marriage."

Lindsey sat patiently, listening to Brian.

"Why do you think religions say that Brian?

"Because it's a commandment of God."

"OK, but why is it a commandment?"

There was a pause. Brian thought back to the article.


"Because... well, I guess I'm not sure."

"Perfect. That's something most people in their lives never realize--and they just follow blindly."

Lindsey was trying to help him understand.

"You see, we studied cultures where there were no Bibles or other religious texts and we found that relationships in the family were sexually open. It wasn't without order, but there were sexual relationships among the members and it wasn't a problem, and in fact, it was part of a network of intimacy that was shared throughout the families. And, we are just uncovering things in ancient Christian cultures that look like these other non-Christian cultures. Things that seem to indicate that there are notions missing from the text--the Biblical text. What I mean is that what we see as the part about 'thou shalt not do this and that' is because there were conditions associated with them. It's not that the sex acts themselves were wrong, only at certain times and in certain situations. And the commandment against adultery had to do with sex outside of the marriage--which we have other research on--but it was for a whole bunch of practical reasons--none of which had to do with commandments against things which felt good or were a bonding experience between family members. That's where people get it wrong.

"So that means that a boy was probably having sex with his Mom?"

Brian seemed intrigued.

"Well, yes, but let's get to that piece by piece. First of all how was he to learn about it? And from whom would he learn about it?"

Brian sat there and took that in.

"Oh. I mean, oh, I guess I hadn't thought about it like that."

"But wait, he'd learn about it when he got married like we do now," Brian reasoned.

Lindsey smiled, and tried to hide a little laugh.

"Have you heard how awful some women's wedding nights are?"

Brian said he knew about that, but that it worked itself out eventually.

"Right. E-v-e-n-t-u-a-l-l-y." Lindsey spelled it out slowly.

"But it didn't have to be like that and in fact, it wasn't. That is something that we live with now as a society, but it wasn't always that way. Boys learned from their mothers before they ever had sex with their wives. I know that sounds shocking, but that's what we've found. And girls learned from their fathers, but that's a different story--there is a whole sacred ritual with that side of the story--we won't go into that right now--but it's quite fascinating and very beautiful indeed."

Lindsey too was getting ahead of herself. She brought them back to his first concern.

"So do you agree that sexual feelings are OK?, I mean in general?"

"Well, ya, sure, I guess so" Brian answered.

"OK. So sex is good. That's good! Check that one off!" Lindsey made a motion with her arm like she was checking a box.

"So tell me then Brian--back to your Mom now, how did these feelings for her progress?"

Brian smiled and then looked down a bit.

"Well, one day when she thought I wasn't home, and well, I was, but anyway, I saw her with her boyfriend. I mean, she didn't... I wasn't supposed to, I mean, she didn't know--I just heard them and peeked out of my bedroom."