Brian's Mom Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey listened carefully.

"You saw her with her boyfriend?" Lindsey was trying to get Brian clarify--her voice pitched up slightly. There was a long pause, but she waited for Brian to move himself forward. Finally he spoke.

"Have sex." Brian said those two words and stopped. And then another long pause.

"OK..., good--Brian, look at me." Lindsey was connecting with him now.

"Say it with me--'I saw her have sex with her boyfriend'"

Lindsey and Brian said it together, slowly.

"Good." Lindsey was trying to encourage Brian to own his feelings.

"Tell me more, tell me what you saw," she importuned him. She could see Brian drifting back into his memory.

"I mean, I literally watched Rick--my Mom's boyfriend--um..."

He stopped.

"It's OK Brian, you can tell me. What did you see Rick to do her?"

Lindsey tried to draw it out of him.

"It's OK, you can say it--just describe it how you like, don't worry."

"Well, he had her on the couch--I mean he had his cock buried deep inside my Mom and..."

"It's OK, keep telling me, so you watched her boyfriend pushing himself inside your Mom's pussy?"

"Wow... Yeah, I mean, it was so... yeah, that's what he did."

Lindsey leaned forward, a bit more serious now, was talking a little more quietly to him. She was encouraged by Brian's openness.

"See, it feels good to tell me that doesn't it?"

She was beaming with pride.

"Yes, it does."

Lindsey wanted Brian to process the experience, the words, his feelings for his Mom.

"Say 'My Mom's pussy' with me--it will feel good."

They spoke the words together.

"Say it again," she beckoned. "'My Mom's pussy.'" Both their voices said it together.

Lindsey continued, slowly and deliberately, "He had his cock buried deep inside my Mom's pussy. Say that with me Brian."

And they repeated the lines two more times.

"See it's OK for you to say that because your Mom is a sexual being, and she has a pussy, a lovely, hot little pussy."

Brian beamed.

"Did she have an orgasm?"

Lindsey was like a massage therapist who digs down into the muscle until she gets a reaction--she was fearless.

"Yes, I think she did. I mean, ya, I'm pretty sure she did."

"And how did you feel seeing her do that?" she asked.

"I... well, I shouldn't have seen her do that." Brian paused.

"Brian, I just asked you how you felt seeing her do that, not whether you should have avoided watching--try to separate those two things, OK?" She was a bit stern, almost like she was lightly scolding him.

Lindsey could see that he needed help processing what he saw. Brian was still in his thought, in his memory.

"Well... um, ya, I loved it. I can't stop thinking about it."

"Yes! You see?"

Lindsey was encouraged now.

"Tell me in your words again, what you saw--and if you need to describe her disrespectfully, it's OK, just do it if you need to." Lindsey was now all the way in, deeply counseling Brian and trying to get him see his Mom as a sexual being.

Brian took courage from her.

"Ya, OK, um, ya..., so I saw my Mom get fucked on the couch, and I mean, Rick had her legs spread and he fucked the shit out of her! And she took him deep inside her cunt, and when she came she arched her back and screamed in ecstasy. It was fucking unbelievable!"

Lindsey reached over and grabbed Brian by the hands, "Yes! Yes!, That's it Brian!"

"And I loved seeing it, I loved seeing her be a slut. It was so damn hot, and my cock was totally hard, wow," Brian was lost in reflection now.

Lindsey shot back.

"That is exactly the way you should feel--happy, turned on, all of that--but not bad or guilty. You saw your Mom--whom I'm sure you love very much, right?"

Brian nodded 'yes" as she continued,

"Have extreme sexual pleasure--something I'm sure she loved very much. Is there any reason you shouldn't feel excited or feel like what you witnessed wasn't something special, or that it was wrong?"

Brian listened intently while Lindsey explained that since he loved his Mom, it's normal and healthy to love knowing and seeing, and experiencing her having joy, having fulfillment--all of the things that quite literally "come" with having an orgasm.

"But as much as I loved it and she loved it, first, well, she'd kill me if she knew, and second, I shouldn't find that sexually stimulating for me."

Brian's words now stood as a roadblock of where their conversation was trying to go.

"Listen, the thing that keeps stopping you--and actually I don't agree that she'd be angry with you but we'll get back to that--the thing that keeps making you think your feelings are wrong is that you're unable to separate the fact that sex--which feels good and is wonderful, and is an expression of love, is not always done just for making babies. And God knows, you don't want to be making a baby with your Mom! And your guilt is somehow tied to that notion. But the guilt you feel is an illusion. It's an illusion based on the commandments you are worried about that are there--obviously--to prevent making babies with the wrong people. I mean, you and your Mom--or you and your sister--shouldn't be trying to make a baby!"

They both laughed about this for a minute.

"You have to realize, and I know this will take some time for you, that sex is beautiful, it's necessary, it's a way to feel good in a world that's often not nice, and that it is a gift from God, or our creator or whatever that helps us all through this life. We should embrace it, not shun it because we think it's somehow sinful. What is sinful is what's happened to it."

Brian was struggling to believe Lindsey. Some of it was getting through but he kept slipping back into the old mindset.

"It's OK Brian--it will take you some time to do this, it's fine. You're doing great!"

"Thanks Lindsey, I'm trying."

They sat for a moment, collecting their thoughts before Lindsey went on.

"The research is interesting. Let me tell you about it. The research is showing some missing scriptures from the Christian world where there are conditions--and they all have to do with numbers. So the commandment against having sex with your mother or sister has to do with their cycle. And these ancient people were very keen on natural cycles--they knew all about them from farming and so on. So it has to do with making sure babies weren't conceived that weren't supposed to be, and that was all a timing thing. But down through the years all it just changed into, 'It's wrong, and vile and sinful'--the sex that is, but it never was. That's the true tragedy that modern cultures have lived with for generations. And it never needed to be that way. And these other non-Christian cultures we looked at have sexual intimacy as necessary in the family but the sons avoid getting their sisters or their mother pregnant because they honor the female's menstrual cycle--it's just a natural act for them. So it proves that it's the same thing as the Christian world--but those parts of the canon of scripture are missing."

Brian was finally getting it.

"So what you're saying is somehow the sex just became bad, but it didn't need to be, right?" Brian was processing.


"Yes! That's the amazing part of all of this."

Lindsey was getting excited.

"But there's another reason you want to have sex with your Mom--and it's simply beautiful. I mean, I can't believe it myself. I'm a social scientist and I like to break things down, but in all of this, it's actually, I mean, the science perfectly lines up with this hidden desire--it's so amazing."

Brian was perplexed.

"What if I told you the reason you have a strong sexual desire for your Mom is because you've actually already had sex with her."

"Wait, what?" Brian was really confused now.

"I've never had sex with her in real life, only in my mind. It's just a strong fantasy."

Lindsey finally couldn't contain herself any longer.

"Yes, and yes!" she blurted. "Both things are true! Well, all three! Let me explain."

"OK," Brian nodded for her to continue.

"You were created in her womb. You don't know this yet, but your mind--which you mentioned--remembers being there--and longs to return to it. And all it knows is that her vagina is the pathway to it. And it doesn't worry about direction. You literally had sex with your Mom--and it was your whole body--when you filled her vagina the first time. And your mind--funny that you mention that--knows this, it remembers this! Your mind, whether you realize it or not, associates your mother's vagina--that soft, warm, wet, intimate place with her womb--which for all intents and purposes--is heaven itself--right here on Earth. Why do you hear men describe a pussy as 'heaven'? And, seeing how they can't quite get to her womb, they push and prod and pump until at least part of them--a very intimate part gets close enough to dispatch a stream of little white trailblazers to go up and colonize it. And you see, this is the science of procreation--that strong desire to go back up inside a girl's pussy starts out with the boy's mother, but he can't get all the way in her so he shoots his most precious load--right at her cervix. It's beautiful and fail-proof at the same time. But since the boy's father prevents him from regularly seeking out his mother's heaven--think Oedipus Complex--he goes and seeks out someone else's daughter, gets inside her and aims his load at her womb instead."

Brian sat staring at Lindsey. He was speechless.

"Your brain remembers things that you aren't aware of. They manifest themselves sometimes as neuroses or psychoses, but also as things such as yearning, longing, unquenchable desire--like thirst for instance--these types of things. And in this case we're talking about, as a taboo sexual fetish. One which everyone believes is a vile sin--and it isn't!

Also, we believe that the birth process itself is sexual. This is the remarkable thing about our research. No one, at least that we know of, has ever made that connection before. That it is a sex act--first and foremost--primal, intimate--but a sex act. In fact, it's the first and most important one. We know for the mothers, it doesn't register as such because it is usually painful, but there is tremendous pressure exerted on the walls of her vagina and this is stored away--in her brain. For the male baby at least (girls are more complicated), there is a yearning created in those few blessed moments when he is literally completely inside her pussy. It's the only time in his life when he is able to have sex with her using his entire body. And this powerful memory is stored away in his brain. So mother and son have a powerful mental/sexual connection that neither of them are aware of. Think about that for a second. As he grows up and this thought is temporarily forgotten, his body remembers and concentrates his desire to have original sex with her again in the parts of his body that can do so--tongues, fingers, and of course, his penis."

Brian was beginning to see everything now.

"Think about it: Boys want to stick all of these in girls as soon as they 'remember' how good it feels. But they don't realize that it is a memory, they think of it as incredibly strong desire. And which part of him gets the closest to her womb, and which one can experience her vagina most completely, most satisfyingly? You guessed it. His erect penis."

Brian now understood.

"Because none of the rest of his body can go back into her," he replied.

"That's right. If you think about it, only those body parts will fit inside a woman after the boy is grown and adolescence starts 'reminding' him constantly to go looking for heaven inside a girl's cunt. Yes I used the word 'cunt' because you have to understand how powerful your sex drive is--and the words escalate to show this. But if he really accesses his memory, the desire will be for the original heaven inside his mother's body--and that is accessed one way and one way only--as deep up her pussy as his stiff cock can be pushed. So Brian, it's not wrong, it's not a sin, it's deeply programmed in your brain to want to stick your penis inside your Mom and unload in her womb. But like you, she doesn't know this in her regular day-to-day brain. She too has to relearn this. That's a separate topic. We'll get to that later. It'a s process, believe me, and it takes time. But you see, now that as a culture we've sabotaged that connection, that longing that exists, that perfect love, that perfect teaching experience for the boy is lost forever. That's the true tragedy."

Brian focused on Lindsey's every word.

"And one last thing," Lindsey continued, "We believe that just like it is important during vaginal birth for the baby to be prepared physically and to be given immunities from contact with the vagina, we think that sexually and emotionally the same thing happens. And this, this is why there is a particular connection between the mother and her son. Because if the two of them allow it to happen, there will be a magical connection once their bodies are once again put in contact with each other--because both of their brains have the experience stored deep inside them. And when they allow their bodies to come together again, it is a very sacred reunion. The pleasure they each experience is beyond just sexual pleasure, but the sexual part is deeply satisfying, to both of them. And it's also why she should always be his first. It sets the stage for everything else."