Bribery, Blackmail, and Pussy

Story Info
A lawyer learns that bribery can get you more than hard work.
4.5k words
4.45
7.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,058 Followers

The following story is pure fiction. The characters are not real people. Any similarity to real people, places, or events are purely coincidental. None of the events depicted here actually happened. I do not condone violations of the law.

My name is Jack and I grew up in the most corrupt city in the United States. I won't name the city, but you can probably guess. My dad was a defense attorney, and my mom was the senior vice president of an accounting firm. I never liked school, but I somehow got through it, graduating in the top ten percent of my class. My dad pressured me to go to the same college he went to, so I applied and was accepted. I didn't study very much, but man did I party! It seemed like there was a party every weekend with lots of booze, weed, and hot and willing women. Again, due to my dad's pressure, I majored in Political Science and pre-law, just like he had. Once again, I graduated toward the top of my class, and I was accepted to the same Law School my dad had graduated from. After graduation and passing the state Bar, I got a job at my dad's law firm. Six months later, I took a job as a legal advisor for a local politician.

While working in my dad's law firm, he taught me several things. First, he taught me to enjoy top shelf Scotch and wine, fine cigars, expensive clothes, and beautiful sexy women. I was surprised the first time he took me to a cocktail party and we both hooked up with a couple of beautiful women. I mean, he was my father which means he was married to my mother. I wondered why he was fucking another woman, and cheating on my mom, but I didn't question it at the time. After all, he always made sure I was being taken care of, and pussy sort of made me blind to what he was doing.

I had a lot of fun while working with my dad. I never would have left but he pushed me to take the job with the politician. When I was hired, he sat me down and said he wanted to explain something to me.

Dad asked, "Did you ever wonder how you graduated High School in the top ten percent of your class?"

"No, not really."

"Well let me tell you, it wasn't because you studied hard. Shit, you didn't have time to study. You spent all your time smoking weed and fucking cheerleaders. You graduated because I made it happen. It just so happens I found out your principal was fucking a married member of the school board. I had my investigator follow him, and he was able to get several compromising photos of them kissing and going into hotels. Then he managed to get a high-quality video of them fucking and one very good video of her giving your principal a blow job. I showed him the photos and videos, and I told him he would make sure you not only graduated, but you would graduate in the top ten percent of your class. Otherwise, his wife would get copies of the photos and videos, and the school board member's husband would also get copies. In other words, I bribed him."

My dad then told me he had bribed the college Dean to make sure I got into college and graduated, and he also bribed the Dean of the law school. He paid someone off to get me the job with the politician because he wanted me to get close to him and find out all his secrets so he could blackmail him at a later date. He said it always pays to be able to own a politician. He then told me that I should always make sure I had a good investigator who didn't mind bending the law when it came to getting dirt on people. In the meantime, he said I could use his.

After I had been working for the senator for about two months, I learned two things about him. He liked to drink, and he liked beautiful women. I was pretty sure he was fucking his personal assistant, Sandy. She screened all of his calls and his mail, and she kept track of his schedule. She was also gorgeous. She was 27 years old, blond, blue eyes, and had amazing tits, ass and legs. She also had a great smile and personality. I had attended several parties and political events with them and had noticed when he had too much to drink, she would take him by the arm and lead him to his hotel room. I also noticed she didn't return, so I assumed she was sleeping with him.

One afternoon I found myself alone with her in the office. I said, "Sandy, could I talk to you for a second?"

She flashed me one of those sparkling smiles when she answered, "Sure Jack. What can I do for you?"

"I've been working here for several months now. I don't know much about politics, even though I majored in Political Science, so I'm not involved in the inner workings of Senator Shultz's daily life like you are. I'm just the legal advisor but I'm very observant, and I hear things. Last week I heard the senator cussing and bitching about his taxes. He seemed to be upset about how much of his income went to the government. I might be out of line, but I think I might have a way to help him. I didn't want to go behind your back and approach him myself, but if you're interested in helping him, we could work together to help him keep a lot more of his money."

She sounded skeptical when she answered, "And just how would you be able to do that?"

"Have you ever heard of an offshore bank account?"

She stared at me for a long time with those beautiful, piercing blue eyes, before she smiled and said, "Tell me more."

"OK. To begin with, an offshore bank account is not illegal. It's just a way to place your money in a country that has much laxer tax regulations. The first thing you need to do is choose a tax haven. There are several, but I prefer to use the Cayman Islands."

Sandy interrupted me and said, "Wait. You have an offshore account?"

"You're damn right I do. My dad taught me about offshore banking right after I started making money. Anyway, I recommend using a bank in the Cayman Islands. The next thing you need to do is form a corporation, or even better, I would recommend forming a private non-profit foundation. That way most of the money made here can be funneled into the foundation instead of a private account under the senator's name. For instance, if there is a hurricane or earthquake in Haiti, or any other shithole country, the senator could announce that he is forming a charity to help the country rebuild and to provide food and medical supplies to the victims. He will look like a hero. Then he would hold fund raisers to get all of his rich friends to write a check to the charity. The money would go into the offshore bank account, and since it's not an American entity, the IRS wouldn't be demanding taxes. The money would essentially belong to the senator. Just to provide another layer of secrecy, I would recommend appointing an agent to run the charity and to manage the bank account on the senator's behalf. As the legal advisor, and since I am familiar with the way offshore accounts work, I would be glad to serve as the agent, keeping the senator's name completely secret. I would have the bank issue him a credit card he could use to gain access to the money. I have a couple of other ideas for making and hiding money, if you think the senator would be interested."

Sandy had a big smile on her face as she asked, "It seems like you know what you're talking about. How sure are you that the senator would be totally safe from the IRS and other law enforcement agencies?"

I returned her smile when I answered, "100 percent sure. When I became a lawyer and started working at my dad's firm, I was the lowest paid attorney in town. My dad paid me minimum wages which I reported to the IRS, and I paid taxes on. He paid me another salary in cash that went directly to my offshore account. I can tell you that I became very wealthy while working for minimum wage."

She thought for a few minutes before saying, "Let me run this by the senator and I'll get back to you. I might arrange a meeting if I need you to explain it to him and to answer any other questions he might have."

I told her I was always available, and then I asked her, "I was wondering, and you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but are you and the senator exclusive, or do you see other people outside of work?"

She seemed surprised that I knew they were having an affair, but she had that smile again when she answered, "We are very close. I try to keep him out of trouble, so if I think he has had too much to drink, I'll make sure he gets back to his hotel room and into bed. But to answer your question, I still date on occasion, and the senator is currently engaged. Why do you ask?"

"I hope this won't upset you or cost me my job, but I find you very attractive, and I would like to take you to dinner sometime."

Again, she flashed me that bright white smile before saying, "I wasn't expecting that from you. Everyone in this office, both men and women, keeps their distance from me. I guess they assume I'm off limits. I like your confidence. You're not hard to look at either, so if you want to ask me out, just ask."

Since she had said I wasn't hard to look at, maybe I should explain what she was looking at. Remember when my dad said I spent all my time in High School fucking cheerleaders? That's because I never had a problem getting a date with any of them, and once I had fucked them, they always came back for more.

My family was of Italian heritage, so I had black hair, brown eyes, and a complexion that made me look like I had a perpetual tan. I'm 6'2", 220 pounds, and since I have had access to a gym since I was 15, I was in excellent shape. I had thick arms and legs with strong biceps and a thick neck and chest. Some people said my best asset was my bright white smile, but once I got undressed, all the girls said it was my 8 1/2 inch long, and very thick cock. Fortunately, I knew how to use it. If my cock wasn't enough, I also loved to eat pussy. Apparently, the girls liked to share their sexual experiences with each other, so everyone knew I had a big dick, and I loved to eat pussy. It was never hard to get a date.

Since I had Sandy's attention, I asked, "Would you like to go to dinner tomorrow night?"

She said she would love to.

I picked her up in my Mercedes S-580. She was wearing a tight black dress, so when she sat down in the passenger seat, she showed a lot of leg. She didn't seem to mind. She ran her hand over the leather dash and said, "Wow! Nice car."

I took her to my favorite Italian restaurant. Everyone knew me there. I think the owners were related to my family somehow, but I never really asked how. I had heard the owner was a member of the mob. We got the best table in a fairly secluded area with a semicircle booth. When we were seated, she slid over very close to me even though there was plenty of room. We had an excellent meal, drank a bottle of wine, and had some very nice conversation where I learned a lot more about her. She grew up in the city, attended an exclusive Catholic girl's school, and then an equally exclusive girl's college where she graduated with honors. She had been working for the senator for almost three years.

After dessert, we got in my car, and I asked her if she would like to come up to my place for a drink. She agreed, so I took her to my condo. With some help from my dad, I had managed to buy a penthouse in an exclusive building that overlooked the water. Sandy looked around and seemed to be impressed. We drank some more wine while sitting on the sofa. If she had been sitting any closer, she would be sitting on my lap. I took a chance, and I leaned over to kiss her. She not only didn't resist, she enthusiastically participated. I had my hand on the back of her head, pulling her toward me. Our lips were pressed together, and our tongues were dueling with each other. I reluctantly broke our kiss and said, "You have a beautiful dress on tonight. It would be a shame to get it wrinkled and stained. Why don't we take it off."

She gave me another of her beautiful smiles and said, "That's an excellent idea."

I reached for the zipper at the back and pulled it down. She shrugged her shoulders and the dress fell to the floor. She was wearing a black lace bra and a matching thong. She unsnapped the bra and let it fall to the floor, exposing her perfect 36C cup tits. I have fucked a lot of beautiful women, but Sandy may have been the most beautiful, sensuous woman I had ever been with.

She said, "Well, now it seems you're overdressed!"

I stood up and quickly shed my clothes. When I pulled my silk boxers over my raging hard cock, she audibly gasped and said, "My god! That's the biggest cock I've ever seen!"

As an Italian, I had thick black hair on my chest, arms and legs. I have a girl come to my condo once a month to give me a very sensual massage that always ends in a blow job. Several months ago, she suggested I get a manscape, and she offered to do it for me. As a result, all the hair around my cock and balls have been removed. She told me it not only made it nicer when she gave me a blow job, but it also made my cock look bigger. As for Sandy's remark, I also had a raging hard on at the moment which may have assisted in making it look bigger.

I suggested that we should move to the bedroom. She responded by nodding her head. I held my hand out for Sandy, helped her to her feet, and led her down the hall to my bedroom. I noticed she seemed to be breathing a little heavier. I sat her on the edge of the bed where I pulled her thong down. She had a small, trimmed patch of blond pubic hair, and I could already smell her arousal.

When I started to slowly massage her left nipple, she let out a low moan, and her nipples hardened. Her large pink areolas responded by becoming tight, and I noticed little bumps appear around her now fully hardened nipples. When I leaned forward and sucked her nipple into my mouth, she responded by moaning again and arching her back, pushing her tit further into my mouth. I was rubbing her right nipple while sucking on her left one when I felt her put her hand on the back of my head as she pulled me in closer.

I reluctantly pulled my mouth off her tit and returned my mouth to hers for another very passionate kiss.

When we broke the kiss, I moved down between her legs. I put my mouth over her sweet blond muff and started licking up and down her pink lips, causing her to wiggle her ass back and forth. When I put my tongue inside and started lapping her juices, she draped both legs over my shoulders. "Shit! You're damn good at eating pussy."

I continued licking, lapping, and tongue fucking her, causing her to moan and buck her hips up to meet my mouth. When I found her clit, I gave it a couple of big licks and then began sucking on it. I put two fingers in her wet snatch and started fucking her with them. She hissed, "Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" as she put her hand on the back of my head, trying to pull my face deeper into her pussy. She tasted so good that I could have eaten her for hours.

A few minutes later she said, "Shit! I'm cumming again! I've never had a man make me cum so many times in such a short amount of time."

"Well, I aim to please, and I've never had any complaints. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop."

I took my hard cock and rubbed it up and down her wet pussy lips. It sounded like she was actually purring while I was doing it.

She whispered, "Put that big monster cock of yours in my pussy, then fuck me like I've never been fucked before." She spread her legs and smiled. I pushed my cock in about an inch and held it there a minute. I couldn't believe how tight she was. When I felt her lift her ass off the bed, I knew she was ready. I thrust my cock into her waiting cunt and began pumping. After about four or five strokes, she moaned loudly, "Oh, god, yes, Jack! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Never stop!"

I had been fucking her hard for several minutes when I said, "Damn, Sandy. Your pussy feels so fucking good. I hope we can do this more often. If you'll let me, I'll fuck you every day of the week!" She was moaning and lifting her hips with every stroke I took. I lost count, but I know she had at least another four orgasms while I was pounding my cock in and out of her tight pussy which was clenching around my cock. I loved the way it felt.

She said, "Damn! I love the feel of your big dick inside of me. You can fuck me anytime you want to. OHHH SHITTT!"

I felt my balls tighten. I said, "Sandy, I'm gonna cum!"

"YESSS! CUM IN MY PUSSY! FILL ME WITH YOUR HOT CUM! FUUCCCKKK! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

When we were both lying on our backs, breathing hard and trying to recover, Sandy said, "Jack, you have a beautiful condo, a beautiful luxury car, and you wear expensive suits. It's obvious you're rich, so if you don't mind my asking, why are you working? It's obvious you don't need the money, and you certainly don't make much working for the senator."

"Sandy, my dad taught me that a man should put in a full days work rather than sitting around on his ass all day. I have a law degree, but I never liked going to court every day trying to defend some asshole I knew was guilty. When I heard the senator was looking for a legal advisor, I applied for the job. As you have probably noticed, I don't work my ass off. I answer legal questions and occasionally prepare legal papers and notarize them. The job's not hard, but it keeps me busy, and I enjoy it. I also like the senator and the other people in the office. Especially the senator's personal assistant. She's really awesome."

She laughed and smacked my arm before I continued, "And, remember what I said about working for minimum wage? As far as the IRS is concerned, I'm just a low-level worker bee."

I kissed her again and my dick started to get hard again. She obviously felt it because she said, "You just spent the last half hour fucking the shit out of me. Are you actually ready to go again?"

I chuckled and answered, "Not yet, but maybe you could help me."

Cupping my balls in one hand, she wrapped her fingers around my shaft and began slowly stroking it.

I said, "Sandy, I want you to suck my cock, and I'll warn you now, I plan to cum in your mouth."

She leaned forward and licked her lips before grabbing my cock with both hands. She tentatively licked around the head before slowly sliding her lips over it. Once she was sure she could take it all, she started to suck my cock, slowly at first, and then increasing speed by bobbing her head up and down, making slurping sounds. She was obviously experienced at giving blowjobs as she enthusiastically sucked my cock. I pride myself on being able to last quite a while during sex, but I could tell I was going to cum soon. "Oh, fuck yes! Suck my dick!"

That seemed to inspire her, and she started sucking faster.

I shouted, "I'm gonna cum!"

She continued sucking as I blew a load of hot cum down her throat. She swallowed as much as she could, and when a few streams leaked out of the side of her lips, she licked them up with her tongue and swallowed them.

I eased my dick out of her mouth and wiped it off with some tissues I had on the bedside table. When I looked at her, she had a naughty smile on her face as she said, "That was amazing! You're amazing! I loved sucking your dick. I have never sucked a dick that big before."

"Sandy, I was hesitant to approach you and then ask you out. I'm glad I did. I think you know I'm not a lovesick teenager, but I have to tell you, I don't think I can live without having you in my life. I know you have a reputation in the office as being cold and unapproachable. I don't plan to act any differently with you in the office, but I hope we can continue to see each other."

"Jack, I have occasionally spent the night with the senator in his hotel room, but he was usually drunk. Believe it or not, we have only had sex a few times, and he never really rocked my boat. I don't want to give you a big head, but I can honestly say I have never had anyone fuck me like you just did, and I have never had that many orgasms in one night. I definitely want to continue seeing you, as often as we can. I appreciate your keeping our affair a secret. So yes, I want to continue seeing you outside of work. My only concern is that people will start to notice that I'm walking funny. That horse cock of yours is going to wear my poor little pussy out."

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,058 Followers
12