Bribery, Blackmail, and Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and said, "Don't worry. I promise to always lick it after we fuck. My tongue has healing qualities."

I asked her if she would spend the night in my bed, and she said she didn't have any of her toiletries with her. I told her I had a couple of new tooth brushes still in the wrapper, and several brands of tooth paste. She asked, "So, do you have many women stay overnight? It sounds like you are well prepared."

"Well, I wouldn't say a lot, but it never hurts to be prepared for any contingency."

The following week, we had a meeting with the senator where I explained how I would help him set up an offshore account. After I explained how it worked, he was all for it. I set the account up for him which allowed me to have his secret account number. I also set up an account for Sandy. As luck would have it, a hurricane hit a shithole country in the Caribbean. The senator announced that he was setting up a charity to help the people rebuild. I was his agent, and I handled all the funds which I deposited in his offshore account. He had several press conferences outlining his efforts to rebuild damaged or destroyed houses, rebuilding and equipping the damaged hospital, and his plan to send a mobile hospital to treat the injured. He was getting millions in donations, but less than half went to the recovery effort. Most of it went into his bank account.

My dad's investigator asked if I could get him access to the senator's office. The senator was very popular, and as far as I knew, he had never received any threats, so his security was very lax. We worked 9 to 5, Monday thru Friday. I told the investigator to meet me at the office on a Sunday night when I knew no one would be around. He had a device that he attached to the senator's hard drive that allowed him to copy everything from his computer. He also planted a bug under the Senator's desk and a tap on his phone.

Six months later, the senator was happy with his growing bank account which was protected from U.S. taxes. I was still seeing Sandy at least 3 to 4 nights a week. She slept over on numerous occasions. I was actually thinking about asking her to marry me.

My dad had an appointment with the senator one day and showed him all the dirt he had gathered over the past year. He said he could prove he was cheating on his taxes, that his charity was a sham, that less than half the money that had been donated had actually gone to helping to rebuild the country and the rest had gone to the Senator's private bank account. He also had proof that a lot of the money donated was mob money, and the contractors hired to rebuild the country were owned by the mob. But the worst thing the senator was doing was identifying senior citizens in nursing homes who were close to dying. The senator would purchase a life insurance policy issued by an offshore insurance company on them, and when they would die, he would get the money. If any of the information was released to the press, he would be destroyed. When the senator offered to resign, my dad told him he was going to continue just the way he had been doing for the past year. He told him he wasn't interested in destroying him, he just wanted him to give his friends and relatives favorable contracts and make sure any permits or licenses required to conduct business were issued with no questions asked. The senator was so happy his reputation wasn't being destroyed, he readily agreed.

It's like my dad said when he got me this job, it pays to own a politician.

12