All Comments on 'Bribing the Babysitter'

by Mister_Shy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
jetpacksamjetpacksamover 5 years ago
This was really, really good

Please Jenni's journey.

It could go in many directions and categories:

BDSM, Interracial, Lesbian, Loving Wives {she could be hired by a wife}, and so on.

I would love to read more about her.

Emma883Emma883over 5 years ago
I loved reading this.

Not really sure what to say but I enjoyed reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pleeeeeeeease more

You have to continue with her pursuit of all these perverted men in suburbia. This was a fantastic story......please give us more of Jenni!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Well Done!

I like a girl who knows what she wants. Great, kinky, action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Rock hard the whole story,

rearden_steel_2rearden_steel_2over 5 years ago
Wow. Familiar trope

...but so well done. With a twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sticky Fingers

I rubbed my clit the entire story - pinching and pulling it when you described the pussy licking. Especially when he sucked her lips with her panties on! Mmmmm.... She should keep Mr. Taylor just to lick and clean her.

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnateabout 5 years ago
The Twist of Phrase

"Make sure your wife knows what her babysitter's asshole tastes like when she gets her good night kiss."

Goddamn. That is simply a fantastically filthy phrase, just thrown into the middle of the story. But that's what sold it for me. I can remember maybe a half a dozen or so stories with lines like that, over a few decades. Such turns of phrase are rare like hen's teeth. It is a talent, though.

Or is it that there's inspiration from life for these?

Delightful.

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnateabout 5 years ago
And Now I'm Laughing Even Harder

Based on my comment about your turn of phrase, I found I used almost the identical phrase in my own story as well, so no wonder I liked it! I wrote that one back in 2012, and finally only recently published it here, without having read your work before. I didn't remember putting it in there and, well I'll be, it was right there all along.

So the must've been some kind of "kiss a teen's asshole, kiss the wife" zeitgeist we were both tuned in to. Unless maybe I've read you under a different pseudonym...

I still give you credit for refocusing me and reminding me about it, and again, it sold the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A fantastic story. I truly can't complain about anything. The build up was good, description was nice. You've written something special here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant story!

Really dirty, I really wanted to read more as it progressed. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

very erotic and really well written.

I agree this story is something special, all the elements combine to form a unique story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It as fun, had an ending & was a great length.

Liked it a lot!

Bill

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 3 years ago

Cardboard cutout characters, sophomoric descriptions of anatomy, and practically infantile dialog makes it difficult to believe the same author wrote Sister in Heat. No more for me; I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great!! Story. You should add another story of Jenni's life and exploits going forward in her new world of cash and power. Include Barbi and how she moves forward with Mr. Taylor and being a babysitter.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 1 year ago

"Bribing The Babysitter:" - Nineteen Year Old Jenni.

It's just Jenni. Jenni, her school, her eventual "street corner".....and Her World!!! Jenni has a concept the world exists in realty as it does in her warped mind. I'm not sure what drew me to read this story, since I'm into this genre of reading material. But, it's sure as hell.....slutty.

But, I DID read the full story. Once I had ventured into reading about Jenni, I was mesmerized by the total uniqueness of her outlook on life, from her point of view--it IS perverted.

garolopevigarolopevi11 months ago

Great use of the word “cunt” !’

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMister_Shy@Mister_Shy
Hello, fellow Literoticans! Veronica here. Thank you for reading my smut! Writing for Lit has been one of the most gratifying hobbies of my life. Nothing quite compares to sharing my dirty fantasies with fellow dirty minds. It's an honor and a privilege. :) Several years ago...