Bribing the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,714 Followers

For the last three months they'd done almost everything that can be done without actually having intercourse. She'd never sucked him off, but his tongue had slipped into her vagina enough times to qualify as oral sex, and she'd washed enough of his spunk off her vagina to qualify on some level as penetration. Jenni understood that Mr. Taylor's fetish for her was more concerned with using her body than fucking her body per se, but he was also obsessed with seeing her being fucked. A few weeks ago he'd asked if she could bring her suction dildo, and then masturbated while he watched her fuck herself against the window.

That had taken some flexibility on her part, but the money (and the orgasm) was worth it. She never asked Mr. Taylor how he cleaned the window before he returned home, but she figured he kept a mess of cleaning products somewhere in the van at all times. Not that the stains weren't piling up...

Eventually, she knew, Mr. Taylor's wife would find out. When Jenni ended this game (and she planned to just as soon as school restarted), Mr. Taylor would have to find another outlet, and whether he did it in the car or he did it in a motel, the man was too horny to keep it under control.

But she did appreciate how rich he'd made her this summer. If he wanted this last thing, perhaps she could make it happen. Just not in the way he planned.

"Maybe we can work something out," she said.

"...like what?"

"You want to see me fuck my boyfriend, right? Why not come see us do it in person?"

Mr. Taylor's eyes bugged so wide. "Would he - your boyfriend - be okay with that?"

"I'll make him understand," she said as they pulled into her family's driveway. She checked her window and noted the fading twilight in the sky. "Do you want to watch me masturbate before I go?"

His eyes betrayed the animal need inside him. "Yes," he whispered.

Smiling, Jenni scooted down in her seat and unzipped her shorts. Like a languid serpent, her hand slid down her belly and plunged into her panties. She began to diddle herself, right there in her driveway, while she bit her lip and squirmed.

"Oh, Mr. Taylor," she moaned for him. "Why don't you stroke your cock for me?"

He quickly glanced out his window and then reached down to rub himself through his slacks.

She pulled her shirt up over her chest and flashed him her heaving breasts. "You want to watch me fuck my boyfriend?" she asked.

"Yes, Jenni." It must have been painful, rubbing his cock through those thick pants.

"You want to watch him fuck your teenage slut?"

"Yes!"

"Mmm." She slid her hand out of her pants and offered it to him. He took her wrist and sucked her glistening fingers into his mouth. With her other hand she reached down and continued to masturbate herself. "That's it, Mr. T. Taste your nasty little babysitter. It's what you've wanted all day, isn't it?"

"Mmhmm," he moaned into her knuckles.

Yes, she had Mr. Taylor wrapped around her sticky finger. It was time to take him for one last, wild, ride. "You know what, Mr. T? I think maybe you can do more than watch me and my boyfriend. How much would you pay to get in on the action?"

"W-what do you mean?" he panted.

And she told him.

Chapter 4

The timing was everything.

Her mother and father needed to be out of the house, but so did her little brother. Now 16, Clark was a perfect storm of obnoxiousness, simultaneously too rebellious and too lazy to be bothered to care about anything but the most hormonal essentials. Thankfully, Jenni had that department covered. She convinced her girlfriend Barbie to make some not-so-subtle hints to Clark that if he took her on a shopping date that Saturday she'd give him his first blowjob. (It wasn't easy. Just to drop those hints, Barbie had to find a reason to hang around Clark, which meant pretending to be super interested in his obsession with Instagram cosplayers.)

Whether or not Barbie actually followed through was irrelevant, as Jenni just needed Clark out of the house for the three hours her parents would be out watching a play that afternoon. For what she was paying her, Jenni hoped Barbie wouldn't consider any actual hanky panky as extra. After all, she was also paying her girlfriend Tammy to watch little Teddy that weekend while Carol and her mother went to the same play. Mr. Taylor was supposed to go with them, but he was going to be called away to the office at the last minute.

It took time, strategic planning, and a cut of the $700 Mr. Taylor was going to pay her, but after everyone was paid off and the house empty, Jenni almost felt like an entrepreneur. Her pulse raced, her panties were wet... She'd known for months now what was really getting her off: Power, plain and simple - and this was the culmination of it. Just putting the money in Barbie's hand had made her moist.

"What are you going to do when everyone's out of the house?" the girl asked, her eyes wide and anything but innocent.

"I'm going to make my money," Jenni answered.

Barbie bit her lip and looked almost shy. "All by yourself?"

Jenni smiled, and shrugged. "After this I'm thinking of maybe expanding my business. I may need a partner or two to help with demand."

That's when Barbie batted her eyelashes and flipped her hair over her shoulder like some kind of 1950s glamour girl. "Well, you've got my number, babe."

Yes, this was steadily growing into a business, wasn't it?

The only one who didn't know that was Bobby, but she'd help him understand. And really, his part in the whole thing was negligible. He'd been a fun summer fling, but she was almost 20-years-old now. It was time to get serious with her life.

On Saturday, she kissed her parents goodbye, gave a sisterly roll of her eyes to her brother when he said he had a hot date, and gently closed the front door behind them all. She checked herself in the mirror, making sure her hair was on point. Then she adjusted the open blouse she'd tied at her midsection and pulled down the tight halter top to pop out her cleavage. Then she called Bobby.

"Baby," she purred into her cellphone. "I'm so horny..."

Bobby was at work, which was an afternoon shift at the local tavern. "I can't wait to help you out with that," he told her.

"Don't wait," she said. Through the front window, she watched Mr. Taylor's car park across the street.

"I've got four more hours on my shift."

"Well I don't know how I'm going to occupy myself for four hours," she pouted. "Hmm. Mr. Taylor just stopped by. Maybe he can scratch my itch."

"Wait, what?" said Bobby. "Are you being serious or is this dirty talk?"

Jenni opened the door as Mr. Taylor hustled up the drive. He kept looking over his shoulder like he was Jason Bourne about to be hit by a government sniper. When he got inside, Jenni shut the door and pushed him against the wall.

"Say hello, Mr. Taylor." She held the phone up to his face.

"Uh-" he said.

That was enough. Jenni grinned and squeezed his crotch. The man let out a terrible moan.

"Jen, are you with some other guy?" Bobby was livid.

"Oh, don't worry, baby," said Jenni. "He's just going to keep me entertained while you're busy. How long did you say that would be? Four hours?"

"Jenni, stop playing!"

"But I want to play, baby," she said coyly. "I told you, I've got an itch I need to scratch. And it's a deep, deep itch." Keeping her fingers locked around Mr. Taylor's cock, she led him from the foyer to her parents' bedroom. "I'll try to squeeze you in when you're not so busy," she said into the phone, and hung up.

Hours later, when she picked up her phone from where she dropped it in the hall, she'd see that Bobby called her back 11 times. She almost felt bad for him, cutting work to drive his big old pickup the six miles to her house.

In her parents' bedroom, she sat Mr. Taylor down on the bed. "Mr. T, you're a dirty old man," she said.

"I-I am," he agreed.

"Do you have the money?"

Shaking fingers reached into his coat pocket. He pulled an envelope out of his breast pocket and handed it to her. She counted the bills in front of him, her long legs spread and her bare feet in the carpet. All seven hundred dollars were there.

"Good," she said, and laid the envelope on the nightstand. She returned to him and put her hands on his shoulders. "We have a few minutes before Bobby gets here. When he does, you get in the closet. Got it?"

"Yeah," he said.

"In the meantime...I bet you'd like to see your slutty babysitter's tits, wouldn't you?"

He couldn't even say yes he was so excited. He just nodded vigorously.

Jenni unknotted the tails of the button-up blouse around her belly and let the light fabric slide down her shoulders. Then she grasped the hem of her halter and slowly (painfully, painfully slowly to Mr. Taylor) slid it up her chest until her tits dropped out. They jiggled as she stepped between Mr. Taylor's knees and let him wrap his dry lips around her nipple. "Mmm," he moaned.

"That's it, Mr. T. Does your wife know you like to suck on the babysitter's nipples?"

"Mm-mm," he groaned as he turned his mouth to her other breast. Jenni patted the back of his head.

"That's it, Mr. T. You suck as much as you want. This is the last time you'll ever get to see them."

Mr. Taylor protested, as she knew he would. His mouth came away from her chest, a thin line of drool following him. "Please, Jenni. You can't!"

"I can do whatever I want," she said, popping the button on her shorts and sliding them down her muscular thighs. She was now in nothing but a pair of sky blue panties, and though Mr. Taylor was still fully clothed, there was no doubt who held the power between them. "You can find another babysitter, I promise."

"But-" he started.

"Shhh," she said, pushing her finger against his lips. "You're getting too obvious, Mr. T. You used to be able to hide it better, but now your eyes follow my ass wherever I go. I see you lick your lips when I bend over to pick up Teddy. Your wife knows."

"No," he said.

"Get on your knees and suck my panties."

Mr. Taylor did as he was told. He slid off the bed and kneeled before her. He wrapped his fingers around her ass and his lips around her mound. He suctioned there, like a lamprey, and Jenni tried to stay steady on her feet while the old man tried to suck every last bit of flavor out of the damp cotton.

"Mm. That's it, Mr. T," she encouraged him, resting her palms on his head. Between her thighs, the man nibbled at the fabric, his teeth and tongue fighting each other to find some pubic hairs to suck on. "Now, don't be difficult. You're going to get your money's worth today. And then I'm going to call Mrs. Taylor and tell her I'm just too busy to babysit for you anymore."

Mr. Taylor moaned, but he didn't argue with her again.

"Good," she said. "Now take your clothes off and go."

Jenni slid the soaked panties over her ass as Mr. Taylor hurriedly shed his clothes. She gave him the panties to chew on and then made him stand naked before her. She slapped his erect penis.

"Bad, daddy," she said. "That's a very naughty daddy, lusting after your innocent babysitter."

Mr. Taylor winced, but he took it.

She slapped it again, the fat thing swaying back like a fleshy weeble. "I bet you wish you could rub this dick all over me, don't you?"

Mr. Taylor nodded vigorously.

Jenni squeezed it in her hand and the man nearly fell over. Jenni just grinned. "I bet you wish...you could put it in my mouth, don't you?"

Mr. Taylor nodded, more slowly this time.

"Well, this time, Mr. Taylor..." she came closer, and began to descend, "...I think I can give it just one...little...kiss..."

They heard the front door open and slam, and Jenni bounced back on her feet, her tits distracting Mr. Taylor as she ushered him around the bed and into the closet. "Jenni!" Bobby roared from the front of the house. She kicked Mr. Taylor's clothes and shoes under the bed and jumped up onto the covers.

She listened to Bobby's heavy boots tromp through the house. "Jenni, God damn it, where the fuck are you?! I left work for you!"

He passed her parents' bedroom, and then quickly returned. He peeked back in to see Jenni, naked on the bed, her elbows back behind her and one long leg dangling over the edge of the mattress. She invited him in with a sly, smoldering grin.

"Oh..." he said.

She bit her lower lip and casually tossed her hair. "Take your pants off," she said. "Mr. Taylor hasn't had his way with me yet."

Bobby was so easy. He didn't even notice the tie sticking out from under the mattress. He just kicked off his boots and started wrestling with his belt.

"He's in the closet," she said. "He wanted to watch us have sex while he jerks off. Can you believe it? What a perv!" She talked louder than she would have if they were alone; she knew Mr. T loved it when she called him a pervert. He loved her honesty.

Bobby whipped his jacket off and got his chin snagged in his shirt. She impatiently bobbed her foot as he attempted to figure that out.

"Oh, baby," he said, naked now but for his socks. He crawled to her over the edge of the mattress. "You're such a naughty little slut, aren't you?"

"Mmhmm," she said. There would be no foreplay. Bobby wasn't into that. Thankfully, she was so wet from bossing around Mr. Taylor it wouldn't be a problem.

"You should have told me you had the house all to yourself," he said. His cock was stiff and pushed into her belly.

"Would that have made you get here faster?" she asked.

"Uh, well-"

"You thought I was sucking off Mr. Taylor. That's why you're here." She grasped his cock and guided it to her glistening pussy lips.

"Why do you always talk about him?" said Bobby. "Is there something going on?"

"Oh, yes," she said. "I told you, he's in the closet, and he wants to watch me get fucked."

Bobby looked up at the slatted closet behind her, and for a moment she thought he might actually investigate. But when his naked cock slid into her vagina, his brain lost a lot of blood. "Unh," he grunted as she locked her ankles around his ass. "Baby, you're so fucking tight."

"Yes," she groaned. "Yes, I know, baby. Tight, young cunt. Isn't it good?"

"Yes," he replied.

She raked her fingernails down his back. "Scream it," she ordered.

"Yes!" he groaned, thrusting himself as deep inside her as his balls could bear. That started an instinctual reaction that Bobby's brain could not fight: the need to plunge into her pussy as many times as it took to release his young seed.

Jenni couldn't hear Mr. Taylor yanking on himself in her parents' closet, but she imagined he was doing it in time to the rhythmic squeaking of her parents' old bed.

She let Bobby squeeze her tits as hard as he liked, not because she was wild about that but because she was giving a performance. Carol, Grandma Ann, her parents, they were all enjoying a play at the community theatre; here in her home, she was entertaining just two men, but she could guarantee it was a better (if much more expensive) show. Everything Bobby did, she let him and Mr. Taylor think it was driving her crazy. When he bit at her neck, she moaned like a hellcat. When he flipped her over and spanked her ass, she let out a coy protest - as if she never believed she could be used this way. And when he made her get on her hands and knees so that he could fuck her from behind, she arched her neck back so that Mr. Taylor could watch her tits swing and jiggle with every thrust.

And Jenni discovered that acting like Bobby was rocking her world, knowing that a dirty old man was watching her do it, gave her a deeper thrill than she'd ever had fucking Bobby in private. "Oh, God," she said, not acting now. "Oh, fuck, I'm...I'm cumming!"

She gushed. Bobby's rhythm was temporarily derailed as he felt her hot fluid coat his balls. Jenni actually laughed, it felt so good! "Oh yes," she said. "Oh, he's fucking me so good," she moaned. (It wasn't true. Bobby's thrusts were mechanical and awkward, but even a mechanical fuck was orgasmic when she knew Mr. Taylor's eyes were drinking in ever drop of sweat on her body.)

Bobby spanked her ass and grinned. "Yeah, you like that?"

"Oh, yes," she said. "But I think it's time we let Mr. Taylor get a piece of this, don't you?"

Bobby laughed. "Yeah!" he said, getting into it. "You want us to take turns?"

Jenni nodded as he plowed into her from behind. "Uh-huh," she said. "Or why don't you both do me at once?"

"Shit, you'd do that?" said Bobby. "When?"

"How about right now?"

"Fuck, that would be so hot," said Bobby.

Under her wet bangs, Jenni grinned. "Mr. Taylor?"

With a nervous squeak, the closet opened. There was Mr. Taylor, all naked and hairy, his big, red cock held securely in his fist. At first, Bobby was too enamored of her pussy to notice, but when he did-

"Holy fuck!" he said. "There's a guy in there!"

"I told you," said Jenni.

"Wait, that's Mr. Taylor?"

Surely it was a credit to Bobby that despite his confusion he did not stop fucking her.

"Yes," she moaned, playing it up to keep Bobby going. "I told him he could watch us-"

"Why?!"

"He paid me," she panted. "He paid me so much money, Bobby!"

"W-what are you, some kind of whore?" he said.

Watching them, Mr. Taylor continued to jerk off like a tall, mesmerized ape.

"Yes," exclaimed Jenni. "I'm a dirty, dirty babysitter whore," she said. "And you love it."

Bobby's fingers clamped down on her ass. He was so far gone that his dick was taking over his better judgement. "Shit," he said.

Jenni locked eyes with Mr. Taylor. She saw what he wanted, and she knew, in that moment, that she had one last gift to give him. "Just let me suck his dick, baby," she said. "I think that's all he wants."

"What?" Bobby's cock popped out of her. She felt it wet and hot against her backside. "Are you out of your mind?"

"Get back in me, baby. Let me take care of this..."

Bobby started to argue. He started to complain. But Jenni swayed her ass. She purred. She moaned and groaned and rolled her ass crack up against him. As she did, Mr. Taylor came forward, and she reached back to fondle Bobby's balls. Both men were too close to cumming to focus on anything other than Jenni's sweet, nubile body. Mr. Taylor took her tits in his hand. Bobby clamped his fingers over her ass. And it happened.

The two men didn't make much eye contact. Neither was fully comfortable with the other being in the room, but they both wanted to lay claim to her open orifices. So they did what she expected them to do; they brought her their cocks. And she obliged their cooperation by taking them both at once.

First Bobby slid into her from behind, and then Mr. Taylor, tentatively, brought his cockhead to her lips. She gazed up at him with something like affection - not from any real tenderness but because she knew he was dying for that expression - and asked, "Do you want to rub it on my face?"

"God," said Mr. Taylor, rubbing his soft cockhead on her cheek, her lips. He would have kept going, but she surprised him by dutifully taking his penis into her mouth.

"Oh, Jenni," he groaned. "Oh..."

It was difficult at first (she'd never done this before), but slowly they all found a rhythm. They all found a way to use her body to their advantage. Bobby clutched at her hips, jackhammering away as he always did, and Mr. Taylor found a grip between the back of her head and her ears. With each of Bobby's plunging thrusts, she was driven forward, and each time she let Mr. Taylor's cock bang into the back of her throat. Was it uncomfortable? Yes. But did she get a thrill from feeling two sets of balls beat against her?

Of course.

Bobby's scrotum beat at her clitoris behind her while Mr. Taylor's bobbed against her chin. The two men groaned as she became a vessel for their penises, a channel for their lust. Together they thrust into her, enjoying the way she bounced back and forth between them, both too enraptured by this taboo to be overwhelmed by their jealously. Yes, both men wanted her all to themselves, but neither was dumb enough to think she could service them with both her vagina and mouth at the same time. That would be impossible. And yet they could vicariously enjoy her being penetrated at the end each was not using. And so both were satisfied.

Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,714 Followers