Bribing the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,709 Followers

It was so scientific Jenni wondered that she didn't make this her main concentration of study. Cockriders 101, Geometry of an Orgasm, Pleasing the Simple Male. She smiled as she deepthroated Mr. Taylor's penis. Well, maybe she'd found her calling after all. She'd have to thank Mr. Taylor one day. He'd convinced her that she could make men pay her for what she already enjoyed doing for free (though Bobby was really getting way too accustomed to cumming without consequences; if she didn't already plan on cutting him loose, she'd have to start charging him fees for early withdrawal).

Already, Bobby was close to cumming. She felt his cock twitching in preparation.

"Mr. Taylor," she said, pulling him out of her mouth so that she could stroke him with her hand.

"Y-yes?" he grunted.

"Bobby's going to cum in me. Do you want to watch him cum in me?"

"Yes," he said, so happy she thought he would cry.

"Okay," she cooed, blowing on his penis, "okay watch, Mr. Taylor."

"I'm-" Bobby started. "Baby, I'm gonna-"

"I know you are," she sighed.

He came. He came with a grunt and that stupid face he always made. "Anh!" he groaned. "Oh fuck!" She felt him cum. Felt it and watched Mr. Taylor watch, rapt, as Bobby's hips sped up and he blew his load in her sweating cunt.

"There you go," she said to her boyfriend. "Now do you want to watch Mr. Taylor eat your cum out of my pussy?"

Bobby pulled out of her so fast you'd think he'd been shot. "What? Fuck no! He's not doing that!"

"Oh, I think he's going to do that," said Jenni. "Then I think I'm going to let him finish inside me."

In her hand, Mr. Taylor's penis pulsed with anticipation.

"No way!" said Bobby. "I'll let you blow him, but that's it!"

"In that case," said Jenni, "bye, Bobby."

"What?"

"You heard me. Get out of here. I don't think Dennis is in any danger of losing his hardon, but I'd like to at least try to cum before the moment passes."

"You're breaking up with me?" said Bobby.

"Ugh," groaned Jenni. She scooted forward on the bed and flipped over, opening her thighs to let Mr. Taylor get a look at her gooey pussy.

"Hold on a second-" started Bobby. He actually started coming around the bed, his dick bobbing, when Mr. Taylor descended on her vagina. "Oh man!" said Bobby, looking away. "That's gross!"

Mr. Taylor didn't care. He was lapping at her creamy labia like it was honey from the gods.

"You're a whore!" said Bobby.

"Not for your cheap ass," said Jenni. "Bye, Bobby." She let Mr. Taylor throw her calves over his shoulders as he really dug in.

"Hey now," said Bobby. "You can't do that!"

"Why don't you fuck me while I've still got a little cum in me," Jenni told Mr. Taylor. "That's what you want, isn't it? Sloppy seconds from your slutty babysitter?"

"Yes," groaned Mr. Taylor. "Finally..." He gently slid her knees off his shoulders as he rose and pushed his cock between her moist labia. "Ahhh..."

"No, don't do that!" shouted Bobby, ignored by both of them now. "No, that's- Hey!"

Mr. Taylor was fucking her. At long last, he was inside her. He was squeezing her breasts and pumping away at her, his balls slapping her ass as he took his last, and best, babysitting special.

"That's it, Mr. Taylor," she encouraged him. She gripped him by his shoulders. "Fuck your dirty little babysitter raw. You like that? With my ex-boyfriend's cum still inside me?"

"'Ex-boyfriend?!'" Bobby fumed from the bedside.

"Y-yes," groaned Mr. Taylor. "Jenni, I'll pay you a thousand for this. T-to be inside you, with him watching. It's so good!"

"Man, I'm not part of this!" screamed Bobby. "Stop fucking my girlfriend!"

"Oh, she's so tight!" Mr. Taylor moaned. "Jesus, I forgot how good young pussy is!"

"And it's all yours right now," said Jenni, enjoying herself, enjoying the building orgasm she felt between her legs. She squeezed her thighs over his hips. "You paid for it. You can have it!"

"I never paid shit!" said Bobby. "This isn't fair!"

"You got to nut first, honey," said Jenni, raking her nails down Mr. Taylor's back. "Now shut up or get lost. I'm trying to cum."

"Fuck you!" said Bobby. "Where's my pants?"

Oh, she supposed she should feel a little bad for Bobby as he fumbled for his clothes and angrily stomped out of the bedroom; she should have explained that it wasn't personal, she just needed him to go so she could focus on this final dirty deed; but as she considered it, really thought deeply about the fact that Carol's husband had bribed her with so much money just to masturbate on her, and now finally fuck her on her parents' bed; well, those thoughts just filled her with naughty, sadistic glee. And she came on Mr. Taylor's cock.

"Unh, that's it, daddy," she groaned. "You're making your babysitter cum. You want to cum in me? You want to fill my wet pussy with even more cum?"

"Yes," he groaned, pumping.

"When was the last time you had a fuck like this, baby?"

"N-never," he grunted. "Carol won't - she won't let me..."

"I'll let you," said Jenni. "That's what a good little babysitter is for."

His cock worked its way up her wet canal and exited with obscene sounds. Her wetness and Bobby's cum oozed out of her vagina as Mr. Taylor added to the mess. He ejaculated. Again. And again. She was staining her parents' bed, she was cumming all over again. She was dripping, flowing, soaking. But none of it mattered. What mattered was how good she felt, and how satisfied she'd made this one, horny customer. Yes, she decided, he was her customer.

She giggled as Mr. Taylor went in for a kiss. Oh, she hoped he didn't think he was in love.

His wet mouth sealed over hers and she let him play with her tongue. Below, their hips rocked against each other as he ejaculated further inside her. Yes, she'd let him cum - first all over her, and now within. And when his balls had ceased pumping and the vein in his shaft ceased expanding, he pulled out and feasted on the mess.

Jenni moaned as Mr. Taylor lapped around her vulva. She dug her fingers into his scalp as his lips worked into the crevices where her thighs met her sex. Not every client would have this fetish, she knew, so this, at least, she could enjoy without theatricality. It was otherworldly, being cleaned this way, eaten up like her body was a fertile honeycomb. She smiled to herself and pinched her nipples as she listened to the old man devour her; perhaps she did have some affection for Mr. Taylor after all.

Chapter 5

He tipped her.

"You can use it for the...for the sheets," he said, trying to be nonchalant. She just took the Benjamins and smiled at him.

"You better get going," she said. "Show's almost over."

"Jenni," said Mr. Taylor. "I need you."

"You need pussy," said Jenni. "And a girl who doesn't know any better. Me, I know better. I love Teddy, and your wife is nice. So this is it."

He was standing in her doorway, tie loose, face freshly scrubbed and hair wet from the shower. He looked thoroughly depressed. "Maybe..." he started, "we could get a motel room later or-"

Jenni silenced him. "You'll get over it."

Mr. Taylor sighed. "So what will you do now? Get back together with your boyfriend?"

She shook her head. "Oh no, Mr. T. I'm going to be much too busy for a boyfriend."

He wanted to know what she had planned, but that wasn't his business. No, it was her business, and she planned to take it wherever she could. There were men out there, in suburbia and beyond, men with very specific fetishes they could never tell their wives about, desires in desperate need of fulfillment.

Men had always wanted her, and so long as they did, Jenni knew she'd never go hungry. She'd realized this about herself: The messier it got, the naughtier she played, the more it turned her on. Her addiction for power even trumped her addiction for cash. And in this new world she was entering into, neither would be withheld from her.

As she watched Mr. Taylor glumly saunter to his car, she imagined how empty his balls felt, how drained, how satisfied. She was going to drain mankind dry, she was going to swallow it whole...and she was going to enjoy every sloppy second of it.

Jenni blew Mr. Taylor a kiss as he drove out of her life. Then she pulled out her cellphone, and called Barbie.

Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,709 Followers