Bride Nami

Story Info
Absalom has fun with his new wife Nami.
5.8k words
4.87
8.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Absalom dashed down the hallways of Thriller Bark's castle; his new bride still unconscious in his arms. He'd gotten lucky once again, his devil fruit allowing him to escape from the courthouse with his new love in tow. Of course, he'd lost the priest somewhere along the way but that was fine. The zombie had already served his purpose, pronouncing he and Nami, monster-husband and bride~♥

The whole castle shook around him from the antics of the new special zombie but he didn't care. Once they'd made it to his room nothing else would be able to touch them. He'd made sure that it could detach from the rest of the ship in case of emergencies.

Though hopefully, it wouldn't come to that, at least not until after culminating their wedding night~ He was so busy pervertedly giggling to himself that he almost missed his door. Closing and locking it behind them, Absalom finally felt safe enough to turn them both visible once again.

And god what a view it was~! Absalom looked at his new bride and his heart almost gave way, or at least his pants did. Not being able to see all this plush flesh he'd been carrying was like torture!

As soon as he'd learned that the new crew of pirates they'd trapped included some women members, he'd gone to scout them for potential brides.

The girl on the ship had been a promising start, a total 10/10, a dusky goddess some might even call her, with more tits and ass than any one man could reasonably expect to handle in his lifetime! But still... she had been so... dreary. She was dark and mysterious and brooding, like everything else on thriller bark and Absalom couldn't stomach it! He'd still decided to take a free sample, of course~ A body like that doesn't come around every day, after all~ But he'd known going into it that this woman wasn't the one.

But just when all hope seemed lost, he'd heard word that another girl from the crew was in the castle that very moment, and she was taking her clothes off! He'd broken several zombie land speed records getting himself back and into the bathroom undiscovered, but as soon as she'd opened the door, he knew it had all been worth it~!

This girl, his dear sweet, beautiful, Nami, as he'd later learn to call her, made her crewmate look like a twig by comparison! An absolutely massive pair of tits sat perched proudly upon her chest. So firm and perky he thought they were surly fake, right up until she started soaping them down and he saw how deliciously soft and pliable they looked between her fingers!

And goddamn did she ever have an ass to match. A big fat, beautiful bubble booty without the slightest hint of wrinkles or cellulite anywhere on it! The way it wobbled and bounced invitingly, atop those thick baby bearing hips of hers ensured that no man would ever be able to look always from her coming or going.

But she didn't just have the most killer set of T and A he'd ever laid his peeping eyes upon, no his Nami was the complete and total package~! Tight drum belly, long silky-smooth legs that went all the way down, a fiery main of hair reminiscent of the sun so sorely lacking on this gloomy ghost ship! She had it all!

It was as if every last bit of fat she ever had had only collected itself in the best possible places. Even her lips were plump! Two perfect pink marshmallows, made for puckering into sweet kisses or wrapping around hard dicks until a pair of forceful hands shoved them all the way to the base~!

And the way she moved, jiggling and bouncing this way and that, even when she thought no one was there to see her, she could easily tease a man to the point of no return. The thought of what she could do when she put her mind to it was enough to have him ripping a hole in his pants right there in the bathroom.

She could even give that "pirate empress" a run for her money and in Absalom's not so humble opinion, his Nami even surpassed the haughty snake princess in terms of her beauty~! If this crew continued on, she surely would become known across the world as one of the premier beauties in all the seas!

He couldn't let that happen! The thought of other men pining after his bride to be sent shivers up his spine. He had to lay his claim to her, to show her how meant for one another they were; before the world had a chance to recognize her absolute perfection!

But that proved harder than it seemed. She was so enticing that he'd almost had his way with her then and there; until her crewmates stopped him. He was actually thankful to them for it. Nami was perfect, like a dream. No! Even in his most wild, self-indulgent fantasies he had never conjured up a woman half as perfect as his Nami!

He knew she was it. The one! The only woman he could ever accept as his bride. After seeing her no other woman would ever do. She deserved to be made an honest woman of first, before he pinned her down and mercilessly fucked her until both their hips gave out, it was only the proper thing to do!

And by god Absalom had done it! Sure, it almost didn't happen at several points, but that didn't matter now! Especially with him holding his love in his arms, her fat heaving breasts pressing into his chest~! He looked down at her still eminently kissable lips~

This was the final step in the process. No matter how badly he wanted to throw her down and thoroughly consummate their union, things needed to be done in the correct order. So many times, they'd been so rudely interrupted, but now that they were alone no one could stop him. This final gesture would forever bind them together as husband and wife. His dick gave an excited throb against his thigh.

The zombie commander had basically been hard from the moment he'd first taken his Nami to be prepared for the wedding, so he'd had to do a little arranging in order to fit it into his tuxedo. Essentially stuffing his rock-hard cock down one of his pants legs, and now it was almost painfully straining its confines. He considered setting her down a moment to undo his belt, but the thought of delaying their wedding kiss one-second longer made his entire body quake in protest.

To hell with it! He wasn't about to give the world any more opportunities to interrupt them! He shifted his hold on his new queen until she was standing propped, essentially how she had been back at the altar what felt like a lifetime ago. Her angel-like form posed so innocently before him broke that last of his self-control. Taking hold of the back of her head, Absalom crashed his hungry lips into her pillowy soft ones~!

Their first wedded kiss was anything but chaste~! It was more of a mauling than a make-out~! Absalom absolutely ravaged her sweet mouth with all the sexual energy a night full of cockblockings could muster! But, as a testament to the unconscious navigator's true skill level, even drugged out of her head Nami's muscle memory kept her lips puckered and tongue moving with enough lewd skill to have Absalom's fur standing on end~♥

Add in the sexy little moans she gave at their every contact and it wasn't long before things started to give asides from his restraint~ With one last angry throb from its confinement, Absalom's cock burst not only its bonds, but his pants as well. Coming to rest snugly between his new wife's deliciously thicc thighs. Their luscious softness was perhaps the only thing that could soothe his raging hard-on... for now~

And the best part was his wonderful bride was squeezing them around him! It seemed like she was finally waking up from her beauty sleep. Like a princess in a fairy-tale, Absalom was sure that it was his kiss that had awoken her from her slumber~! And like any proper fairy-tale, instead of pushing him away like she probably should have, his darling Nami was pulling him even closer into her heavenly embrace~♥

For Nami's part, head still foggy from the mixture that had kept her asleep so soundly through all of the commotion, this all felt like some wonderful dream. The kind that had big muscular men, with even bigger dicks, kissing her like she was a slutty princess. Her favorite kind of dream~

The busty navigator kept her eyes screwed firmly shut! She'd been awoken from these sorts of dreams far too many times by rowdy crewmates and it was not happening again! She was going to savor every last second for all that it was worth~! Nami pressed herself into her dream lover's chest as tightly as she could, no way she was letting a hunk like this go without a fight~

And what a hunk he was~! Her greedy little hands stroked up and down his back, working over the hard, sinewy muscles underneath his shirt. Even though both of their layers of clothing she could feel the sharp contours of his abs pressing into her breasts~ The sensation had her nipples ready to cut glass, which only added to her excitement~

But certainly, his most impressive muscle was currently sandwiched securely between Nami's voluptuous thighs~! Her dream stud was hung more like a horse than any man Nami had ever seen, just the way she liked them~!♥

After all, a girl doesn't go through life with a body like hers without becoming just a little bit of a size queen~ And little wasn't a word often applied to Nami, who routinely road some of the biggest dicks in all of the east blue, and charged them top dollar for the privilege~ But this cock made all her previous partners look like light warmup rounds. She might've even let him nut inside of her free of charge~!

Not that he seemed willing to just stand idly by and let her have all the fun! While Nami's hands had been busy exploring, his own big strong ones had been eagerly clapping her plump pirate's booty all over the length of his magnificent member~! Every motion sending a pussy moistening throb through the appendage~! God, and he was forward too~ He really was checking all of her boxes~!

And then there was his kisses~♥ After she'd started kissing back, they'd turned almost chaste; like he was afraid she would run away at any second. But once she had rid him of that silly notion by sucking on his tongue for a few minutes he really started heating things up again~ Quick pecks turned into long steamy make-out sessions~! He kissed her like he wanted to devour her, possess her; like she was the center of his whole universe~♥

It was the kind of kissing that could make a girl fall in love~! Melt right into a man's arms, and all over his fat dick~! Nami's pussy shamelessly soaking with her anticipation~! She ran her hands up from his back muscles through his luscious mane of hair~ Another check~♥

Lord have mercy it was all too much! She had to peak, even if she didn't think she could bear looking up only to see the ceiling of her own bedroom like she always had. But Nami needed to know, to put the face to this perfect man who would soon be pounding her senseless; at least if she had anything to say about it~!

Slowly, with great regret she broke their kiss, pushing him back a bit; noting with a thrill that there was still plenty of cock pressed up between her ass~ Cautiously she cracked her eyes open, eager to take in his chiseled features, his smokey eyes, his handsome...whiskers?

Blinking for a moment, the events of the past night suddenly came flooding back to her. Nami let out a scream.

"No! No! Noooooo! I can't believe I was making out with some gross monster pervert!"

Absalom jerked back shocked at the sudden mood swing.

"B-But how can I be a pervert!? I was just consummating our wedding night!"

Nami blinked at this, before looking down to notice how exactly the both of them were dressed. This warranted another cry.

"No! No! No! No! No way I can become the bride of some weird invisible zombie pervert who peeps in the shower! No way! No how~!" Nami buried her face in her hands, but she just couldn't help peeking out at the chiseled hunk of monster man that was standing before her~♥

Had he always been such a dreamboat~? Nami had to admit, that between the running and the being invisible she hadn't gotten much of a chance to really look at him before. God, if she had known he looked this good before she might have waited to call out in the shower. At least until he started making her scream for a different reason...~♥

NO! It didn't matter how much of a sexy hunk he was! Or how good of a kisser! Or how... big... his dick is...♥ Her last thought trailed off as she noticed that despite all the work she'd done shoving him away, the tip of her new husband's cock was still pressed teasingly against the entrance to her pussy.

His cock really was extraordinary, and now that she got a good look at it, probably not entirely human either. But then, when it was that big it didn't need to be; at least not in Nami's book~

Absalom hadn't noticed the look of wanton hunger that had overtaken his wife's face. Too busy panicking at the thought of never getting to touch this living embodiment of sex ever again!

"Please, Nami, my love! I can't live another day apart from you! I'll do anything to make you believe me! Give you anything, class, power, money!"

Say that last one again~ If there was anything the red-headed bombshell loved as much as a big fat dick it was a big fat wallet, preferably stuffed to the brim with beris that would soon be spent on her~

"Did you say money?♥" Nami's inner gold-digger showed her head, eyes already shifted into beri signs.

Once again managing to miss the change in his wife's tone, Absalom reached over and pulled a cord on the wall, revealing a secret room absolutely filled to the brim with treasure. Easily ten times the amount that the straw hats had tried to steal earlier in the night.

"The others always spend any money we get as fast as we can steal it, but I knew that any woman worthy of my hand deserves to have her every want taken care of! So I made sure to save up enough money for the rest of our lives a dozen times over!"

Nami almost came on the spot~!♥ Soooooo many beris~! Why he'd have to be stinking rich too~? And willing to hand it all over to her just like that~? More money then she'd ever be able to spend in her entire life~!♥ Fuck it~! She was really going to become this stupidly sexy invisible zombie pervert's wife~ And she was going to love every last second of it~!♥

Eyes filled with love hearts and beri signs, Nami leaped at her new husband, mashing their lips together. After too short a moment they came apart with an audible pop~! She took her new man by the collar and all but threw him towards the bed, till he was standing just before it.

Nami took her time approaching him now, sauntering at a leisurely pace. Putting every bit of sway she could into her wide man-pleasing hips~ Her huge ass still clearly eluded to in all its glory even from the front, teasing him with a little peek of cheek on the apex of each swing~

But the real treat was her scrumptious tits~! The swing of her strut sent utterly decadent ripples through those two delicious mounds of flesh. But that was nothing compared to how she reached up and ever so slowly, painfully, agonizingly, slowly, tugged the front of her wedding dress down, down, and ever, further down until finally, her pretty pink nipples sprung free~!

The bounce of the big beautiful milk tanks almost popped poor Absalom's eyes right out of his head. He had truly never in all his years of peeping, seen a pair of boobs as pert, perky, and perfect, as Nami's. And now he had the sole right as her husband, to play with those fat breasts as much as his heart desired. It was enough to make a grown zombie-man cry; or start shooting thick ropes all over the objects of his affection.

But he had the good sense that his new wife might not have appreciated that. She seemed to want to take a more 'hands-on' approach to milking him of his seed. Squatting down in front of him, blessing him with a perfect angle to watch the ripples of motion sent through her big bubble butt~!

She looked up at him, eyes still full of love and lust for both him and his money.

"You're so generous, my big handsome Absal-sama~♥ It's only right that your new wife Nami shows you how much she appreciates your generosity~! Ooh~ Soooo generous~♥" Nami purred, positively drooling over his massive member, "I'm about to show you two reasons you won't ever need to go peeping on another woman in the shower ever again~!"

Nami proceeded to wrap said huge and inconceivably soft reasons around his iron-hard cock! The head of his dick still poked out, eager for attention, which she obliged by wrapping her lips around the crown and lapping at his tip while she rolled those heavenly globes along his length~!

It was evidence to the unbelievable build of both lovers that they fit together so perfectly. No other woman would have tits full enough to engulf him so wholly, and no other man had a dick long enough to still give her a treat to suck on while she did it. And for the rest of his days, Absalom would never truly be able to express his thanks for the effect their compatibility produced!

The feeling of looking into Nami's sultry heart-filled eyes, her plump dick sucking lips sealed around his crown, while the supple fullness of her tits messaged the rest of his shaft, was almost enough to drive him mad. The way her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked, giving her a lewd wanton expression that somehow managed to look perfect on her beautiful model's face~!

Absalom's eyes bugged out, his tongue lolled to the side, the sight before him was enough to have the undead commander panting like a dying dog! He did everything in his power to fight the instinct to cum, wishing beyond anything that this exquisite feeling would never ever end~!

That is until it did. With Nami allowing her tits to fall away so she could fully engulf his entire length in her sirens throat~ Absalom saw spots, his eyes rolled back and he involuntary started bucking his hips into her vice-like throat. But all the while she just looked up at him, those smoldering eyes never leaving his own. One eyebrow perked as if to ask him why he still hadn't cum for her yet~!

And he couldn't think of one good reason~!♥ Absalom let out a primal roar as he unloaded torrents of molten seed into his wife's perfect mouth-pussy~! Shot after shot pumped from balls tight as steel drums. Yet through it all Nami's throat, in the only remnant of what had once been a gag reflex, continued to milk him~! Pulling more and more of his seed up and out from his aching balls. It was as if she was literally aiming to suck him dry~!

When he could finally give no more, her lips pulled away with one last pop that was rewarded by a final spurt of seed onto her tongue. Absalom fell back onto the bed. His nuts had never felt so empty~♥ But he barely had time to catch his breath before he felt a delicious weight pressing down on his crotch.

Nami was straddling him, having torn away the bottom part of her dress, as well as her panties, if the wetness he could be on his dick was anything to go by. She looked down at him, pupils fully replaced with love-hearts as she swished his last shot of cum around in her mouth before swallowing it, showing her clean tongue as proof!

"Ah~♥ My husband's loaded and his stuff is soooo tasty~! I'm such a lucky girl~♥"

And just like that Absalom could feel fresh sperm curing to life within his balls, as she absent-mindedly worked to stroke his dick back to a proper hardness.

"But that wasn't everything you had, now was it~? No, I know my Absal-sama is a better man than that~♥ The kind of man who wouldn't stop fucking his cute, sexy, loving wife Nami until she was completely and totally satisfied, right~?♥"

Absalom's erection could have punched a hole through solid steel~! But the only thing he was planning on penetrating was this voluptuous minx's cervix~!

His hands sunk into the ample flesh of Nami's thighs as she half squatted, half stood over his towering beasthood, positioning herself for final insertion. Goodbye zombie virginity, Absalom thought blissfully as she lowered herself down fully onto his cock~!

12