Bride Nami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time seemed to stop for the two newlyweds.

For Nami, who had already almost cum once from the taste of his dick alone, having every last inch of said massive shaft stuffed inside her at once was too much even for a size queen like her. She came, hard, squirting like a bitch at every throb her husband's perfect dick gave inside of her.

For Absalom it seemed that, like with every other part of her, his new wife's pussy was the stuff of adolescent male fantasies~ Deep enough to take his entire cock in one thrust, but tight enough that he could feel every fold snugly around him. Add to that the increase in tightness from her orgasms and he felt like his dick was liable to be snapped off in the absolute best way possible at any moment.

The two of them simply sat there for a beat, panting, gazes locked on one another. Then one of them twitched; the slightest possible movement given the circumstance. But that was all it took.

There was no slow progression. No exploration of each other's bodies in the usual sense. The two lovers when straight from zero to one hundred percent hot heavy animalistic mating~!♥

The sound of lewd slapping soon echoed all throughout the room. Nami brought that big gold-digging ass that she was so known for back home down on his massive dick like a professional. Bouncing and twerking and twisting with no restraint, making sure that every inch of her tight porno pussy was thoroughly scrubbed by his cock~!

And Absalom matched her every thrust, rutting up into the redhead like his life depended on it! And god if it didn't feel like it did! Every second he wasn't bottoming out in this slutty pirate pussy might as well have been torture! But not even that was enough to satisfy the peeping tom's pent up lust! His mouth and hands flew over her body.

He sunk his palms deep into the bountiful flesh of her ass, spreading it apart, slapping it red~! He groped her ridiculous tits, pinching and sucking her nipples, kissing them absolutely stupid~! The commander of the zombies just couldn't get enough of his new wife's sex-bomb of a body. It was the first time Absalom had ever wished for a different devil fruit ability. He loved invisibility, but in that moment, he would've traded it in for a couple extra sets of hands in a heartbeat~!

The sounds of their post-marital bliss were briefly overshadowed by the crash of a large object bursting through the door! Making sure to carefully lock it behind her, the zombie Lola stood panting in the doorway.

"Oh, I knew I smelled your manly scent this way, Absalom, darling~! When I heard about what happened in the church I just couldn't rest until I knew you were O-!" The warthog zombie stopped, stunned speechless by the sight of the couple furiously rutting in front of her. On her perception of who exactly it was fucking 'her man' her eyes narrowed.

"Namizo!? W-Why, you're not a man at all! I thought you were my friend, but now I see you were only trying to distract me so you could have time to seduce Absalom's big dick all for yourself! You traitorous little slut! I ought to..."

Absalom refused to listen to anymore. Why did this sort of thing always have to happen to him!? Just when he was about to achieve true peace and happiness the world had to go and snatch it out from under him. He knew that he should do something, turn them invisible, grab his Nami and run, most certainly the least he should do is stop fucking her! But he just couldn't do it!

His new wife's cat burglar pussy simply felt too good to consider doing any of that! No, if the universe was so hell-bent on taking his happiness away then he was going to cling onto it till the very last second.

Instead, he actually sped up the rhythm of his thrusts into the redheaded pirate's heavenly snatch and simply buried his head between his wife's enormous knockers! As if those mountainous jugs would be enough to protect him.

And thankfully for him, they were, or at least the bombshell they were attached to was!

Not missing a beat Nami pulled out the climatact from god's knows where she had been keeping it in the remaining tatters of what had once been her wedding dress. With a wave far too graceful for someone currently bouncing on over a foot of monster cock, she swung the weapon and whispered

"Mirage Tempo~"

Lola was stunned out of her ranting when a fully naked Absalom, cock raging at full mast, apparated in front of her. When 'Absalom' waved her forward the female zombie's eyes turned into hearts and she lunged viciously towards the man of her dreams! But the illusion kept itself just out of reach. Again, and again Lola pounced, and each time she came up just a little too shot. That is until the final gomp, where she gave a mighty leap and finally took hold of the stud of her fantasies!

Who promptly dissolved into thin air, revealing she had just leaped out of the window, and sending her crashing into the forest below!

Absalom blinked at the empty space where his stalker had been only seconds before. Could his ordeal with Lola finally be over; at least for the foreseeable future? He felt Nami's delicate hands grabbing hold of his face, gently guiding it up to meet her own.

"I really do like Lola, I'd even go so far as to consider her a friend. But her mistake was forgetting about the fact that I'm a pirate~ And when a pirate sees something she wants, she takes it, even if it means having to steal it~♥ This perfect budging monster cock is my treasure now, and that means I'm not going to hand it over to anyone, not even a friend~!" Nami said before pulling his face back snugly between her breasts, like the intrusion of the last few minutes never happened.

For what felt like the thousandth time Absalom felt himself wondering how the woman in front of him could be real. Not only did she have the body of a sex goddess with the skills to match, not only had she taken his precious virginity along with every inch of his huge dick, but now she had saved him from the demoness that tormented his every waking moment!

If there was even a spark of doubt that his Nami wasn't that absolute embodiment of his perfect woman it was stomped out now. Absalom now knew that he would never so much as look at another woman as long as he had his Nami to feast his eyes upon~! Love and lust-filled him in equal measure and he agonized over how he could ever show this exquisite creature exactly how much she now meant to him~!

And then he saw it! The answer, as clear as the bountiful boobies currently bouncing before his eyes, materialized before him~

In a flash, he shifted their positions so that the buxom navigator was lying flat on her back. For a moment Nami was confused since this was the furthered Absalom had taken his dick out of her since they'd started. But soon she realized it was only to afforded him better reach to remove what remained of her bridal outfit.

As for his own clothes, one flex of his brutish zombie might had them falling in pieces around him. The act sent shivers down to her achy pussy. Soooo strong~!

"Oooh~! Does my big bad Absal-sama want to be in control now~? Want to show his cute, innocent, little wife Nami exactly what it means to get fucked by a monster~?♥"

Her only answer was the growl of a beast as his huge manly hands pinned her sharply legs up above her head~ Before Nami could take her next breath, her husband had jammed his dick up inside of her farther than any cock had ever been before~!

Now, Nami was no stranger to raw slam-fucking. A girl like her had experienced her fair share of bed-breaking mating presses in her day~ Maybe even more than her fair share~♥ It was the kind of baby-making sex that a man only does when he's determined to pass his genes on into a worthy female. Her body did tend to inspire those sorts of feeling in guys after all~♥

In fact, it was one of her guiltiest pleasures~! Getting some poor guy so worked up that he would throw out all reason and possibly his back, trying to hump a baby into her~! And after he was all spent, she'd simply giggle to herself, having somehow 'forgotten' to mention about her birth control.

But even with all her experience, Absalom's monster mating-press was in a league of its own. His hips worked themselves into a blur as he jackhammered her cunt! The sound of his heavy, fertile balls repeatedly rang out as they bounced off of her fat pirate booty while he plowed her~! Each stroke of his dick seeming to dig itself just a little bit deeper into territory no man had ever managed to touch before, never mind relentlessly hammer into his shape~!

Nami was in absolute blissed-out, fuck drunk heaven~♥ In all her years of blowing men's minds, and their loads, all across the east blue, not a one of them had ever made her feel anything half this good~! It was truly as if her Absalom's huge dick had been purpose-built for fucking her greedy little cat-burglar pussy into absolute submission~!♥

She really would have to thank Dr. Hogback next time she saw him, for building her such a perfect cock~! That is if she could ever tear herself away from fucking it long enough to do so~♥ Though some deep female instinct told her that she might get her chance sooner than she thought. Her body already preparing itself to receive the cumshot that would have undoubtedly knocked her up~♥

Actually, now that she was thinking about it, with there being no days on thriller bark, hadn't she forgotten to take her birth control since she'd gotten here~? The realization sent another shiver of excitement straight to her womb. As if on cue, Absalom chose that moment to bash down the doors to her baby chamber. Fucking directly into the part of her that would be exclusively used for holding his future children from now on~!

Nami came, hard~♥ Harder than she had ever cum before~! And she kept cumming, seemingly pushed to a new orgasm every time his cockhead smashed its way past the entrance of her womb~! Her head emptied of everything except for this glorious cock~! Thoughts of sailing, sea charts, and beris were replaced by all the various ways she could get this perfect, amazing cock to fuck her like this again~!

Absalom wasn't fairing much better, his only thought a repeating need to fill this flawless woman with his seed. The urge compounding with every thrust until he felt he might go mad if he didn't get to cum soon!

The cycle was only broken by the feeling of shapely, runway-model like legs locking behind his back!

"What are you waiting for, Absal-sama, darling~? Your loving wife Nami needs you to fill her up with your thick cum~! It's your duty as a husband to make sure your new wife is properly swollen up with your babies after all~!"

"T-That's right! As your husband, I have the right to fill you up with my cum whenever I want~! So take every last drop of my seed and get pregnant~! I'll swell you up with my child and show the whole Grand-Line that I've made the most beautiful woman in the world my wife~!"

Nami positively cooed, eyes bursting with lovey dovely hearts~

"Yes~!♥ Fill me up with you cum~! I wanna give birth to every last one of your babies, my big, strong, handsome, darling husband~!♥ I love you~!♥♥♥"

It was like those had been the magic words his balls had been waiting for! Absalom could positively feel the fresh sperm churning within them. Literally, feel it as they traveled down his dick in thick molten globes. Each shot a steaming hot cannon blast against the flower of his new bride's fertility~!

Nami cried out in pure ecstasy, pulling his body even deeper into her own~! Absalom saw white, head buried between his wife's massive breasts! His hips continuing to thrust unconsciously as he pumped every last drop of his seed into his Nami's perfect body~ He had been wrong before, now he felt emptier than he had in his entire life! The sensation actually frightened him a little.

Particularly because, if the already growing look of hunger in his wife's lusty gaze was anything to go by; cumshots of this caliber would not be uncommon for him in the near future~♥

No one ever said that the married life would be easy~!♥


12