All Comments on 'Bride of Jesus'

by Subtext

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yuck

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It's me

Yep!! The Catholic Church to a tee!! Oh yes, I'll see you in fucking church on fucking Sunday!! Fuck anything that walks and confess and I'm good to go!! Do anything and confess and your good to go!!! What a fucking joke!!! But just keep giving money!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dumb AF

I'm not even Catlic as we say in south Louisiana, but this was just a smear piece. Yes, there are some atrocious people masquerading as leaders, and yes there are severely misguided individuals who blindly believe them. But the majority is not like this. They are good honest people, whom I just disagree with their teachings. By the way, where is the incest? You write a smear piece on Catlics and then dont even deliver the goods? Pathetic! Solid 1 for you, and wish they let us gives 0s.

SubtextSubtextabout 4 years agoAuthor
Taboo Parody

Thanks for all the feedback! This is a parody and falls under the heading of "taboo".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

So he become a cuckold in denial. Why didnt he just fuck other women. And the ending is forced, they didnt do anything to the church that already sins far more than they did. Hypocrytic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous