Bride of Jesus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked away then and went into the living room, but he couldn't get Prescilla's fuck scent out of his mind. Why had it been so strong that day? He sat down with his elbows on his knees and ran his fingers through his hair. What was happening to his life? His daughter was crying in her crib now, but he didn't care.

It wasn't until a week later that he was able to have sex with Prescilla again, but it was a very cold experience. He entered her from a spooning position as she lay in front of him, looking away without reaction. It was only her armpit and cunt musk that kept him going until he climaxed. It was that clinical. He wondered now if this was the future of his sex life? If it was always going to be the "sacrifice of Mary" from here on in? He prayed not. But his prayers soon proved to be useless because just days later he came home and found his wife in tears in the living room again.

"What is it?" he asked in a panic, "Is the baby okay?!"

Prescilla nodded as she covered her eyes.

"Yes, she's fine."

"Then what?" he pressed.

She blew her nose.

"I need to confess something to you." she announced in a nasally voice.

Mike was struck by a sense of deja vu even though he knew this had actually happened before.

"Okaay."

"I've been having sex with Father Manford." she announced..

Mike's knees almost gave out.

"Father... Manford?"

"Yes." she confirmed as she let out a sudden blubber.

Mike felt something give in his spleen.

"Where? How?"

"In the church!"

"Fuck!" he exclaimed out of amazement as much as anger.

He turned and walked back to the front door.

"It just happened when we were in his office." she went on, "We got close and something came over him..."

Mike understood exactly what it was.

"...and then he... we... had sex on his desk!" she added contritely.

Mike pushed his palms into his temples. On so many levels he had felt this all along.

"Please tell me it was just that one time!" he said.

She collapsed in tears again. Then she shook her head.

"It wasn't."

"Shit!" he yelled as he began to pace in and out of the kitchen.

"It happened in the vestment room as well." she continued with watery eyes.

It all began to click in his mind now. The day he went looking for her and heard the noises from the sacristy room! And the day she got into the car stinking of sex!

"I turned him into an animal!" she bellowed, "I tempted him! I am such a harlot!"

Mike had to wonder if she wasn't right. Prescilla had an animal magnetism he himself was unable to resist. She broadcast her pheromones all over every room she entered. There were no christian vows that were going to stand up to it. He knew that. But then he stopped himself. Had she perhaps done this as a result of her earlier rape?

"I need to be punished for tempting him!" she said as she continued to bawl.

Mike shook his head.

"No, you don't! Just stop!" he told her.

"Yes I do! I want you to whip me!" she told him as she stood and began to rip off her top and bra.

"What?! Stop it!" he ordered.

"No!" she screamed, getting out of her pants and underwear and throwing them on the floor.

She took a riding crop from a bag and brought it to him then.

"Take it!" she told him in complete emotional anguish.

"No!" he said backing away.

"Take it or I'll do it myself!" she threatened.

"No, you won't!"

"Yes, I will!"

She began to beat herself with the crop on her back and buttocks then.

"Stop it, God damn it!" he yelled, stepping in to take it from her.

"God damn ME!" she cursed.

When he pulled the crop out of her grip she turned her back to him and raised her arms.

"Please Mike! I deserve it!"

"No, you're just a victim of a pedophile priest! You're still being affected by that!"

"No Mike! I tempted him, too! I'm bad! Mike! Please help me!"

"Think about our future! We have a beautiful child together! That means something!" he reminded her.

She turned towards him and lowered her arms after this and sympathy filled her face.

"No Mike," she said shaking her head, "She's not yours."

"What do you mean? Of course she's mine!"

"No, I was already pregnant when we met. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you."

Mike's vision went blurry.

"What?"

"It's true."

His body fell limp.

"Who's... who's the father?"

"Mike, it doesn't matter..."

"Who!"

"Someone I met at a disco." she told him, folding her arms in front of her jutting, milk-laden tits.

Mike cocked his head to one side. He could see the whole thing. The way the guy had smelled her sex while they danced and then taken her outside and fucked her in the parking lot without a second thought. He didn't have to ask.

"Okay, so you solved your problem by marrying me!"

"Mike! I had to! I'm catholic!"

He nodded and started to pace again.

"So the baby wasn't over term." he said, slapping the crop into his palm as he paced.

"No."

"Great!"

"I'm bad, Mike! I'm sorry!"

Mike suddenly hit the side of the wall with the crop as hard as he could. Prescilla jumped.

"I have been so patient with you- and this is what I get! Going to that damn church so you can fuck the holy men!"

"But Mike, there's just one more thing." she interjected.

"What else could there be?!" he almost screeched.

"Mike... I found out... I'm pregnant again."

His jaw dropped. He didn't want to ask the next question but he knew he had to.

"How far along?"

"Two months."

He realized instantly the truth. This baby wasn't his either. His mind became crazed at that moment and he began to pull at his hair.

"Noooo! Fuuuuck me! Noooo!" he screamed, stomping about the room like a madman.

He beat the crop against the entertainment center and then against the furniture and then finally he pulled her down onto an end chair and began to swing the leather stick against her naked buttocks.

SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! Came the sound as the crop whooshed through the air and impacted against her ass loudly.

"Aaaah!" she cried.

"You little bitch!" He yelled from a face that wasn't his anymore. He leaned over her and pulled her head back by the hair.

"Harder, Father!" she goaded.

He obliged her and swung the crop into her with more zeal.

SWACK! SWACK! SWACK!

"Aaaah!"

"So you like to fuck men in discos?" he charged before whipping her again.

"Yes Father!"

"And tricking men into marriage?!"

SWACK!

"Yes!" she shouted as her tears began to flow again.

"And tempting innocent priests?!"

SWACK!

"Yes!"

Mike was possessed now; transformed into a slobbering maniac.

And making fools of us all?!"

SWACK!

"Yes Father!" she replied breathlessly.

"Then you deserve everything you get!"

SWACK!

"Yes!" she shouted.

"Don't you?!"

"Yes! Yes!" she blubbered almost hysterically."

He threw the crop down after this and left her there. Then he went out onto the porch and tried to collect himself. Slowly his original soul returned to him. He had found out that his marriage was a farce and that his daughter and the fetus now inside Prescilla's body belonged to two other men.

It had been a bad day.

Prescilla slept on the floor in the living room that night in the nude. It was her way of continuing her penance he guessed. When he left for work the next morning she was still there in a fetal position. As he ate lunch at the office he was still pondering the question of what to do when his buddy sat down next to him.

"You look like shit." the bespectacled man commented.

"Yeah, I feel like shit."

"Uh oh, what happened?"

Mike just looked at him and shook his head.

"Beyond belief!" he said.

"Try me." the friend replied.

"I found out my wife has been having an affair."

"Oh shit! No way!"

"It gets better... the guy she was fucking is a priest!"

"What?! Really! Wow! I didn't know that they liked women."

"This one apparently does."

"Damn! I wonder how that works... I mean... you know."

The man took a bite of his sandwich and thought for a moment.

"You know- from everything you've told me- your wife seems to have some kind of church addiction." he said as he chewed.

Mike thought this was an interesting observation even though it seemed like a new age diagnosis.

"No, she's just catholic."

The friend took another bite from his sandwich and thoughtfully chewed..

"You know it might have something to do with the priests being perceived as being the direct channels to God."

"What?"

"Yeah, the Catholics believe the only way to communicate with God is through the priests. They're the gatekeepers. This is what gives them all their power. They're not really even seen as being fully human which is why they don't let them get married."

"So you think she takes all this stuff that seriously?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Hmmm..."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know."

He didn't tell him about the rest. He didn't want anyone to know about that. It made him shake just to think about it. By later in the day, however, he had come up with a plan. He drove home and ran several red lights without realizing it as he hatched the resolution in his mind. He would have her carry the baby to term and then give it up for adoption. Then they would find a new church. When he announced this plan to her she agreed to it.

"Oh Mike!" she told him, "I'm going to make this up to you!"

But it irked him to have to sit through those services and listen to Father Manford as his wife's belly grew. At least she wasn't stopping to speak to him anymore on the way out, and for all the father or anyone else knew, the baby was Mike's, so he could keep up appearances. But as time went by and Prescilla became huge, the idea of giving up the child became tougher to stomach. Finally, in her eighth month, he changed his mind. It happened after they had sex in their friend's pool in the middle of the night. They were swimming together with him clinging to her when he pulled her breasts out of her top and slipped her bottoms off and ran his hands over her supple skin and into every crevice of her, around every mound of her water slick body, and he decided then he couldn't bring himself to take anything from her. When he pushed into her after that he felt as if he was entering a new life that nothing could make unclean. He lost all awareness of where they were then. Finally he decided they were creatures in a primordial ocean without language- only sensation. That's when he realized how much he loved her.

But they did leave Saints of our Sisters church for Mary of Immaculate Ascension a month after the birth of their son. Here the priests were older and less involved with the congregation. The first service they attended was the first communion ritual and he had to admit to being impressed by the procession of girls in their white dresses carrying candles through the darkened nave. Their innocent faces shone as they made their way to the altar to accept the Eucharist for the first time. The candles he saw represented the light of their faith and the acceptance of the body and blood of Jesus was a marriage of sorts. They all knelt before the priest and opened their mouths as he came before them with the wafer. Prescilla was nursing the baby discreetly as they watched the ceremony and her face was transfixed by the pageantry of the proceedings. He had seen that gleam in her eyes before. He became frightened for a moment, but then he forced himself to look away.

After the baptism of the baby he decided that the catholic life was not so bad after all. He was fucking her again on a regular basis and watching her big tits spin and leak as he pounded her unruly bush. The thought that those milky tits of hers were feeding Father Manford's baby even excited him now. Her smelly, overgrown pits were wonderful to sniff and look at as well, as she held herself in complete surrender beneath him. Though they no longer played any of the kinky sex roles they used to, he still got pleasure from her simple submission.

It wasn't until months later that events transpired to change all this. It was after a funeral service for a young boy at the church. There was a large crowd in attendance and Prescilla knew many of them. He tried to track her the best he could, but eventually she disappeared amid the mourners. He was left to carry his son and guide his daughter by the hand in front of the church and pace the sidewalk. But after thirty minutes there was still no sign of her. Where were the priests, he wondered? He spotted a woman he knew then and went over to her.

"Will you watch the kids for a moment? I'll be right back." he told her.

She took them and he made his way back into the church until he found himself in front of the altar. The casket had been closed and the area was deserted. He looked about with sudden urgency. He spotted a lone choir boy then and went over to him.

"Have you seen a woman..." he started to ask before realizing how ridiculous his question was.

The boy shook his head and he continued past him down a vaulted ceiling corridor, his footsteps echoing as he went. On his way he passed several heavy wooden doors with iron frames. This church was a fortress, he realized! Further inside he heard Gregorian chants coming from some low recess. He started to panic. How would he ever find her in this maze of passages?! He began to try every door and press an ear against them. Then finally one of the doors opened for him. It gave him access to an office of some kind. He walked in and listened. There was noise coming from an adjoining room. He went to the door that led to it and found it was locked, however its old style keyhole promised to give him a way to look in. He got to his knees and tried his best to see through the restricted frame of the slot. What he was able to make out made his mouth fall open. There were two nude old men standing on either side of and partially obscuring a woman who was squatting over a third man on the floor. Her clothes and their robes and vestments were strewn about the floor. The standing man who was facing him was having his large erection pulled at by the squatting woman while the standing man with his back and saggy ass to him was receiving fellatio from her it appeared. The woman then let out a long moan as she sucked and this sent a bolt of fear through him. It was Prescilla! He was sure! He recognized her ass as it crashed down onto the prone man after that. She was having group sex with three of the priests of the church! He wanted to break in the door then, but for some reason he didn't. He just kept watching. She had never been like this with him.

One of the old men started to moan after this and Mike was able to see her for the first time as she pulled back and received a spray of cum from the priest she'd been sucking off.

"Ohhhhh!" the old man bellowed as three or four more squirts erupted from him and angled down onto her swollen tits.

After this the spent priest took a seat and she went to work on the one she had mounted. Mike was able to see her form in complete profile now as she pile drove the old man, her big tits whipping down and back up violently with each pump.

"Ah yes Father!" she panted.

Her sex aroma had filled the entire room now, he was sure, as she worked over him like an Olympic athlete. He had never seen her in his high state of excitement before. The old priest under her was defenseless. He soon began to make strange utterances like a man in the throes of death.

"Oahh! My lorrrrd!" he cried as he released everything he had left from his dusty, old ball sack.

The younger priest with the big cock took her next. He had her stand up and bend over with her hands on a chair. She let out an elated squeal as he pushed his bloated staff into her. Mike found himself getting excited now.

"Oh Father! I need it hard!" she pleaded.

The old man obliged her by humping her with surprising energy. He grabbed a handful of her hair and spanked her bouncing ass hard.

"Yes, my child!" he replied through gritted teeth.

"Ohhh Father! Lead me back to Jesus!" she blurted with her head pulled back and her face in a grimace.

Mike grabbed his prick and squeezed. He wanted to be the fourth man in line now. He wanted to fuck this little priest whore, too! He pulled his prick out of his pants and spat on his hand. Prescilla was being taken so hard she was emotionally beside herself now.

"Oh Fa- ther! Oh God! Oh yeah!" she blabbered.

The old priest lost his holy bearing as he lost his load.

"I'm filling up your cunt!" the old man shouted as he gasped for air.

"Give me your blessing, Father!" Prescilla demanded with her face scrunched in pain.

The old priest kept thrusting up into her slower and slower for several minutes and then stumbled back still erect. Mike stroked himself to climax at that moment. He had never witnessed anything as wild as this. But his relief was short-lived. He now had to deal with the fact that he was married to a serial priest fucker. That was all there was to it. She could confess to him until the cows came home, but that wouldn't change anything. He put his cock back in his pants and went out and waited by the door of the room they were in. Five minutes later Prescilla stepped out, wiped down, but still stinking from her encounter.

"Hi!" he said.

"Oh hi!" she replied, completely startled, "Where are the kids?"

"Out front."

"Oh- okay."

"What were you doing in there?" he asked.

"Oh, just helping to polish the service cups."

For a girl who was so accomplished at making confessions, Mike was still amazed at how handily she could lie.

"Oh okay." he said as he leaned in and sniffed her and then kissed her neck.

She pulled away.

"What are you doing?"

"You know how smelling you in church turns me on!"

"Oh stop!" she said as she started to walk away.

"Can we just have a quicky in one of these rooms? I promise not to tell!" he said with false playfulness.

"Don't start!" she threatened.

"Come on! I just want a chance at sloppy seconds... or thirds."

She froze momentarily.

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

"I saw it all, Prescilla! It was so hot! Amazingly hot! So why can't it be with me?" he asked.

She was looking away now, trying to avert her eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

"You can't help it, can you! But why does it have to be with priests?"

"Stop it!"

"No! Not until you tell me!"

She tried to keep walking, but he grabbed her arm.

"Why?!"

"Let go!"

"Why?!"

"Because I want my children to be pure!" she blurted.

This stopped him in his tracks.

"Pure?"

"Yes!"

"Is the act of fucking a member of your congregation pure?"

"Stop it!"

"Or having sex with some guy in a disco?"

She faced him now.

"It wasn't a guy in a disco! It was another priest at my parent's church!" she confessed yet again.

Mike was stunned. All the things his co-worker had told him about the catholic church flooded back to him as well as the first communion ceremony they had watched with all of Christ's little brides filing in. He saw her in that procession now, a newly sexually mature girl in her little wedding dress waiting to be united with her savior in marriage.

"So I'm a filthy beast?! Not saintly enough to father your children! I'm nothing but a front man to cover up all your priest sex!" he charged as he gripped her wrist and started pulling her back to the nave.

"Let me go!" she protested as he pulled her down the hallway.

He dragged her out to the front and then to the altar. He found a chair and pulled her down across his lap facing the crucifix. Then he yanked her panties down and stuck his finger inside her semen filled hole as she kicked. He wiped the cum on her ass and then gave her a resounding spanking.