Bride of Jesus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here is your bride, Jesus!" Mike yelled up to the crucifix as witnesses began to move in to view the scene, "She wants you to be the father of all her children- literally!"

"Let me go!" Prescilla yelled.

"She's proud of herself! Proud of lying to her real husband! But I'm going to give her back to you!" he announced as he spanked her again.

One witness started to move in to intervene, but others held him back.

"Unless she cries and asks for forgiveness right now I'm going to give her back to you!" he promised.

Mike was hoping to somehow recondition her away from this idea she had held for so long, but the more he spanked her and humiliated her, the more she clung to her pride. Finally he let her up.

"You can have her, Jesus! I give her back to you!" he said, standing and throwing his hands in the air.

He headed down the aisle as she shouted after him.

"You'll never be the man I need!" she raged through her tears as she pulled her panties back up, "He loves me no matter what I do!"

"That's not the kind of love you want!" he shouted back without turning.

Their marriage was annulled two months later with the agreement that child support would be voluntary as long as Mike never revealed the truth about her children's paternity. The children had been the product of extramarital affairs and therefore the marriage had never been consummated. That became the official story.

But afterwards Mike went into a deep depression. Masturbating to the sweet stench of her dirty panties just wasn't enough for him. He needed to be in the dizzying grip of her live fuck scent again. After a year had passed, he got up the courage to go back to the church and look for her. He went in as Sunday mass was in progress. The priest's Latin utterances were echoing through the nave as the congregation sat quietly. He genuflected in the aisle and took a seat in the back. He looked around at all the somber faces, but didn't see her and during the prayer he actually prayed for forgiveness. He wanted absolution for his own sins of pride and lust. When the mass ended, he stayed seated and watched for her. Who would she be with? How would she look? He suddenly felt overwhelming compassion for her. Perhaps she was as forlorn as he was. He got up and walked down the aisle against the flow of people after this, searching for her. And then- there she was! Walking with a man. He was tall and darkly featured; handsome some might say. They were carrying the children. He stopped in his tracks. She was smiling and beautiful- and she was pregnant! He couldn't move after this. He just stood there and watched her disappear into the crowd as the last of the worshipers went past him. His mind shut down. He had fucked up his only chance at a good life!

He found a way to move his feet eventually and continued into the church. He walked along not knowing where he was going until he spotted the confessional. A woman exited from one side and he took her place in the darkened booth.

"Forgive me Father- for... for I have sinned." he stammered.

"What is your sin, my son?" came a kind, mature voice from the other side of the screen.

"Pride and lust!" he blurted in a sudden burst of emotion.

"How have you shown pride and lust?" the voice asked with concern.

"With my wife! I judged her for things she couldn't help!" Mike admitted as he broke down in tears.

"How have you shown lust?"

Mike wrapped his arms around his stomach.

"I've... used her and... desired her like an animal. And now I've lost her!" he lamented as he leaned his head against the partition.

He began to sob loudly now.

"You no doubt have regret, my son. Now you must pay your penance. Your offenses are serious ones and will need to be addressed. I want you to find Father Dimitry and tell him what you have told me. He will decide what your penance will be. Until then, may our lord and god, Christ Jesus, absolve thee of thy sins."

"Thank you, Father." Mike said as he wiped his eyes.

"Go in peace, my son."

He left the confessional and asked a priest where he could find Father Dimitry. The priest then led him to an office deep in the bowels of the building. When they entered, Father Dimitry rose from his desk. His eyes had a cruel aspect to them, but he was smiling.

"I have another penitent for you." the priest announced.

"Very good!" said Dimitry.

The priest left and closed the door behind Mike. Then Father Dimitry opened a ledger on his desk.

"Name?"

"Ah, Mike Namon."

The priest began to write.

"Sins?"

Mike shifted in discomfort.

"I guess they are pride and lust."

Father Dimitry looked up.

"You guess?"

"No, I mean, yes, pride and lust."

The priest continued to write a while longer and then closed the ledger. He moved his large frame to the door next and opened it.

"This way, my child," he said.

They went down a corridor and then descended down stone steps to a series of passages. Here the stone walls had rusted metal rings embedded in them at different intervals.

"Are you going to put me to work shoveling coal in the boiler room?" Mike quipped nervously.

Father Dimitry looked back at him but didn't reply.

They finally came to a heavy oak door and the priest pushed it open. It creaked loudly and revealed a barely lit chamber that was cave-like in appearance. They moved down a curved stairway and then walked past a shallow pool of water and went into a second chamber. Here the space was filled with furniture-sized wooden contraptions of different kinds and assorted ropes and chains that hung down from the ceiling.

"What's this?" Mike asked with a worried voice.

"The room of contrition." the priest replied.

Mike heard footsteps coming then. He looked toward the sound and saw a nun appear out of the shadows.

"This is Sister Felicity." the priest said, "She will be supervising your penance today."

"What?" Mike almost whined.

The short, thick, middle-aged nun was oddly pretty, but stern-faced as she stood there in her habit grasping a yard stick.

"Sins?!" Sister Felicity asked as she swatted the yardstick against her palm.

"Pride and lust." Father Dimitry explained.

"Ah." the nun retorted, "A bad one! Let's get those pants down."

"Wait! What?! No way!" Mike protested, stepping away.

"Would you like to remain in this church, my child?" Father Dimitry asked.

Mike wrestled with the dilemma presented to him. He knew he needed to be punished for his sins against Prescilla so why was he drawing the line at this? The priest and the nun were only trying to free him from himself- his horrid self. He opened his pants then and pulled everything down to the floor.

"Okay! Do what you like!" he told them.

"Put your underwear back on! Where is your modesty?!" the nun chastised.

He did as directed and she guided him to one of the table-like contraptions and had him lean over it on his elbows.

"Spread your legs." she ordered.

He moved them a foot apart and felt a stinging blow against his buttocks.

"Wider!" she demanded.

He spread them as far as he could, bowed his head and closed his eyes.

"Tie him." She then told the priest.

The priest wrapped two leather straps around each of his wrists and fastened them to the table.

"Thank you, Father." she said before taking her position, "Let's just see how much pride he has now!"

The first smack from the yardstick hurt badly, but the second and third made his body tremble. The whooshing sound of the stick as she swung it made him think back to the night he had spanked Prescilla in a maniacal rage. But as badly as it hurt, he managed to stay silent. She smacked him a fourth time and a fifth. The impacts landing squarely on his white underwear and rippling the flesh beneath, but still he made no sound.

"Are you too proud to show contrition?! I want to hear you! Are you sorry?!" she prodded.

"Yes! I'm sor- RY! He insisted as another blow landed.

Two more smacks followed and then he heard a cracking noise. The yardstick had broken. The nun tossed the remaining piece on the floor and went and got a long paddle.

"It seems this young man's pride will require more convincing! Take down his underwear!" she announced.

Father Dimitry complied. Terror filled Mike's heart.

"Jesus! I'm sorry! I really am!" he blurted.

"You dare to take the lord's name in vain!" she shouted before swinging the paddle and hitting him with a slapping blow that forced him to call out in pain for the first time.

"Owwwww! Ow!" he bellowed.

"That's what I want to hear!" she told him excitedly.

She hit him again with more strength and the sound of the impact cracked through the chamber. Mike had never felt pain like this. He tugged against the restraints and his legs did a strange dance. He shrieked this time.

"Yaaahhhh!"

"Yes! That's my boy!" Sister Felicity cheered.

The third and fourth blows finally brought him to tears.

"I'm sorry!" Mike bawled, "Lord Jesus! Please forgive me! I was wrong! So wrong!"

She stopped after this and moved away as he continued to cry.

"No more pride. That's good." she said as she put the paddle down and picked up something that looked like a drumstick, "And now for the sin of lust!"

Father Dimitry smiled as he looked on.

"No! I won't lust anymore!" Mike told her, "I'm better now!

The nun walked back to him, sliding the stick through her closed fist.

"No, this is a different sin and requires a different punishment."

"What?! Why?!" Mike pleaded.

"Because it originates in a specific part of the body!"

Mike pulled at the straps again in a fit.

"No! No! It doesn't!"

The nun put the tapered stick on his tailbone and moved it down the crack of his ass until it dragged over his anus and onto the sagging skin of his scrotum. Then she beat the stick up against his ball sack lightly.

"This is where that sin originates!"

"What are you... going to do?" he asked weakly.

"Well, we are going to teach this part that with pleasure also comes pain! Let's see if they cause trouble after that!"

"Please! In the name of Jesus! Don't!"

But no sooner had he said this when she whipped the stick up firmly against one of his testicles. The impact made it bounce and rebound like a billiard ball. Mike's entire body leaped up and he let out a terrifying shriek. She made another underhanded swat after this that caught both of his gonads and made him retch.

"AaaK aaahack! Aaaahack!"

"I think this sin has been corrected for now." the nun concluded, "Is there anything else you need to confess?"

"Aaahack! No! No... lord, no!"

"Very well. Please try to live a clean life and follow our lord, Christ Jesus, from now on."

"Yes!"

Sister Felicity left then and Father Dimitry untied him. As he was helped up the chamber stairs, Mike felt like he was going to shit himself, but this was only the constipated feeling that being hit in the balls causes. He had survived the torture session, and somehow he felt like this gave him more juice as a catholic.

Mike had to sit on an inflatable donut for a week after this, but somehow he felt like he had proven something. He was going to try and talk to Prescilla now! He saw her at the next Sunday mass and approached her when she got up to use the bathroom. He waited for her to come out and walked up to her as if it were an accident.

"Prescilla?"

"Mike!"

The tone of her voice gave him hope.

"Hey! How are you?!"

"I'm good! What brings you here?" she asked.

"I don't know, I guess I decided that I missed the church."

Her eyes lit up.

"Wow! That's great!"

"I'm even going to confession now to try and work through some of my issues." he told her as he glanced down at her burgeoning belly.

"Wow!"

"I just want to apologize for everything- the way it all went down."

"That's okay. The important thing is that you're back in the church!"

"Yeah, you wouldn't believe how tough confession is here!"

"Oh? What did you have to do for penance?"

"Well, I got my butt beaten by a nun! I'm serious!"

A strange look of wonder and admiration passed over Prescilla's face then.

"You did! Your bare butt?"

"Yes! I still can't sit down much!"

Prescilla's whole demeanor changed at that moment and she began to look at him the way she had in the past before their troubles.

"That shows so much commitment, Mike!" she told him.

"Yeah, tell that to my butt!"

They laughed together and then there was a silence. He had to take a chance now.

"Ah, I was wondering if you might want to go to confession with me some time?" he asked.

"Wow! You would do it again!" she asked beaming.

"Sure!"

The old familiar gleam came into her eyes then.

"I think that's a great idea!" she told him, "But you know I have a boyfriend now?"

"Oh sure! No problem!"

The following Wednesday they met in the nave for weekday mass and discussed what they were going to confess.

"I need to confess to having sex out of wedlock." Prescilla told him.

"Yes, and I need to confess to that as well." Mike told her even though he hadn't had sex with anyone since her.

Strangely she didn't mention her boyfriend and Mike wondered if he was the only one she'd been fucking. But what did that matter! She was next to him again and he swore he could smell her! They went and confessed their mortal sins after this and they were both referred to Father Dimitry who led them down to the "torture chamber", as Mike called it, and left them with Sister Felicity and another nun.

"Fornacation is a mortal sin, my children! Sister Charity and I will now cure you of these urges!" she told them as they tied them both down on separate, adjacent spanking tables.

"Yes, Sister." Prescilla replied.

Their pants and underwear were removed then and they were each lashed by the two nuns separately. Prescilla received fifteen strokes from a thin cane and Mike twelve. Prescilla's sex scent rose up prominently as her tan derriere was whipped red. Mike felt his cock start to harden, but he was bothered by the inequality.

"Why did she get more punishment than me?" he asked Sister Felicity.

"A woman needs to be held to higher standards!" was the answer he received.

Mike didn't agree with this world view at all.

"Well, I want to make another confession!" he announced.

"Do you?"

"Yes, I stole a phone from work last month."

"Very well! Five more lashes for you!" Sister Charity pronounced.

Prescilla looked at him with worry in her eyes.

"Wait! If we're confessing here, then I want to say that I had an abortion when I was fifteen!" she blurted.

"Prescilla! What are you doing?!" Mike shouted.

"Very well! Fifteen more lashes for you!" the nun refigured.

But before Sister Charity could start caning her, Mike spoke up again.

"I watch porn every day!" he confessed.

"Are we turning this into an auction? I hope you both realize this is not a game!" Sister Felicity warned.

"Mike! Stop! That's not true! I know you don't do that?!" Prescilla refuted.

"Confession is a personal expression between a catholic and his god. If he says he has committed a sin then it is true! Thirty more strokes for him!" Sister Felicity ordered.

"No!" Prescilla protested.

The sisters whacked away at both of them after that as Mike and Prescilla looked at each other and suffered through the blows. With each resounding SWACK! they cried out and winced and then smiled at each other again. Prescilla's punishment ended after fifteen strokes, but Sister Felicity continued to swing her stick with two hands into Mike.

"Pornography is a serious offense against God!" she moralized.

"Is it as bad as having homo-SEXual thoughts?" he asked as a lash landed.

"Mike! No!"

"Are you saying that you have had these thoughts?" the nun asked.

"Yes!"

This vexed Sister Felicity greatly. She stopped swatting him and walked over to a corner of the room where she picked up a shovel. She brought it back and wrapped her hand around the end of the handle.

"We reserve this particular instrument for the homosexuals!" She stated.

She stuck the end of the handle between Mike's legs then as Sister Charity moved to him and spread his ass cheeks.

"I assure you he's not a homosexual, Sister!" Priscilla argued in desperation, "He loves pussy!"

"Perhaps he loves both?!" Sister Charity suggested.

"If you do this- you're committing sodomy!" Prescilla reminded her.

"Not if it cures a homosexual sinner!" Sister Felicity explained.

She eased the shovel into position and then pushed the handle into him with a sudden thrust. Mike's eyes turned into saucers.

"Sister! Don't do this!" Prescilla pleaded.

But she slid the handle into him anyway until six inches of it had disappeared into his rectum. Mike's mouth opened wide.

"Awwww!" he blurted.

She pulled it out of him and worked it back in several more times. Mike was only staring straight ahead now as he tried to fathom and deal with what was happening to him.

"Sister, we promise we'll be good from now on!" Prescilla tried to intercede.

"Oh- I know you will after this!" Sister Felicity assured her.

She was standing back now plunging the shovel handle into Mike's ass like she was loading a charge into a cannon barrel. Mike was staying quiet now as he was being raped, but he kept looking over at Prescilla the whole time, his eyes communicating love to her. After another few minutes the sister pulled the handle out of him.

"I trust you will both live in the righteous light of Christ Jesus from now on!" she told them after she had released their restraints.

The nuns disappeared back into the shadows after that. Prescilla pulled her pants back up and stumbled over to Mike to comfort him.

"Are you okay?!" she asked, wiping the sweaty hair from his face.

"Yes!" he said with a strange, glowing certainty.

She inspected his ass then.

"Oh my god! I think you're bleeding!"

"It's okay." He replied as he straightened up and started to hobble.

She helped him get his pants back up and got under his arm so he could brace against her. As they made their way back up to the light, he knew it was her sweet, potent pheromones that were acting as a narcotic to stop his pain. In fact, he felt nothing but euphoria with each deep breath he took. In her mind he was on a higher plain than a priest now, he was a religious martyr who had sacrificed his own body to save her. That was the purest thing anyone could do. Yes, she finally concluded, Mike was going to make a good catholic after all!

"Just one question?" she asked as they made their way out of one of the side exits.

"Sure."

"Were you serious about that homosexual stuff?"

Mike started to answer and then he stopped himself.

"Uh... no, of course not!" he scoffed, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Who's the father of your baby?"

Prescilla had to smile.

"I think we'll save that one for next confession!"

And this was the beginning of their new life together. Mike became the weekly martyr on the St. Andrew's Cross of Sister Felicity and Prescilla became his Mary Magdalene caring for his wounds and easing his suffering with her torrid, young body afterwards. It was a good routine, but then Mike found her diary dating back to high school and the contents of it shook him to his core. He discovered she still had been keeping many secrets from him. He confronted her the next day when she arrived at his apartment.

"How many priests and church officials have you had sex with?" he asked her very unemotionally.

Prescilla looked stunned. She hugged herself and sat down.

"Hundreds." She told him in a faraway voice.

Mike nodded.

"So- this baby that you're carrying belongs to a priest?"

She cast her eyes to the floor and nodded.

"Yes."