Bride of my Father-In-Law Pt. 04

Story Info
More male bonding for Roy and Billy on Saturday morning.
4.4k words
4.46
45.6k
62

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RSchwuler
RSchwuler
800 Followers

You know the drill: over the top, far-fetched smutty work of fantasy. It contains lots of humiliation and taboo sex between a man and his father-in-law, as well as some non-consensual involvement of the protagonist's actual father and some stuff involving food. Skip it if it's not your thing. Otherwise, enjoy.

On feedback: I get a lot of anonymous messages which is great but keep in mind I can't reply to them, so if you want a question answered you need to use an email. Better yet, leave a public comment here so everyone can chub up when they see what's on your kinky mind!

---

That morning we slept in, finally rising after 10am. I opened my eyes as my father in-law got out of the bed, watching his wide, hairy rear end jiggle with each heavy step as he walked to the bathroom where he enjoyed a long, loud piss with the door open. The floor beside the bed was scattered with gold. While ravishing me last night he had ripped all of the shameful jewelry off of me, piece by piece.

Roy donned his bathrobe while I of course went naked. I knew any clothes I put on would be summarily stripped from me and instead, after freshening up in the bathroom, I stepped bare butt naked into the kitchen where my father-in-law was at the stove.

He told me to take a seat. Roy was making pancakes- sitting my nude bottom at his breakfast table while the radio played, Roy humming happily over the sizzling stove, swilling coffee. The light from the balcony was bright with reflective snow. I really did feel like his little boy as he would pass by where I sat and ruffle my hair. It called to mind a snow days where I got to stay home from school- I was on a strange and twisted vacation from my real life.

"Bon appetit, my boy!" He exclaimed as he brought our plates to the table. Mine had heaping piles of fruit preserves and he had made a smiley face out of chocolate chips. While he drank a refill of coffee, I was served a tall glass of milk. Several times during the meal he licked his thumb then jammed it in my face to clear off extra syrup from my cheeks or lips.

"Oh little boy, you just don't know how to eat properly without making a mess. I think you better sit on Daddy's lap and let Daddy feed you." He smiled, pushing his chair out from the table and slapping his big hairy bare thigh. I stood and he pulled me into him so that I sat atop his lap, face to face, straddling him. He rubbed his hands up and down my naked sides, and pulled our bodies together, his thick chest and belly hair scraping against my smooth skin.

"Good boy. Open wide, here comes the airplane." Roy grabbed half a pancake from the platter and stuck it in my open mouth, stuffing it in then gratuitously rubbing his syrup covered fingers round my mouth.

"Good little boy." He said warmly, grabbing another piece which I dutifully accepted into my mouth.

"Doesn't that taste yummy in your tummy, little boy?" He asked, his syrup covered hand rubbing over my stomach.

"Yes Daddy thank you Daddy but I don't think I can eat anymore." I did my best to protest.

"Don't be silly! You're a growing boy, don't you want to grow up to be big and strong like Daddy?" He slapped the sides of his hulking barrel chest and laughed.

"We're not stopping until you eat each and every one of these pancakes." I looked over at the table beside us, and my heart sank to see that there were still eight of his large pancakes piled high on the platter

"Here, Daddy will help" He said, popping an entire pancake in his mouth and then chewing it a few times. He then parted his lips to show the golden mush inside, and pulled the back of my head towards him. Roy brought our faces together for a kiss, and as our lips locked, he pushed out the pre-chewed pancake from his mouth into mine. Locked in his embrace atop his lap, I had no choice but to swallow it down.

This was even worse than spitting into my mouth while we kissed. He kept chewing up pancakes then spitting them into my mouth with long, nasty kisses that forced me to accept the masticated food. I fought against the revulsion and overcame my gag reflex to swallow the foul mixture, pancake and syrup with his spit and coffee breath. He hummed happily to himself, rubbing my body and feeling me up as he tormented me. Roy seemed to draw inspiration from the nastiest, most uninhibited lunchroom bully.

His hands continued to smear syrup and butter all over my bare skin, on my chest, belly, thighs, even my armpits, all while his mouth expelled chewed up globs of pancake and his own spittle into my mouth, forcing them down my throat and into my belly. Roy was gleefully defiling me, inside and out.

He laughed to himself between bites, cackling maniacally as his big rough hands rubbed the grease on my body. Trapped in his embrace atop his wide lap, his hairy body incarcerating mine, I felt like I was in the clutches of some strange demon, a lesser devil from a circle of hell where sinners were sent not to be tortured but only harassed, molested, bothered with strange and degrading ordeals.

"Maybe from now on this is how you should get most of your food, hmmm? Straight from the loving mouth of Daddy, pre-chewed and everything." He brought his face to mine, nodding eagerly, and grabbed my head to force me to nod along. Forced to agree to this terrible new sentence - every bit of sustenance spat from his mouth into mine, completely dependent upon him.

"All your liquids too. Passed with love and care from Daddy's mouth to yours" He grabbed the mostly full glass of milk and emptied it into his mouth, his cheeks swelling. Swilling it around, gargling, all while staring me down with a mischievous glint in his eyes. He grabbed the back of my head and forced another kiss on me, and made me drink his backwashed milk. I forced it all down and took a desperate breath before he spat another chewed up pancake into my mouth.

"Eat, eat, eat my boy. I want you good and full." I sat atop his lap and allowed him to force feed me three more of them. My mind was blank as I accepted this new, demeaning experience.

"Eat, more boy. I'm not sure about these tight little muscles. I think I might want you softer, soft like a boy without any muscles at all, just a cute little tummy and a chubby tush." He squeezed and kneaded my stomachs. I looked down at my toned body and imagined it as he described - what would I look like, not just shaven smooth but also stripped of all muscle definition. As always, Roy wanted me weaker.

"And maybe some perky little tits too." He chomped on my nipples, before stuffing another pancake into his mouth, chewing it into gruel, and spitting it in my mouth. After the revolting kiss he kept his forehead against mine, and whispered breathily into my face.

"Hmm we'll see. But this is how you'll eat from now on, whenever I say. This is another way we bond, how we get closer and closer. More of me, put right up inside of you. How I make you mine, forever and ever." As he spoke he rapped his fingers upon my chest emphatically.

By the end I was feeling quite nauseous. My mouth felt so gross- I could taste the flavorless pancake particles, the cloying syrup, and Roy- his mouth and spit, coffee and ever present stink of cigars.

As we finished breakfast, my phone rang. I stepped away to check on it but seeing that it was my Dad, I let it go to voicemail. Roy demanded to know who it was, and I told him. He had the password to my phone anyway. There was no hiding it.

"Nonsense, call old Kyle back right now. And you be completely honest about him with where you are and who you're with. And don't try to rush him off the phone, I'll let you know when the call's over." He leaned back in his chair, and from between his robe I could see that his cock was hardening as he spoke, rising up from between his thighs to point straight out at me like a gun.

"Take a seat right here, right on Daddy's lap." He made sure his robe was spread open wide for me.

Reluctantly I sat upon his lap, feeling his coarse pubic hair scrape against my butt. Roy pulled me into his big hairy body as the phone rang. He clasped his hand over mine and turned up the phone's volume so that he could hear my Dad's voice answer.

"Hey Dad sorry I missed your call." I struggled to remain balanced on Roy's hips as my Dad spoke to me. I felt ridiculous, talking to my father while bare ass naked, covered in syrup and butter and sitting atop my demented father-in-law's heavy naked lap.

His hands ran up and down my sides, and tweaked at my nipples. I inhaled sharply.

"Yeah I'm good I'm doing well how are you?" I responded, stifling a moan as Roy's fingers frolicked over my chest, flicking and fiddling my now rigidly erect nipples. I looked down between my legs and my penis was standing straight up, bobbing straight up.

"Well actually I'm at Roy's this weekend." His fingers played both of my nipples like piano keys, and I opened my mouth to exhale a silent scream of delight.

"Yup. Julie's out of town this weekend and he actually needed some help around his place, and then the snow was pretty bad last night so I crashed here."

"Yeah there's plenty of room." Roy's hands squeezed around my waist, pulling me into a crushing backwards hug. His knees kicked out, spreading my legs apart.

"Oh I don't know about that boy, I'd say it's pretty tight." Roy chuckled and cooed into my ear, tapping my wide hole with his index finger. Luckily my Dad didn't seem to hear him on the other end of the line.

I watched as Roy's right hand reached over my shoulder and down to his breakfast plate, which was an amber tidepool of maple syrup and butter. Filling his big fingertips with melted butter, he then plunged them between my spread open legs, attacking my vulnerable hole. Two fingers breached my resistance, and drove them in roughly.

"Oh!" I squeaked. His two invading fingers began pulsing rapidly inside my anus, diddling me.

'No nothing, I'm fine, I just stubbed my, TOE!" I yelped out as he shoved a third finger in my hole. I pushed the air out of my nose to control my breathing and focused on pushing against his invading digits. As he fingered me, Roy nuzzled my neck, ravishing me. I bit my lips, holding back moans of pleasure.

Luckily my Dad took to droning on, and began to give me a long and meandering accounting of his week, so I only needed to supply a couple of polite "Uh-huh's" and "Oh wow's" as I was diddled by the fingers of Roy's right hand. He continued to suck and chew on my neck, and his left hand plopped down onto his plate, right into the syrup. He then slapped that hand back upon my naked belly, rubbing the maple syrup onto my skin. He leaned our bodies back, and poured more out of the bottle, directly onto my bare chest and stomach, then slowly rubbed it in. While embarrassing, it felt deeply sensual, the thick liquid on my skin and his strong hands massaging it in.

I shifted in place on Roy's lap, welcoming a fourth ruthless finger into me, grinding down on Roy's four thick raiding digits. His left hand continued to rub me up and down in slow, strong strokes, down to my hip, up my belly and to my chest where he would play with both nipples at once, making me gasp, all while rubbing the syrup into my belly.

I grunted as all of the fingers were roughly yanked out at once.

"Give me the phone, boy. I want to say hi to little Kyle." I felt my stomach stomach drop, but Roy was already grabbing the phone out of my hand and pushing me off his lap.

"Dad, I'm passing the phone to Roy, he wants to say hi."I stood there terrified that Roy was going to say something obscene to my father, and I was torn, thinking whether I should grab the phone or not. Roy winked at me, snapped his fingers and pointed insistently at his crotch. As I took to my knees he grabbed the syrup bottle from the table and poured a great heaping of syrup on his hardening cock and onto my face. He snapped and pointed again at his cock, and I took his cockhead head into my mouth.

"Hiya Kyle how's it hanging?" He asked in a loud bray, his voice dripping with condescension. He brought his hand to my face and dangled his pinky finger right in front of my eyes. He was mocking my father for his small penis, information I myself had cravenly divulge to him.

"Oh yeah, Billyboy's been a huge help around the place. There's lots of jobs for him to do and he takes to each and every job I give him with aplomb." His hand then clasped to the back of my head, pushing it down onto his cock. I gagged as his big, syrup-slick boner filled my trachea.

"You trained him real well, Kyle. He's a real good little boy, real obedient. He certainly respects his elders." Roy held my head all the way down so that I had a face full of his pubes. I struggled to breathe through my nose, taking in his musk, and brought my tongue down to lick the top of his big hanging balls as his staff filled my mouth completely. This was a trick Roy had taught me early on, an advanced cocksucking skill I was shamefully proud of.

"The boy can work. He might be a skinny little fellow like you but he really puts his sweet ass into it, you know?" Roy's leaned over my body and slapped my butt, a loud ringing crack I'm sure my Dad had to have heard over the phone.

"And the little guy sure can eat! I just fed him breakfast and he put away about a dozen pancakes." He laughed, and I heard my father's laughter through the receiver.

"But it's been nice, just the two of us, having guy time, letting it all hang out, men being men, you know what I mean, buddyboy?" As he spoke, he groaned lewdly, his fingers laced through my hair as he humped my face.

"You know, we got to get your little ass over here too, Kyle. Do something just the three of us, at the lake this summer. Get out on the boat and get loosened up. Have some real nice man time. How's that sound, buddyboy?" His voice was sweet but was laced with derision and menace. I looked up and he winked at me evilly.

"Good, I'm glad. Well I got a job to do myself. I'm going to put Billy back on the phone. Nice talking to you, buddyboy." Roy shoved the phone in my hands, then pushed me off his wet prick, and spun me around by my armpits so that I was facing away from him in the chair, still on my knees.

I spoke to my Dad, who seemed amused and a little confused by Roy's familiarity. To my dismay he enthusiastically brought up Roy's idea of us all getting together in the summer.

"Yeah, well, I guess, we could, whenever you wanted, to I mean, if you really wanted to..." I was babbling, trailing off as Roy grabbed both of my legs and pulled me back on to him, nervous about what would happen next. I was in a wheelbarrow position, my ass open and exposed to him. My elbows and forearms remained on the floor in a plank position, the phone tucked in against my cheek, and I felt him pour another big gob of the syrup onto my spread open nether region.

"Yeah of course, if you're up for it I guess we could -" I gasped as Roy's rough, huge tongue dabbed at my syrup-soaked hole. His entire stubbled mug was now plunged between my butt cheeks. His warm, wet tongue burrowed into my hole. My body trembled with pleasure at the slippery invader.

"Mmm-hmm, mmm-hmmm. Yeah that sounds good." I sputtered out, trying to keep my voice even as his strong tongue expertly diddled my hole, circling and plunging inside of me. Roy's big, rough licker lapped at my hole and spread the syrup around. The sensation, the textures, it all was making me quiver uncontrollably. I couldn't think straight, let alone hold a conversation with my father.

I bit into my forearm and screamed into it with pleasure. Roy laughed behind me and redoubled his efforts, lapping at my anus with forceful stabbing motions as fast as machine gun fire. I saw myself in the mirror on the left wall, how my legs were shaking, his big bald head eagerly bobbing between my cheeks.

"Well Dad I should probably take off, I'll talk to you soon I love you bye!" I hurried off the call and Roy lifted his head from my backside. He placed my legs back on the floor. I already knew he was pissed.

"Turn around. Stay on your knees." I spun around, looking up at him. His robe was open and his legs were wide. He glowered at me, syrup smeared around his face. The king was displeased.

"I didn't tell you to end the call, did I boy?" He didn't raise his voice but it had none of the teasing lilt he usually held.

"No Daddy I'm sorry but it was too much. I couldn't-" He raised his hand to cut me off.

"Quiet. You know damn well boy to never disobey me or go against my orders. Time to learn what happens when you defy Daddy." He shook in his finger in my face.

"I've been easy on you, soft on you, cause I know that you're soft. Just a soft little pantwyaist. But I don't care how much of a creampuff you are, now you get to learn." His brow was furrowed and my stomach sank - somehow I felt guilty, like I had truly let him down.

"Turn around. Get back on my lap, back in the wheelbarrow, creampuff." I did as he ordered, and he grabbed my legs, pulling them against his waist so that my crotch rested atop his, my little hairless pecker tickled by his big hairy hog.

My buttocks on a platter for him, Roy then took me through a long, simmering spanking of my spread apart cheks. First he tore through twenty or thirty rapid fire blows to my rump, then his pace slowed. His hand would fall heavily with each forceful slap. He began to bark at me between each thunderclap.

"Your father WILL see you over my lap, just like this, boy!" SLAP!

"He'll see me strip you, bare ass!" SLAP!

"He'll see me spank you!" SLAP!

"He'll see me make you suck me off!" SLAP!

"And he WILL see me butt fuck you, little boy!" SLAP!

Roy then focused on rapidly slapping each buttock, his left hand on my left cheek, his right hand on my right cheek, back and forth, each spank powerful enough to make me yelp. My head sank onto the floor, and I grasped at his thick, hairy calves. I let out a keening wail as his stinging blows accelerated, and looked up to where our crotches kissed. My little todger had shriveled to almost nothing from the pain, just a little grape-sized peckerhead tight against my crotch, whereas Roy's proud penis had hardened considerably, poking up into my belly.

My face remained pressed into the tile floor as I gave up all resistance and capitulated to the painful punishment. I had not grown up with spanking, and in fact had never experienced anything like this until my fraternity's Hell Week, when a seemingly ancient wooden paddle had been wielded against my rear end. That had hurt, brought me to stifled tears even, but the upperclassmen had quickly moved on to the hindquarters of my fellow pledges. This was different, my ensnared derriere spread out over Roy's lap was his sole focus, and his only goal seemed to be to break me completely, to make me a bawling mess with each burning blow. He would stop and start, speed up and slow down, hum to himself while resting his hand. He was in no hurry whatsoever.

Finally he built up his pace and the force of his spanking, and it felt like the finale of a firework display had been ignited directly against my buttocks and upper thighs. I was squealing underneath the clapping sound of his heavy rough hand against my skin, and his throaty, roaring laughter.

"Do you understand? He's going to see that you belong to me, mind, body and soul!" SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! His big rough hand stayed atop my backside, and slid to the cleft between my cheeks, which was still wet with his spit and the syrup. His thumb jammed into my hole.

"He'll know, he'll know that I took his boy from him. You got it, creampuff?" Roy reached over me and lifted a plate off the table, pouring the melted butter onto my spread open ass, rubbing it onto his hardon. I felt the insistent thrust of his fat cockhead against my anus.

RSchwuler
RSchwuler
800 Followers
12