Bride of my Father-In-Law Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Poor old Kyle's going to watch his only son get sodomized, fucked up the backdoor, butt-banged raw right before his eyes." Roy penetrated me roughly, and I cried out, agonized at the abrupt entry of his hard, heavy club. He began violently bucking his hips, lifting his ass up off his chair and rocking my whole body with each thrust. The chair legs screeched across the floor with his motions. He held my thighs tightly onto his lap, locking me in place against his groin. I remained in the wheelbarrow position, arms on the floor in front of me, legs spread wide open and battered by strokes, crying out each time he probed me. Unlike all the other times my father-in-law had had his way with me, he gave no attention to my pleasure whatsoever.

Eventually Roy lifted me up by my belly and brought my back against his chest, pulling me into him in a tight embrace. After a few moments of adjusting his hold on me, he sat up from his chair and walked me from the kitchen to his living room, holding me up in the air as if my weight was nothing to him, all the while continuing apace with his punishing strokes. I instinctively curled my thighs around the outside of his, watching his big hairy feet as he padded onto the carpet.

He carried me to an area of the room where we were reflected in two large mirrors - I got to see myself getting skewered from both angles.

Even as I bit my lip against the pain of his intrusion, I was impressed by the old man's strength. I looked at his big naked body, the sweating heft that held me aloft. His oak-thick hairy legs, the straining muscles of his forearms, his wide chest and cannonball belly. In earlier times Roy would have been a chieftain, a conquering naked barbarian king who had his choice of mates, preferring the lithed-bodied younger male warriors over the maidens. Stealing their strength and adding it to his own, as he was now doing to me through this wretched intercourse.

As he threw me around in the air, in complete control of my body, I could not help admiring him, the man defiling me, which added that horrible sense of "rightness" that was always there when he used me like this. Somehow I had been conditioned by him to accept that this vile physical union was my unavoidable and wholly just fate. Despite the discomfort of anal invasion, the mind-shattering shame of it and the inherent nastiness of being fucked like a woman and having another man's hard-on in my guts, at its core I had accepted and embraced that having my father-in-law's 9 inch cock penetrate and inseminate me was the most natural and fitting thing in the world.

He fucked me like that for a few more moments, completely supporting my smaller body. Then he had me place my arms on an end table, and continued to slam his hips into my ass as he held onto my thighs.

"Look. Look at yourself. This is what you are. A butt-fucked faggot, a sissy. My bitch, my pussyboy, for life. Never forget it, creampuff." He growled as he sodomized me, railed me. Lifting me up and down, back to his hips to the root of his staff, jabbing into me mercilessly and shaking my whole captive body.

He grabbed the back of my head and forced me to look at myself in the mirror. I watched myself, my naked body red with exertion, trembling with each forceful thrust.

Soon Roy hollered like a madman and I felt his police baton of a cock get even harder as he blasted his load into me. He lifted my hips up and down on him for a couple pumps and finally retracted his battleship. My little penis was half hard but an afterthought to both of us. He spun me around so I was facing him, and then sat in his recliner across the room with me on his lap.

I rested my head upon his shoulder and looked at the snow, already melting, on his balcony. Roy kissed me tenderly on the forehead.

"Your father is going to see us, just like this. He's going to watch, for hours. I'm going to make him watch." Roy threatened in a gentle whisper, sweeping my sweaty hair from my forehead. We stayed like that for a while, eyes closed.

12