Bride Rights Pt. 01

Story Info
A king claims his right to a bride - and her husband.
2.7k words
4.06
71.2k
67

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexander grabbed the wine bottle and poured himself another drink without waiting for a servant to get it for him. Normally he wouldn't get plastered at a feast in front of both his court and his servants, but tonight was different. Tonight Oliver had married fucking Clarissa.

Clarissa was Alexander's advisor's daughter. She had long, bouncy golden hair and sky blue eyes. Alexander imagined her generous breasts would bounce as well if she was riding a cock.

He supposed Oliver would find out about that after the feast. Alexander knocked back his fourth glass of wine. Or was it his fifth?

Clarissa was utterly untouched. She'd lived in a bubble of protection since the day she was born. A man had never so much as glimpsed her naked.

Fucking Clarissa.

"If you have any more, you'll end up choking on your own vomit," Amice said from beside him. She was seated to his left, like she always was. Her black hair was pinned up in all sorts of elaborate ringlets and her elaborate blue silk dress was obviously the most expensive one in the room. It was unpleasant to have a wife who hated him. It would have been even more unpleasant if he didn't hate her in return.

Alexander had married her to seal an alliance. As king, Alexander could never have married someone as fucking useless as Clarissa. He'd done his duty and sired two brats on Amice to secure the succession. She'd demanded a third, but the thought of fucking Amice was enough to instantly kill any erection Alexander had. He didn't know what was worse, her sharp tongue or her sneering, unpleasant face.

"More likely you'd slit my throat and claim I'd died in my sleep," Alexander said.

Amice didn't look at him. Enmity rolled off her in waves. "Poor Alexander. What will you do now that your favorite toy is married to someone else?"

Alexander shoved back his chair and got to his feet. The roar of chatter in the great hall instantly hushed. The idea that had been stewing in his head all week took hold with a little help from the wine.

"I claim bride rights," Alexander said into the silence.

Clarissa's face went white.

No ruler had claimed bride rights in a hundred years, though the law was still on the books. As king, Alexander had the right to fuck any bride before her husband. It was an outdated practice to show off the king's power, one his father never would have used. His father had died two years ago, and it was about time Alexander started doing things his own way.

Alexander stormed over to where Oliver and fucking Clarissa were sitting in marital bliss. They didn't look so blissful now. Clarissa looked terrified. Her eyes welled with tears as Alexander grabbed her wrist. He hauled her to her feet.

"Are you coming, wife?" Alexander called sarcastically to Amice. She stood up, stone faced, and followed him.

Alexander specifically did not look back to see if Oliver was behind them as he dragged Clarissa down the hall toward his bedchamber. As the murmur of voices from the feast fell away, he could hear Oliver's quick footsteps on the stone flagons behind him.

"What do you think you're doing?" Oliver said.

"Taking what's mine," Alexander replied. It was his right. He could have Clarissa if he wanted her.

Amice's hollow laugh echoed around the bare walls. "And what do you expect me to do?"

"Watch," Alexander said.

Clarissa let out a sob. Her pale face had turned a blotchy red color. "Please, your majesty. I'm a virgin."

"I know," Alexander said. He threw open the door to his suite of rooms and hauled her inside. The rest of his forlorn procession followed him into his sitting room. Oliver's dark brown eyes were spitting fire at him. It didn't matter. Oliver was powerless to stop him.

Alexander slammed the door closed behind them. Amice settled into a plush red chair in the corner and crossed her arms.

Alexander rounded on Clarissa, who was huddling against Oliver's side. Fury shot through Alexander.

"Take off her clothes," Alexander ordered Oliver.

A muscle in Oliver's cheek twitched, but he complied. There was nothing else he could do when the king demanded his rights.

Oliver's fingers deftly unhooked the row of tiny buttons holding up Clarissa's white lace dress. The shoulders sagged as the back was unbuttoned, then Oliver shoved down the sleeves and the gown fell away to reveal a set of perky tits that had never once been seen by a man before. Clarissa trembled where she stood. The entire dress hit the ground and Clarissa was standing in nothing but her stockings and garters.

Alexander took his time looking her over, admiring her curves and the cleft between her legs. "Turn around," Alexander demanded.

Clarissa turned slowly. Her ass was taut and round. Her thighs looked incredibly soft. She had the body of someone who had never done a day's work in her life. She'd been as spoiled as a princess and twice as useless.

When she was facing him again, Alexander crooked a finger and Clarissa walked to him on shaking legs.

"Smile, Clarissa. You're about to fuck a king. It'll be a good bit better than your wedding night would have been otherwise."

Clarissa's lips turned up in an imitation of a smile. Behind her, Oliver's fists clenched. Alexander grinned and buried his face in Clarissa's voluminous hair. She smelled like lilacs and honeydew.

Alexander's hands skimmed down over his prize, feeling how soft and warm she was. He backed her up until the backs of her calves were nearly hitting the couch behind them. His thumb settled on a brownish-pink nipple and he felt it peak under his caress. Alexander pinched her nipple hard between his fingers and heard her gasp. He brought up his other hand to squeeze her breasts while torturing her nipples.

Her eyes began to glaze with lust and her tongue flickered out to wet her lips.

"You've never felt anything like this before, have you?" Alexander asked her.

Clarissa shook her head.

Alexander bent down and tasted her nipple with his tongue. Clarissa let out a low moan as he sucked it into his mouth and let his teeth graze her flesh.

It wasn't enough. He wanted to see her squirm. He sucked on her nipple as his hand drifted down to cup her ass. He pulled her hard against him then pulled her ass cheeks apart, exposing her asshole to her husband and Alexander's wife.

Clarissa whimpered and ground her body against his. She was giving in to him faster than he'd thought.

"Get out my cock."

Fucking useless Clarissa fumbled with the buttons of his pants before she got them undone. She hesitated before she reached into his small clothes.

"Have you ever seen a cock before?" he asked her.

Clarissa shook her head.

"Then take a good look."

Her throat bobbed as she swallowed. He was still soft as she pulled him out. That would be fixed soon enough. "Stroke it."

She tentatively moved her hands up and down. "Is this right?" she asked.

"No," Alexander said impatiently. He grabbed her hands and showed her how to circle them around his cock and pull.

She was clumsy, but her soft hands still felt good.

Alexander looked over her shoulder as she worked. Amice had her dress hiked up and was rubbing her clit as she watched them. Not shy, that one. Oliver was standing frozen, every muscle taut as he watched his virgin wife learn to pleasure another man. "Enjoying the show?" Alexander asked them.

"No," Oliver said.

Amice had her mouth clamped shut, likely to contain a moan.

Alexander's cock finally started get hard in Clarissa's hand. She let out a squeal and jumped back. Fucking Clarissa.

Alexander grabbed her hand and dragged her back to him. He took her nipple back into his mouth. Clarissa's hand wrapped around him and began stroking him harder than before. She whimpered and moaned against him.

Precum beaded at the tip of Alexander's cock. He grabbed Clarissa's hand and smeared it on her palm. Then he used her hand to smear it on her nipples. Clarissa looked glazed and confused as Alexander shoved her back onto the couch.

Alexander wrenched her legs apart and shoved two fingers into her cunt. Clarissa arched back against the couch and opened her legs wider.

Alexander didn't look away from her as he crooked his finger for Oliver to join them.

Alexander smiled as Oliver reached them. Every line of Oliver's body was etched with fury.

"Your wife has lovely breasts," Alexander said. "Have you ever seen a woman's breasts before?" Alexander already knew the answer, but he wanted to hear Oliver admit it.

"No."

Alexander smiled. "Lick her nipples."

Oliver leaned over and rested his hand on either side of Clarissa. Alexander worked another finger into Clarissa as Oliver bowed his head down and dragged his tongue across Clarissa's hard nipples, lapping up Alexander's saliva and precum.

Clarissa gasped and shuddered. She made desperate mewling noises as Alexander thrust his fingers in and out.

Alexander watched Oliver's tongue licking his wife's breasts. Hunger grew inside of Alexander. His cock was so hard it ached.

"That's enough," Alexander said. Oliver stepped back.

Alexander pulled his fingers out of Clarissa. Her fucking wetness coated his fingers. "On your knees," Alexander told Clarissa.

Clarissa scrambled off the couch and hit her knees in front of him.

"Take my cock in your mouth."

Clarissa's eyes went wide. She opened her lips tentatively and placed them on the head of his cock then pulled back.

Alexander growled in frustration. "Oliver, tell your wife how to suck my cock."

Oliver was sitting on the couch, gripping his knees so hard his knuckles had turned white. For a moment, Alexander thought he wasn't going to respond to the taunt. Then he said, "Lick the head of it."

Clarissa, red-faced, turned to shoot Oliver a look. Alexander grabbed her hair and swiveled her head back to his cock.

"Do it like he tells you."

Fucking Clarissa stuck her tongue out and gave his cock a single lick.

"No," Oliver said before Alexander could correct her, "With a swirling motion. And keep licking."

Clarissa shuddered but complied. Her tongue was light and delicate against Alexander's cock. She was never going to give him the pressure he needed this way.

"Show her," Alexander said.

Oliver hesitated.

"Show her or I'll fuck your wife's ass then stick that in your mouth."

Oliver quickly got down to his knees in front of Alexander.

Clarissa turned toward him, horrified. "This is a woman's job."

"Did Oliver not tell you he's a cock-sucking slut before he married you?" Alexander said.

Clarissa's eyes filled with tears.

"He's lying," Oliver said. It was a stupid, desperate move to try while on his knees about to put a cock in his mouth.

Alexander laughed. "He's been moaning around my cock for years. The seed of royalty is never allowed to be wasted and Oliver begs me for it. That's what you've married." When Alexander had hit puberty and been forbidden from masterbating so as not to waste his royal seed, he'd contemplating fucking the maids before realizing the sword master's son was a much more convenient fuck. There was no danger of siring a bastard royal child, and Oliver was easy to keep around as a source of release. All he'd had to do was threaten his father's job, and Oliver had let Alexander use him however he wanted.

Clarissa covered her eyes.

"Look while he shows you how to suck me," Alexander snapped.

Defeated, Oliver leaned forward and licked Alexander's cock. He circled his tongue around the tip just like Alexander liked it. Alexander moaned and thrust his hips forward. Oliver stuck his tongue out and slid Alexander's cock into his mouth.

Alexander was tempted to grab onto his hair and fuck his throat, but he had to give Clarissa a chance to demonstrate what she'd just learned. He pulled his cock away from Oliver and shoved it in Clarissa's face.

She was much more enthusiastic this time. Her tongue traced exactly the same path her husband's had moments before. Instead of pulling away when she opened her mouth, Alexander shoved his entire cock down her throat. Fucking Clarissa screeched and tried to yank away, but Alexander had her by the hair and shoved her back on his cock. He pounded into her while she gagged and drooled dribbled out of her mouth.

Alexander was enjoying the fight more than he'd thought he would. "You need to teach your wife to deep throat," he told Oliver as he shoved Clarissa down farther on his cock. Oliver just glared.

Amice in her corner was moaning loudly and thrusting her hips into the air, but not even the sight of his wife enjoying herself could ruin Alexander's mood.

He finally let Clarissa go and she collapsed, panting, to the floor.

"Now I fuck your cunt," Alexander said.

"No," Clarissa sobbed. Her face was soaked with tears and spit.

"Bend over the couch."

Clarissa moved into position slowly. She stood up then leaned over the back of the couch, completely exposing her pussy to him. Alexander didn't wait any longer to take what he wanted.

He slammed his cock into her soft flesh and felt her inner walls tighten around him. To Alexander's surprise, she was sopping wet. He pounded into her so hard the couch shook under her. She moaned with every thrust.

Alexander laughed. So the virgin had been a slut all along.

"Please," Oliver begged from his position on the floor. "You'll get her pregnant."

"And then you'll be raising my bastard child," Alexander said. He continued thrusting into Clarissa's pussy, his peak no where close. He'd been right, her breasts did bounce with every thrust.

"Please, no," Oliver said.

Alexander could only think of one thing he liked better than Oliver begging.

Fucking Clarissa let out a shriek as she orgasmed. Alexander ignored her spasming limbs and smiled at Oliver. "You know better than anyone that I can't waste royal seed. If you don't want me spilling it in your wife's cunt, it'll have to go in you."

Oliver crawled towards him. Alexander's thrust into Clarissa grew more frantic as his peak began to build.

Oliver opened his mouth and Alexander laughed. "In your ass, or in her cunt. Your choice."

Oliver looked utterly defeated. He pushed down his pants and bent over beside his wife.

Triumph flared inside Alexander. This was what he'd wanted ever since that subordinate had informed him that Oliver was going to marry fucking Clarissa and move to fucking Springwallow.

Alexander pulled out of Clarissa. Her wetness was lubrication enough for Alexander to slam straight into Oliver's ass. Alexander thrust frantically, the tightness and heat overwhelming his senses until his orgasms ripped through him and he exploded, shooting his seed deep into Oliver's ass.

Alexander pulled out and admired the sight of his cum dripping from Oliver's gaping asshole for a moment before dropping back into his favorite chair. The newlyweds collapsed to the floor.

Clarissa shoved Oliver away from her. "How could you?" she asked him.

Oliver silently shook his head.

Alexander sprawled out, feeling smug. "Feel free to stay here, Clarissa. My bed is plenty big enough for a third. In fact, it's even big enough for a fourth if your sorry excuse for a husband wants to follow you to it."

Clarissa's eyes lit up. "Oh, yes. I'd much rather stay with a king than my husband."

Oliver looked despondent. "If this is what you need, Clarissa, I'll come with you. We'll leave when you're ready."

Clarissa sneered at him then looked lovingly up at Alexander.

Alexander glanced over at his wife. With her orgasm past, she'd finally noticed the game he'd been up to and realized that he'd won. The bed she'd previously only had to share with Alexander would now have fucking Clarissa in it.

And Oliver.

Alexander had barely begun punishing Oliver for trying to leave him. He was looking forward to what the next weeks would bring.