Bride Strips at Bachelor Party

Story Info
Bride strips at bachelor party.
3.2k words
3.99
52.8k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jthung69
jthung69
43 Followers

Jillian stood outside her house gathering up the nerve to go inside and strip at her fiancée's bachelor party. She had just paid off the real stripper at twice the rate she would have been paid, plus some more for tips she may have been given. Jillian was dressed like a stripper under her long coat and wearing a wig. She took hit off her marijuana vape, just to take some of the anxiety edge off and headed to the front door.

Why was she doing this? Well she had discovered texts between her future husband Dan and his brother Billy who was planning his brothers bachelor party. The text said Billy would be getting a stripper he knew of that would also fuck the groom. Jillian confronted Dan about the texts, but her future husband said he would not be fucking the stripper. Dan told her that his brother was unstoppable when he planned parties which were always wild. He even promised her that he would not have sex with this stripper, despite his brothers plans.

Jillian took little comfort in Dan's promise because she knew that the guys would all be very drunk and probably horny from watching porn. That mix of horny guys and lots of alcohol could very much lead to Dan breaking his promise. So Jillian decided that she would have to do something about it. She knew the guys would figure it out if she just canceled the stripper, but maybe she could get another stripper who does not provide sex. She realized that she could not be sure even if she found such a stripper, that sex might still happen. Jillian decided the only way to be sure would be for her to be there at the party. That is when she realized she would have to play the part of the stripper, thus ensuring no sex would happen at all.

She agonized at the thought of stripping in front of Dan's friends and his brother. However she knew it would be the only way. So Jillian headed to a the sex store in town to find what she needed. She found a sheer see through bra and thong set and had to think about it hard, cause she knew the guys would be able to see everything. On the other hand maybe it would be a solution to stripping all the way. She would only get down to the underwear and then leave. For the outfit to go over the sexy underwear, Jillian chose a school girl outfit. The top was a buttonless white see through mid drift collared shirt that tied under the breast. The bottom was a plaid mini skirt that was so small that her ass cheeks hung out of the bottom of it.

Jillian found a long hair blond wig that she could put into pony tails. She also bought some thigh high white hose so she could cover her ankle tattoo, which could be identified by her fiancée and possibly some of his friends. Of course she had to get a sexy pair of red heels to finish the outfit off.

When she tried it all on and looked in the mirror she was shocked at how sexy the looked. Her firm C cup breasts in the sheer bra clearly showed her nipples, leaving nothing to the imagination. The very short skirt showed a hint of the panties and when she turned around she could see the bottom half of her bubble butt hanging out. With the wig on she did look somewhat different, however she thought she needed work on her face so as not to be recognized. She ordered some color changing contacts, some fake eye lashes and a brow pencils to help change the look of her face.

With her old iPod and Bluetooth speaker, she set up a play list and searched the internet for stripper moves. Every day Dan was a work for the next couple of months, Jillian would practice her routine in front of the full length mirror. It was not long before she realized how horny she would get from the practice. Many sessions ended with her on the bed with her vibrator. She would rub the pink vibrator up and down her wet slit over the mesh panties, concentrating on her clit. Once she was on the verge of cumming she would move the panties aside and slide the vibrator into her pussy, slowly fucking herself till she orgasmed.

As the day approached for the bachelor party she was more confident in her plan and was both excited and anxious at the same time. Jillian knew this would work despite her anxiety over stripping for Dan's brother and friends. Once the day arrived she told Dan she would stay over at her friends house. Her friend was out of town, however Jillian had a key cause she would water her friends plants and check her mail whenever she was away on business. As Jillian dressed in her outfit and put on her makeup, she had a few drinks to ease the anxiety. She even had a few tokes on her THC vape pen.

With one last look in the mirror, Jillian took a deep breath and headed out the door. Soon she was at her front door, after getting rid of the real stripper. She took another deep breath and rung the doorbell. Billy was the one to open the door and greet her, showing her in and to the large living room where the party was happening. She saw the big screen TV had porn going which was being drowned out by the stereo playing and the group of guys all talking, joking and commenting on the porn. Billy went over to the stereo and turned it down, then shouted that the stripper was here, getting all the guys attention.

Jillian's fiancée Dan, his brother Billy and 4 other men all turned and cheered at my arrival. Swallowing hard, Jillian took a deep breath and told the men to take a seat as the show was about to began. Jillian took off her long coat and the guys cheered seeing her in the sexy outfit. She took a chair, putting it in the middle of the floor and asked for the groom to take the place of honor. Being cheered on, Dan stumbled over to the seat as Jillian could tell he was already wasted. She walked over to the coffee table and bent over to place the speaker and iPod on it. The guys went crazy as they got to take a good look at her firm butt since the skirt had risen with her bending over.

Jillian pressed play and began her dancing routine. She swayed her hips slowly and sexy while she sensually ran her hands over her firm body. She danced over to Dan first and slowly ground her hips for him. She then turned around and bent over sticking her butt out toward him and shaking her hips. Next she made her way around the room doing the same moves for each guy.

After making her way back to Dan, she was handed a shot of tequila from his brother Billy. She took the shot and then slowly reached up and started to untie her shirt. She playfully turned her back to the guys and took the top off. Slowly lowering it down her shoulders, till she dropped it to the floor. Jillian turned back around to face them, her firm tits visible through the mesh material, which showed her hard nipples. As she continued her sexy dancing, she would rub her breasts with her hands and would squeeze them together. Jillian could feel her excitement, her pussy was starting to burn and definitely was getting wet.

Her next trip around the room involved her sliding onto each mans lap and pushing her breast toward them while she ground her hips onto them. She could feel each of the guys hard dicks through their pants as she ground herself onto their laps. A couple of the guys grabbed a hand full of ass as she sat on them, one of them reach up to touch her breast but she pulled away. Again, she was given another shot of tequila.

Jillian was now horny after rubbing up on all those hard cocks. As she began to remove her short skirt, she was wondering if they would see her wetness through the mesh panties. It made her more excited as she was about to expose her wet pussy to Dan and his buddies. The skirt slid down to the floor, and clearly her wet sex was bulging against the material. Definitely all the guys could see it as Jillian notice their eyes glued to her crotch.

This time around Jillian made sure she planted her pussy right onto each hard bulge and grind on it. Starting with her husband, who reached out and grabbed her ass as she ground her pussy on his cock. The next guy also grabbed her ass with both hands, helping her grind on his hard dick. When she got off of him there was a wet spot on his pants where his pulsing dick was.

With the next guy, he started with his hands on her ass then rub up her sides till he cupped her tits. He began to squeeze the and play with the hard nipples. Jillian was lost in lust and did not bother to stop him as he played with her sensitive nipples. She even let out a little moan.

When it was their turn, each of the men continued the fondling of Jillian's breasts. She was now on fire, her wet pussy and clit had been set ablaze grinding on their hard cocks, and with them playing with her tits. Again she was given another shot of tequila.

On shaky legs she danced some more till the song ended. With a sultry and shaky voice she said that was the end of the show. Through the groans and pleading for her to continue, a chant started, Jillian was sure Billy had started it. Soon they were all chanting "Blow the groom!"

As she contemplated grabbing her stuff and getting out of there, her sexual arousal was telling her she wanted more. Jillian, in a sexually heightened fog, found herself moving toward her fiancée. She lowered herself down to her knees in front of him and spread his legs open. In a trance she undid his pants and pulled out his hard cock. She was only dimly aware that her brother in law and Dan's friends were still chanting "Blow the groom".

Jillian looked up into her fiancée's eyes which were glassed over and half open. Then she look back to his hard cock she was now stroking. She leaned forward over the top of his cock and lowered her mouth to it. She stuck her tongue out and swirled it around the head as she heard him moan. Then her lips slipped over the head as she started sucking. Soon Jillian's head was bobbing up and down Dan's shaft.

As she gave her fiancée a hot wet blow job, she felt a slap on her ass and it stung. Jillian sat strait up and looked at the guy who smacked her and said there will be none of that, cause a working girl does not need any marks for the next customer. She then went back to sucking Dan's cock. She would alternate between sucking it and licking up the shaft to swirl the head.

Jillian started to feel a hand or two starting to roam her body. Soon it turned into more hands as they started to play with her tits and rub her ass. Jillian did not mind since her body was craving some attention, it felt so erotic. It was not long before one of the hands on her ass slipped under her and started to rub her pussy and clit though the thin material of her panties. Jillian moaned around her fiancée's dick as the guys felt her up, turning up the fire in her belly.

Whomever was rubbing her clit was good, he did slow circles that had her climbing to a climax.

Dan could hold out no longer and began to cum and Jillian swallowed his load down.

With the pot and alcohol and sexual stimulation all Jillian could do is bend her bod down till her face was on the floor. She could not even imagine getting up and leaving, she was too close to a giant orgasm. Her nipples and breasts were tingling from all the stimulation as her wet pussy throbbed to the expert clit rubbing she was getting. All thoughts of leaving would have to wait.

All to soon she was floating in a massive orgasm. She was unaware of the very load groan that escaped her mouth as the orgasm rushed through her body to her pussy. She felt like her head had exploded.

Jillian was so lost in the moment she barely understood what was going on around her. She was faintly ware of a nudge at her pussy, but it was not until the head and shaft of a big cock was half way in that she woke up some.

She heard Billy behind her say that she was very wet and very tight. That's when she knew who's cock was in her. Weakly she tried to raise up and try to break free, but she could not. Billy's big cock was sliding deeper into her pussy, stretching it open.

Jillian quickly thought how much bigger he felt than Dan, as she slowly started to feel her excitement rise again. She half thought this is wrong, but her body was betraying her thoughts as she sank into erotica. She could feel Billy's big cock slowly sliding in and out of her wet throbbing pussy.

The hands continued to fondle her nipples and breast, heightening the sexual pleasure that was coming over her again. She was lost in the sensual and sexual fever that ran through her body.

She focused on Billy's big hard cock fucking her, reveling in the feeling of his thick shaft filling her up with each thrust. Her pussy throbbed around his cock, as her orgasm grew again. She was aware that she was now moaning and grunting with each thrust.

Jillian's next orgasm rushed through her, her pussy clamping down on Billy's cock. She felt a flood of her juices being released. She even felt like it was running down her leg.

As she was cumming, Billy started fucking her harder and faster. After a good 10 or 20 thrusts, Jillian felt his cock grow bigger and then twitch. She felt the gush of cum from his cock spill out into her pussy.

Her orgasm was coming down as she felt Billy pull his cock out of her. She felt fluid running out her pussy and down her legs.

Jillian pushed herself up, and halfheartedly looked at her soon to be husband. He had passed out, his head down, chin on his chest.

Just then she felt another cock lining up to fuck her and she breathlessly said hold on her knees hurt.

She was helped up and another shot of tequila was given to her. Why not, she thought, damage is done. Also there was a smell of pot in the air and a joint was handed to her. She took a big toke of it and passed it on.

Jillian felt like she was floating as she was being guided to her and Dan's bedroom. She could barely think at this point, just go along, maybe they were putting me to bed. She chuckled a little knowing that was not the point of going to the bed.

She was laid down on the bed on her back, her legs hanging off the end of the bed. Kind of uncomfortable, till a pair of hands grabbed her legs and pulled them up. One of Dan's friends was now standing between her wide spread legs. She felt him push his cock into her pussy which slid in easy from her and Billy's cum. This guy started fucking her hard and he was just a big as Billy.

Jillian felt the bed move and she saw Billy and another guy climbing onto the bed and move to her head. She felt hands on her tits again and playing with her nipples. Billy and the other guy both had their cocks near her face. With out a thought she reach out for both hard cocks, stroking them. She then turned her head first toward one and then the other sucking on them both.

The guy in her pussy did not last long and he finally pushed his cock deep inside and came. He quickly exited her, but was replaced by another cock just as fast. The new guy started fucking her with slow long strokes. He was able to last longer than the last guy and brought Jillian to another orgasm before he too filled her pussy with cum.

Billy had her get on her knees as he laid down in front of her. Jillian went right to sucking his cock. She felt the bed move behind her and another cock entered her sopping wet pussy. As this cock fuck her, she could her the wet sounds it made as it rammed in and out of her pussy. Soon that cock swelled and squirted its cum inside.

The next cocksman to enter her, reached around and started rubbing her clit as he fucked her. Jillian came to another orgasm on this cock right before she felt it unload into her. At the same time Billy come in her mouth. She swallowed it down.

Jillian said she needed a break to pee and got up to go to the bathroom. When she came back out, one of the guys with a big cock was lying on the bed and told her to come her and climb on top. Without a thought she straddled him and slid down his thick pole. She was so full of lust she fucked him hard. Ramming herself over and over again onto his cock till she felt him explode inside of her.

Jillian rolled off of him onto her back and another guy climbed between her legs. He placed her legs up on his shoulders as he sank he cock into her.

For the next few hours, there was a blur of fucking. The guys from her fiancée's bachelor party fucked her over and over til they could not get it up. They left her lying on the bed, cum running out of her.

She went to the restroom to clean up, by the time she was done, the guys were all passed out around the house.

Jillian got dressed and went back to her friends place.

The next day she woke up late. Her pussy was very sore from all the fucking. She saw text from Dan and only responded that she was going to hang with her friend for another night and for Dan to clean up the house after the party. She told him that her friend and her wear going for a spa day and she would be home later.

This would give her time to recover and process the night she spent fucking his brother and friends. Jillian gathered the outfit and the iPod and burned them.

jthung69
jthung69
43 Followers