All Comments on 'Bride Strips at Bachelor Party'

by jthung69

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horrible people. Totally unbelievable that no one would recognize her. Awful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do the right thing and call the wedding off, you’re better off looking elsewhere for what you need. Maybe the brother can become your pimp and Dan can find someone better to marry.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

Well, she did manage to keep her fiancé from fucking some whore, so there’s that . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

9 months later... she was served.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a stupid dumb story. This female character is really dumb the fiancée is even dumber, And this couple should never get married. She is now a gangbang queen and cucked her fiancée in front of hus family and friends. In part 2 the husband finds out about the stripper stripper being paid off and decides he is better off single.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope Dan figures out that she is a whore and runs as fast as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This will be a great marriage between two complete idiots. Should last about three weeks! idiotic!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

good story, but inconsistent (husband/boyfriend)???

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Yes, probably your fantasy but... really just a stupid story. A "hooker" at a batchelor party just "giving away" sex? No mention of how much she was going to charge and how much was paid to her? Just fucking and sucking? So, what happens when she sees the photos that would have been taken and she gets recognised? Her fiancee will want a number of wild nights out to match the dozens of fucks she had received! Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story line is likely to get a hammering from the usual suspects. A couple of slight slip ups I’m context but no big deal. Not really my thing as drugs and alcohol are mixed to enable the central character to shake off inhibitions. Quite where you go with a sequel could be awkward. Will she get hooked on the big cock thing? Will there be any guilt on her side. Remembering fiancée past out and was not part of the fuck fest. The wedding could prove very interesting if it gets beyond the reception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story! Can't wait to see what you publish next...

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

And Dan never recognized her or her voice after hours of fucking. Does he even know her?

This story is very similar to one I read last year or year before. Reposted?

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

That was awesome! 5 Stars.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cuck finds his whore a job where she can excel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could the woman being anymore stupid?! Did she really think the guys wouldn’t get her drunk and then fuck the shit out of her?! (Alas the author forgot to include the customary foot long black cock & making the slut airtight.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Her fiancée?

A fiancé is male. A fiancée is female.

Muddle these and this text makes no sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story, and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Hopefully, Jullian will have even more sultry encounters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She must of got knocked too

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't recall her stripping off comnpletely, just down to her underethngs and maybe they just pushed her thong aside to insert their cocks? Where's the sripping off?

At my own bachelor party my fiancee was the secret stripper, showed up in a wig, heavy makeup and a faked foreign accent, did a complete strip off but didnt fuck anybody. So, in essence, all the men in the wedding party saw the bride naked. Nobody ever coaught on, but I was intimate enough with her naked body (and the distinct smell of her arousal) that I figured out who she was even though her shaved cunt was a new look. I was quite turned on by it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hope she got knocked up from guys fucking her

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I somehow recall another story on here which was very similar, except that the bride shows up at the wrong bachelor party, pays the stripper to leave, and proceeds to be gangbanged in her place by a group of complete strangers. That, and there might have been video which made it back to her own wedding party - although I don't remember how or why.

There are also many, many stories where the stripper (or one of the strippers) doesn't show up at all and is replaced with either the narrator' s wife or with the new bride in some sort of ridiculous wig or lame disguise.

All been dome many times before.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Accidental gangbang fantasy again, with a different ending. Keeping it a fantasy, leave it up to the reader to fantasize if Dan finds out that the stripper is his fiancee. Part 2 Dan finds out. I would not want to be Jillian.

MorevinilaMorevinila3 months ago

It’s really hard to believe she really thought she would be able to only strip and not fuck, not when the guys were expecting a stripper who came to fuck and not when she herself was getting horny whenever she was practicing (by the way how did she practice lap dancing?). But otherwise, a steamy story – hope there is a follow-up. She is trying to do away with all material evidence that this happened but she can’t erase the memory and how is she going to deal with the cravings this will no doubt have awoken in her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous