Bride Unveiled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was during this manhandling that Kate reappeared in the doorway, shocked at what she witnessed. "What the fuck's going on?" she yelled. "What have you done to Debbi?" she gestured to her naked friend, who was in the process of being secured to the top bunk. She rushed over and tried to rescue Debbi from the clutches of the men.

"Do you want to be next, Kate?" Karen warned. Helen flipped up her skirt at the back to reinforce the threat. Kate pushed it back down and abandoned her rescue attempt; she'd been no match for the men physically anyway, and really didn't want to be stripped herself.

Debbi's arms were stretched above her head, and the chain firmly looped around the metal bars on the front of the nearest upper bunk. She screamed for help at the top of her voice, so Karen gagged her using a rolled-up pillow case. Finally secured to the bunk, her captors stepped away and admired the helpless young woman. David recorded the sight too, and the stags were treated to a full-frontal nude view of Rob's bride-to-be. Lewd comments flew about her perfect tits and neatly trimmed pussy (completely hairless apart from a small triangle of pubes just above her vaginal cleft). They all had to adjust their underwear to accommodate their erections, and Hassan almost came in his underwear at the sight of his manager in all her glory. Stewart had been reprimanded by Debbi for poor timekeeping just the previous week, and was revelling in her humiliation.

The other hens (apart from Kate, who refused to take part) posed for photographs with their exhibited friend. Apart from the men present, Debbi thought of all the guys Rob had with him on his stag weekend who would have seen her naked: Lucas, Hassan, Stewart, worst of all Andy - she felt sickened. Indeed, the WhatsApp group was now filled with explicit photos of her. Andy was struggling to download each one to his phone as it arrived, so, after downloading a full-frontal one, decided to leave the others till later - he already had enough wanking material to last a lifetime. He pondered which image to use as his phone's wallpaper for his next weekly night out with his male sales colleagues - probably the one of her lying on the floor, face down, legs spread. He was rock hard by this point.

The camera panned to the doorway, where the remaining hostel residents had congregated in the doorway to watch the show - men and women of various ages and nationalities. Even what appeared to be the hostel janitor was with them; an elderly gentleman wearing an overall and carrying a broom.

"Come on in," Karen urged them all. "Join the party!"

After panning back to the distraught Debbi, wide-eyed as the dorm filled with people, David turned the phone off and handed it back to Helen. The stags were disappointed at the loss of video feed and Rob was desperate to know what was happening to his fiancee. Calls to the hens' mobile phones went straight to voicemail. They were, however, updated with dozens of photos from a few of the hens; a party of sorts did indeed appear to be going on in the Amsterdam dorm, with Debbi (still cuffed and gagged) at its centre - the room was heaving with onlookers.

The time in Coventry was 1.25 am when the photos posted on the WhatsApp group turned darker, and only sent by Karen. One showed a man apparently giving Debbi's breasts a close inspection. The next clarified what was happening - he was signing her left tit using a Sharpie pen (as supplied by Karen). Subsequent snaps showed lots of other men (including the old janitor) and women signing various parts of her anatomy - the men generally favouring her breasts, bottom, and thighs. Soon Debbi was covered in signatures and doodles, although nobody had written above her neckline.

The snaps became progressively more pornographic; one showed Debbi's legs being held splayed wide open as one of the male newcomers: a young, black man with short curly hair, signed his autograph as close to her labia as he could. She was being held in place by several other men, and Karen's photo clearly showed her clitoris nestling between her parted lips. Another showed Debbi's bare backside with the letter W drawn on each buttock, with her cheeks pulled apart to spell "WoW" (with her anus as the O).

Without a scrap of dignity left, Debbi could only stare out helplessly at the melee around her. Tied and gagged, she was at the mercy of everyone. Although she'd not (yet) been actually sexually assaulted, the men signing her body had copped a feel in the process. As far as she could tell, the other hens had been sidelined, with only Karen taking an active role in her continuing debasement. Back in Coventry, her distraught fiance wondered how much longer his future wife would remain on public display...

12