Brides of War - Ch. 04

Story Info
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
6.9k words
4.64
3.5k
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 of Brides of War

Three Days Later.

"I really need to go."

"Not yet Master. I haven't had breakfast yet, feed me." Alora purred out as with one long slide of her dainty tongue, she licked me from the base of my shaft all the way up to its swollen wet tip.

Her seductive action brought a shiver all the way up my spine and helplessly I lay there a willing victim to whatever pleasure she wanted to inflict upon me. Her swollen lips hotly engulfed the head of my shaft and I groaned deeply as she gave a soft lipped suction about the head of my shaft.

She chuckled in response and the feeling of that only made for more of an intenseness of pleasure. Slowly she pushed her luscious lips down over the thickness of me, until her mouth stretched wide and her nose was buried in the curls of my groin.

She pulled back to gasp in air, but within seconds the sucking clasp of her lips about me was powerfully strong again. The girl was simply insatiable. They both were.

I'd had to threaten to spank Sally earlier just to get her dressed and out the door to report to her duty watch in the control room. All in all she had left in a good-natured pout.

Now Alora was capitalizing on the moment and with desire filled eyes, she gazed up at me silently begging with her expressive eyes within the stillness of the room that was broken only by the slurping richness of her mouth hard at work upon a part of me that had never had so much loving attention. Truly these two women were making me into a new man.

I felt different. I acted different and in general I felt considerably younger.

I wasn't that old to start, but now, I just felt far more capable. Gripping a hold of the sheets I groaned harshly and gave in to her request for breakfast.

In return, she moaned loudly with desire as my seed began coursing into her hungry mouth. My world vibrated with pleasure and I lay in utter completion as yet another orgasm was wrung out of me by these two women who simply couldn't get enough of me it seemed.

Lazily my thoughts drifted to the coming reality that there were three more women to come. That sudden awareness of thought actually had new life pumping into my shaft and Alora looked up at me in surprise since she had just taken her mouth from off me.

The look on her face was priceless, even as there was the clear desire on her part to satisfy me all over again.

Quickly I moved out from under her, "No, I have to go. I'll be the laughing stock of the ship if I stay in here one minute longer."

I dumped her off to the side as gently as I could and got up off the bed and moved towards my clothing. I glanced back at her which was a clear mistake.

She knelt on her knees upon the bed relaxed back upon her thighs in the most feminine of postures, even as her curly ringlets of wild hair hung about her breasts and shielded her delectable nipples from view. The very sight of her was raw sensuality at its finest.

She smiled in a way that only a sensuous woman could and groaning I turned away. Somehow, some way my shaft was as hard again as it had been time after time in the past three days.

I threw my shirt on and started to button it. I heard her move and I glanced her way again. Slowly she turned and as she did, she sidled backward to the edge of the bed until her slimly proportioned calves and petite feet hung out into space.

Without pause my gaze traced up her toned thighs to rest upon her ass. For such a petite sized girl she had a very full ass and yet it wasn't out of proportion somehow. It, like the rest of her was beautiful.

Gazing at me over her shoulder, she twisted at the waist slightly and with a softly inviting erotic eloquence to her voice that matched her eyes she whispered, "Please Master."

In that moment any effort of mine to get out of the cabin was a lost cause. I stopped buttoning my shirt and came closer to the bed until I stood between her split apart legs.

Leaning forward I kissed her passionately as I held her chin imprisoned with my hand. I drank from her open mouth as if she was the richest of all wines, even as my other hand swept around her side once again to fill itself with the sweet weight of one of her full breasts.

Though she was petite of frame just like her ass her breasts were deliciously full and letting her jaw go I let my other hand claim the twin of the other one I held captive. Her small hands covered over the top of mine and she groaned deeply into my mouth as if to say that my touch upon her was all that she wanted out of life.

She had come a long way since that first night, three days ago when she had been awash in tears at the thought of being possessed by a virtual stranger. Now she was a creature of passion as she broke away from my kiss and turned her head forward while at the same time grinding her beautifully taunt ass back into my raging shaft.

I let my hands fall away from her breasts with reluctance and she mournfully groaned only to fall forward onto her face with a sigh of pleasure as I pushed between her shoulder blades with a hand still warmed by the softness of her breast. Her ass went higher in the air eagerly anticipating the domination by me to come.

Breathing heavy I wetly drug the tip of my shaft down the crease of her tight ass. It passed across her tight rear entrance and I didn't miss the way her body pulsed at the contact.

The head of my shaft slid lower and with a hand to her hip I slid forward wetly into the very heart of the earth, it seemed as the pleasure soaked walls of her vagina closed about me. She was soaking wet and refilled twice over from last night with my seed and yet the slide into her was an incredibly tight one and I pushed and pushed until I buried myself to the hilt.

Like a cat, she seemed to growl even as her fingers clenched into the bed as I filled her full to her very core. Gasping at the sheer eroticism of what it was like to be with this woman I thanked God all over again for the gift of her.

I pulled back only to slide in again and again and again. She came screaming my name and the sound of her pleasure peeling off of her lips had me spilling my seed into her as deep as it would go for a third time. Breathing heavy I stayed there locked within her tight sheath for a long moment, enjoying the constricting tightness of her as her orgasm kept going on and on.

Eventually the fluttering clasp of her orgasm came to a rest and with appreciation for the one of a kind view before me, I said, "Honey, you're going to be pregnant in no time if we keep this up."

Her head lifted off the bed and glancing back she gave me a very soft and yet rawly emotional smile as with a hitch in her breathing, she said, "Something tells me that I already am, but it's too soon to really know."

I pulled free of her and reaching for her I brought her up to her feet so that she stood on the floor and taking her face in hand, I kissed her deeply with as strong of an emotion bent as she was exhibiting. I wanted her to know that I cared for her and that I would do anything it took to keep her safe.

After a long moment I pulled back and watched as her eyes opened as if in wonder. Her lips moved, "I would never have believed it possible to come to love someone so quickly, but I have. I love you Captain Lee."

Tracing a finger down her smooth cheek, I admitted, "I... me to."

Feeling exposed I began to turn away as expressions of the heart were awkward for me. Her hand caught my arm.

With a knowing smile she let me off the hook and with an impish return of playfulness she whispered, "At least let me clean the Capt. off before he has to go."

Rolling my eyes, I saw her slide to her knees and then her hot mouth and tongue were washing me clean. When she was done, she helped me to complete dressing.

Leaning against the wall still naked as the day she'd been born, she watched me with eyes full of the love that she had already verbally expressed that was only accentuated all the more by the playful sensuality that she had about her that I had come to adore. Huskily she said, "You know Capt. in your duties today I think you should find a moment to inspect Petty Officer Sally."

"Oh really, and how do you suggest I go about that?"

"Well, first of all I think you should kiss her to make sure she's not hiding anything in her mouth."

My eyebrows lifted and she came away from the wall to stand before me so closely that her nipples pressed into my uniform.

Thematically then she said, "Then you should bend her over and give her a good examination and Capt., I don't think your fingers will be long enough. You should use something long and very thick. Something like this."

She finished with as her hand stroked lovingly up my now once again turgidly full shaft now bound away behind my pants. Shaking her head with a semi serious expression she said, "Don't let her off the hook until you have really given her a full depth exploration. You simply don't know what she could be hiding in there. You might have to really pound it out of her. It's for the good of the ship after all Capt. that you do your duty to the fullest isn't it?"

I nodded my head completely dazzled by this girl and oddly touched in the heart by the fact that as much as she craved me she recognized Sally did as well and right now she was going out of her way to make it good for someone else besides herself. Taking my hand, she raised it up and stroking her fingers up and down one of my fingers she then whispered, "And Sir, if I may, don't forget to make sure you also inspect her ass hole. I know for a fact that she has a desire to have something put there. You should probably be the first one to fill it and make sure it's empty don't you think?"

My free hand that had been resting on her waist drifted down to palm half of her cute petite sized ass. I didn't miss the hooding of pleasure that drifted across her eyes as I first squeezed her cheek and then let my fingers delve into the crack between them.

Rubbing the tips of my fingers up and down the crease of her ass, I didn't miss the subtle push of her hips against my hand. Letting my hand stop I fully massaged my index finger over the tightly constricted entrance to her rear, I breathed out, "You really think such an examination is warranted?"

"Oh yes, I do."

"What about you? Are you hiding anything here?"

Her face assumed a look of mock affront as she said, "Capt. I can't believe that you think that I would hide anything from you. You are free to search me there and find out for yourself if you don't believe me."

Gazing into her playful eyes, I pushed further with the game, "And what if I think a deeper more thorough examination is warranted?"

Her eyes closed briefly as my thumb now rubbed in circles over her tightly constricted ass hole. Her words were a little jumbled as she said with the opening of her eyes, "I think you're the captain. If you think a deeper examination is warranted who am I to say no? As a member of your crew allow me to be the first to offer myself in such a way to your examination so that I might prove my innocence and complete my oath of submission to your ownership over me."

She had been playing a game, but at the moment she was nothing but serious. Leaning forward I whispered into her ear, "No matter how gentle I do it it could hurt you, because of your size."

Her lips came to my ear as she leaned up on tiptoe to say, "I don't care master."

"But I do."

"I know." She pulled back and I gazed down into her eyes.

I had a real concern for her. She wasn't going to like it, but a working solution came to mind. "I've never done what we're talking about. I very much want to, but I have no desire to hurt you or Sally. That said, Sally is a bigger proportioned woman then you and it's likely learning to penetrate her successfully to the hilt first will only help me when it comes to finding a way to engorge this delectable ass of yours all the way to the hilt with me. Help me make it good for her and in the process of watching her learn maybe we can both figure out a way to make it enjoyable for you as well."

In some ways I expected her to be a little put out, even jealous, but instead she simply nodded submissively and gave me a smile that could blind.

"You don't mind what I'm proposing?"

"How could I? Essentially, you just told me how much you love me. I don't have any problem with that."

Stepping back from me she whispered, "Have a good day Capt. Lee. I look forward to being your assistant."

Nodding distractedly I fumbled for the door handle and quickly left before I stayed even longer.

Going down the hall I worked hard on focusing upon the day at hand. Tomorrow we would be at the beginning of the magnetic vortex fields that dominated the northern sectors of the continental oceans.

That would be a serious time indeed and lovemaking would need to take a backseat, but in the meantime, my mind was hopelessly awash with the reality of what a gift from God it was not to have just one loving wife, but two.

Entering the control room, I was the subject of a lot of smiles and knowing looks. When it came down to it though I simply didn't care.

Refugee women had been being parted out among the crew for two days now and a lot of the men in this room had no excuse to be looking at me when it was the privacy of their own quarters and what they contained that interested them most of all. Sally turned from her control panel of screens and diagnostic indicators that she was responsible for and smiled at me warmly.

I smiled right back at her and she blushed profusely on the spot. No doubt a memory of this morning that had featured her riding me hard as she fed me one of her breasts with her own hand had come back to add to the rosy heat sliding across her cheeks.

I sat down in my chair in many ways completely content with the moment as it was. My cock was hard again.

Alora was beautiful and in her own way, Sally was no less beautiful. She possessed a sweet and caring nature that was something to be utterly cherished.

When she'd been riding me hard with complete abandon this morning my hands had slipped down her sweaty back to grip her ass cheeks that were more than a handful. In the process my fingers had grazed her ass hole and she'd come violently on the spot and gripped unbelievably tight all about me within her sheath.

In the days before I had noticed that she had a strong sensitivity there and wondered how receptive she might be to a long-held fantasy of mine of what it would feel like to have my cock balls deep rammed up the ass of a woman. It was something that the only other woman I'd had in life before these two had wanted absolutely no part of.

That woman hadn't really wanted any part of me in general, but I hadn't found that out until I'd made the mistake of marrying her. All she had really been interested in was the secure status of being a wife of an up-and-coming officer.

When I found out what she was really made of things had gotten chilly and upon the heels of that a divorce had soon occurred even as she had seemed desperate to move on to new meat that wouldn't put up such a struggle as I had done. Since the disastrous experience of her I had distrusted women in general and avoided them as much as possible as I simply couldn't trust my own judgment it seemed when it came to women.

Suddenly, however everything was changing and God had given me literal gold in the form of two living breathing creations of absolute evolving wonder. They both wanted me, but more than that they both wanted the best for me.

I had never been so well loved and cared for physically, but day by day the emotional reality of what it was like to be suddenly cared for after so long a time of being alone seemed to literally be unlocking a part of me that I had never known existed. I literally wanted to give the world to both of them and yet strangely all they seemed to want was me.

Sally found an excuse to look my way again and smile. She kissed the air and quickly turned back to her work, but I knew her mind wasn't on her work.

With wonder I stared at my life introspectively as I let the busyness of the control room, wash around me like white noise. In the greatest low point of my life with literally the destruction of everything I had known, loved, and been connected to I was now suddenly seeing the birth of something new and vibrantly full of life.

I would never have believed it possible to have the future that was enrolling before me given the present circumstances of existence on the edge of a knife's blade. Just the same my future was enrolling before me like a new day had come.

God was surely at work. There was no doubt about it and silently I began to thank Him and when I was done with that I began to pray for help in all the ways that I and my people needed it.

Hours went by and I found myself sitting in absolute peace. Indeed, it seemed that God's presence was about the place with more individuals than just me, because I saw the same contentment with the moment that was at hand on other's faces as well.

I never wanted that contentment to end for either myself or for them. Sally had been gone for a while, but she reentered the room and made a point of walking past me.

In an aside that few could see she ran the fingers of her hand down my arm. My nerves tingled and I watched in full appreciation as my wife put on a show for me.

As she walked, she rolled her hips in an exaggerated fashion that was entirely feminine and one that provoked me to squirm in my seat. Shaft hard I gazed at her rolling hips with desire and as she neared her console she glanced over her shoulder and winked at me.

My blood pressure only rose, then as she inclined over her console more than was needed. I had to fight the real urge not to get up and go over to her workstation and take her in front of everyone present.

These women were driving me mad!

I forced myself to look away, but inexorably my gaze returned to her time and time again. And each time my gaze returned it rested upon the stretched out fabric of her pants that covered snugly over her ass.

I'd admired her luscious proportions for months as no doubt the other men on board had, but she'd shown no interest in anyone but me, and now she was mine. I could do anything I wanted with her and right now I wanted her ass. It had become a literal craving within me.

More hours passed by and finally it was her break. She left her station and as she walked by I stood up.

I followed her from the room and when we reached the hallway corridor, she turned and with no words spoken we both reached for each other. Our lips crushed together and we both groaned with need for the sudden want we had to be one with each other.

I pulled back and reaching down, I claimed her hand with a tight grip. To hell with anyone seeing us.

She was my wife and with authority I said, "Come on, let's go eat!"

As I began to nearly drag her down the hall, she whispered with the urgency of a woman in severe need, "But I don't want to eat. I need you! I....please!"

I squeezed her hand, "You need to eat."

She sighed heavily, but obediently fell in beside me as we walked. In an aside, then, I said, "But there's nothing to stop us from eating quickly now is there."

She giggled and squeezed my hand and once again I felt a lot younger. We entered the mess hall.

It should have been filled with people, but it was almost empty. A little alarmed, I let go of Sally's hand and stepped up to a counter where a chef was close by and asked, "Where is everyone?"

The chef was a middle-aged woman and with a twinkle in her eye, she said, "The men these days are electing to take lunch with their women in privacy."

"Oh. I see." I responded with lamely.

Sally put a hand to her mouth, but it was useless. Her whole body shook as laughter poured out of her.

12