Brides of War - Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinning the chef moved on.

Turning to Sally I watched her as her spurt of mirth died down. Smiling, she wiped at her eyes and said, "I'm sorry, but the expression on your face was priceless when she said that. Shall we follow the crew's example and take our lunch and go join Alora in the privacy of your quarters Sir?"

Shaking my head as I stared at the vision she was I said, "No, I just want to be with you in this moment."

Her smile turned into something different and the look she gave me said that I had made her heart swell. Gazing into her eyes, I realized the truth that I had fallen in love with these two women at the same time.

I looked around. No one was paying any attention to us.

I backed away towards a nearby supply room and like a moth drawn to the fire with only passion for the blaze in front of her she followed. The door opened and she filed on past me into the darkness beyond.

I closed the door and locked it. Darkness was not my friend as I wanted to see the beauty that God had given me.

My fingers found the switch as I heard the sound of fabric rustling. The lights came on and with it the vision of Sally's full backside as she bent over taking her pants to the floor.

I groaned and ripped my own clothes away as with seductive charm she rose back up to her full height and turned to me as bare as the day she'd been born. My cock straining I stepped over to her and saw her shiver as it made contact with the soft swell of her belly.

I make no excuse for myself or my actions as I pushed her backward across the supply room. She stumbled up against a serving cart and trapped against it, I let my hands swiftly turn her about.

I pressed her firmly down over the metal cart and heard with a thrill the gasped exclamation she made as her nipples were pressed against the cold steel of the carts top surface. Taking my hand, I aligned my shaft and pushing forward with relief I eased into her sheath from behind.

She was hot, juicy, and entirely ready for my invasion. Groaning with the pent up relief of finally being where I wanted to be for hours on end, I eased back and forward into her with a rhythm that kept her thighs pressed hard to the cart.

It was absolute heaven inside of her. Sex by itself felt good, but this was so different.

I was inside a beautiful woman with a heart the size of an ocean and everything about her said that she wanted me to be exactly where I was. Sex with this woman would never be an act, but always a moment of love in action.

Struggling against emotion I said, "I'm sorry, but I... I"

"Master just take me!" She cried out.

I did. It was brutal what I did to her.

Instead of abuse, though her exhalations were of a woman experiencing joy with a desire for more of it. I spewed hotly into her depths intensely wanting to give this woman children to love even as I felt loved by her.

Breathing heavy I stood over her as sweat from my chest dripped down upon her back. Her rosy tinged face turned and with desire she said, "I want to kiss you."

I leaned down over her and did just that for several long moments and in that time my cock got hard all over again. Love most surely must be an aphrodisiac.

She was gasping into my mouth with the resurgence of my shaft within her. Quickly I pulled free of her and she started to rise up with the passion I knew was in her to endlessly seek to please me.

My hand to her back stopped her. She glanced back as I said, "It would please me if you stayed as you are."

Instantly her muscles that had been tensed to rise up off the cart relaxed and she slumped fully down upon the cart as her full breasts once more smashed out against the top of the steel cart that she had now made hot from her own body.

If possible my cock got larger as such a willingness to please and obey were the building blocks for what a man perceived as love. She loved me and I loved her.

Leaning forward I told her that directly into her ear before I wetly kissed it. I felt a thrill go through her whole body at my words.

Her eyes had closed, but they opened as leaning close to her face turned sideways against the cart I said even as my hand slid over the rich contours of her ass, "A little birdie told me this morning that a certain someone likes it when I touch her here."

My thumb rubbed firmly on the spot normally hidden between her cheeks and as it did, she gasped and her back arched in response. I grinned as there was no way she could hide the fact that she liked my touch there.

She hid her face from me in embarrassment then and rubbing my thumb in circles across her tightly contracted entrance I spoken into her ear, "Is that true?"

Her head nodded slightly.

"Is it also true that you would like to have your glorious ass parted by me using one of these?" I pressed a finger against her entrance and as I did she nodded once more.

She peeked at me then and I made her turn her face the rest of the way so that I could kiss her. Drawing back I looked to see that her face was quite serious.

Whispering, she asked, "You don't think it's weird?"

I shook my head no. Moving I brushed my shaft up against her outer thigh.

Her eyes blinked.

"What do you think?" I asked.

She knew full well what I meant and as she deliberated, she bit down on her full lower lip reflexively. Reaching forward I stroked a finger across her lip enough to make her release her teeth from it.

"The truth." I admonished, as my thumb returned to rub and gently press at the hidden entrance between her cheeks. With concern written across her face that said she was afraid of displeasing me she whispered, "I'm not sure I want that."

I nodded. Gazing back to where my hand splayed across her ass I then met her gaze and honestly said, "I want your ass. I've never done it, but I've always wanted to. I understand the fear you have, but you belong to me. Do you understand that?"

"Yes." Her hand came up to stroke the side of my face and I kissed the palm of it wetly.

Taking her hand then I placed it palm down on the tray once more. Her face turned down to the carts surface as well.

I knew she fully expected me in the passage of a couple more minutes to ram my entire cock up her ass. Amazing woman that she was I knew that she would do her level best to remain poised on her toes and let me do it to her, but that simply was not going to be the way of it.

"Sally look at me."

She turned her head with reluctance. Stroking the hand I had been playing with between her ass cheeks up her back in a reassuring manner I said, "I'm not going to take your ass today. I'm only going to play with it and yes, I am going to penetrate it with my fingers. Okay?"

I saw relief wash across her face and softly she whispered, "Thank you."

I leaned forward and kissed her brow that was now free from worry. Moving to stand behind her I let my shaft slide forward to be embraced by the heated fullness of her ass cheeks.

My hands pressed her cheeks together against my shaft and then pulled them apart repetitively. I watched the tensed up muscles of her body relax even as she began to moan with pleasure at my actions.

She liked what I was doing even as she trusted me to be a man of my word and not go further than I'd said that I would. Leaning forward I began to kiss my way down her spine.

When I had to step back in order to reach her ass I paused. Burying my shaft to the full in such a tight place had long been a passion of mine, but the urge to put my mouth on a woman's ass hole had been something I'd never wanted to do.

That is until today. I knew it would bring her pleasure.

With that knowledge I split her full ass cheeks apart now as her body shuddered on sensory overload beneath my touch and slowly I kissed and drug my tongue down the crack of her ass. She was gasping and groaning at the same time as if in disbelief of what I was doing.

Her head raised up off the cart and she looked back at me in shocked wonder and earnestly I met her gaze before I wetly plunged my tongue directly upon her ass hole. She cried out and then her whole body started shaking as she orgasmed on the spot.

With every contraction of orgasm throbbing through the ring of flesh I stroked with my tongue I made the effort to go deeper and pleasure her even more. My free hand lifted and I sent a finger to thickly penetrate through the lips of her sheath that were dripping wet with desire and the seed that I had given her earlier.

Her head reared back as she locked down hard on my finger all over again in orgasm. Her response to what I was doing was absolutely incredible, even as it was sublime to know that I was causing it.

I waited for her and when it sounded like she could breathe again, I worked two fingers into her sheath even as I wetly devoured her asshole with no reservations of any kind. She fell apart at the seams crying and sobbing out my name.

This experience was simply too good to stop. I drove her over the top two more times before rising up behind her and driving my raging cock into her where my fingers had been provoking orgasm after orgasm out of her.

Her hands were a white knuckled grip upon the cart, and her voice was entirely unintelligible, but I was pretty sure she was begging me to ram my cock up her ass. It wasn't going to happen though.

I'd given her my word, but true to my word one of my saturated fingers lifted and with steady pressure I taught her body's most sensitive entrance to submit to my invasion of it. It did and after one finger was fully seated to the hilt I added the second into her.

Her fist banged on the cart and she lost it entirely as an outright scream escaped her lips. Both my fingers and my cock were seized fast by her one-of-a-kind orgasm and with pleasure in myself for what I had done, I stood still and closed my eyes as my seed exploded from me yet again within the warm welcoming gates of one of my women.

I stood pressed deep within both of her entrances for a long while and then slowly I unseated myself from both of them. She was up and off the cart and burrowing in against my chest almost instantly and I held her tightly as I felt the beat of her heart continue to thud as if she'd just run a race.

After a while she lifted her head and glancing toward the door she whispered, "I'm sorry."

"About what?" I exclaimed in consternation.

"I screamed, everyone knows."

I chuckled, "Far from being a novelty Honey it would seem we are the norm at the moment. Don't you dare be ashamed. That orgasm, the last one I mean, it looked like it was life altering almost."

She buried her face against me again as she whispered, "It was. In some ways it's still going on."

I held her tighter to me and we stayed that way for a long time. Eventually pulling back with reluctance I said, "I have to go, but you my dear extremely sensitive assed lady are excused from work the rest of the day."

Her face deeply blushed at my words, but with a soft smile she said, "Thank you Captain."

*********

Sally made her way down the hall to the Captain's quarters. Had he really done what he had to her?

Oh yes, he most certainly had and it had felt amazing!

Opening the door, she saw Alora hard at work. Alora looked up and instantly smiled, "So, how was lunch?"

Not being able to help herself, Sally rushed across the room and enveloped the smaller woman in a tight hug. Alora hugged her back in return.

Eventually Sally tearfully drew back. Wiping at her tears she said, "Thank you for mentioning to him what you did."

"So did the Captain.... um part the cheeks and you know what?"

Both women had taken to calling the shaft of their man, the Captain. In some ways the name seemed fitting as their man's shaft truly did seem to rule over them.

Sally shook her head no and then with a groan said, "Oh, but I wish he had!"

Alora laughed and hugged Sally again briefly. Pulling back Alora said, "You know you've blown it for both of us by what happened today. Before long, mark my words, every blessed thick inch of the Captain is going to be ramming up our backsides whether it feels good or not."

There was a true level of concern in Alora's voice to which Sally responded with a smile, "Honey by the time our man starts to slide the Captain up that cute little ass of yours, you will be ready for the whole thing to be rammed in as hard as it can go. I'm dead serious. You can trust Morgan. He won't hurt either of us and I promise that I'll do everything I can to help you experience the pleasure I felt today from just two of his fingers."

"His fingers are large and his cock is way bigger."

"That might be so, but like you said we both know that after today our asses are forfeit so the best thing to do is accept the inevitable and relax, even as we trust in our man to make it good for us."

Alora nodded, but whispered, "I'm glad you're first. Is that bad of me to admit?"

"Sally chuckled and reaching a hand around to pat Alora's much reduced derrière in comparison to her own she said, "Honey, when your ass is this tight, not at all."

Alora groaned and Sally laughed, "Guess what he did with his mouth before the fingers came to play?"

Alora blinked and then outright blushed as Sally nodded her head knowingly.

"I'm not sure I'd like that."

"Honey, I don't think you have a choice in the matter."

Again Alora groaned good-naturedly.

Sally turned away from tormenting the other woman to see what she had been up to. Three comfy looking makeshift beds had been constructed and upon seeing them Sally's eyebrow lifted even as Alora said, "Yep, I got notified by the good Doctor that company is coming."

Both women paused reflectively for a long moment before Sally admitted one of her fears aloud, "I wonder if they'll become friends with us like you and I have become with each other?"

"I don't know, but I do know what we can do about it. We can pray."

Sally nodded emphatically, "Yes, that is actually what we should do."

Alora nodded and then said, "While it's entirely up to the Master to decide, it came across to me that five of us girls all sleeping in one bed isn't going to work so the thing to do is to trade off who gets to sleep with him on a nightly basis. Again, it's up to him."

"Yes, but I think he'll appreciate what you've done. The Captain is going to be a very busy man."

Both women knew that meant less time for each of them, but in reality there was something else to be considered. As amazing as being with the Captain as it was, it was also amazing to be in close relationship with another woman involved with the same man.

Neither of them had expected the bond that had formed between them. Who was to say that a bond between five women wouldn't be even better?

Holding hands, they both knelt down to express their concerns to God and asked that everything would go smoothly with the addition of three more women to the family.

Something occurred to both women at the same time as they prayed. These three women likely did not know their God as the other nations of the world had all but forsaken the ways and belief in the Creator.

This was a one-of-a-kind opportunity to witness salvation to three people who may never have heard the message of the Holy Scriptures or the salvation to be found in the only begotten Son of the Father, who had come into the world and died for the sins of all only to rise back up into everlasting life from a grave that could not hold Him.

The two women prayed all the more earnestly, not only to be living examples of the faith that they shared with their husband, but also that their husband would be blessed with the wisdom and strength needed to deal excellently with three more women even as they could both testify as to his expert handling of the two of them. They both knew that they were loved by their man and now they prayed that the three strangers they'd never met would also be warmed in the heart by the same man's love that had won there's over.

12