All Comments on 'Bridesmaids'

by Alicemoon

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
deadeye_76deadeye_76over 3 years ago

Beautifully highlights the uncertainty and hesitation that can occur, even when people are extremely attracted to each other. Well captured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautifully written!

Them finding each other and being able to stay together was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
oh my god babygirl

i just experienced the story...still catching my breath...still trembling...still feeling little aftershocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved how the whole story seemed to steel the reader for a "ships in the night" kind of ending, but then hope and butterflies instead! I hope you write a sequel :)

japacumslutjapacumslutover 3 years ago

A great story of falling in love and seduction at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love this story so much. Whether it happened, sort-of-happened, or never happened, I want to believe it happened. The emotional intimacy, the roles shifting. Something about Ji-Yeon seeming the one who is in control and has this all calculated initially, but once it becomes real, Alice is the one who is more secure and more experienced.

I second the request for a sequel.

Charlotte35fCharlotte35fover 1 year ago

Your writing is so descriptive, I was there for it all, bemusement, fear, disgust, total arousal, that exquisite moment of consent. Beautiful.

OldjohnupthehillOldjohnupthehillabout 1 year ago

This story made my head spin. One of my favourites so far!

OldjohnupthehillOldjohnupthehillabout 1 year ago

Please, please, please do a follow up.

Oh and I am learning how to write myself by reading your stories.

Hornieboi2021Hornieboi202112 months ago

Absolutely please continue!! So real, so so sensual!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlicemoon@Alicemoon
Alice Albert-Moon Alice Albert-Moon is an aspiring illustrator, emerging essayist, and enthusiastic writer of erotic fiction. Her small but growing portfolio of work can be found and followed both here and on Quora.com. So please check them out! Please also feel free to offer...