All Comments on 'Bridesmaids'

by Penelope Street

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent.

What more is there to say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!

A wonderful build up, and then a great combination of all sorts of exciting and passionate ideas. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ohhh....How sweet!

I love the way this story started and ended the most. It seemed very real to life to me. Dialogue was wonderful. I can't decide whether I liked the whole D/s part of it though. Awesome story, I wouldn't mind reading it again.

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Very hot

Very nice buildup. The way Kayla guides the narrator past her boundaries was very well done.

And the final climax was very hot.

Well done.

FyrstarFyrstarover 17 years ago
Too long

Once again, 4 pages of fluff before anything happens. If I wanted to read a romance, I'd have read the romance category. This is a skimmer story, containing almost nothing that the story couldnt have done without.

A good story is made up of only the information needed. The wedding; pointless extraneous background story. Take that away, and you take nothing away from the sexual side of the story. That would've shortened this story to 3 pages.

Stay to the point, stay focused, and don't get sidetracked.

SliperyRoxSliperyRoxover 17 years ago
You are the most predictable...

and consistent contributor of erotic fantasy that I have encontered... As I read each story... I'll never forget My Once and Future Kin and thinking... Penny can't top this..

and you do time again... Now I feel this is the best... I loved every minute of it... couldn't afford the time to read it at the time... but I was captivated and did....

Thank you again it was riviting to say the least,

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent writing, but a flawed story nonetheless!

I loved the attempt at a sub/dom element in this relationship. Kayla was clearly the aggressor, with Sandy her pursued submissive. What I didn't particularly care for was Kayla's lack of interest in exploring Sandy's lovely body. I think it would have been far more erotic had she wanted to caress, kiss, and fondle Sandy's breasts, legs, and butt after the girl got out of the shower rather than simply wanting Sandy to service her pussy. The author's excellent writing style would have been far more interesting had Kayla shown more interest in possessing another woman's body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellently done!

The D/s thing usually isn't my thing, but the story was written very well.

Evil AlpacaEvil Alpacaover 17 years ago
A good read

Very interesting, very hot at times and I liked the primary characters. I thought the primary relationship might have developed a little too quickly, but I didn't think that was a serious enough issue to detract from what was a really enticing story. Keep up the good work (and don't worry about complaints about too much fluff . . . some of us actually LIKE having a storyline).

zoltantheduckzoltantheduckover 17 years ago
Great Story

Well done Penny, another great story, but then I don't expect anything less when I read one of your submissions.

Have to agree with Evil Alpaca about some of us preferring stories that actually have a storyline, don't change your style to suit the "Wham, bam, thankyou mam" school of erotic literature that a high number of these "critics" seem to espouse (they probably prefer sex without foreplay too - foreplay, what's foreplay?), there are enough "writers" who cater for those readers already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just perfect!

I LOVED this story - all of it!! Very sexy and intriguing. My imagination was on fire. I would embrace a very public display of affection at my wedding! People should completely sign up for each other if that is where they want to be and it was clearly where little doll wanted to be free of fear. She picked it and stood by her decision regardless if she knew it was permanent or not! yes for her. The comments from "Too Long" are just that. Let's see what her story says and analyze that.

dulcisfontisdulcisfontisover 17 years ago
Phenomenal....

writing, plot line and eroticism. This is certainly one of the best stories that I've run across at literotica. The words just pulled me along and I was completely taken in by both characters, despite the fact that I've the minutest inrest in such a strong D/S relationship. All of your stories are a pleasure to read PS, and, as mentioned in an earlier comment, the latest somehow outdoes the earlier contribution which seemed flawless and unbeatable upon arrival. C'est bon - you have an ardent reader.

CallidoraCallidoraover 15 years ago
sweet and sexy

I liked the story, very hot! And the romance too. But I'm put off by all the spots where you say things in flowery ways just for the sake of being flowery--it's okay for tresses to be called plain old "hair" once in a while, you know? And orbs don't stab people, and saying somebody smiles is a lot clearer than saying the ends of their mouth rise... and I must say your characters' lower lips drop way too often. Little stylish flourishes like that are great when done gracefully but please don't complexify things for no reason--try to think about each stylish phrasing, and if it's not adding anything other than word count, or if you've already used it three times previously, then cut it out! (Well this story is two years old so what do I know about what you should do.) Anyway all that said it was a fine story to keep me interested past the stuff that bothered me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good, but

I liked the amount of description. I even liked that it was long although it was a little excessive for just the regular lesbian section. My biggest problem with it was, as someone else mentioned, overly flowery writing. Hair is not always tresses. Flowery words should be used to emphasize, not as a matter of course. Also the word but was used for emphasize a lot and often incorrectly which interrupted the flow of writing to the point of distraction.

The physical description of Kayla was particularly captivating. I don't know how else to describe my vision of her in fewer word than: a bigger, stronger, younger, blacker Vanessa Williams. In other words, hot and captivating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely brilliant. Def my fav story!! I can only dream of that sort of romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dreamy

That was a really nice sexy and romantic storey. A happy ending is always best. I think you could have told the same great piece of entertainment with less words, it was tempting to stop reading it as it seemed to go on and on.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
GOOD!

This is a Good story BUT, i think it is pretty much one sided? Kayla seems a bit selfish/vain, expecting Sandy to pleasure her, but slow to reciprocate, at least not until the end of story. Kayla's dominance appears too early in the story, leaving Sandy to flounder in the face of Kayla's arrogance. (shrug) Besides that, I ENJOYED IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Woop

had me jacking off all night

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chimes

I love the chimes

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Fabulous

Nice tale and great talent with a pen or pencil or tablet

vkseverinvkseverinover 3 years ago
Beautiful story

Great work. Loved reading words!

vkseverinvkseverinover 3 years ago
Aaasrgh

Loved reading your words

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

That was a beautifully told story that had me on the edge of tears more than once. Instant favourite, no hesitation.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story is all over the place, and I freaking love it. Starts out as a sweet lesbian crush romance, then it veers hard left into D/s sapphic domination, and then finally, just as I was about to start worrying about a power imbalance and toxicity, the gently (or not so gently given their personal preferences) takes a nice winding turn back into a healthy and loving romance. Sure the domination is in your face, and theres the whole false pretences that Kayla used to lure Sandy into what turns out to be their wedding, but it works. It's clear pretty early on that Sandy is a sub, and that she needs someone to show her that about herself and take control, and while Kayla's motives can be questioned, the revelation that Melissa set them up makes it clear that Sandy is in safe hands. For me what is truly amazing about this coming out story (and that's what it is) is that Sandy's sexuality comes second to her realisation that she needs someone in control. I'm sure the story would have worked just as well is Kayla and/or Sandy was a guy, which I feel is what makes this story so special. Its a story about lesbians, but ita not about lesbians, its about love, and about finding that one person (no matter who or what they are) who just gets you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous