Bridge Between Worlds Ch. 01

Story Info
A reporter delves into the mystery of a beautiful woman.
1.8k words
4.28
3.4k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrydher1
jrydher1
229 Followers

© 2000, 2023 J Rydher (see my other stories under the jrydher author name)

This story was originally written in 2000 as one long piece. In deciding to resurrect it, I've broken into chapters, with some slight modifications. I hope you enjoy.

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

All characters are at least 18-years of age.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been three months since the dreams had started. Actually they may be dreams to some, but they were beginning to feel like nightmares to me. They started out innocently enough, peacefully really. Over time they became more detailed, more mentally wearing. At first I awoke each morning with the feeling of fulfillment. Now I rose from bed each day feeling completely unfulfilled. In addition, I was frustrated, angry, tired, and thoroughly confused. Those feelings led me to fidget nervously in the waiting room of Dr. Terri Diaz.

Dr. Diaz was a psychologist recommended to me by Jeanette, one of my closest friends. She was the only one that I had confided in until this point. The good doctor interrupted my thoughts.

"Mr. Ryan?"

"Yes."

A tall, well dressed woman with her hair in a bun and thin, modern eyewear extended her hand. "How do you do? I'm Dr. Diaz."

"Nice to meet you Dr. Diaz. Please call me Joe", I said as we shook hands.

"Nice to meet you too Joe. Please call me Teri." She motioned with her right hand and said, "Please come right this way."

I followed Terri down the hallway and entered her spacious office. The doctor had very good taste and based on her rates, it was expensive taste as well. Antique carvings, lamps, and paintings filled the room. I made a very good living as a newspaper columnist, but I felt like a pauper as my eyes took in the surroundings. The values of the antiques in the room were probably worth more than I made in the last five years. Though, that may have been more of a discredit to me rather than an accomplishment by the doctor.

"So Joe, I spoke with Dr. Michaels after your preliminary meeting with him. I'm glad you chose to come in for therapy. Let me back up for one second, and tell you that I feel this is not an issue that can't be dealt with. I don't mean to minimize what you are going through, but I want to give you my assurances that with some solid work on both of our parts, we'll have you feeling like your old self again in no time."

"I certainly hope so. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take."

"Have you been feeling suicidal?" I chuckled at the question.

"Definitely not, I'm just extremely tired and frazzled. I'm also scared that I'm going to have a nervous breakdown."

"Dr. Michaels did tell me about the anxiety and stress that you have been feeling. Have you been taking anything for it?"

"No, nothing at the moment. Anything that would make me sleepy is not something I want."

"Because you are afraid that you might have one of your dreams?"

"Not that I might have one of them. I know I will. It's been the same thing every night for the past 3 months. I've been an investigative reporter for 15 years, but I don't have a clue as to what this is emanating from."

"Well the best place to start then is in the beginning. Please tell me what your mindset was like at the time the dreams started and tell me about your initial dreams. We will follow the progression of them to see how it has affected you, and how you have affected them."

I took a deep breath and began to detail what had transpired since last February. My girlfriend of 3 years, Sue, and I had broken up the previous September. Since that time I had been going through a period of mourning, anger, sadness...everything associated with the breakup of a long-term relationship. I had dated a little and had a meaningless rendezvous now and then. Whether that contributed to my dreams or not was unbeknownst to me. I guess that's why I was now telling my tale to Teri.

The dreams started out innocently enough. For the first few days, the images were hazy, more like varying shapes and colors of light. Oddly though I would wake up in the morning feeling extremely aroused. Every man wakes up with the proverbial "morning wood", but this was different. This seemed to have an emotion behind it. Each morning I felt compelled to act on those feelings and would masturbate until I had reached a climax that was surprisingly satisfying.

After about a week the images had begun to get clearer. I began seeing the image of a woman. Not just any woman though. She was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. She had innocent, doe brown eyes, full lips, long wavy brown hair, and a beautiful body.

As the days began to pass, she came clearer into focus. She had milky white skin, that for some reason I knew was soft to the touch, and she wore no clothes. She had full breasts with large, round areolas and nipples. Her eyes sparkled at me. She was perfect.

She never spoke, just looked right through my soul with her eyes and warmed my heart with her smile. Each morning when I awoke, I felt happy. The happiest I had felt since Sue and I were at the pinnacle of our relationship. And as each previous morning, I had felt more aroused than I ever had. More than with Sue, and she drove me wild with her sexuality. I had always been a stickler for being on time for my appointments, but now I found myself oversleeping and delaying things even further by the need to masturbate after awakening from each of these dreams.

Things began to escalate in the second week of my dreams. The woman was closer to me now, her image perfectly clear. She appeared as if she were a Goddess. She was even more beautiful than before. She began to touch me now. Her hand caressed my face and immediately I felt warmth. She placed her hand on my heart and I felt as though a divine being was touching me. Tears rolled down my face. She leaned in towards me and gently kissed me on the lips and I felt true love. When I awoke, my cheeks were moist from tears. It was at that moment that I became confused as to what was dreamt and what I really felt. I...

"I'm sorry Joe, our session is over", Dr. Diaz interrupted. It took me a moment to regain my concentration. "Joe, seeing how this is affecting you, I would like you to come back the day after tomorrow. Are you all right with that?"

"Sure" I mumbled. I walked out of the office and took deep breaths, pushing away the anxiety that I felt approaching. I had two more nights of sleep until my next visit. Two more nights of dreams, and two more nights of uncertainty.

When I returned to Dr. Diaz's office on Friday, I looked as haggard as I had at our first meeting. True to form the dreams the prior two nights were intense. I sat down and asked for a cup of coffee. Drinking coffee was out of character for me, but I did not feel rested despite having had many hours sleep the previous two nights. It had reached the point that I was almost afraid to drive my car.

After sipping some coffee and talking about current events, I continued with my story. I explained how I was starting to have a hard time separating what was part of my dream and what was reality. The physical and emotional aspects of my dreams seemed to be transcending to my "real life".

There were times in the morning that I would wake up with my stomach and chest covered in semen. My penis would feel the soreness that came with a long night of sex. Often there were scratch marks on my back and so forth. Many mornings I could not recall exactly what took place in my dreams. At times, the physical evidence was my only link to the dreams. If indeed I was dreaming.

My session ended with Teri seemingly as confused as I was. She was going to be out of town, so we scheduled another appointment in three weeks.

During the middle of the second week, things began to intensify. It was a Wednesday night and I nodded off early. I was looking forward to sleep, to dream. I wanted to achieve that peaceful feeling again. The dream started the same as it had the previous few nights. My REM beauty was smiling as she approached me. She kissed me on the lips and caressed my face and hair. She began running her hand down my bare chest. It was at this time that I first realized I was nude as well.

Her touch felt like fire going through me. My cock began to throb. She smiled at me and took it in her hand. She began stroking my cock with a slow, rhythmic pace. Her long fingers wrapped around my cock tighter as she caressed my balls with her opposite hand.

I began to moan, as I became overwhelmed with feelings of pure delight. She never stopped smiling or taking her eyes off of mine as she began stroking my cock faster and faster. The strain caused the head to bulge and it began to turn purple until finally streams of semen shot out like a fountain, spraying everywhere. Her eyes widened as she smiled playfully and kissed my lips. She took a quick lick of cum off of my right nipple, her tongue sending electric surges through my body. And then she was gone.

It was then that I awoke. I shivered from the cold. When I looked down I realized that my upper torso was wet and there was a warm liquid slowly running down my chest. I felt some of it between my fingers and realized that I was covered in my own cum.

I began to wonder what was happening to me. At this stage of my life could I be having wet dreams? Had I masturbated in my sleep and not realized it? It seemed too real not to have happened. The amount of semen on my body was staggering. I started to make a connection to my earlier, hazy dreams when I would awake in a similar state. Except now the dreams were vivid and I remembered every detail.

What was happening to me?

...to be continued.

jrydher1
jrydher1
229 Followers