Taking Our Revenge on the Bully

Story Info
She barges into his room by mistake - but was it fate?
3k words
4.39
2.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long but enjoyable weekend with my parents, back in the old home town, but I was tired now and just wanted a bit of down time before the long drive home. I'd known I was going to be drinking, and so since my parents had no space in their little apartment for guests (unless I wanted to bunk up on the sofa - no thanks), I checked into the swanky hotel on the edge of town. Well, the townsfolk thought it was swanky... it was distinctly a three-star place at best, not really up to my usual standards, but it was at least better than the shithole that was the Holiday Inn.

It was late. I lay on the bed, lights off, gave up flicking through drivel on the TV, and was doomscrolling through my phone instead, doing what every man in the world did when he was horny and alone in a hotel room: entertained myself.

Just as my eyes started flickering closed, there was a hell of a banging and thumping on my room door.

"Open up, you fucking arsehole!" screamed a woman's voice from the corridor. "I know you're still in there, with your little slut! Open this fucking door so we can have this out properly!"

Of course, I had absolutely no idea who this person was or what they were going on about. Nevertheless, she kept battering at the door, seemingly determined to gain access to the room.

"Open the door or I'll bash it in!" she yelled.

I looked through the peephole. The fish-eye lens did her no favours, but she was a pretty little blonde, about my age, wearing a long black coat. Something about her seemed familiar. She was probably really attractive when she didn't have mascara and lipstick smeared all over her face, or the snarl of a woman scorned. But something about the eyes, the hair, triggered a memory.

Cyndy Fletcher.

She'd been the hottest girl in class, those few years ago, and she'd known all about it. A body to die for, and she hadn't minded flaunting it to get her own way. Dirty little princess, by all accounts - though she had a steady boyfriend, so how the rumours started god alone knows.

"You better open this door Brad or I swear to god..." she was saying. Still with the same guy then, I mused. Clearly there was trouble in paradise - the perfect couple finding life not so perfect out in the real world. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving pair, I thought. Not that I really had much against Cyndy; in fact, I'd quite fancied her at school. But Brad? He was a bully.

Back in the here and now, I hated that my room was the focal point of a scene. I considered ringing down to reception but thought it'd probably take too long for them to do anything about it. I just wanted her to stop screaming outside in the corridor, so I reached for the handle and pulled the door open.

"Cyndy, I think..." I began, but without even acknowledging me she barged past, shoving the door aside and slamming me against the wall behind it.

She ripped her coat off, threw it over a chair in the corner. "Where is that little bitch?" she was shouting, tearing the covers off my bed, trying to peer underneath the divan, as if a person could have hidden there. "Janie you fucking cheating tart, I know you're in here!"

"Cyndy, I think you've made a mistake," I said, in a calm and even tone.

"Who fucking asked you?" she said. Then her head snapped round, realisation starting to dawn. "You're not Brad. Where the fuck is he?"

"Like I said, you've got it wrong..."

"Out of my way," she said, charging towards the bathroom. "They must be in here." But of course the bathroom was just as empty.

"Cyndy, please, just calm down. There's nobody here. This is my room. Just what on earth has got into you?"

"Like fuck it's your room. This is 2108, the room Brad and I always have for our anniversary. It's our room."

I shook my head. "Sorry Cyndy, but you're wrong. This is 1908. You must have got off on the wrong floor."

"No, that's bullshit. It can't be." She stormed back to the door, opened it, took a long look at the number. I saw her deflate. "Well, shit." She staggered back in, slumped down on the bed. All the fight seemed to have gone out of her. "Must have been that other couple in the lift, pressing the wrong buttons. I swore this was my floor. They all look the fucking same, don't they." She looked up, seemed to acknowledge me for the first time. "Um, sorry?" she offered.

"Are you okay?"

She ran her hands over her face through her hair. "No, not really," she admitted. "Seems like my husband has been railing my best friend behind my back. On our fucking anniversary, of all things!"

She suddenly seemed aware of herself, sitting in a stranger's bedroom wearing what could only be described as a little black fuck-me dress. The hem was so short it didn't cover her perky little ass while she sat down, and the top was cut to enhance her generous cleavage. Feeling awkward, she grabbed at her coat and pulled it back round herself.

"How did you know my name, anyway?"

I sighed. Of course she wouldn't remember me - why should she? "Tom Slatterly," I said. When that only resulted in a blank stare, I added "We used to be in the same class at school."

"Tom..." she mused, slowly shaking her head. Then it came to her. "Oh, tubby Tommy! I remember now! He was..." then she realised what she was saying, slapped her hand over her mouth. "Oh my god I am so sorry!"

I wanted to tell her not to worry, but the old wounds still hurt.

"Anyway, I better get out of your hair," she said, standing. "I'll go down and have it out with Brad. We are so over. I'm kicking his ass out once and for all. That son of a bitch has cheated on me for the last time."

"Do you really think screaming at him in a hotel is the right solution?" I asked.

"What would you suggest, smartarse?"

"Maybe go home, contact a good lawyer?"

"Do you know somebody?"

I smiled a wry smile. "I might, as it happens."

God, she was so sexy when she was angry. She was breathing hard, and it was making her chest rock in the most appealing way. And the dress was practically no concealment at all. She hadn't lost her figure, either; the years had been kind to her and she'd filled out everywhere you'd want it but stayed toned throughout.

She caught me looking at her. Drooling, more like. She wasn't stupid, she knew the effect she had on men. She pursed her lips, looked me up and down.

"So, Tommy," she said. "Look like you've been working out since you left school."

"I look after myself, yeah," I admitted.

"Brad used to bully you, didn't he?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"I bet you hate him. Hate him as much as I hate him right now. Probably more?"

I wasn't quite sure where this was going. "I try not to hate anybody," I admitted. "I don't like negative emotions dragging me down."

"That sounds like a really healthy mindset to get into," she said, taking a step towards me. "Tell me, how do you manage it?"

She had this predatory gait that was bringing parts of me to full attention. I knew I had to stop this, to shut it down... but I didn't want to. This was Cyndy, after all. Cyn, we used to call her for short - and fuck me did she look like the very definition of sin, prowling towards me, flames flickering behind her eyes. She pushed the coat off her shoulders, let it slink to the floor, revealing her luscious body in that daring dress once more.

I gulped. "Um, well, I just have to work through it," I said.

"Hmmm," she said. "Don't think I can forgive quite that easily," she said, kicking off her shoes. "No, I think I'm more of a revenge person myself." She licked her lips. "If he can have some fun, why shouldn't I?"

"Cyndy, don't do something you'll regret," I said, but my words sounded weak even to my own ears.

"I'm going to fuck you," she said, leaning over and crawling onto the bed. "I'm going to let you do all those disgusting things to me that I wouldn't let him do, and I'm going to send him the pictures."

"I don't think that's a good idea," I heard my weasel voice say, even as my cock was screaming out that it thought that was possibly the best idea ever.

"What's wrong, Tom? Don't you want to fuck Brad's girl? Don't you want to use me, break me, fill my filthy slutty holes and get one over on him for once?"

Rational thought had left the building, for both of us. My eyes full of her lips, her tits, her legs... I couldn't think of anything else. "Yes, dammit, yes I do!" I shouted. "Of course I do, Cyn. I had such a crush on you in high school. I loved you, Cyn. I think I always will."

There was a sudden silence. I'd said too much, scared her back. Then I watched the resolve come back into her eyes.

"Then do it," she said, reaching for my trousers, pulling them down. "Take me, show me how much you want me. I want you, want you to take me. I don't want to be his girl, not any more." My cock slapped up against my abdomen as she freed it from my boxers. "Wow," she said, as I sprang to attention for her. "You kept that a secret, didn't you!" Her eyes flashed wide as she reached for me, stroke her hands along my rock hard length. "Bloody hell, you're twice the man Brad is..." she breathed. "Now I have GOT to have you!"

Part of my brain tried to process that bully-boy Brad had a tiny cock - probably steroid abuse - and wanted to be happy about that, but it was fought down by the rest of my brain that was watching her magnificent breasts swing into view as she knelt astride me. Plus of course there was very little blood left to feed my brain at all; it had been diverted to more important matters.

"God I need you so bad," she said, grabbing the hem of the dress and pulling it over her head, revealing the skimpy and slutty lingerie underneath. Watching her writhe on my lap, tied up in thin lace and ribbon, was more than I could bear. I grabbed her hips, dragged her onto my lap, and my mouth savaged her breasts. I needed her, needed to feast on her flesh, feel her taut body against mine. Her hips rocked while she was grinding her pussy against my aching cock, the silk of her underwear so soft to the touch, a thin but effective barrier to our inevitable union. I grabbed her face, pulled her lips to mine, and she devoured my tongue while her perfectly manicured nails clawed at my chest.

"Fuck me, oh please fuck me," she pleaded, pulling her thong aside, grabbing my shaft and directing the tip to her opening. She was so wet, so hot, so ready; the head slipped easily inside her.

"Oh my god, it's huge," she breathed, as I stretched her open. She was so incredibly tight; if I didn't know better I'd've thought she was still a virgin. "I need you, need all of you," she said, pushing me down and taking her weight on her arms and legs, squatting over me. Ever so slowly she bobbed, mewing and moaning as she worked the length of me into her, unused to the girth, overcome by the sensations.

"To hell with you, Brad," she was calling. "Screw you and your bitch Janie! I can cheat too, you know! Look at me, fucking a man I just met, right here in our hotel!"

She had her eyes shut, slamming herself down over me, her pussy clenching round my cock, rivers of her juices pooling in my lap. As she slammed into me, her tits bounced and swayed; I pulled her forwards so they'd slap me in the face as she worked.

"Look at me Brad, fucking little Tommy from school, letting him use me as his fuck toy! God he's so fucking huge, so much bigger than you! He's nearly splitting me open! Oh god it feels so good, I'm never gonna fuck you again you pathetic little loser!"

Did I care that I was being used? Did I hell! It was the hottest thing that had ever happened to me. The teenage part of my brain was euphoric - I was finally having sex with the hottest girl in school!

She felt so good, so tight, so hot, that I was getting overwhelmed. I wasn't going to last much longer...

"Oh god, oh god," she was panting. "I think I'm gonna cum... make me cum, Tom! I need to you make me cum! Jesus it's gonna be so fucking hard..."

"I'm so close too, Cyn," I said. "Where do you want me?"

"Right where you are. Inside me."

"But we're not using anything!"

"I don't care! Fuck me, cum deep inside me! Do you hear that, Brad? I'm gonna let him cum inside my whore pussy! Knock me up, Tommy! Fucking breed me! Give me the baby Brad wasn't man enough to put in me!"

Her words went straight to my balls without even going through my brain. Before I could even catch a breath I was releasing right up her cheating cunt, pumping load after load inside her, feeling her pussy clench and grasp at every twitch.

"Oh god I'm cummminnngggggggg....." she screamed, her whole body shaking, eyes rolled back to just the whites, as she twitched and quivered, her pussy convulsing round my dick. I held her sides, holding her steady as she lost control of herself.

///

What do you say to somebody after an experience like that? Thank you? That seems almost rude, perfunctory. We lay on the remains of the bed, sleep all but forgotten now.

"Did you really fancy me at school?" she asked, stroking my chest.

"Yeah. You were so hot. Are so hot," I corrected.

She almost blushed.

"It was never like that with Brad," she admitted. "He'd go about thirty seconds and be done, before I was really ready. He only got me off if we'd been playing around for ages first, and he never had the time for that."

"I'd make the time," I said, before I realised my mouth was still connected to my thought process.

"I bet you would," she said.

"What about your other boyfriends?"

"What others?"

I looked at her. "Surely you haven't only been with Brad?"

She looked at me like I was mad. "We got together at school, remember. And he was so jealous, and so angry, I never dared; and nobody ever risked trying it on with me, scared of the comeback from him." A pause. "How dare he cheat on me, with my best friend too, when he didn't even allow me to socialise with other people?" I stroked my fingers across her soft skin, her breast leaning against my chest. My touch was making her purr. "Did you mean it, when you said you know someone who could help me?"

"Yes," I said.

"You know a good lawyer?"

"The best."

"Who?"

I laughed. "Me, you wonderfully silly thing. Don't you remember that's what I always wanted to do?"

She frowned. "No, sorry..." she muttered. "I thought you were just a bit of a nerd."

"Well, book smarts paid off in the end. I have my own firm, in the City, and we take on all kinds of family and business cases. If you want the best, well, I'm afraid it's going to have to be me." It was probably gonna be one hell of a conflict of interest, but right then in the moment I really couldn't give a fuck.

She smiled, reaching down between my legs. "You can say that again," she said, moving her head downwards.

"Cyn... you don't have to do that..." I said, nevertheless putting my hand on the back of her head.

"Oh, I want to. And not just to get back at Brad. This is for me," she purred, slipping her lips around my tip and running her tongue around me, making me growl. "I meant what I said," she muttered, throwing a leg over my chest and kneeling over my head, as she licked my shaft up and down. "We're gonna do all the things I wouldn't let Brad do." And she slid her lips down, trying to take all me into her throat, as she pressed her pussy against my mouth.

The taste of her... the feel of her soft body draped over mine, her breasts teasing at my abdomen, hair tickling my ribs as she took me inch by inch into her throat. I couldn't get enough, dived in deep, exploring her as she devoured me.

"What about this?" I asked, kissing the bud of her ass as it puckered from my breath.

"One thing at a time," she purred, which didn't sound like an objection to me.

Cyndy still has her anniversary celebrations at that hotel. It had become a bit of a tradition, a celebration of the day her life really started. Not just her life; our life - not to mention the life of our beautiful daughter. And every year I thank fate: for Brad's roving eyes, and the serendipity of two strangers in a hotel lift for stopping it at the wrong floor.

THE END