Bridge Group Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
149 Followers

"Why don't you unbutton my dress, darling? Would you like to do that?"

She spoke almost as if to a child, and leaned back, still on her knees, as I began to undo the buttons which ran the length of her dress. Even in the pitch-blackness of the night, the whiteness of her lace trimmed bra stood out brilliantly. She thrust her shoulders back; almost prideful in the way her breasts were presented for his admiration. The knuckles of my hand brushed against the silky layer of half-slip over the taut nylon covering her tummy as I worked lower on the buttons. Joanne sat patiently, her lovely breasts prominent, succulent-looking.

Another button, my fingers slipped lower, feeling the transition from tummy to Venus mound. Two buttons remained and as it fell open, she shrugged the dress off and draped it over the back of the seat. Her hand slipped deeper into my pants and she found the head of my cock, which I had eased around to point up toward my stomach instead of being trapped along the leg of my pants.

"Oh,.. my!" I heard her say. "That would be a shock!"

She stepped out of character for a moment. My hands had now found both her breasts and I held them like two lovely melons, slowly caressing their roundness and feeling the warmth of her body seeping through the cups of her bra. The scent of her combined with the perfume came warmly up between our bodies and filled my nostrils and then my mind with an almost psychedelic reaction.

"Do you like my breasts, Danny?"

"Oh.. oh yes. They are beautiful." I said.

"Mmm. That feels nice, Danny,.. nice. I'm so glad you like them, sweetheart."

She purred with pleasure. Having her breasts fondled is one pleasure she has found irresistible over the years. Now she seemed in rapture with Danny's fantasy fondling.

"They are even nicer than I imagined...when I have thought about you, I mean."

"What do you mean, Danny? When have you thought of me?" She urged him on.

"I always looked at them when you visited.. then thought about you at night.."

"Oh, really? That's nice too, honey. I'm so pleased you thought of me like that. Would you like to take them out? To take off my bra? You can, if you want. Your hands feel so good, so gentle. I love the way you are with my breasts." Her voice was hoarse with excitement as she leaned forward, then caught her mistake.

"Oh, this one is in the front dear. Here, give me your hands."

Her breasts felt luxurious under my hands as I struggled with the clasp. She helped and the cups pulled apart, revealing the rich valley between her breasts. Joanne slowly pulled the cups apart, like a stage manager unveiling the stage.

"Do you like them,.. like them, Danny?" she said breathily. "Do you like mommy's breasts, baby?"

"Oh, yesssss." I muttered, filling my hands with the wonder of the flesh of her lovely breasts, the curving underside filling both my hands.

Joanne straightened and pulled my head, guiding my lips to her right nipple. "Do you want to taste me? Want to kiss me, dear, dear, Danny? It's OK, you can. There. There, mmm, that feels so nice darling. That's it, suck on mommy's nipple. Mmmm. Yes, there.. Now the other one, darling. OH, you do that so well! I love the way you suck on Mommy's tits, baby."

"Your breasts are so wonderful, Mrs. Blake. I love how soft they feel."

"Why don't you call me Joanne, if you want?"

"Joanne, you are so beautiful."

"Mmm. What else have you thought about, darling? Anything else? We should explore all your thoughts?"

Her hand was now pressed along the length of my cock, pressing it into my stomach. "Oh, my, Danny, you are so hard. Did I do that? This is so big, so warm." I unzipped, and her hand slipped inside and found the panel of my briefs. Her hand felt fresh and sweet fondling my cock with this newfound sense of wonder.

"Does that feel good, Danny? My hand?" Her hand slipped lower, cupping my balls leaving her wrist against my throbbing erection. I could feel her pulse through the sensitive underside of my prick.

"Yes!" I gasped slightly at the erotic sensation of her hand as it stroked along balls and cock.

"I love this. I love your cock, Danny. I've seen it bulging in your tight jeans. Looks nice. Now I know how really BIG it is!"

I think my cock expanded another inch into her hand as her words charged into my ear.

"I love your nipples, Joanne." I said, urging the fantasy along.

"I was afraid I embarrassed you tonight -- while we were playing cards. Is it OK if I tease you like that?"

"Oh, yes, sure.. I like it!" I reassured her.

"My husband is such a klutz. He pulled my dress up. I hope you didn't see that. I was afraid you would be embarrassed by it. You probably didn't notice, did you?"

".. Well, yeah, I kinda did."

"Oh, no. I'm so sorry." She said, with a catch in her throat. "Were you embarrassed?"

"Oh, no, no, not at all. You looked beautiful. I.. uh, liked it."

"Oh, I am so old, I probably look awful. I always think pantyhose can be so unattractive from behind. Scrunching up my panties like they do. I am so embarrassed that you.. well, that you saw.."

"Your panties, you mean? I thought you looked great, really great."

She kissed me again. "How sweet. Here, feel how the pantyhose bunches up the panties." She took my hand and slipped our hands together under the slip and pressed mine against the smooth contour of her ass. There, isn't it awful. Feels so inelegant, don't you think?" I let my hand be guided back and forth over the expanse of her bottom, savoring the smoothness of nylon slipping over nylon, wondering at the joy of her round femininity. She took my lips and left me to fondle her ass as she twisted and licked my tongue with hers.

"Tell me Danny, do you do this with your girlfriends? Do you undress them and play with them."

"Some."

"And do they let you.." she took my hand and pulled it around to the front, positioning it on her pussy mound, "touch them here?" she breathed heavily into my ear as my hand fondled her flooded pussy. Her panties and stockings were now soaked with her welcoming juices.

" Would you like me to take off the rest of my clothes? My slip? My stockings?"

"Mmmm, yes,.. that would be.. mmm."

"Come on, darling, let's climb into the back, OK?" I slipped out of my pants and my cock thrust through the opening in my briefs.

Joanne clambered into the back seat and I saw her slipping her pantyhose down her long legs; saw her toss them into the front seat. As I climbed over the seat, I saw her put one leg behind me on the seat so that I was between her legs. The heat of her pussy was re-charging her perfume and the combination was intoxicating to me.

"Is this what you wanted, Danny darling? Did you want to see my panties, sweetheart? I can't take them off for you, sweetheart. I'm married and you're so young an all. But you can touch them if you want to." Her panties were luminescent white even in the near dark of the car. I watched as her hand passed over the panel between her legs.

"See how wet you've made me? See how wet thinking about you and that big cock have made me? Here, Danny, you can feel me there. There, see how wet? Does that turn you off? That I am so sticky and wet? It's your fault you know. You and that big bulge in your pants, you always let me see."

Holding my cock, she pulled me toward her. She scooted forward and I put my hands down along side her for support, feeling the luxurious leather of the seat against my knees. Joanne let me lie on top of her, my cock separated from her soft warm pussy by the thinness of the panties. She canted her hips upward so that my prick lay along the long plump lips of her pussy.

"There, darling, how does that feel?" She whispered.

"Ohmigod,.. it feels like heaven." I murmured, and meant it. The soft silkiness of the nest between her thighs was so completely sensual, I was struck dumb for a few minutes while I absorbed the pleasure of it.

"And if I did this?" Her hand went between us, tugging aside the leg of her panties and letting me touch the open slit of her wet pussy. The sensation was instantaneous and delightful. Her crease was open to me now, the wetness of a warm river of sensual pleasure against the vein running down the underside of my cock.

"We probably should do this Danny, but just for a minute, maybe it isn't so bad. Slowly, she moved the tip of my cock to the entrance of her vagina, paused, and let me slip slowly into the intense heat.

I was surrounded by moisture, heat, like being bathed by a large tight hand, full of the creamiest soapsuds anyone could ever feel. I lowered myself further, deeper into the wonder of her pussy, slick and warm. I felt my cock head spreading the walls surrounding it, filling her. The sensitive end of my cock explored and delighted in the journey until I was completely inside the tight warm sheath of her body.

"Oh.. good!" She gasped. "So good."

We lay collapsed in that way, hardly moving. Not a very comfortable position inside a car, of course, but I could only think of the warm sensation surrounding my cock. I moved just enough to feel her react slightly, felt the wet stickiness where my pubic hair matted against her panties.

"How does that feel, Danny? Is it OK? Am I OK? Is my pussy OK for you?" Joanne sucked on my neck between words.

"I've never felt anything so wonderful. So nice. So hot. So .. so sweet."

"Next time, maybe you'd like to taste it? I might let you, you know. If you want to."

I shivered at her words in my ear.

"Oh, darling let me up. Let me sit on top of you. Hurry. Hurry. I want you, want to fuck you my sweet darling boy. Want you to play with these big tits, darling."

We rearranged ourselves and Joanne pulled her panties aside and guided my cock once again to the vestibule of her vagina and then slowly sank down its length.

"Ohhh, my god, sweetheart," she gasped as her pussy found the firm hardness of my pubic bone. "You are splitting me apart!" She began rocking on my cock, and took both my hands and put them on her breasts." Take my breasts, Danny, take them, sweetheart."

The softness filled my hands again. "Suck them, dear, suck them, she urged. My lips suckled first one hard nipple, then the other, as the motion of her pussy teased my cock -- fondled my cock -- bathed my cock in warmth. "Bite, Danny, bite mommy's tits! Yes, that's it. That's it."

Her words came in short spurts now punctuated by the rapid thrusting of her pelvis as it grasped and slid down around my cock. I could feel all the little rills and rubs inside her as she intensified her trusts.

"Go ahead. Say it." I said.

Joanne is not very verbal during sex and I often urge her to cry out, say something, talk dirty, anything, but loud enough to be heard. She finally realized what I was saying it was OK to say.

"Oh, YES, Danny, fuck me, darling. FUCK ME!"

She shouted the last words into the night air. I felt her pussy muscles clench around me as the excitement of the words thrilled through her, raising the level of sensations one more notch.

I felt her orgasm begin. She paused, shuddered in pleasure and began a ragged, fierce thrusting as she completed it. She held on tightly as I thrust up into her. My balls tightened and the beginning of the first full spurt of sperm rifled up the shaft of my cock and into her waiting vagina. Again and again I thrust, adding my juices to hers and filling her completely with my cock and sperm.

"That was nice!" she murmured against my neck as we lingered, holding each other closely in the dark.

"Mmmm," I said, in abject agreement.

"The things you talk me into!" she murmured.

Charly
Charly
149 Followers
12