Bridge the Gap Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was taller than Edna and looked nothing like her. This woman was taller with wavy blonde hair to her shoulders. She had huge breasts and wide hips but with a defined waist. She was wearing a red satin basque with red fishnet stockings and four inch red heels.

'Hello Tommy. So nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you from my younger sister.'

Tommy did a quick calculation and put Enid in her early sixties.

'I know we don't look alike but I take after our buxom mother and Edna takes after our smaller, thinner and dark haired father who our mother dominated until he died. I think I have quite a lot of her qualities.' she said as she smiled at Tommy.

'Oh fuck! What have I got myself into?' he thought.

'My sister will help you get undressed now.' she told him as she laid back on the bed.

Edna soon whipped off Tommy's clothes then shrugged off her gown and led Tommy to the bed, placing him on his back between them.

'Don't worry Tommy, we won't hurt you.' said Edna.

'We may not look much like sisters but we do have one thing in common. We both love the taste of cum, especially young boys cum as well as orgasms. We both love orgasms and you are going to provide them for us!' said Enid.

All this time on the bed Edna had been stroking Tommy to full hardness then Enid turned his face to hers and french kissed him. Tommy just moaned.

Suddenly he felt Edna take him in her mouth as Enid looked at him, staring deep into his eyes.

'My sister will force you to cum in her mouth, then we'll both get you hard again and I'll do the same as Edna will suck and bite your nipples.'

Tommy groaned as Edna started to give him a sloppy blow job while Enid kissed his neck and mouth until Tommy gargled out a huge orgasm.

Edna climbed back up the bed and threw her arms around his neck while she kissed his face.

'Oh Tommy that was a lovely mouthful of cum.' she told him.

'Right Edna it's your turn to get him hard for me but first I need to cum!'

She laid down in the middle of the bed and opened her legs to reveal a smooth shaved pussy.

'Come on Tommy, lay face down and get your tongue working on my climax. That's a good boy!'

Tommy laid with his face in the older woman's snatch as he proceeded to lick the folds of her pussy with long strokes before going in to use the flat of his tongue on her slit then licking on her prominent clitoris.

Enid was making the appropriate sounds and moving her hips to his administrations.

Suddenly Tommy gasped as he felt Edna's tongue trace between his arse cheeks. He moaned into Enid's pussy as Edna sought out his little hole. When she found it he groaned long and hard causing Enid to gasp and pull his face harder onto her quim.

Edna licked his hole then down to his balls then back to his balls as her manicured nails raked his balls, all the time Tommy was sucking and licking Enid's clit.

Edna slipped her hand under his legs and found his very erect and hard cock flattened to the bed.

'I think he's ready now Sis!'

'Not yet Edna, I'm nearly there! Stick your tongue up his arse.'

Tommy let out such a groan that Enid lost it and came like a train on his face.

'Of God, Yesss, Fuck! Oh yesss. I'm cumming. Oh fuck!'

When she came down from her orgasm she ordered Tommy onto his back again on the bed. Her soft and very willing mouth sought out his cock and took the head into her mouth.

'I want you to give me a good load Tommy!' she ordered as she returned to fellate him.

'My turn to cum now dear!' said Edna as instead of attacking his nipples she mounted Tommy's face.

For the next ten minutes he licked Edna's pussy while Enid sucked him expertly.

By the time he groaned and unloaded his spunk in Enid's waiting mouth Edna had succumbed to two lovely orgasms.

Edna flopped down beside him and Enid crawled back up the bed.

'You have a rest Tommy. I am sure you have more yummy cum for us. We'll go and make us all some lunch. Back soon.' said Edna as her and her sister went downstairs to the kitchen.

Fifteen minutes later they returned with a plate of ham sandwiches and a bottle of energizer drink for him and a bottle of chilled white wine and two glasses for them.

'Here Tommy, take this I think you're going to need it this afternoon.' said Edna handing him a little blue pill.

Tommy took it and washed it down with a swig of his drink.

'This is unreal!' thought Tommy as he sat up on the bed eating sandwiches with two relatively total strangers who chatted about how they were going to spend the afternoon fucking him.

First it was Enid's turn to ride him to orgasm then carried on gyrating on top of him while Tommy watched her huge breasts with their full nipples flop up and down on her chest.

'Oh fuck!' cried Tommy as he shot his load into Enid's tight pussy setting off another orgasm for the older lady.

He was still hard.

Seeing this Edna climbed on to his tool, sticky from her sister's juices and rode the boy to three orgasms until he groaned and came inside of her.

He collapsed back on the bed moaning.

Another fifteen minutes with both sisters working on his cock and balls he was hard again.

Enid scooted him off the bed and laid down on her back.

'Come on boy. You can fuck me now!'

'No please. I can't. There's nothing left. Please let me go!'

'Oh nonsense Tommy. Look you're hard and I'm sure there's at least another good cum left in you.' said Edna. 'Now come on, get on my sister and fuck her!'

Tommy groaned as he climbed between Enid's thighs and eased his tender cock into her.

Enid wrapped her thighs around his back and raised her hips in time to his strokes.

'Oh shit Tommy, I'm going to cum. Yes fuck me baby!'

Even though her pussy tightened and gripped his pounding tool Tommy stayed hard.

After three more orgasms Enid's cunt was becoming sore as Tommy was nowhere near cumming.

'Edna, help Tommy to cum dear. It's time he did.'

Edna slid the middle finger of her right hand up Tommy's arse while digging the nails of her left into his balls.

Tommy howled as his orgasm hit and he squirted out his remaining essence into Enid.

After a while he stirred and asked if he could go, Both women took pity on him and let him dress.

Just before Edna took him back downstairs Enid handed him a slip of paper.

'My name, address and telephone number. I'm not one of the women who are banned from seeing you so if you'd like to see me just call. I can be very demanding!' she said with a smile.

'I bet you can be.' thought Tommy.

Just before Edna opened the front door to let him out she threw her arms around his neck and french kissed him.

'Tommy, please for one last time make me cum with your fingers. Please!'

Tommy quickly thrust three fingers into Edna and used his thumb to rub her clit.

'Oh God Tommy thank you.'

He began to curl his fingers backwards to search out her erogenous zone. Tommy must have found it as Edna squealed and sought out his mouth with her lips. Tommy could feel her juices running down his fingers.

'Oh fuck, thank you Tommy, thank you.' she said as she came down from her orgasm.

When Tommy got home he shouted 'Hi' to his mother and ran straight upstairs to the bathroom where he showered and scrubbed the smell of sex from his body.

That night he received a text from Joan Hughes to be at Marjory's house at two o'clock the next day. He sighed in resignation.

When Marjory opened the door and he went inside he saw she was only wearing a black corset which held up black shiny stockings and four inch black heels.

'Go on, up to my bedroom!'

Tommy climbed the stairs and when he entered the bedroom he was surprised to see Miss Hughes there dressed exactly like Mrs Dawson but in white instead of black. He thought both looked extremely sexy and his cock was already hard.

Soon he was naked then dragged onto the bed by Marjory.

'My turn first darling,' she said as she pulled him on top of her.

When Tommy was in balls deep she wrapped her legs around his and hooked them behind his ankles. She also placed her arms around his neck. Tommy found it difficult to fuck her and thought it a bit weird.

'Aaarrggghh,' cried Tommy as a cold gel like substance was pushed into his arse. Then another finger was added with even more lube on it.

'What are you doing?' queried Tommy.

'Just relax and enjoy it.' retorted Marjory. 'Miss Hughes has purchased a new toy!'

Just then Joan walked into his sight line wearing a black six inch life like strap-on.

'No please. Not that. I've never.....'

'Oh don't be such a baby. We're sure you will love it.' said Marjory opening her legs and forcing Tommy's thighs to open up as well.

Just as she said that he felt three fingers invade him smothered with lube.

Joan stood beside his head rubbing gel up and down the shaft of her fake cock.

'It's not too big Tommy. Maybe in time we will get a bigger one but for now I'm going to fuck you as you fuck Marjory. Won't that be fun.'

Tommy groaned as the head of the cock pushed at the opening to his arse and squealed a little as it broke past his sphincter.

'Oh Marjory the vibrating nub on the end here is glorious as it rubs on my clitoris while I'm pushing into him and when I withdraw it stops vibrating. Ingenious.'

Soon Joan was fucking Tommy and he was fucking Marjory who pushed herself up to meet him.

'Oh Tommy I just love your cock in me as you are being buggered. You feel so big and hard. I'm going to cum soon then when you do it will be my turn to fuck you with the cock while you fuck Joan.'

As Marjory cried out her orgasm Joan pushed hard on last time and shuddered to her release as Tommy cried out and unleashed his spunk into the older woman below him.

'Oh God!' he thought.

At home his mother was pottering around in the kitchen.

'It's nice that Tommy has new friends to hang around with these days.' she thought. Then she giggled. 'Maybe he could even lose his cherry.'

If only she knew.

12