The Very Busy Boy

Story Info
Jason is sexually abused by several different women.
7.7k words
4.51
50k
76
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers

I was bored, extremely bored.

It was four days into my Summer holidays and as I was a healthy eighteen year old guy, I was bored.

My parents were teachers so they had gone away for their normal six weeks holiday in the South of France and having the house to myself I was ready to party. All within reason, of course.

That was until my best friend Dave told me he was going to Australia with his parents for a month to his uncle's wedding.

Not only that but my girlfriend, Jen, dumped me. Well, I think she dumped me as she told me she was going to Scotland for three weeks to stay on her Grand-parents farm and she said she hoped to see me when she got back.

Hoped? Not that she will see me or even couldn't wait to see me, she just hoped.

The past few days had resulted in me having a long lay in bed, a marathon masturbatory session before getting up and wandering hopelessly around the quiet town centre hoping to bump into girls.

Let me describe myself.

I'm five feet nine inches tall, I have broad shoulders with a slim waist, dirty blonde hair and I have been told by several girls that I'm good looking.

Except all the girls that told me that either now had boyfriends or were away on holiday.

This day I had showered then made my way downstairs to grab a bowl of cornflakes for breakfast. No cornflakes, the box was empty.

I looked in the cupboards to see what else was available.

No bread and nothing in the fridge either.

So that meant a trip to the supermarket which was a bus ride away.

I got off the bus, collected my basket and entered.

It was full of middle aged couples and older women.

I seemed to be going in the opposite direction to one older lady. Every time we passed each other she would smile at me. She seemed so nice so I started to smile back at her.

She was about five feet tall, maybe mid to late sixties with short blonde hair.

She was very smartly dressed in a cream satin blouse with a red lace tie, black skirt, tights and two inch high heel shoes.

I had just turned into the next aisle when I saw her looking at an item on the top shelf then looking around to see if there was a staff member available to help her.

'Hi, sorry to bother you but do you need any help?' I offered.

'Oh would you be able to reach one of those for me please? No, you'd better make it two as you may not be here the next time I need one.' she giggled.

She thanked me and told me I was such a good boy.

When she said that my cock began to stir. I took a good look at her as I handed her the items and took in a nice pair of breasts as well as a pretty face with a pert nose and full lips.

I blushed which is something I do most of the time when I meet someone new.

I finished my shopping and after exiting the store I made my way to the bus stop, cursing my luck as my bus was just pulling away which meant I had another twenty minutes to wait for the next one.

I had been standing there for about five minutes when a little blue car pulled up and the passenger window descended.

'Can I give you a lift, young man?'

I looked in to see the face of the little old woman crouched over shouting at me.

I was about to thank her and tell her I was fine when it started to rain.

'Yeah, that would be great, thank you.' I gushed as I climbed into the car dragging my shopping bag with me.

'I just live down here towards the main junction then it's a left and not much further.' I told her. I had lied a little as it was probably about a five minutes drive.

'My name is Ellie,' she told me as she drove away.

'Hi, I'm Jason.'

She drove towards the junction but before we got there she turned right and we seemed to have turned back on ourselves.

'Where are we going?' I asked perplexed.

'I'm taking you home, of course.' she said.

'But I live that way.' I pointed out.

'Not your home, silly boy. My home.' was all she said.

Soon we were pulling up outside a nice detached house with a small driveway.

'Leave your shopping in the car. You can get it later when I take you back.' she said leading me to the front door and opening it.

As I stepped inside I felt a bit under dressed.

The hallway leading to the kitchen was very opulent with a polished wooden floor and paintings on the wall.

I just stood there in my t-shirt and shorts.

'Kick your shoes off and follow me.'

I slipped off my trainers then followed her, barefoot, down the hall and into the kitchen.

After she had put her shopping away she took my hand and led me into the lounge where she pulled me down onto a large sofa.

'So Jason. Tell me about yourself.'

I told her I was eighteen, that I had just left school and that I was going to go to university in late September.

She leaned towards me and I could feel her left breast press into my right arm. I froze as I felt her hand go onto the bare skin of my right thigh just below the edge of my shorts.

'Do you have a girlfriend?'

I told her about my spoiled Summer plans, about my parents being away, Dave going to Australia and my possibly ex girlfriend holidaying in Scotland, while all the time her hands were creeping higher up my thigh.

I gasped as her fingers grazed over my taught balls.

'Do you like that Jason?' she asked as she raked her manicured nails over my nuts. 'Oh I think you do!' she said as she looked down at the tent in my shorts.

I looked down too as she started to undo the button on my shorts. I know I should have jumped up and demanded she took me home but I just stayed frozen as she pulled down my zipper and my cock jumped free.

'Oh naughty boy! No underwear.'

My prick bobbed at hearing that and I groaned as she took it in her hand and started to stroke it.

I'm no porn star but I do have a good eight inch cock when fully hard and it was certainly getting there.

'Oh shit!' I cried as she leaned even further over and took the head of my cock in her mouth.

For the next few minutes she gave me a sloppy blow job as I moaned continually.

Suddenly she stopped and stood up in front of me as she unbuttoned her black skirt and let it fall to the floor. Next she pulled off a pair of big silky knickers revealing the hairiest grey pussy I had seen. Not that I had ever seen a hairy grey pussy before.

She climbed up onto the sofa and straddled me, taking my rampant tool in her small hand and rubbed it on her surprisingly wet pussy lips before sliding down to fully impale herself.

'Ellie, er...look. I'm not...oh fuck!' I cried as she started to slowly fuck me.

She rose and fell as I watched her satin clad breasts pass before my eyes.

She stopped riding me and undid the buttons of her blouse before pulling out her heavy left breast which she thrust into my face.

As she started to fuck me she took hold of her tit and held it up to my mouth. Her nipple was huge and I didn't hesitate to take it between my lips and suck on it.

By now I wanted to cum but she was riding me so slowly I moved my hips up to try to get her to fuck me harder.

'Throw me on my back and fuck me Jason!'

I gently placed her on her back and quickly re-entered her.

I fucked her. I fucked her hard and fast as I heard her continually moaning.

'That's it Jason, fuck me. I'm close. Come with me you dirty little boy. Shoot your stuff in me.'

That's all I needed to hit my peak and as my cock expanded in her pussy she screamed and came. I was seconds behind her as rope upon rope leaped out of my cock flooding her tight hole.

I eased out of her and flopped onto the sofa beside her.

'Bloody hell Ellie. You are amazing!'

'Oh we're not finished yet young man. As soon as I get my breath back I'm going to take you to my bedroom. I'm sure you'll be ready again once I get started on you.

She led me up to her quaintly furnished bedroom that was light and airy with a double bed covered in a pink silk bedspread.

Soon she had me naked and on the bed as she stripped off her blouse, removed her bra and stepped out of her heels.

My cock was getting hard just looking at her standing in her black satin girdle holding up black stockings.

Ellie climbed up onto the bed and proceeded to make sure my cock was as hard as it could be with her mouth.

She licked and sucked my balls, kissed me full on the lips with her tongue in my mouth as she wrapped her hand around my cock whilst edging me. She sucked and gently bit my nipples until I was delirious with lust for the little old lady.

She lay back on the bed with her legs wide open.

'Take me boy. Fuck me good!'

I did.

Missionary, her on top, side by side and doggy style where I finally emptied myself into her as she had orgasm after orgasm.

'Wow, Jason. That was fantastic. We must do this again.'

I refused a shower so she pulled on a pair of leggings and a top while I dressed and she took me back home but not before she insisted we exchanged phone numbers.

I had a long shower then laid on my bed and stroked my cock reminiscing about the last few hours.

For the rest of the day I watched the television, made myself some supper and drank beer. I had the most wonderful sleep.

I was awoken the next morning by my phone ringing. I looked to see who it was but I didn't recognise the number.

'I wonder who's ringing me at ten in the morning,' I thought.

'Hello?'

'Is that Jason?'

'Yes. Who's this?'

'My name is Mrs Jane Brown.'

'Er...OK. What can I do for you?'

'I need to talk to you. I need to see you this morning. What is your address?'

'Er...can you tell me what this is all about?'

'Yes. I would like to know why you fucked my seventy two year old mother?'

'Fuck!'

'Yes indeed. Now give me your address so I can see what a degenerate you are before I take this matter further.'

'Oh fuck!' I thought it rather than said it out loud.

I was in a quandary. I didn't know she was seventy two, I thought maybe sixty eight but even so she made all the running. I could explain all this so I gave Mrs Brown my address and agreed for her to come over at eleven o'clock.

I had enough time to shower, pull on a clean pair of shorts, clean t-shirt and tidy the house.

At exactly eleven o'clock the doorbell rang.

My stomach lurched as I went to open it.

Standing before me was a tall, slim woman with shoulder length black hair cut into her face, high cheek bones with blue eyes and full lips. I thought she must have been between forty five to fifty, especially if her mother was seventy two.

I gazed at her body clad in a tight cream dress with cream hose and cream heels. She had large breasts, probably C cup, I thought.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by a somewhat stern voice.

'Are you going to let me in or are you just going to keep staring at me boy!'

'S...sorry. Yes. By all means.' I said as I stepped aside.

She pushed past me and headed for the lounge. I looked at her round bottom as it swayed in front of me.

Fuck! I was starting to get hard.

She sat on the sofa and I took my Dad's favourite chair opposite her.

'Well?' she said crossing her long legs. 'Do you want to explain why you fucked my mother, Elsie?'

'Elsie?' I thought.

'She said her name was Ellie and she gave me a lift home only she didn't take me home but...'

'Yes. Yes. I know what happened. I know she did all of the running. She said it was her that seduced you but apparently you didn't take much tempting!'

I just shrugged my shoulders as I couldn't disagree.

Mrs Brown crossed her legs and I could hear the rasp of the nylon as they rubbed together. Her dress hiked up her thighs as she did it.

'It's not the first time and I doubt it will be the last.'

I was a little surprised although in retrospect I shouldn't have been.

I noticed that her nipples were hard and pushing against the fabric of her tight dress. It was then I realised she wasn't wearing a bra. Oh fuck my cock just got even harder.

'I even found her flirting with my husband a few times but when she found out that he had a cock the size of a peanut that soon stopped although one afternoon I saw her on the sofa with my husband's head between her thighs pleasuring her.'

She recrossed her legs and sat back allowing her dress to ride higher up her thighs so I could see the frilly tops of her cream hold up stockings. That did it my cock was fully hard and I had to keep rearrange it beneath my shorts so it wasn't obvious.

'So tell me Jason, do you have a thing about older women or will you just fuck anything with a pulse? My mother says you are without a girlfriend at the moment?'

I stammered out about my girlfriend being away in Scotland.

'You're not a bad looking boy so I'm sure other girls of your own age would want to know you. Stand up. Let me have a good look at you!'

Nervously I stood up in front of her with my hands clasped over my crotch.

'Hands by your side boy! Let me see you.'

Hesitantly I moved my hands to my side as I closed my eyes in pure anguish.

'Oh dear! You really are a pervert aren't you? Do you get hard just by looking at women?

I couldn't speak so I just looked at the carpet.

'Come along then!' I heard her say as she stood up.

I looked up to see her take my arm and led me to the stairs.

'Take me to your room. I take it you do have a double bed in there?'

Luckily I did as I followed her up the stairs with my nose close to her swaying arse.

'Er...it's the second door on the left.' I told her. She led me in and closed the door behind us.

'Right young man strip!' she said then she reached behind her and unbuttoned her dress so it fell in a pool around her ankles.

I took in her large unfettered breasts, her cream hold ups and a tiny cream thong.

I was naked in seconds and felt embarrassed as she stood examining me, especially my rampant tool.

She turned her back on me and peeled down her thong showing me her full mature arse.

She sat on the side of the bed.

'Come here!' she ordered.

I walked up to her, my cock bobbing as I did so. Next she reached out and grabbed me by it, dragging me closer to her.

Grabbing hold of both cheeks of my arse she pulled me so that she could take my cock in her mouth.

'Oh fuck!' I cried as her soft lips went up and down on my hard prick.

'Oh God Jane...'

'No. You will call me Mrs Brown!' she ordered.

She then moved back onto the bed, lay on her back and opened her legs.

'Come along boy, Mother said you were a good fuck so why don't you prove it.'

I was so hard and she was so wet that I slid my rampant cock home to the hilt. I felt her sexy nylon clad thighs wrap round my back as I started to fuck her slowly.

Soon she was humping me back, urging me to fuck her harder.

'Oh God yes! I'm nearly there. Don't stop. Don't you dare fucking stop.'

With a scream I felt my cock and balls covered in her juices.

'That's it baby. Keep fucking Mummy.'

My cock lurched as she said it.

I picked up speed and began pounding her, searching for my own orgasm.

'That's it baby. Fuck Mummy. Oh yes Mummy is going to cum again!'

I felt my balls tingling and she must have felt me getting bigger inside her.

'Oh that's it baby boy. Cum inside Mummy. Cum for Mummy!'

That's all it took as I groaned and rope after rope filled her cunt.

This pushed her over the edge as she too groaned and she squirted all over me again.

When I climbed off her and laid down she got up to go to the bathroom.

On her return she saw me lying on my back so she laid down beside me and started to stroke my quivering body.

First of all it was my chest, then my nipples which she gently nipped with her teeth causing me to moan.

'Do you like a little pain, Jason?'

While she was doing that my cock was growing back to full strength.

She moved down so she could once again take my cock in her mouth.

When she was satisfied I was hard enough for her she straddled me and I groaned as her wet pussy engulfed my cock.

She began to ride me slowly.

'Please Mrs Brown, fuck me. I need to cum.'

'Patience boy. You will cum when I want you to cum!'

For about ten minutes she humped me slowly until she shuddered and I felt her juices coat my cock and balls once more.

'Very nice boy!'

She pulled off her shoes then crouched with the flat of her feet on the bed with the head of my cock just inside her pussy.

She started to make sharp jerking movements causing her pussy to grip and massage my plum as it slipped in and out of her.

'Oh fuck Mrs Brown that is good but please harder and don't stop. I need to cum.'

Her arse moved faster as my cock was wanked by her cunt but it still wasn't enough to get me off.

'Mrs Brown please fuck me harder."

'Just be patient Jason.'

It was agonising being edged by the tip of her tight pussy. I could see her large breasts with her rock hard nipples as they swayed in front of my face.

I caught one in my teeth and gently nipped it.

She moaned and I could feel my cock inch into her pussy so I did it again.

'Oh fuck, you bastard!' she said as she dropped down on me, my cock fully lodged.

She then started move backwards and forwards over my crotch as her clitoris rubbed against me.

Her arse rubbed over my balls which teased me even more.

'Oh God! Cumming, cumming, cumming.' she chanted until I heard her groan as she came.

She bounced up and down on my cock as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

I groaned hard as my cock expanded then my cum burst soaking the insides of her pussy.

She sat still on me then placed both hands on my shoulders before leaning forward and kissing me passionately on the lips with her tongue forcing its way inside.

'You really are a naughty boy. I think we'll be fucking quite a lot before you go away to Uni!'

She flopped down beside me and my mind was in a whirl.

With that she got up and went to the bathroom.

When she came back after getting rid of my deposit instead of joining me back on the bed she started to get dressed.

'Are you planning on fucking my mother any time soon?' she asked.

I said I hadn't arranged anything and as she was nearly fully dressed I decided to get dressed too.

I pulled on my shorts and t-shirt and within minutes I was escorting her to the door.

Just as she was about to leave she kissed me on the cheek. 'Very nice boy!' was all she said before leaving.

'What the fuck is going on?' I thought to myself. 'In the last two days I've had sex with a seventy two year old nymph and now her daughter who is older than my own mother.'

The next couple of days were very quiet as it rained all the time.

Then one morning I had woken up at eight o'clock and noticed the sun was shining. I was just laying in bed deciding what I was going to do for the rest of the day when my phone rang. I recognised the number as Mrs Brown's.

'Hello?'

'Jason, I'm outside your house. Let me in!'

I hurried downstairs in just my sleeping shorts and when I opened the front door Mrs Brown barged past me then went straight into the lounge.

She sat on the sofa again as I took my seat again in my Dad's favourite chair.

This time she was wearing a dark business suit with a white blouse and a knee length skirt.

She must have seen the confused look on my face.

'I'm going to a meeting at nine o'clock and I desperately need some relief.'

As she said that she hiked her skirt up around her waist and pulled her shiny black thong to the side to reveal her glistening shaved pussy which was framed by her black silk suspender belt and her black stockings.

'Come along boy. Stop staring and get your mouth working on me!'

I dropped to my knees and crawled between her thighs. She must have been in a hurry as she grabbed my by the hair and guided my face quickly onto her wet cunt.

I licked and sucked, nibbled and sucked some more. She had tight hold of my hair and at one point when she groaned so hard I thought she was going to pull some of it out.

albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers
12