All Comments on 'Bridge with the Stauntons Ch. 02'

by shaunreagh

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
be_cruel13be_cruel13over 16 years ago
Not slow at all!!

This is what makes your stories hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
If this is slow...then oh my god

if this is a 'slow' story by shaunreagh, then my goodness i can't wait to read ch.03!!! this was a perfect and appropriate sequel to the original Bridge with the Stauntons (which is my favorite story of all shaunreagh), and the fact that it is setting the stage for yet ANOTHER Bridge w/ Stauntons is cause for celebration. i am so happy right now. great job, very well written. you know a story is great when not a whole lot of actual erotic events occur, and it's still scorching hot.

jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
JUST SLOW ENOUGH...

Love your soft seduction scenes...More, Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story - My poor comments and suggestions

What to say? I am not original, but I like it really much. You are really great in the description of the touch and much more of the effects. I think that the first person narrator (and with the harrased woman as a narrator) is well suited and made this story better than "Anil and Marketing, Usha". Just to be original: please, continue.

Only a sugestion: keep things in "touch mood", as if characters are oblivious of situation (even if everyone knows how it is going to end). Fuck at the end, but her reluctance is not to forget. Maybe I am wrong, but it is better not to be in a hurry like in many story: when climax is reached there is nothing spared and story get boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Unbeliveable!

I just love how you have the courage and patience to biuld your stories - you are becoming a master of erotic story telling. Ideas, suggestions? I hope you get many, many from that female point of view - I love the touching leading to the taking - please keep it up and new forester and others move over - here comes the champion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are good

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i love how your storyline goes.. and i prefer ur female perspective approach..it sounds more sexy, stimulating and damn well arousing..even without 'vulgar' words used.

shaunreaghshaunreaghover 11 years agoAuthor
Response from Shaun Reagh

To the last comment: the fun in writing erotica is to experiment with different approaches, tenses, environments. That said, as the female in the standard relationship is the one who most often suffers if one partner must, it may well be easier to achieve the right balance by writing as the woman. In addition to more entries coming to Literotica, I have started a series on Kindle, the Qatsu Briefs. Also a blog, same name, to explore the erotic, sexual attitudes, and the sexual urge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finish?

Please finish the story...!!! LOVe it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Love it, gave you a 5- (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-)!

I really like your stories.

I particularly like:

Anil & Marketing, Usha

Yumi & Chairman...

Bridge with the Stauntons series (haven't read Ch. 3 yet)

After Dinner Treat

Problems in the Office

... etc.

What above stories have in common is that:

- a wife's gotta do what a wife's gotta do

- men in position of power use that power to get in a woman's pants

- what her husband doesn't know won't hurt him

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE (❤) it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0=100%)!

I enjoy reading your stories. Thanks writing them.

I will read Ch. 3 at a later date. (It is past 1 AM.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*****

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0)!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

★★★★★ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

Ch. 2 got a 5 (4.75 = 95%, ★★★★★).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am copy pasting an earlier comment:

"Anon - almost 13 years ago

Unbeliveable!

I just love how you have the courage and patience to biuld your stories - you are becoming a master of erotic story telling. Ideas, suggestions? I hope you get many, many from that female point of view - I love the touching leading to the taking - please keep it up and new forester and others move over - here comes the champion!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love ❤ it: 👍👍!

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 2 years ago

Love this!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to even greater depravity!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5- (4.6 = 92%)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5- (❤🧡💛💚💙-)!

The plot is outright kinky but some users (including yours truly) like it that way.

Both Brian's wife, Judy, and Mr Staunton's secretary, Sophie are willy-nilly going to do whatever Mr Staunton expects either or both of them to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (☆☆☆☆☆)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

🙂

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤!

👍👍.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."

Most people give a preferential treatment to rich and powerful individuals. (I know I do.) Where the rich and powerful person's decisions do affect your lifestyle and your children's postsecondary education prospects, you may end in a "darned if you do, damned if you don't" situation.

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would say the boss is already fucking the fiancée, but that need not the end of the world.

A five star story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆+ (5.0 = 100%)!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaunreagh@shaunreagh
1254 Followers
After some years away, drifting back in. As fascinated as ever with arousal, the erotic, the buzz. The excitement that few other human experiences can ever so powerfully match. The softness that lives at its core, the heat and the heights to which we are driven, leaving us spr...