All Comments on 'Bridge with the Stauntons Ch. 03'

by shaunreagh

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This was great

the way you describe such complex actions (i.e. the exact position sophie is in when sitting on Staunton's lap) makes it as if i am right there and i can actually see the action happening. good one

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiarover 16 years ago
Bowing to the master ...

Shaun, what incredible genius you have for exploring these dark desires. You perfectly capture those paralyzingly conflicting emotions -- wanting it and not wanting it, knowing you shouldn't, knowing it's wrong, but unable to stop it, unable to resist, helpless and captive to that intense pleasure. This is by far the best of the three Staunton pieces, amazingly erotic, meltingly hot. It's delicious.

melsdadmelsdadover 16 years ago
Incredibly real

I've just read all three stories, I'm exhausted but in the most incredible way. Thank you, what a great piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You are talented

Seaun you have written a story that is so sensual, and you place the reader in the mind of the person who is "victimized' but NO, enjoying their dilemma....soo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
a superb series

Judy's mental commentary as it conflicts with her morality is superb. How will she manage to reconcile her marriage with Staunton's ever expanding ownership of her and Sophie? Will her husband be aware of these events and become a helpless pawn in the hands of mr and mrs Staunton?

So many unanswered questions and so many avenues to explore. I am thoroughly convinced your superb writing will continue to enthrall us all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Very erotic--the slow exercise of power, taking the reluctant women step by step until they did not want to resist and he got what he wanted.

MagicJ_001MagicJ_001almost 14 years ago
Wow -- really good Stuff!

Thanks for the great story. Would like to read more like it. Your character's slow descent into an orgasm was superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are a good writer

The truth of the matter is that people can discover a side of themselves they were not aware of before; maybe it was just latent, and then pop...

Your craft is extremely good. Are you sure you are not teaching Creative Writing somewhere in say British Columbia or California?

Are you a man or a woman? Your imagination sticks out regardless.

jacquioh2jacquioh2over 11 years ago
Well Done

This is a very good piece of writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so so real

This story makes a person feel this is alive and now ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Staunton vol 4

This series is the best you have written. The characters are so real and the sexual tension high. Please write a fourth in the series, there is so much material still to cover, both with Staunton, and Sophie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More! More!

There has to be more of this story

Whether bridge is played or not

Whether the Chairman is involved or the Investor or perhaps just Paula

And will her husband ever realize

How much his wife helps in his career and how much she enjoys it

Even when she hates it

loveable_guyloveable_guyover 6 years ago
WTF?

Judy did all the sex, with another man, while studying the secrets of the universe? Marriage, her house, who she was, trying to ignore that her husbands cock was buried in her cunt?

Why is the author afraid of saying fuck, or cock, or cunt?

fishgetterfishgetterabout 5 years ago
Great story !!

You have here the beginning of a long 'novel', with many more volumes. Please, finish more, please. Thanks in advance.

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYalmost 5 years ago
OMG

Stunning, tale. You and Sophie, must continue. Lust it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆+ (5.25/5=105%, i.e. "A+ above expectatoons")! The storyline was very imaginatively conceived & brilliantly crafted.

In my book Brian's wife has been a keeper ever since I read Ch. 1.

I think that, emotionally, Brian is a late bloomer. Luckily for him, when he was born, it was written in the stars that he would marry a both sexy & supportive woman who will bring him love, & passion, & prosperity, & would be ready to anything to help her husband..

Sophie is a very complex character. It seems to me that she has the beauty, the health, the style, the manners... Her main problem is her low self-esteem.

Thank you for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ***** (5.0)!

👍👍!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sophie is a keeper.

★★★★★ (5).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a five star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Instead of writing my own comment I am copy pasting anon comment posted 9 monts before this one.

Quote: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆+ (5.25/5=105%, i.e. "A+ above expectatoons")! The storyline was very imaginatively conceived & brilliantly crafted.

In my book Brian's wife has been a keeper ever since I read Ch. 1.

I think that, emotionally, Brian is a late bloomer. Luckily for him, when he was born, it was written in the stars that he would marry a both sexy & supportive woman who will bring him love, & passion, & prosperity, & would be ready to [do] anything to help her husband..

Sophie is a very complex character. It seems to me that she has the beauty, the health, the style, the manners... Her main problem is her low self-esteem.

Thank you for this chapter. Unquote.

❤💚❤💚❤+ (5+)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0 = 100%)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5*****!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved Ch. 3, gave it a 5 (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐).

Please note that the story tags fail to indicate that there is this some FF action in this chapter.

Excerpt from the story follows:

"The two of us, together, had beaten the odds. Derived some enjoyment for ourselves in the orgy of enjoyment intended for others."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this chapter and the series, gave you a 5.0 = 100%!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5.0 = 100%

Brian's wife is a trooper and a keeper!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💯

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💯% [5.0 (💜💙💚💛🧡)]. Hot! Hot! Hot!

Brian's wife is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

🙂

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong category. Belongs in Lesbian category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaunreagh@shaunreagh
After some years away, drifting back in. As fascinated as ever with arousal, the erotic, the buzz. The excitement that few other human experiences can ever so powerfully match. The softness that lives at its core, the heat and the heights to which we are driven, leaving us spr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES