Bridget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded as our naked bodies pressed up against one another.

"Since the last time you saw me...well, life hasn't exactly been easy."

"What have you been up to all these years?" The dark-haired beauty asked as she stared down at my chest and ran her index finger up the middle of it.

I let out a sigh as I told her, "Well, it's been a little crazy. I could go into better detail, but we'd be here all day...and at least half of tomorrow!"

Ashlee forced herself to laugh since she knew I was trying to be humorous. "Well, anytime you want to tell me about it, I'll be ready to listen."

I hoped her words meant that she was going to stick around a little longer. I also couldn't deny the fact that I could hear such sincerity in her voice that it made me hate myself all over again for ever doubting her when we were younger.

"Marcus?"

"Yes, Ashlee?"

Her voice somewhat wavered as emotions overtook her and she told me, "I just want you to know that...well, I want you to know that I would do anything for your love."

I responded by telling my alluring friend, "You'd never have to because you'll always have it."

My words made Ashlee break down and weep. I pulled her in close and kissed her forehead repeatedly as she embraced me and had a good cry. I held her while she let it all out before raising her head to mine so our lips could meet.

We smooched for quite some time. There was no denying how aroused we both were. Not only was my stiffening penis poking into her right hip, but I could feel her wetness on my flesh. I didn't want the moment to end, but I pulled away long enough to ask, "Ashlee, would you maybe take a minute to show me some of your tattoos?" It may have seemed like a random time to make my query, but I actually had a good reason for it. For starters, I wanted her to know that I had an interest in her life beyond sex...and then I'm going to immediately come off as a hypocrite when I say that my second reason was because I thought it might lead to something spectacular since I would be sensually looking her skin over.

Ashlee smiled and started showing them to me in order of when she had them done. I remembered the first few from when we had originally dated, and then she showed me how she had covered her left arm in a sleeve with all sorts of meaningful art. She also had a tiger head on her left shoulder blade, and on the underside of her right breast was an arrow - similar to one that would be fired from a bow - with the words "follow your heart" over it. The arrow was pointing in the direction of her heart.

The other tattoos that she didn't have when I knew her years earlier were the ones she had on her pubis above her upside-down triangle of fur. Directly above it was an infinity symbol with the word "love" woven into it, and off to the sides were birds that resembled doves flying in opposite directions. For being a goth girl and a punk rocker, she had such meaningful body art. The woman had a beautiful soul.

After showing me her ink, Ashlee placed a hand on my chest again and looked to be hesitant about asking me a question. When she saw me warmly smiling at her, she finally mentioned, "I really like Bridget and think she's a wonderful person. I'm glad you found someone like her, and I'll be eternally grateful that she ended up being one of the few women in the world who understood what we once had together and allowed me into her home. But as wonderful as she is, I'm kind of glad she's gone to work...because I really want to have a little time alone with you."

I knew what she meant...and I was good with that.

Ashlee ran her hands over my chest and started crawling on top of me. We started off slowly by kissing again, and as we did so, I groped one of her breasts and gave it a tender squeeze. My blood ran below to my lower extremities as I hardened even more than I already was.

When we took things to the next level, I rolled Ashlee over so I was on top...but then I went down on her and started licking that delectable pussy of hers again just as I had the night before. It somehow smelled divine even though she hadn't showered since first arriving at Bridget's, and it tasted even better the second time around.

A week earlier, I had been chasing after the trail of a crazed wanted man...and now I was reunited with a past love and eating her pussy out on a current love's bed. Life's funny like that sometimes.

After I had the goth chick good and moist, I started backing away from her toward the foot of the bed. As I did so, I grabbed onto her thighs and pulled her back to the edge of the mattress. I could see the thrill in her eyes as she anticipated what would happen next.

From my position on the floor, I stood in front of the punk babe and was ready to enter her once again. Being in her flooded pink the previous night after so many years had been cathartic, but as Ashlee herself had pointed out, it would be truly momentous to have relations without anyone else around. I loved Bridget to death, but Ashlee and I needed a little alone time.

I plopped my penis down on the gothic babe's pubis and heard her let out a squeak upon doing so. The head of my dick lay on her small bushel of prickly pubes, and I could actually feel how excited her vagina was as my length sat upon her labia. I knew I didn't have to ask, but I wanted to be a gentleman as I inquired, "Would you be interested in a little morning intercourse, my belle?"

The raven-tressed beauty giggled as she nodded her head in delight. She was a woman who normally had a throatier laugh than a giggle, but she was as giddy as she had been twenty years earlier. Also, the play on words using her last name didn't go lost on her as her cheeks became a rosy shade of red. The woman was absolutely adorable.

I braced myself and leaned against one of my partner's legs as she suddenly lifted both of them into the air for me. I then used my right hand as I began shoving my erect cock into her drenched gash. I was hoping Ashlee's wetness would aid us, but she was still pretty taut for the most part. Still, with a little force and her full cooperation, I was able to pop through the barrier a little easier than I had the night before. Within seconds, both the black-haired beauty and I were letting out sighs of pleasure and relief.

"I'm...I'm sorry I'm so damn tight," Ashlee stammered with a hint of embarrassment in her voice. "Maybe it's a genetic thing or something!"

"This tight pussy of yours is nothing to be ashamed of!" I gave my opinion. "When I'm in and you clamp down on me, it makes for some incredible sex!"

The goth chick appeared to appreciate my answer as we reacquainted our privates with one another's.

I gripped Ashlee's thighs and began slowly thrusting as she stretched out on the bed and wiggled about. It felt so good to be with her again after such a lengthy time apart, and I thanked everything I held dear for such a moment being possible again. I apologize if it seems like I'm babbling on about that a bit too much, but eighteen years is a long time to not have contact with such a special person. I defy anyone to not become overemotional and maybe even a little wordy when sharing a similar tale.

I continued to pump Ashlee at a moderate pace for at least two minutes until she asked me to go faster. I complied and picked up the pace...while at the same time, shoving more of myself inside her. I had only been going about halfway in at first, but the increased speed had me inserting even more of myself. My jaw dropped as I felt her insides saturate more of my pole.

Another two minutes passed as I listened to the black-haired beauty whine in ecstasy as I pummeled her puss. I could see a thin layer of sweat forming on her fair skin, and I studied her tattoos a little closer as my forward and back momentum continued. At one point, my lust overtook me and I finally released my hold on her legs in order to reach forward and begin groping her breasts.

Ashlee had two of the most incredible tits to ever end up on any woman. They were moderately size, but each came to acute points that were nothing shy of incredible due to the sharp, pink nipples at their ends. They were soft to the touch and malleable in the most unbelievable of ways. I could play with them all day.

"Squeeze my tits," the goth chick started to whimper in order to keep me riled up. As she issued the command, she started running her hands across her sweaty body.

I was about to ask if she was doing okay, but I thought better of it after the lecture both she and Bridget had given me the previous night. I knew her mewling tones were only due in part to the gratification she was feeling from our love-making.

We banged away for only a couple more minutes until Ashlee placed her hands on my chest and started slapping my pecks with hardly any force. She began squealing a shrill tone as she begged me to pull out of her. I didn't hesitate to do so, and when I did, my dick was accompanied by a clear liquid exploding out of her and splashing to the sepia-colored carpet beneath my feet. It was a lot like unclogging a sink.

"Fucking hot," I wheezed in order to encourage the dark-haired female. "You're so fucking hot."

Ashlee reached down and rubbed herself as she tried to impress me with a little more of her juice, but only a few dribbles came out. Her body spasmed a few times as she let out a few more squeaks.

I gave the goth chick a little more time before stepping forward and asking, "Would you like to keep going?"

The raven-tressed beauty nodded, so I reinserted myself in her without too much difficulty. I felt the walls of her pussy clamp around me and compress my dick as I once again started to move forward and back. It felt so damn good to be inside of her, and of all the beautiful women I've been with in my time, I can only think of one other woman who had been nearly as tight...but that's a different story.

I was just getting back in the groove of things and obtaining a pace that I thought would keep Ashlee on the brink for at least a few more minutes until I suddenly heard something and glanced down...and saw that the raven-tressed stunner I had my erection buried deep within was crying. I instantly pulled out of her and leaned over her so I could place my hands on her pretty face. "Ashlee! What's the matter? Did I hurt you? Are you all right?"

"I'm...I'm fine," the raven-tressed dazzler blubbered as she tried to maintain her composure. "It's...it's just that after all this time...finally being with you again...it's...it's more than I could have ever wished for! I never thought I would see you again, and when I finally convinced myself a few years ago that it could actually happen, I thought you'd still hate me, and..."

I squeezed Ashlee's face as I looked her dead in the eyes and told her, "I could never hate you, Ashlee...never! I'm so sorry we've been apart for so long, but as you yourself said: We have each other now and that's all that matters. I'm not letting anything come between us again." I'm not sure if it was from seeing Ashlee cry, or if I had perhaps become a little overcome with emotion also, but I had a few tears forming in my eyes and couldn't help but let them flow freely. I leaned forward and placed my forehead against my beautiful partner's as I told her, "I'm not letting you out of my sight."

Between her bouts of sniveling, Ashlee reached up and grabbed one of my wrists as she gently ran her face over one of my palms. When she was finally able to meet my eyes, she asked me, "May I come with you?"

I realized in that moment that I maybe hadn't thought through everything I had said very clearly. I truly did want this woman at my side - along with Bridget - but I had failed to think about what I had come to this little town to do in the first place. I was hunting for a dangerous man who had killed and would kill again if he wasn't stopped...and there was no way I could ever involve two wonderful women in such a perilous mission. If they were hurt because of me...

With her eyes glazed in liquid lament, Ashlee continued to stare into my orbs and awaited an answer. I don't think she could've survived being rejected after so many years of searching for me.

"What about your band, Ashlee?" I asked. "What about your friends and all the fame you've garnered? I'm sure you're probably making pretty decent money also, not to mention that you get to see the world during your travels. You wouldn't want to give all of that up, would you?"

"I'd walk away from all that and more to be with you."

I gave the dark-haired beauty a passionate kiss before looking her directly in the eyes as I sternly told her, "For the last eighteen years, my life hasn't exactly been easy. I've been on the road for most of it...with a brief interlude of normalcy that I spent with a wonderful woman named Eve. Unfortunately, it didn't last since I know I'll never be able to have an ordinary existence again. Still, I try not to bitch about it and I keep moving along. On the rare occasions when I push too hard and I feel like I can't take another step because my body has failed me, I move forward with nothing more than my spirit to guide me. Some days are better than others, but I've decided to walk the road I'm on for personal reasons." I paused after my lengthy proclamation. "Ashlee, I don't want to ask you to come with me due to the threats I encounter on a daily basis...but I can't help myself. I need both you and Bridget in my life. I'm not sure what exactly you believe in, but if a god or higher power truly is looking down upon me, I feel that he led me to this town for a reason...and it wasn't to finally find the man I've been after and bring him to justice. No, I believe it was to instead bring unrestrained joy back into my life by having me meet Bridget and then be reunited with you."

Ashlee remained silent for the most part. I think she was trying to put together everything I had just told her. She knew from what I had said that I lived a life fraught with peril, and while my statement may have been somewhat vague, she was intelligent enough to put the pieces together. She wrapped her arms around my neck and stared into my eyes as she gulped, "So...?"

"As much as I don't want to endanger you," I started to clarify, "I want you to know that if you decide to stay with me, I'll do everything in my power to protect you."

Ashlee wiped a tear away from her right eye before pushing herself forward and kissing me. The way she invaded my mouth just felt right, and I knew that even though I was imperiling her, we were both making the right decision. I really would safeguard her with my life if it came to that. Hell, maybe she, Bridget, and myself could find our own little corner of the world and enjoy each other until our dying days.

After the passionate kiss we shared, I reminded her, "I plan to ask Bridget to come with us as well. After last night, I know you're obviously not the jealous type, but I hope it will be okay with you that I'm inviting her along."

Ashlee laughed a bit as she mentioned, "I know I should resent Bridget, but I don't. I don't know what it is about you, Marcus Veovin, but you have a way of making us ladies feel quite important. When you were plowing the two of us at the same time, I never once had the feeling that you were doing so only for the satisfaction you were receiving from the moment. Most men would partake in a threesome just for the thrill of it. They don't give a shit about the women they're with, but not you: You truly love us...and that's saying something!"

I smiled and gave Ashlee another sloppy kiss. I then climbed off her and stood back as I outstretched my hands for her and offered to help her up. She accepted, but looked a little perplexed.

"Um, Marcus?"

"Yeah, babe?" I asked as I pulled her close and felt her body next to mine.

"Um, you never...came."

I chuckled as I thought about what to tell her in response. The fact of the matter was that I was so riled up from being with her, I could've easily hosed her down from head to toe in some sticky, white cream. However, I also wanted her to know that I didn't always have to cum every time we made love because I didn't want her to think it was always about me. If she could achieve a stimulating climax, I could be pleased that I did right by her. I finally decided to tell her, "There'll be plenty of time for that later! Why don't we go have a hot shower together and then meet up with your band? I'd like to be there with you when we tell them that we're staying together...unless you'd rather do so alone, of course."

The gothic beauty wrapped her arms around me and gave me a huge hug as her head fell against my left shoulder. "It will be difficult to tell them, but they'll have to understand. It shouldn't be hard to replace me...I'm only a bass player, after all. We lost our original drummer to an overdose years ago..."

"I'm sorry to hear about your friend," I told Ashlee as I kissed her on the forehead, "But you should know that you could never be replaced."

The raven-tressed stunner tightened her grip around me and nuzzled her face into my neck. "Fuck, Marcus! You just know all the right things to say! What a lady's man you are!"

I simply laughed since I had never considered myself anything of the sort.

"Are you sure you don't want to cum? If you want to take a few minutes to get it out..."

I really believed what I had mentioned earlier, but at the same time, I certainly didn't want Ashlee to feel inadequate in any way. She had to know that there would never be a time she wouldn't be able to turn me on, but still, I didn't want to take the chance that I'd be letting her down. With a sly smirk, I started guiding the black-haired beauty out of the room as I told her, "Maybe I will delay our conversation with your band a few extra minutes in order to have you help me...but if you don't mind, I'm thinking maybe we should do so in the shower..."

* * *

Needless to say, we managed to get pretty dirty in the one place meant to help people get clean. We were probably in that bathroom for a good forty-five minutes as we did all sorts of naughty things to each other. She let me titty-fuck her glorious rack as she knelt before me, she pleasured me with some of the most outstanding oral I've ever had the pleasure of receiving, and I backed her against one of the walls and went muff-diving like never before. The room was quite steamy by the time it was all said and done...and the shower had nothing to do with that. By the time our love fest culminated, we had to spend an additional twenty minutes scrubbing each other down. We made a royal mess of each other...in a good way, of course.

When we finally left the house another twenty minutes later, we walked through the small town and made our way for the All the Way Inn. We passed a few people out strolling the streets along the way, and they warmly greeted us in passing. It was a nice feeling to be in a modest community that valued such polite social behaviors. I thought about how when I passed people in the bigger cities, they would do their utmost best to avoid eye contact at all costs.

We passed an elderly man in dirty overalls and a straw hat loading the back end of a pickup - which was a sight to behold since I hadn't seen many other automobiles besides my own - with a bunch of leather sacks. Ashlee wasn't the least bit surprised when I stopped to lend him a hand. She even offered to pitch in as well, but I told her I'd have his items loaded in no time...which I did since I didn't think the bags were all that heavy. He greatly appreciated my help and offered me a few coins in return, but I told him it was no trouble as we moved along. He tipped his hat to Ashlee while telling her she had a keeper. She laughed as she latched onto my right arm and responded, "Don't I know it!"