Bridget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know it sounds very piggish of me to say since the mere mention of her other job upset her, but just thinking about Bridget swinging those abundant breasts around made my heart rate quicken. I wondered if I would be out of line by asking if she'd be okay with me stopping by her other job while she was working...

"Did you want to go to sleep right away?" Her voice then interrupted my thoughts.

I shrugged since I kept strange hours and it didn't really matter to me when I laid down for the night. Midnight was roughly forty minutes away, but I wasn't exactly tired. I decided to counter her question with one of my own by asking, "Did you have something in mind?"

"I guess I was kind of wondering if you could tell me a few stories about some of the places you've been to and some of the reports you've written for your job."

I ran a hand over my chin as I thought about the many strange and exotic locales I had witnessed over my time. I knew compared to most men my age, I had seen and done a great many more things than a lot of people saw in a lifetime. I finally nodded and told the pretty brunette, "I think I could tell you a few things that would keep you on the edge of your seat."

Bridget smiled and clapped her hands together. The action made her appear like she had regressed back a decade in time to her teenage years as she let out a small yip of joy and then took off back down the hallway. She was certainly looking forward to the tales I had for her.

After she disappeared into the bathroom, I let out a small chuckle since I enjoyed her company so very much. I then started making my way down the stairs and closely examined a few of the paintings while doing so. One looked like a ziggurat sitting in a caldera of high, encircling mountains, and another was of a monastery at the end of a winding trail...a trail that looked more like a twisting and turning bridge of rock. There was absolute blackness on both sides of the chaotic pathway, and I could only imagine trying to walk such a dangerous path. I'm glad it was only a painting.

When I was back downstairs, I glanced around and noticed for the first time that Bridget apparently didn't own a TV. Most people kept one in their living room, but there was no such device in the brunette's. I didn't think that was a bad thing. Maybe she was more into reading than killing time with a television.

I picked up the top book on the stack and read the title. Fundamentals of Nature. I could certainly approve of the fantastic female's taste in literature. I set the book down and picked up the next one to see that it was titled, The Forthcoming Foundation. Wondering what the hardcover edition could be about, I began paging through it a bit until I was abruptly struck by a sensation I had been hit by during our walk to Bridget's home...and I suddenly remembered just how long it had been since I last urinated.

Damn it! I chided myself as I realized I should've asked Bridget if I could use her lavatory before she jumped in her shower. I had been driving for hours until I reached this small town, and then after finding the restaurant and having my burger and drink, I didn't even think about using the can. As we had walked the short distance between the diner and the house I now stood in, I realized just how bad I had to go...but upon walking in, I forgot all about it due to the fact that Bridget was excited to give me a tour.

And I hope it doesn't make me sound like a jerk, but I really thought her house would have at least two bathrooms since most homes had one on each floor.

Crap, I thought as I considered exiting the house through the side door in the kitchen and going outside in the bushes. With how late it had become and how small the community was, I doubted anyone would catch me in the middle of the act, but at the same time, I was in unfamiliar territory. This seemingly insignificant settlement had a sheriff's office nearby...and with my dumb luck, some deputy trying to make a name for himself would be wandering the lonely streets at midnight and would catch me in an act of indecency that the town in the sticks would find punishable by death.

Okay, I was being a little overdramatic. It probably wouldn't be a big deal, but going outside like an animal didn't appeal to me. Even when I was on the road out in the middle of nowhere, it always felt weird pulling over and whipping it out to go wherever I pleased. I was a big fan of cleanliness, and not being able to wash my hands after the fact always bothered me.

I glanced upward and could hear the shower running. There was no way Bridget would be in there for very long. She probably just needed a good rinse and would be done in five minutes. As long as I could hold it in and not think about it for five more minutes...

I started pacing back and forth in her living room as the only thing I could think about became the fact that I had to pee. I tried to think of anything but the urge to urinate: I tried to think about why I was in this tiny village to begin with. When that didn't work, I tried to think about tackling Rutger to the ground and giving him what he deserved. When that failed, I started to think about Bridget...

I was a guest in the brunette's home due to the fact that she had such a big heart, and here I was, standing in her living room and suddenly having dirty thoughts about her prancing about on a stage and ripping her top open. I could only imagine how incredible those two tits on her chest were when in full view, and the thought of her brandishing those boobs in such a naughty fashion...

What the fuck are you doing? I asked myself as I placed a hand on my head. This sweet woman trusts you enough to invite you into her home, and this is how you repay her: By picturing her shaking her ta-tas in your face?

After criticizing myself for being an insensitive pig, I realized there was a grandfather clock in a corner of the room...and I started watching as the long hand followed its course to the next two numerals. As time elapsed, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

After another two minutes, I thought my bladder was going to rightfully explode. I knew it wasn't the best idea I had ever had, but I made my way back up the staircase as quickly as a guy who felt like he was holding in five pounds of urine could and flew down the hallway toward the bathroom door. Standing in front of it for about three seconds, I felt like a real creeper as I placed my right ear to the wooden barrier and listened. I could hear the shower still going and an angelic voice humming a tune.

Taking a deep breath, I whispered a few words to myself before finally lifting a fist to the door and knocking. As I did so, I raised my voice so my new friend could hopefully hear it as I spoke her name. "Bridget?"

The humming momentarily ceased and I heard her respond, "Marcus?"

"It's me," I said in the same loud tone. "Hey, I'm so sorry about this, but I have to pee like you wouldn't believe. I've been holding it for a while and should've asked if I could go before you jumped in the shower, but for whatever reason, the thought didn't occur to me until you were in." I paused for a moment and realized Bridget must've been waiting for me to say more since she wasn't speaking. I finally came out with it and asked, "Would it be okay if I snuck in real quick and relieved myself? I promise I'll be in and out!"

It was quiet for all of two seconds until she finally responded, "That would be fine! I apologize that it's kind of steamy in here!"

I silently thanked my lucky stars and then turned the knob of the door so I could enter the room. Upon doing so, I found that the pretty brunette hadn't been kidding...the room was like a sauna. I also took note of how she apparently trusted me enough to not lock the door. That made me feel good.

Trying to keep my head down since I was already invading the woman's privacy, I made my way past the sink and to the toilet. I lifted the lid, unbuttoned my pants, and then unzipped. I pulled my penis out and instantly started to relive myself. As I stood there going, I heard Bridget once again begin humming from the opposite side of the flamingo-colored shower curtain. Looking back at it, I truly think she didn't feel the least bit inconvenienced by my untimely intervention.

I cursed myself in silence as I stood there urinating for not taking care of things sooner. What made matters worse was that I had plenty of time to chide myself since I was seemingly going forever. I must've stood there for a good minute or longer relieving myself, and had Bridget not been gingerly singing, it would've been downright embarrassing that she would've been listening to my stream hit the water in the bowl for as long as it did. After what felt like a miniature eternity, I finally finished up and began tucking my manhood back into my trousers. I then quickly grabbed a square of toilet paper and wiped the rim since that was something I always did when I used someone else's toilet, and then I flushed before lowering the lid. As I stopped in front of the sink to wash my hands, I was caught off guard when the shower curtain opened just a bit and Bridget's smiling face poked out. She still had her necklace on and I saw the amethyst stone dangling from it.

"Hey, Marcus! Could you do me a favor?"

I shut the water off and couldn't believe what was happening. It wasn't like I was seeing the woman naked, and it's not like she was going to ask me to get in the shower with her, but just seeing her long, wet locks as her left hand gripped that curtain...

"You actually had pretty good timing! I guess I got so excited just thinking about having you over for a sleepover, I totally forgot to grab my towel to dry off with! Could you grab one from the closet for me?"

Bridget's upbeat attitude and the way she approached life so positively was something I could get used to. I hadn't heard anyone refer to staying at someone else's home as a "sleepover" since I was a kid, and as I made my way to the closet and fetched a maroon towel for the wet woman, I realized that the more I was around her, the younger I felt. That was definitely a good thing considering how the last decade made me feel like I had aged almost thirty years.

I returned to the bathroom and did my best to keep my eyes averted as I handed the towel to the bountiful brunette. She snatched it from my grasp and thanked me upon letting go of the shower curtain. The pig in me was hoping the flimsy cloth would move in such a way that I would maybe catch a sneak peek of a boob, but the gentleman in me quickly looked away...even though my peripherals told me that there was no such luck of stealing a gander.

I exited the room and shut the door behind myself as I listened to her begin singing a new tune while drying herself off. I couldn't help but smile since I thought she was so damn cute. Is cute the right word? I mean, sure, this woman was a bona fide hottie in more ways than one, but something about her demeanor was just plain...cute. I adored her outlook on life, while at the same time, I felt bad about the few things she had mentioned earlier that held her back from truly succeeding. I had no doubts in my mind that if Bridget packed up her bags and moved to one of the larger cities, she would see great success in anything she set out to do.

I descended the steps and took a moment to appreciate the paintings by the bay window once again. I also looked outside past the driveway - which my new friend didn't actually need since she didn't have an automobile - at the adjacent house. The windows I could see were all dark, and it went without saying that Bridget's neighbors were out for the night.

When I was back downstairs in the living room, I picked up the blanket that was folded on the couch and unfurled it with a wave as I spread it out over the sofa. I then picked up one of the pillows and noticed a decorative pattern on it that made me feel uncomfortable with using it for sleeping. When I glanced at the other, I noticed the same thing. I figured I would ask my gracious hostess if she had another one I could use.

I sat down on the couch and decided to look through the stack of books again. As I did so, my attention was diverted upward because I could hear the floorboards of the second-floor creak under the weight that Bridget barely possessed. One glance at the bountiful brunette would inform anyone that there was no way she was pushing even a hundred pounds, so the old house showed its age since Bridget's weight even remotely fazed it. If I'm allowed to be crass in my own story, I would like to point out that I believe the only way my new friend could be over a hundred pounds would be if the weight of each boob pushed her over that mark. I truly wondered if the poor woman ever had back problems since her bosoms looked a little hefty for her thin frame.

I probably paged through a few different novels for a total of ten minutes before I realized how much time had elapsed. When the face of the grandfather clock informed me that it was a little after midnight, I started to wonder what was taking Bridget so long upstairs. At first, I wondered if she had maybe gone to sleep without telling me, but that seemed doubtful since she had been so excited to hear some of my stories. Besides, when I listened a little closer, I could still hear a few creaks from directly above, so the pretty brunette was obviously in her room.

After another five minutes had passed, I decided to get up and help myself to a glass of water. I have to admit that I was still a little hungry since I had shared my meal with my favorite waitress, and even though she had given me some extra fries that were just going to be thrown out while she and Cathy closed down earlier, I was still in the mood for some kind of snack. I felt out of place going through her cabinets for a cup, though, so I knew it wouldn't be right to dig around in her refrigerator without asking.

As I walked through the classy dining room, I stopped for a second to admire Bridget's decorative abilities. The round table sitting right in the center of the small room had an old tablecloth draped over it that looked like something my grandmother on my father's side would've created years earlier, and an ornamental ewer sat right in the middle of the table between two candlestick holders. The three adornments were silver...as were all of the other dishes and knickknacks in a glass cabinet on the east wall of the room.

I examined everything in the case and knew that none of the trinkets found within could be cheap. Apart from dishes, I also saw a few pieces of jewelry that were still in their boxes, and there was also a silver object that looked much like a horn on display. It had feathers attached to it close to the mouthpiece, and if I had to venture a guess, I would say it was the oldest item on display. I remembered how Bridget had mentioned that she didn't make a whole lot of money performing the jobs she found to be degrading, so I doubted a waitress's wage could pay for everything my eyes beheld. It was none of my business, so I tried not to think what kind of money she made in her other occupation...

With my mind still ablaze with questions, I finally made my way into the narrow kitchen and opened three different cabinets before finding a drinking glass. I took it over to the sink and filled it with water while telling myself that all the silver trinkets I had been scanning were probably precious heirlooms from the brunette's grandparents or something.

I downed the water rather quickly and then had a little more. After finishing a second cup, I washed the glass and found a thin towel to dry it off with. I then put the drinking glass back where I had originally found it and returned to the living room. I seated myself on the couch once more.

Roughly five more minutes passed until I finally heard movement on the staircase. I glanced over and espied Bridget with a hand on the wooden railing as she descended the carpeted steps. She had on a red, silk robe with golden designs of serpentine dragons embroidered into it. It looked rather fancy and expensive, so I once again wondered how the woman with supposed money problems afforded such a fashionable article of attire.

With a huge smile plastered across her face, Bridget made her way over to where I sat and stood on the opposite side of the coffee table. She then bent over as she apologized for having the books stacked on the table. There was obviously no need for the brunette to justify having her possessions wherever she wanted in her own home, but she nevertheless felt the need to atone.

Again, maybe the hormones in me need to just sit back and stay out of the storytelling, but there was another reason the erotic female didn't need to apologize...and that was because she was giving me the most amazing view as she bent over.

The robe fell open a bit at the top since it was only being held together by a small red belt made of the same silk and tied around the brunette's waist. I did my best to avert my gaze, but seeing what I believed to be some dark green lingerie beneath...well, let's just say that I had a little trouble taking my eyes off the frilly number. Of course, it wasn't just the skimpy outfit that I was admiring, but also the sensational cleavage as those two impeccable breasts pressed up against each other. The amethyst stone of the necklace Bridget wore dangled in front of the wondrous sight.

"Do you need anything to eat or drink, Marcus?"

I felt like a child who had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I snapped out of my momentary trance as I hoped that Bridget hadn't noticed me staring. "Oh, um...I had a glass of water while you were upstairs. I hope you don't mind that I helped myself."

Even though the brunette had shown me through her cozy abode, she still looked a little embarrassed that I had wandered through her dwelling on my own. "I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to clean lately! On my days off, I usually plan on taking care of some housework, but then I get caught in my books and tend to doze off on the couch!"

"Nothing the matter with that," I responded since everyone deserved time to relax. "And you don't truly think your house is dirty, do you? This has to be one of the cleanest places I've had the honor of crashing in!"

Bridget smiled at my kindness before turning around and jogging out to her kitchen. I heard the sink turn on as she shouted, "I'm sure you've stayed in your share of places over the years in your line of work!"

Even though the brunette couldn't see me from her location, I nodded to confirm that she was right. I could make an entire list of some of the locations I had crashed in over the last decade...none of which were as nice as the house I was currently sitting in. "You can say that again."

Bridget then returned and warmly smiled as she handed me a glass of water with a lemon slice on top.

I returned her mirth before looking around for a coaster to set my glass on. I didn't want to leave rings on the coffee table sitting directly in front of me. I think she noticed what I was doing and seemed to procure one for me from seemingly nowhere. After having a drink, I set the glass down and then sat back so I could get comfortable. In the back of my mind, all I could think about was that lingerie under the robe. Did Bridget actually sleep in such attire, or had she put it on for other reasons...?

The buxom brunette made her way over to the recliner and had a seat. She then crossed her right leg over her left...and I noticed just how smooth her lower limbs were. Running a hand over such a thing would have been a real treat, and I'm glad she hurled a question in my direction before I started salivating right then and there. "So, how does a man like yourself end up out in the middle of nowhere for his job, Marcus? What exactly is it that you're investigating out in hickville?"