Bridget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Marcus!" The outgoing brunette suddenly called out. "I don't suppose you'd want to borrow a pair of my jammies since you don't have a change of clothes with you, would you?" The question was followed up by laughter.

I shared in the fantastic female's amusement since the dilemma had occurred to me as well. "I really doubt you'd have anything that would fit me!"

"Yeah, probably not! Are you going to put these clothes back on? I mean, they don't smell or anything, but since you've been traveling in them all day..."

I wasn't exactly sure how to answer. I was certainly in a bit of a pickle.

"If you'd like," Bridget then spoke up as she continued to relieve herself, "I could take them down and throw them in the wash real quick."

"Um...what would I put on after I'm done showering?"

"You'll have this towel!" Bridget laughed from the other side of the curtain. She then tried to be a little more serious when she offered, "I could leave your boxers for you."

If I'm being completely honest, I really didn't want to put clothes I had been wearing all day back on after freshening up. I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I am quite fond of cleanliness...especially my own. If Bridget was okay with me parading around her house in nothing but my boxers, I was actually quite okay with that. I decided to ask, "Would you be all right with me just wearing my boxers to bed? I don't want to impose..."

Bridget answered by rolling her tongue and then making a playful noise that sounded like a tiger's roar. Once again, my penis fidgeted down below thanks to the frisky female.

From where I stood in the shower, I listened as Bridget finished up her business and flushed the toilet. She then washed her hands while telling me that she was going to run my clothes downstairs and throw them into the washer. I thanked her for her kindness.

When I heard the door shut behind her, I finally turned the water off and threw the curtain open. I reached for the towel that she had placed back on the toilet lid for me and dried myself off. I then reached for my boxers and pulled them on. When I suddenly glanced downward, I could see that my boner was clearly visible as it bugled forward.

My eyes went to the toilet and I thought about throwing the lid up and hastily whacking out my dirty daydreams. It certainly wouldn't take more than a few seconds to envision Bridget in her all together and then let the semen fly. Hell, I didn't even think it would take that. Just thinking about the woman's angelic voice was enough to stimulate me.

For whatever reason, I decided to leave sleeping dragons lie. I did my best as I had a peptalk with myself in front of that mirror, and when I noticed a cup to the left of the faucet that had a toothbrush and some toothpaste sticking out of it, I grabbed the latter and unscrewed the cap. I then put some of the thick paste on a finger before putting it in my mouth. I swished it around in an effort to make sure my breath wouldn't be too revolting since I would probably be relatively close to the warmhearted brunette.

After spitting out the toothpaste, I turned the sink back on and cupped some water in my hands to drink. I then made sure that I wasn't leaving the bathroom in any kind of disarray, and after shutting the light off, I made my way down the hallway and toward Bridget's bedroom. I wasn't sure if she was back upstairs yet, so even though her door was open, I leaned in and knocked on it. "Anyone home?" I jested.

"Hey, you!"

The only light in the room came from a window above the bed. There was another on the north wall of the house, but a tree right outside prevented any moonlight from sneaking in. It was hard to see, but Bridget was lying on the middle of her bed with the blankets pulled up to her face. I could barely make out those bright, amber orbs of hers. As always, she looked quite playful.

I made my way closer to the bed and stopped for a moment to scratch the back of my head. "Do you have a preference as to which side you sleep on?"

She merrily shook her head. When she noticed me walking to the left - so obviously, her right - side of the bed, she shifted to her left a bit in order to give me some space. She then lit the room with her pearly whites as she lifted the covers and invited me to have a seat.

I returned her merriment and did my best to look away while sitting down. As I previously stated, the lighting in the room wasn't the best, but I was still able to see that she had taken the robe off...and that green lingerie she had decided to wear looked great on her lithe form. If I stared for too long, that raging hard-on I was doing my best to conceal was going to be reinvigorated in a hurry.

Once I was situated, I pulled the blankets up at the exact same time Bridget went to throw them on me. We both laughed as I laid my head back on the fluffy pillow behind me while the brunette threw herself onto her right side and began staring at me.

I was a little uneasy at first. I wanted nothing more than to roll over and return her doting gaze, but I knew that doing so would only serve to make the blankets down by my lower regions bulge. I didn't truly believe that Bridget would be upset with me if she noticed I was aroused, but since it had been so damn long since I had been in the presence of female companionship, I was trying to be as discreet as possible. I didn't want her thinking that I only had sex on my mind.

Bridget placed her right arm under her pillow and then lifted her hand so she could lean on it while gazing directly at me. She was still smiling in her cheerful manner as the comely expression on her face beckoned me to look in her direction. I could feel the very heat of her orbs upon me.

Not wanting to come off as rude, I finally rolled over and faced the beautiful brunette. I tried to position myself in an "S" formation so my legs would be hooked and hopefully prevent her from noticing my erection. I knew she obviously couldn't see it since the covers were draped over us, but I was afraid that if she scooched a little closer to me, she might accidentally bump into it and be appalled. It was probably a silly thing to think since she had been so damn open with me...not to mention the fact that she was letting me sleep in her bed beside her. Maybe she was expecting it...

Bridget beamed with excitement and looked to be wide awake. When she noticed me finally making eye contact with her, she smiled while saying, "Unless you're tired and want to go to sleep, Marcus, I think you should tell me about the craziest assignment you've ever been on."

I'm not so sure if Bridget wanted to hear a story in order to learn more about me, or if it was because she wanted to escape the mundane reality she lived in daily. It was funny how I felt sorry for her and was also jealous of her at the same time. I felt bad for her because I recognized that feeling of being trapped, but at the same time, I was envious of the fact that she had a place to call home. I'm not sure she understood how the normalcy of her life made a wayfarer like myself feel.

The bountiful brunette continued to lean on her right hand as she stared at me from less than a foot and a half away. She was waiting for an answer...so I wanted to give her something she'd remember while not scaring her to the point that she wouldn't be able to sleep.

"I've seen some pretty unbelievable things in my time," I finally told my new friend, "But I'd have to say that one of the most unsettling was out east."

"How far out east?" Bridget asked with wonder in her amber eyes.

"Quite far from here," I chuckled at her enthusiasm. "Don't let anything I tell you keep you from getting any sleep."

The beautiful brunette reached forward and playfully shoved me. She tried to laugh off my words and convince me that she was too tough to be frightened by anything I had to say. "I ain't afraid of anything!" She exclaimed in the sturdiest voice she could muster.

I continued to chuckle to lighten the mood as I told her, "Well, if you can believe it, I once received a tip and journeyed to a rundown village way out east where there was supposedly some kind of witchcraft going on."

Bridget's eyes became wide. "Magic?"

I laughed at the disbelief etched on her face. "If you believe in that sort of thing. There were reports from travelers passing through the area that they were seeing lights that some described as 'wisps' during the middle of the night. The people who witnessed these bizarre sightings claimed that the spheres of radiance almost seemed alive and appeared to be moving about in an intelligent manner. Of course, this phenomenon sparked quite the debate, and before word could spread to the mainstream, I proceeded to drive there to discover once and for all what was going on."

"What did you find?" Bridget asked with awe in her voice. I was fairly convinced that she hadn't blinked once since I had started telling my tale. She was hanging on my every word.

With a smug grin on my face, I shook my head and revealed, "It was nothing more than a bunch of punk kids either vandalizing or trying to loot the remains of the village. They had some powerful flashlights that were able to cast their illumination a great distance, and apparently the people in the immediate vicinity had been quite a superstitious lot. I'm not trying to make them sound less intelligent or anything, but they were obviously simple countryfolk who were not accustomed to what they were seeing."

The look on Bridget's face showed a bit of disappointment. I think she had been expecting a tale immersed in action and adventure. Hearing about a bunch of irresponsible children causing an uproar with nothing more than some flashlights was quite a letdown for her. "Aw, I asked for the craziest assignment you've ever been on...and that was the best you could come up with?"

My laugh was curtailed as I recalled what had happened shortly after my discovery of what was really going on. I decided to leave that small tidbit out since I knew such information would give Bridget nightmares...perhaps for more than a single night, too. "Sorry," I decided to apologize as I gazed into the marvelous eyes before me. "Sometimes I start telling a story and realize I forgot how it ends until I get there. I guess that one wasn't as crazy as I thought."

Bridget eyed me in such a way that told me she didn't wholeheartedly believe my explanation. Something on her face hinted that she knew there was more to the tale...and that I was also sparing her the gory details. I think in a way, she may have been silently thanking me.

"So," I spoke up, thinking a change of subject was in order, "You work at your other job tomorrow night, huh?"

"Yeah," Bridget responded with a bit of disdain in her voice. "Technically 'tonight' since it's after midnight." The beautiful brunette rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling as she moaned, "I hate that job."

Recalling the treatment my gracious hostess had received back in the diner, I opted to tell Bridget a bit more about myself as I suddenly brought up, "I once dated a woman for two years who was a lingerie model."

With her eyes once more ablaze with life, the beautiful brunette faced me again with great intensity. She was eager to receive more of an explanation as she started talking a mile a minute. "Really? Who was she? Was she pretty? What color was her hair? Where was she from? What happened? Why aren't you together anymore?"

I was laughing again since the lively woman's energy was as infectious as her smile. I tried to slow her down a bit as I used a hand to speak while saying, "I don't even know where to begin, Bridget!"

"What was her name?" The brunette decided to start with the basics.

"Eve. Her name was Eve."

"That's a pretty name," Bridget gave her opinion. Her response sparked her next question as she queried, "Was she? Pretty, that is?"

I couldn't tell a lie. I simply nodded and said, "She was stunning. I'm sure she still is...I wish I had a picture to show you."

"Just from the tone of your voice, she sounds pretty important to you still."

My eyes were on the ceiling as I confessed, "I've met quite a few women who have meant a great deal to me in my time, Bridget...and they still do if I'm being honest."

"Do you...love them?"

"I'll always love them," I acknowledged. "I'm not like most men: Even though I'm no longer with any of the women from my past, I still respect them and care a great deal for each and every one of them due to what I had with them at one time."

Bridget was silent as she seemed to be contemplating my words.

I thought about my relationship with Eve and how it had probably been the most stable romance I had ever had. It certainly hurts to admit it, but my relationship with that wonderful woman had dissolved due to me. I've always been a man and shouldered the blame for leaving her, but I did so for the most noble of reasons. Had I stuck around, I fear what could have happened to that fantastic female who did so much for me...

"Is she your favorite ex?"

Snapping out of my self-induced trance, I glanced over at the bountiful brunette and told her, "I could never answer a question like that, Bridget. Every woman I've had some connection with has meant more to me than I could ever explain in mere words, and there's no way I could rank them."

"I don't think you'd be doing any of them a disservice by liking one of them more than one of the others," my gracious hostess gave her opinion. "In fact, I think it only makes sense for you to care about certain ones more than others. I would think that a multiyear relationship probably means more than a one-night stand, am I right?"

I thought about my new friend's words and understood what she was trying to say...but she didn't know me well enough yet to make that assumption. Sure, I had been with Eve for two incredible years, but the woman I had lost my virginity to was a relationship that unfortunately only spanned a week...and my time with Tessa had been truly breathtaking.

Since I wasn't answering, Bridget simply said, "Food for thought, huh?"

"Certainly something to think about," I finally answered, but stood firm in my belief that each and every woman I had ever loved was just as important as the last. I know a lot of guys have problems with their exes, but not me. I still cared for all of them a great deal...and nothing would ever change that.

I think Bridget was aware that I wasn't going to bend on my beliefs with my past loves. Instead of pressing matters, she decided to roll onto her back and tell me, "I'm actually getting a little sleepy, Marcus. I hope you won't find me rude if I nod off shortly."

"Of course not," I replied, and did my best to make myself comfortable. It wasn't difficult since I hadn't been on a bed as comfortable as Bridget's in years, so the only thing I really had to contend with was the hard-on I was doing my best to disguise.

True to her word, Bridget was out within minutes. At first, I thought she had been faking in order to end our awkward conversation, but I truly think I had kept the marvelous woman up past her bedtime. Once I was convinced that she was completely out, I decided to take matters into my own hands - for lack of a better term - and pushed myself off the bed so I could creep toward the bathroom and take care of a little business. I knew it wasn't going to take long.

After closing the door behind me and facing the toilet, a vision of the busty brunette was all it took. I was practically firing off streams of jism before I even had the toilet lid up.

* * *

I awakened the next morning with the sun beaming down on me from the window behind the bed. I grunted as I grabbed my pillow and tried to cover my face with it. If there was one thing I despised in life, it was the morning sun. Some people love it while others hate it...and I'm sorry to say that I fall on the side of the fence of those who could do without it.

I glanced to my left and noticed that Bridget wasn't next to me...but when I looked beyond the bed, I saw her standing on the other side of the room with her back to me. She had her closet open and was getting dressed...I could tell because she was apparently looking for a shirt and bra since her back was bare.

It was a damn good thing I had decided to jerk off the night before.

Oh, don't get me wrong: The fact that she stood in some tight, black leggings and no shirt with her back to me was still more than enough to send blood rushing to my lower extremities and caused me to stiffen up almost instantly. Her figure was sinfully amazing, and her long, brown locks just added to the stimulation. She was truly a sight to behold.             

I assume it was due to my grunts and groans, but Bridget knew I was awake without even turning around. As she continued looking for a shirt for the day, she spoke up, "I took your shirt and pants out of the wash last night. They're on the stand next to you."

I glanced over to my right and saw that she was indeed telling me the truth. I reached over and picked them up as I slid my legs off the bed and decided to get dressed. I gave my hostess some privacy and kept my eyes on the opposite side of the room as I pulled my fresh clothes on. It was mind-blowing how they even felt softer on my flesh. I suppose doing laundry while on the road isn't optimal when it can be done in a nice, homey setting.

When I was convinced that Bridget had put a shirt on, I turned to face her as I asked, "Do you happen to know what time it is?"

"Not quite noon," she responded as she turned to look at me. She had chosen a green shirt with short sleeves that fit her body like a glove. She warmly smiled as she told me, "I didn't have the heart to wake you earlier. You looked to be so cozy."

I appreciated that Bridget had let me sleep in since I wasn't used to such comfort. However, that didn't stop me from feeling bad about imposing on her day. I pushed myself off the bed and told her, "Well, I suppose I should be getting out of your hair..."

"Are you kidding me?" She laughed before I could even make it halfway toward the doorway. "You haven't even had any breakfast yet!"

I scratched the back of my head as I jested, "I kind of slept right through it, though, didn't I?"

Bridget walked toward me with a smile on her face and a purpose in her stride. She then grabbed me by my left arm and started dragging me out of the room. "Well, you're just in time for lunch, then! Why don't we go downstairs and have a bite to eat?"

I recalled how the bountiful brunette had told me the day before that she had to work at her other job later in the day. I didn't want to keep her from her profession, so I mentioned, "Don't you have to work today? I don't want you to run late because of me..."

"Nobody goes to the strip club during the day, Marcus!" Bridget explained to me with a laugh. "I don't go in until six...and even then, I won't take the stage until eight or nine! Until then, I have all day!"

I nodded my understanding as I followed my new friend down the stairs. I was looking forward to lunch...but I was infinitely more excited about spending the afternoon with Bridget.

* * *

I was well aware that I had come to such a small, out of the way village in order to work on an assignment, but I was fine with putting my job off in order to spend some time getting to know Bridget better. My business could wait as far as I was concerned because the spirited brunette before me had my full attention.

She gave me a tour of the small town and we even stopped to indulge ourselves in a few fun activities along the way. There was a place where we could have our photographs taken, so she convinced me that doing so would be fun. Even though we didn't receive the finished product right away since it had to be developed, I could tell that the brunette eagerly anticipated how the pictures would turn out. There was no question as to how stoked she was to frame them.

1...34567...19