Bridgette 02

Info
Bridgette can't let go thought of David & Lynne having sex.
1.1k words
4.2
7.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Bridgette needed to return David's key. He came home early from vacation almost a week ago.

She didn't hear him return with his girlfriend because she was tidying up his house while she wore her ear buds and listened to music. The surprise came when she walked in on David and Lynne naked and having sex.

That wasn't the only surprise.

Bridgette enjoyed secretly watching the couple get affectionately intimate. She enjoyed masturbating while she watched them. It made her gush. A lot.

Thankfully, the 30 something couple didn't catch her. She did catch herself fantasizing about the scene, and about getting caught while masturbating while watching them. Specifically getting caught while she gushed uncontrollably.

Bridgette didn't want to get caught spying or gushing. Certainly not both at the same time. However, she began to fantasize about getting caught just as she climaxed with a flooding orgasm.

She kept forgetting about the key.

David and Lynne invited Bridgette over a day or two after they returned. They shared vacation photographs and stories, and they gave Bridgette a gift card to thank her for the help while they were away.

She forgot about the key.

The next couple of days she walked and ran through the neighborhood.

She forgot about the key.

Each time Bridgette was in the area she had the key on her, but she didn't remember to return it.

Each time she returned home she imagined David's hands on Lynne, Lynne's hands on David, the sound of their breathing, encouraging sighs, words of sweet tenderness, silly comments, and playful sex talk. She also imagined the two of them vigorously fucking each other until they brought themselves off, wrapping their arms around their bodies, and saying the words I love you honey.

This never failed to excite her body and her mind. Each time she gave in to her imagination and gave herself an overwhelming orgasm. Each time she drenched a towel with her sweet secret nectar. The sensation was wonderful and intense. Even the sound of her gushing became delightful.

Bridgette wanted to share this feeling with someone. She wanted to explore this experience with someone. Not just any guy. She didn't want someone who would treat it like a trick or a stunt. This was something to nurture, something to treasure. Some guys would simply take this as a sign that Bridgette might be able to squirt, which would lead to some kind of sexual science experiment. Pleasurable, but clinical and detached.

In the meanwhile, she had to remain content with her own mind, her own imagination, and her own fingers exploring her body.

One weekend afternoon while she was day dreaming in her room, Bridgette saw the reflection of her bed from her full length mirror. It was like looking at someone else's bed in someone else's room. A shiver ran down her neck as she imagined she was looking in on David and Lynne. Within minutes of these thoughts Bridgette was caressing her breasts and her tingling nipples.

She moved across her room to look at the mirror from a different angle. She saw her own body in the reflection.

"It's like a window," she said to herself quietly, "and I'm looking in."

Slowly she began to run her hands over her hips. Gradually bending down she adjusted her running shoes, but she looked at the curve of her legs. She looked at her round ass. It reminded her of something David said to Lynne when he touched her. He said he loved holding her big, round ass. It sounded so good and positive. Bridgette began to caress and hold her ass. It too was big and round. A nice big round ass.

"I'm spying," she added.

And now she was getting wet.

That's when her phone rang. David's number. She added one of their vacation pictures to her phone for David's contact. With him calling her phone it looked like David and Lynne were looking at Bridgette right now. Watching her. Seeing Bridgette's hand sliding up toward her hungry and impatient pussy. It was as if they were now spying on her.

She answered the phone. They asked if she wouldn't mind continuing to help cleaning the pool. The pay was acceptable, and she could hold on to the key through the summer. Bridgette agreed and said she would stop over tomorrow to get to work. They even offered her the use of the pool now and then.

It was a quick call, thankfully. She had to get back to her little fantasy. Bridgette eagerly wanted to continue her naughty thoughts and continue exploring her tingling body.

Suddenly the phone rang again. David's number. She quickly answered it, but there was no response from David. Bridgette could hear Lynne say something about pink or black.

She added, "Whichever you like, honey, but I want you to help lace me in."

An accidental call. She was listening in on a private conversation.

David made her an offer she couldn't refuse, "Before we get you into the under bust corset we really should get you a matching bra."

Lynne loved the idea, "Either we go shopping tomorrow, or if you are impatient we can look online, but not until you lace me up and make me feel sexy."

Bridgette could hear them getting playful while David helped Lynne get into a corset. A few minutes later was quiet kissing and indistinct words. Some time after that it was clear David was vigorously fucking his pretty girlfriend.

Bridgette muted her phone, positioned herself and a large bath towel in a chair in front of her full length mirror, grabbed a hair brush with a smooth handle, and she filled herself with it in time to the sounds of David and Lynne.

She managed to hold off until Lynne gave in to a powerful orgasm. That was enough to bring Bridgette's orgasm to the surface. The reflection of her pussy looked wet in the mirror before, but upon hearing Lynne surrender to her boyfriend's powerful thrusting cock and feeling the tip of her hair brush handle work over her g-spot Bridgette didn't just gush. She squirted. She squirted and hit part of the mirror.

And she saw it all. It was like she was watching and being watched. And she loved it. It was a naughty and sexy secret she could keep.

She would keep it, and she would keep doing it.

She wouldn't keep using her hair brush. Bridgette needed something else.

Always use the right tool for the job, she thought. If only she could ask someone like Lynne what to look for. Until she had a female sexual confidant that she could trust, Bridgette would start her new exploration online.

Perhaps after a nice long shower.

--:--
--:--
1.0
LuckyNumber
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bridgette 01 Previous Part
Bridgette Series Info

Similar Stories

Watching You Play He's watching you play.in Audio
Watching You Masturbate Watching and telling you to cum.in Audio
Coming Home From The Gym Our shower session.in Audio
Being Photographed For Portfolio Enticed by recounts of story of taking a girls photos.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Bobby 01 Make a good impression in your neighborhood.in Audio
More Stories