Bridgette 03

Info
Will Bridgette reveal her secret to an old boyfriend?
1.1k words
4.29
5.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Not long ago Bridgette and one of her high school boyfriends, Tom, started spending time together again. She helped him pick out clothes for a new job. He helped her cook new recipes. Together they would run and get exercise.

It didn't take long before the attraction between Bridgette and Tom resurfaced. Their first kiss happened spontaneously in the rain during an evening jog.

They sought shelter beneath a huge weeping willow and within five minutes they were each other's arms. They softly whispered each other's names as they pressed their bodies together.

Sheltered from the rain and sheltered from prying eyes Bridgette and Tom both surrendered to the overwhelming desire to touch and taste each other. He put his mouth on her delicate pussy, gradually working Bridgette up to a very welcome orgasm, she took Tom into her mouth.

Bridgette took her time and took him as deep as she could comfortably manage. She pulled back and looked up at Tom to say, "Tell me, Tom. I want to hear you tell me when you are ready."

She enjoyed the sound of him losing control. She loved hearing the evidence that she knew how to pleasure him. She got her wish.

"I'm close, Bridgette. I'm so close. You make me feel so good. I'm almost there."

The sound of urgency and lust in Tom's voice and the fact that they were outside in a public area made her body tingle. Her shorts were still off and her rain soaked shirt clung to her big breasts. Her ass was exposed and her beautiful tits were essentially exposed. It made her gush. Bridgette yearned for more.

"I need something first, Tom. I need you to...oh, please do it to me again."

"What has got into you?" Tom asked.

Bridgette urged, "Please go down on me again."

Tom knew he would be rewarded by a thankful girl if he gave Bridgette what she wanted.

He leaned her against the tree and slowly kissed up her thighs. He caressed her sweet lips with his fingers as he worked his tongue on her swollen clit.

She immediately responded with soft words like, "Yes, Tom. That's so good. Don't stop."

Tom's hands stroked her hips and thighs. One reached up to cup one of her boobs. It felt so big. If he could he would lift up her shirt and bra to reveal them both. Tom loved Bridgette's magnificent boobs. He wanted to trace her aureoles with his fingers and tongue and circle her hard nipples, but at this time he was needed between her legs.

"Tom..." she breathed, "put your fingers... inside me."

She was getting closer and closer. Not that long ago Bridgette squirted for the first time. Could she trust Tom with her secret? She wanted someone to share the experience with. She wanted someone to make it happen.

Bridgette couldn't resist. She urged him to take his fingers out, but not all the way. "Oh, yes Tom. Keep them... there. Right there."

She guided him to her g-spot with words, sighs, as well as her hands clutching at him. She guided him to make certain movements with his finger.

"If we do this just right... oh God yes, you're going to do something no one else has done to me."

"You're so wet, baby. Your kitten is so wet."

Bridgette could tell he somehow knew or guessed her intimate secret. He kept his finger tapping on her button, but he moved up to kiss her on the mouth. Her knees buckled.

"Oh Tommy, you're doing it. Don't stop."

He was doing it. Bridgette was squirting for Tom, and it overwhelmed her. Tom worked her secret spot over and over until her juices ended.

"No one else has ever done that to me," she whispered with amazement and appreciation.

Slowly she bent over to Tom's hard cock back to her mouth. She kissed it up and down. Clearly Tom got turned on from Bridgette's squirting. Before he could say anything she recovered her strength and started giving Tom an enthusiastic blow job.

He knew he would cum soon. He cradled her head in his hands and caressed her while saying, "Bridgette... I'm right there. Careful, I'm going to cum."

He tried to move her away. He didn't expect he would cum in her mouth. Tom never demanded that as Bridgette was always apprehensive.

But now was different. Bridgette's body was still humming from her intense orgasm, and now she wanted to feel Tom's powerful cock unleash his orgasm. She wanted to take his spray in her mouth.

She gripped his ass with one hand and his cock with the other, and hummed while she stroked her tongue right below the head of his throbbing dick. Her hums raised in pitch as if she was encouraging him.

He came for her shooting healthy volumes of cum into the beautiful girl's mouth and throat. For both Bridgette and Tom it seemed to go on and on and on.

They held each other as they relaxed. They got the rest of their close back on. A difficult task with rain soaked clothes.

They left the shelter of the weeping willow and returned to the rain.

A car drove past and slowed to a stop. It backed up to Tom and Bridgette and the window rolled down slightly.

"Bridgette?"

It was David Kendrick and his girlfriend Lynne, a couple in their 30s. Bridgette cleaned his pool and did work around his house. She also accidentally walked in on David and Lynne having sex a while ago. She also ended up masturbating while she watched. Whenever she remembered that the thought made her wet and tingly.

Lynne called out, "Get in where it's dry. You're both drenched!"

She was right. Bridgette was especially wet.

David and Lynne introduced themselves to Tom and offered to get them to his house, let them shower and dry off their clothes. Lynne suggested something warm to drink while they waited.

Bridgette's mind pictured her and Tom getting cleaned up at David's house. Inevitably her mind also imagined her and Tom in large bath towels while they walked in on David and Lynne naked. Her imagination didn't end there. She pictured David loudly banging Lynne from behind while Tom secretly banged Bridgette from behind.

"So, what were you two doing in the rain?" asked David.

He asked it without any suspicion. It was an innocent question.

"Failing to keep dry," replied Tom.

Bridgette and Tom just smiled silently in the dark of the back seat with the memory of their wonderful orgasms fresh in their minds.

--:--
--:--
1.0
LuckyNumber
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bridgette 02 Previous Part
Bridgette Series Info

Similar Stories

Home From College Back home and back in each other's arms.in Audio
Dean and Mary 01 Ready or not.in Audio
Bobby 01 Make a good impression in your neighborhood.in Audio
Full Moon Party Ch. 01 How I got a double blowjob from my girlfriend & a Thai girl.in Group Sex
More than Friends Ch. 01 Best friend has changed--in ways that make his mouth water.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories