Bridging the Gap

Story Info
A knight meets a savage, sly, and completely naked trollgirl.
4.2k words
4.27
2.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This must be it," the platemail-clad brunette knight named Kiara said to herself as she took another look at her map.

In front of her was an old stone bridge, connecting two parts of the dirt road stretched in between the forest's greenery. It did its job well for many years, saving the travelers and their carriages from the muddy swamp down below. Even now, with its railings glancing sideways and its stones moldy, the bridge stood firm, not threatening to break anytime soon. This place was dangerous for a different reason, the one that made all the merchants refuse to travel through here and forced the local baron to send Kiara on a mission: the troll.

The Empire of Saitoris was known to harbor many vile creatures despite the governors' attempts to eradicate them, and trolls weren't an exception. These tall, strong creatures with pale skin and large tusks often stalked distant locations, claiming they owned them and demanding payment from anyone passing by. Usually, they weren't a big issue: their brutish nature allowed local warriors to track them and swiftly put an end to their extortions. And yet, this one was different.

The first person who talked about his encounter with her was a middle-aged traveling merchant, who stepped on the bridge, heading to the nearby village. It was a cloudy day, so at first, the bearded man didn't notice someone moving on the other side of the bridge. Yet when he heard the nearby bushes rustling, he froze and looked into the greenery. That's when he noticed the troll.

The creature was at least six and a half feet in height, her skin was teal like murky water, and her long, silvery hair freely fell on her shoulders. The troll's face was expectedly far from humans' beauty standards, with her huge nose, dark tusks, and pointy ears being the first to catch an eye. However, her figure was a completely different story, enough to fully capture a man's attention. She was the owner of a fit, even muscular body, but not to the point that it'd conceal her feminine beauty.

The rogue's large, round breasts looked great in conjunction with her flat belly, while her long legs perfectly complemented her taut backside. There were traces of mud and swamp plants all over her, yet somehow it made this shameless brute look even better, giving her a strange yet alluring savage charm. The merchant's gaze traveled all around this beauty, but only when he caught himself staring right in between the troll's legs, he finally realized an obvious fact.

She was completely naked. Yes, forest trolls tended to be savage, yet they still mimicked some traits of more civilized races, so it was hard to find one without at least a loincloth. But this girl didn't seem to care in the slightest. Moreover, it looked like she enjoyed her position. As soon as the rogue realized that the merchant was staring, she leaned on the railing and put her hair behind her back, making sure that nothing obstructed the view on her majestic tits. Then, she moved one leg backwards, uncovering her alluring pussy with a grin.

"Greetings, traveler," the troll said in an enchanting tone, "I see you're tired and weary from the road. Let me help you..."

The merchant wanted to reply, yet all his rational thoughts seemed to have left his head in an instant, leaving only primal instincts. The troll introduced herself as Zarka and claimed she was a kind forester, helping travelers to let go of problems and feel light as butterflies. An ironic way of telling someone you're going to rob then, Kiara thought. The bearded man kept standing still as he watched the gorgeous troll stroll to him, her breasts jiggling with each step. She approached him and started making odd hand gestures, while he felt like his mind got filled with fog.

Then, as the merchant recalled, he woke up alone in the middle of the road. He wasn't sure whether the naked trollgirl was real or if he just passed out from exhaustion. Yet, soon the traveler got proof: the bags he carried on his back were all empty, along with his purse, which used to be full of silver. When the man told this story in the village, the locals laughed, saying that he must've never seen a woman before to lose himself like that. Yet, it wasn't going to be the last time this troll would appear.

A trio of novice adventurers were traveling on foot after their first successful mission. They had a shieldbearer in decent yet heavy armor, an archer armed with a hunting bow, and an elven swordswoman who, honoring her people's traditions, wore a bright bikini armor that barely covered anything. They saw the troll when she was standing right in the middle of the bridge. Or, more specifically, they saw her ass.

The teal-skinned rogue stood on all fours, painting something on the stones with her legs spread wide and her backside up in the air. When the trio stepped on the bridge, they could already see her buttcheeks and pussy in the greatest detail imaginable. The blonde elf humphed in disdain, unhappy about this sudden competition. Zarka, on the other hand, simply looked at them with her head upside down and waved, showcasing her jiggling tits.

"Greetings, travelers!" She said cheerfully, "I see you're weary from the road and could use some time to relax. I can help you once I've finished this little artwork of mine!"

The adventurers felt strange, as they had never heard a forest troll use this kind of vocabulary while looking so savage. The sheer contrast was enough to lure the three a little closer and divert their attention from the symbol. The troll herself didn't seem to mind at all, just humming something and hypnotically moving her butt along with the rhythm.

"Hey, what are you doing over there?" The blonde beauty folded her hands on her chest, "do you not care that you're being indecent at all?"

"Indecent? That must be a mistake!" Zarka looked at her once again, not even thinking about changing a pose, "I feel quite decent right now, and I'm sure your companions will agree!"

The troll playfully shook her ass, gluing the men's eyes to her amazing backside. When they came to their senses and began asking questions, it was already too late. Zarka pressed her hands against the cold bridge, and suddenly the symbol erupted. A loud bang made the adventurers cover their ears, and a thick cloud of smoke suddenly covered the entire bridge.

"For honor and freedom!" Shouted the shieldbearer, bravely charging forward.

"I'm gonna finish her!" The archer screamed, shooting his arrows at the foe.

"Throw that bitch into the swamp!" The bikini-armored swordswoman exclaimed while swinging her weapon.

Finally, when the smoke cleared, the three realized they didn't land a single blow. There was no trace of the naked troll, and no trace of their purses which held all the gold they got for doing their recent quest. Suddenly, the girl's sword dropped on the road with a loud clank. Two men looked at her in surprise, seeing the blondie cover her naked breasts with both her hands, a shameful look on her face. Zarka must've taken the top of her "armor" in the smoke as well, attracted by its golden color. And while it was impressive to take on three fighters like that and leave one of them in just her panties (even if she didn't have much other clothing to begin with), Zarka's most daring fit was still yet to come.

Once, a late omnibus happened to approach the notorious bridge under the evening sky. The transport was crowded, with at least dozen townsfolk on its roof and who knows how many more inside. The coachman was rushing his tired horses, scared of the horrors the coming night could bring with it. Yet, as soon as the hooves hit the bridge's stone, they were forced to stop: something, or someone, was blocking the road.

The coachman shined his lantern, revealing a figure that made him both scared and flustered at the same time. Zarka was sitting in the middle of the bridge, leaning backward, with her legs spread as widely as possible. The troll was covered in mud from head to toe, changing her teal color to pitch black. Yet, it didn't conceal Zarka's breasts and pussy that were in full open for all the omnibus' passengers to view.

"Greetings, travelers!" Zarka said with a grin, "you are late to cross this road, as the spirits of this place prohibit travel after dark."

"What?!" The coachman was taken aback by these words, "you must be kidding."

While he and many others surely enjoyed the view, nobody could let Zatka's privates be the reason they didn't get to the town in time. So, after several minutes of arguing and a couple more vague threats from Zarka, the man gave the crazy nudist an ultimatum: either she leaves the road, or he'll make his horses run her over. Zarka simply continued her tale of the swamp spirits who will surely curse anyone passing through here, causing the coachman to act.

"Move!" He drove his stallions forward.

Yet, he fell right into Zarka's trap. The mud-covered troll raised her spread legs up, revealing strange symbols on her feet. As the animals neared the troll, she whispered something and made them freeze. In a moment, the horses became terrified, screaming and bumping into each other in a fits of sheer horror. At the same time, strange smoke emerged from the swamp, reducing visibility to a minimum. Naturally, everybody was terrified. Except for Zarka, who stood on all fours with her ass up like a wild animal and crawled towards the omnibus.

"You have angered the spirits," the savage said calmly, "yet, I happen to know how to calm them down. However, it won't come cheap... All of your money will suffice, I think."

Thinking about that last episode made Kiara's blood boil. Not only was this troll utterly shameless in every possible way, she also used fear of the poor locals for her selfish gain. Still, the knight had to give her credit, as Zarka seemed much more crafty than other trolls. Obviously, her approach was a mixture of tricks and hexes that she used to influence people. Most likely, it was an ancient art of voodoo magic, which was practiced by many savages throughout the continent. The knightess didn't fear it, as she wore a protective amulet specifically tailored to counter such poorly-constructed spells. Having checked her equipment, the brunette walked forward with a confident look in her brown eyes.

Kiara was a tall, broad-shouldered woman with an athletic figure, which was her reward for years of training. The woman's stern face with sharp corners gave her an imposing, somewhat masculine look, while her short haircut underlined her serious attitude. The armor Kiara was wearing was seemingly inpenetrable, and her broadsword patiently waited its time in an ornate scabbard. She was certainly ready to meet this pervert in combat. Yes, Kiara thought, she'll show all those other knights who laughed at her for her poor record, describing her as "strong back, weak mind" while behind her very back. Defeating such a trickster will surely show them that Kiara's wits serve her just as well as her muscles.

"We'll see who's gullible after I'm finished here," Kiara said to herself as her armored boot met the moldy stones.

The half-elf's pointy ears perked up as she slowly walked forward, ready for the indecent troll to show up at any moment. Yet, she could only hear the croaking of the frogs and her own steps. The knightess strolled through the bridge in both directions, yet there was no one to be seen. Could it be that Zarka already left, satisfied with her riches? That'd be a disappointment, Kiara truly wanted to put an end to this rogue herself. Besides, a strange fixation appeared in her mind each time she imagined Zarka's pleasant curves... Probably nothing, the swordswoman thought, absolutely nothing to worry about.

"Greetings, traveler!" Kiara suddenly heard a low female voice behind her back.

The brunette turned around in an instant, and there was Zarka, indifferently lying on a railing with her front turned toward the sunrays.

"A nice day we're having today, wanna join me and relax?" The troll girl asked, wiggling her bare legs.

"Stop right there, criminal!" The warrioress pulled out her blade and pointed its end at the rogue's neck.

"Wow, ma'am, no need to be so harsh..." Zarka slowly got up to a seated position and turned to her opponent with her legs wide apart.

Kiara carefully observed the troll, feeling revolted by who was in front of her. This savage didn't care about being naked and having mud on her body. Her primitive mind couldn't even comprehend how wrong it was to seat like this, exposing her slim body, her round breasts, her alluring pussy... The brunette stopped this thought and tried her best to focus on the task at hand. Just what was happening to her right now? Zarka raised her hands with a grin, awaiting the swordswoman's next move.

"What did I even do wrong?"

"You're accused of thetf, attacking unsuspecting villagers, and excessive public nudity!" Kiara exclaimed, her cheeks getting a little rosy from that last phrase.

"Excessive? Oh, you cannot be serious," Zarka said sarcastically and shook her tits, "I simply dislike clothes. They're stuffy, uncomfortable, and make it very hard for others to enjoy my beauty. I'm sure you'd agree if you just took off that giant bucket you're wearing..."

The teal-skinned rogue tried extending her hand toward the knightess, but a swift motion of her blade convinced Zarka that it wasn't a good idea.

"You'll either come with me willingly, or I'll bring the Baron your head!" Kiara shouted, "this is the only choice you've got as your curses won't work me, wench!"

"So... It's a no to sunbathing together? Too bad!" Zarka replied with a chuckle.

Before Kiara knew it, the troll sent mud flying at her face with a swift move. She swung, yet didn't find her target, as the savage quickly jumped backward and landed into the swamp with a loud splash. Suddenly, the amulet got warm and a sound of wind came from it for a brief moment. It just negated a spell, Zarka must've decided to test if Kiara was bluffing.

"You're not getting away!" The half-elf bent over the railing, trying to grab that sinful pervert with her hand.

There was nobody down there. Suddenly, there were a series of quick steps behind Kiara. She turned around just in time to avoid getting kicked into the swamp by the quick and agile Zarka. The sword rose into the air, yet the troll avoided the slash with a quick move. Her large boobs and taut buttcheeks jiggled along with her motions, causing a strange tingle in Kiara's chest that she tried her best to ignore. Another strike was followed by another dodge, the naked troll certainly was faster than an armored knight. With a couple of swift moves, the savage increased the distance between them, allowing her to cast once again.

"Come on, no need to get violent!" Zarka winked at her enemy and started making spinning moves that looked like a part of some pagan ritual.

The talisman got hot again as Zarka raised her leg, pointing her foot at Kiara.

"You're a tough one, but not the toughest!" The troll got on all fours to dodge an attack, then jumped to the railings.

A loud bang scared all the birds around the bridge, and a thick cloud of smoke began rising into the sky. Kiara was prepared, as her inborn talent of truesight allowed her to see through the magical obstacles. Despite that, Zarka was still faster and managed to kick her with her bare leg right into the chestplate. Arguably, the troll damaged herself more than Kiara.

The knightess felt protection from her armor and talisman, making her a little cocky. That was just what Zarka needed, as the next strike landed right on Kiara's head. When the knightess regained her stance, the troll jumped from the railing to continue the assault. Kiara could block this advance, yet a momentary look at Zarka's erect, beautiful nipples caused her to hesitate. In the next moment, she felt immense pressure, and everything around got dark: Zarka slammed the swordswoman's face with her backside, pressing her vulva against the brunette's mouth.

"You... Disgusting!" Kiara spit and lunged forward in pure anger.

"Come on, I'm sure it wasn't that bad!" The rogue slapped her own butt and jumped down once more.

This time, however, the knightess wasn't going to let her leave. High on emotions, the half-elf jumped right after her enemy, causing the mud and murky water to explode out of sheer impact. Zarka approached once more with a kick, not wasting any time. Yet, her leg got blocked by Kiara's mitten gauntlet. The troll let out a scream that transformed into laughter.

"You humies and your iron! Expensive, but bothersome!" Zarka spit and dove underwater, letting the bog consume her naked form.

The knightess began hectictly slashing the water, yet suddenly felt like something was pulling her down. She tripped, losing the grip of her sword in the process, while the troll made the final effort to run.

"Not this time!" Kiara was unrelenting.

Zarka was a moment away from jumping away, yet the brunette's firm hand caught her hair and forced her to land back into the bog. The criminal screamed in pain as the swordswoman firmly grabbed her neck and began submerging her head into the murky water.

"Give up!" Kiara screamed, already covered in dirt and mud just like her enemy.

"Alright-alright! You won! Bring me to your pesky judges!" Zarka humphed, raising her hands up once again.

Soon, both of them were on the grass by the bridge, Kiara tying her catch up for safe transportation.

"That was impressive," Zarka said, coughing, "you're the strongest warrior I've meet around here."

"Your silver tongue won't help you escape, freak!" The swordswoman said angrily, still making sure her eyes were on the knots, not on the alluring shapes near them.

"I'm not going to escape. You'll catch me anyway with an attitude like this!" Zarka explained, "but, to be fair, my praise is truly meant to get something out of you. Something I'd really want before I'm thrown into your dungeons to rot 'til the end of my days."

Kiara laughted at the idea of giving something to this creature, yet, out of curiosity, decided to ask what exactly the troll wanted from her.

"Let me kiss you," Zarka looked right at the swordswoman and licked her lips.

"W-what?!" Kiara was taken aback, "you... What are you even on about, lunatic?!"

"You're so strong, confident, and imposing, I find that quite hot," Zarka smiled, seeing the brunette's surprise, "people I met here before were either weaklings or idiots, but you're different. You had both the strength and the mind to take me down! Please, let me enjoy this one moment of your presence before my life is over. That's my only wish."

Kiara paused, not knowing how to react. Surely, she had to refuse this weird offer. Yet, she did like women and found this savage to be oddly enticing. The knights' code dictated that she had to focus on her servitude above all else, but her task was already completed. Besides, one of the most important traits of a true knight was being merciful and showing empathy whenever one could. Kiara couldn't tell whether it was her cockiness, her strange understanding of the code, or the annoying tingle, yet soon the knightess found her mouth right near Zarka's.

"Thank you, o great knight," the troll whispered as their lips touched in pure enjoyment.

Once they kissed, Kiara felt as if a mountain had been lifted from her shoulders. As if she could finally let go of her boring morals and dive into an ocean of pleasure with her majestic, savage pervert. All the sexual thoughts the brunette tried to repress came crushing down on her mind, filling her with pure animalistic desire.

Zarka didn't hesitate either and soon slipped her tongue right into the brunette's mouth, exploring it with no shame. Her breath reeked of swamp, but Kiara was so aroused that it actually made her even more willing to continue. The knightess' hands softly landed on Zarka's tits, groping them like she wanted to do this her whole life.

12