Bridging the Gap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The troll began taking off the brunette's armor one piece at a time, stripping her of everything impeding their filthy love. Soon Kiara was naked, like on the day she was born, licking and biting Zarka's breasts with greed as she enjoyed the troll's sexual moans.

That's when the half-elf suddenly felt the need to sleep, like her powers had been drained in an instant. As her head slowly fell down on Zarka's legs, she finally realized that she had gotten too carried away to notice that the rogue had taken off her protective amulet.

"Shhh," Zarka put a finger to Kiara's mouth, "don't worry. All shall be well, I'll make sure your greatness is known to everybody!"

Kiara wanted to say something rude, or quickly get up and grab her talisman, or pull out her sword and silence this treaterous wench forever. But the hex was too much to bear, so the brunette just let it overtake her and fell asleep.

"So that's our savage!" The brunette heard as soon as she woke up, followed by a series of laughs.

It was already the next day, and two of Kiara's colleagues came to check on her when they realized she didn't come back in time. Thankfully, the searching party, including them and a dozen villagers, found the woman as soon as they stepped on the bridge. It was hard to miss her, really, as Zarka made sure everybody would see the knightess in all of her glory, just as she promised.

Kiara was hanging in the star position right in the middle of the road, her legs and arms tied up with sturdy vines connecting to the railings. Her muscular body was completely bare, covered only by occasional pieces of dirt and mud. The nudity, as well as the lack of body hair she inherited from her elven ancestors, made Kiara a glorious sight to behold. The knights as well as the locals spent quite some time admiring their brunette's athletic forms, freely gazing at her abs, enticing little breasts, and tight pussy.

"Mhmhmphm!" Kiara screamed and began twitching as soon as she realized her predicament.

That's when one of the knights realized that the brunette had a piece of paper stuck in her mouth. Apparently, Zarka couldn't figure out where else to put it, as stripping Kiara nude left her with only three possible options.

"To whoever's reading this, know that you just found the greatest, hottest gal in the whole empire! Tell her that I'm very thankful for the magical time we spent together, but I'm in a rush and won't be there when she wakes up. All that armor, trinkets, and jewelry aren't gonna carry themselves to the black market, y'know :P. Also, tell your baron or whoever that I'm not going to stalk this bridge anymore, as all this equipment will let me live a good life for months! :)

- Zarka"

"Get me out of here!!!" Kiara screamed in sheer terror while the warriors kept reading the note aloud, unsurprised by their knightess getting into this ridiculous situation.

Soon, the brunette was freed, and even given some clothing so she wouldn't look like a savage creature herself. Kiara's cheeks were burning from shame as she told her commander what had occurred, yet the news about the bridge becoming safe once again saved her from the consequences. The baron was satisfied with the outcome and uninterested in the details, so, technically, Kiara's task was completed. Still, the brunette wasn't happy with this point in her biography.

She was even less happy when the story of a sexy bridge troll stripping her naked became one of her comrades' favorite tales to tell and found its way into every village, town, and roadside inn in miles. And yet, sometimes, that moment of shedding her metal skin and becoming a shameless savage came back to her mind, causing not sadness, but pure joy and arousal. This feeling kept finding its way into the girl's head for weeks and months, each time she was laughed at due to that story or recognized as a "bare-butt bridge girl."

Kiara didn't even notice how she began staying naked more often in private or even "forgetting" to wear a piece of her armor when meeting someone she knew. Her demeanor also changed bit by bit, as the woman became less serious and learned to laugh along with her colleagues instead of getting angry at their jokes. Surprisingly, she came to regret her encounter with Zarka less and less as time went on. While it was surely a failure, Kiara managed to learn a valuable lesson: her snobbery toward savages was unfounded. After all, even women like her could benefit from becoming free and shameless once in a while.

12