Brie Larson’s MCU Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Lizzie, please lick my little asshole while you finger my cunt!" Begged Brie.

"Well, well, looks like someone's naughtier than I expected. Is that really what you want, Brie? Do you really want my arm, wet tongue to lick your little pucker? You want me to rim your pretty little asshole while I push my fingers deep into your wet cunt? Will that make you cum so hard, Brie? Cum all over my fingers while my face is between your tight butt cheeks?" Said Lizzie, with each question giving one of Brie's cheeks a kiss.

"Yessss, I want it! I want you to rim me, Lizzie! Rim my fucking asshole while you finger me! Make me cum like thaaaaa..!" Moaned Brie, her sentence being cut off into a deep moan of pleasure as she felt Lizzie's tongue run along her asshole.

Lizzie buried her face in Brie's ass, the toned cheeks of the blonde's ass warm against her face, her nose agonisingly close to Brie's wet pussy. Lizzie continued fingering her co-stars wet hole as she frantically licked the Oscar winner's pretty pink starfish.

Spurred on by the increasing moans and hip thrusting of the blonde, Lizzie started going faster with her fingering, utilising some of the movement technique she used on set when Wanda used her powers. The slow, stuttering movements of her digits inside Brie coupled with Lizzie pushing her tongue into Brie's asshole were having the right effect on the blonde.

"God, yes, feels so good, keep going! I'm so close, soclosesoclosesoclose!" Moaned Brie.

To push her friend over the edge, Lizzie turned her hand around and curled her fingers upwards inside Brie, massaging the blonde's G-Spot.

"GOD, FUCK, YES, I'M CUMMING!" Screamed Brie as her orgasm hit, her words becoming no more than guttural noises as waves of pleasure washed over her. Brie's legs locked together behind Lizzie's head, holding the brunette in place as Brie's orgasm shot out of her, soaking Lizzie's face. Lizzie tried to drink Brie's cum as it squirted from her pussy, what she failed to take in her mouth dripping down onto her chest.

Brie's body writhed wildly as she came, her hips bucking wildly as she growled in ecstasy. To avoid injury, Lizzie withdrew her fingers from Brie, and put her hands to Brie's hips, trying to hold her steady as she orgasmed.

Brie's climax soon subsided and her legs relaxed, releasing Lizzie from their restraint. Lizzie crawled up Brie's body until they were face to face. Brie's cream dripped from Lizzie's chin onto Brie, rousing the blonde from her post-orgasmic stupor.

"Hi!" Said Brie, with a huge grin on her face.

"Hi yourself. You could've warned me you were a squirter!" Chuckled Lizzie.

"I'm not! I mean, I wasn't! I didn't know I could do that! That was amazing!" Giggled Brie.

Brie looked at Lizzie, and without thinking, started to lick her cum off her friend's beautiful face.

An animalistic desire took hold of Brie as she tasted herself on Lizzie's skin. She ran her tongue all over Lizzie's body, licking all traces of her cum from her friend's breasts, stomach, arms, hands and fingers.

"Tastes so good!" She growled. "I need more! Need yours! Let me make you cum, Lizzie! Let me lick your little cunt until you cream all over for me!"

Brie rose and lifted Lizzie, positioning her on all fours on the couch. She positioned herself behind Lizzie, admiring and groping her round ass, still within the confines of her panties, now soaked through with Lizzie's juices of arousal.

Brie took hold of the panties by the waistband, and pulled them off, Lizzie moving her legs to assist. Once the underwear was removed from Lizzie, Brie held them to her face and inhaled deeply, filling her nostrils with the scent of Lizzie's desire.

As she did, she looked at Lizzie on all fours, her dripping wet pussy splayed open, drawing Brie in.

She threw the panties aside, took one of Lizzie's ass cheeks in each hand, and dove into Lizzie's wet pussy tongue first, taking her first lick of another woman.

Brie immediately loved it, how the wet folds of a woman's pussy felt against her tongue, the flavour of Lizzie's juices compelling her to push her tongue in further and further until her nose pressed against that sensitive area between Lizzie's pussy and asshole.

"God, yes, fuck me with your tongue Brie!" Moaned Lizzie as her blonde co-star pushed her tongue deep inside her.

Brie withdrew her tongue and licked the length of Lizzie's pussy, along her swollen clit and back down.

She flicked her tongue over the little nub, stimulating the nerve endings.

Going on instinct, Brie closed her mouth around Lizzie's clit and sucked deeply.

"Fuck, yes! Suck on my clit, baby! Give me more! I want more, please!" Purred Lizzie, her brain racked with pleasure as she looked back to see Brie's eyes peeking over her round ass. She had gotten close to cumming herself while she brought Brie to orgasm, but had held back. Lizzie knew that it wouldn't take much to break her restraint, but she wanted to see what Brie could do first.

Brie looked at Lizzie.. She pulled herself away from Lizzie's clit and smiled at the brunette, her chin glazed with Lizzie's juices.

"Let me try this, it's something I saw in a movie once." Said Brie, who took one of her breasts in her hands, and moved it along the length of Lizzie's slit and when she reached the clitoris, she rubbed her nipple against the swollen nub.

"God, that feels amazing! What kind of films have you been watching? Rub those tits against my cunt, sweetie! I've never done this before!" Groaned Lizzie, as her clit was stimulated by Brie's nipple.

"I may not have fucked a woman before, but that doesn't mean I've not been curious and maybe I've watched some lesbian porn when I'm bored and extra horny." Explained Brie, continuing to rub her breast into Lizzie, the large globe of soft flesh getting coated in the brunette's juices.

Brie alternated, taking one breast away and using the other, before bringing both together to give Lizzie double stimulation.

Brie looked down and could see Lizzie's cute little asshole winking as the brunette got closer and closer to her orgasm.

Her tits still pushed together against Lizzie's pulsing clit, Brie leant down with her tongue, and was able to give Lizzie's pink rosebud a lick.

"Mmm, god, yes! Rim my asshole baby! Mmm, fuck me while you do that, Brie! I love feeling your tits against my clit but I need something inside my cunt! Put your fingers in me, baby!" Squealed Lizzie as the sensation of Brie's tongue on her asshole sped through her body.

Pulling her breasts away from Lizzie's pussy, Brie ran two fingers along her friend's wet lips.

"How many fingers would you like, Lizzie? Just one? Two?" Brie asked, tickling the soft pink lips of Lizzie Olsen's vagina.

"God, please, I won't break. Put 3, 4 in that cunt if you want! Fuck it, fist me if you can, just get inside me Brie, please!" Begged Lizzie, looking back at Brie, eyes filled with yearning and her voice thick with desire.

Brie slowly inserted two fingers into Lizzie, loving how the tight vaginal walls felt around her fingers.

She built a rhythm, pumping her two fingers in and out, before adding a third finger.

As she pushed the three fingers on one hand into Lizzie, she stimulated the brunette's clit with her other hand, getting her friend's wetness on those fingers while also continuing to lick at Lizzie's pink asshole.

She repeated her fingering actions on Lizzie until a fourth finger joined her other three.

"So full, keep going, more! Please Brie, I want it. I want it, I want it, I want it! Put your fist in me, Brie! I want to cum with your hand inside me while you lick my fucking asshole!" Squealed Lizzie, her breathing heavy as her pussy was stretched.

Brie stopped rimming Lizzie to watch in wonder as she withdrew her four fingers, pushed them together with her thumb and inserted them back into Lizzie. She got up to her knuckles, and with her other hand rubbing Lizzie's clit, the brunette's vagina opened further allowing Brie to push her whole hand inside.

"Oh my god, Lizzie, you're fucking doing it! You've got my whole hand inside you, baby! How does it feel?" Asked Brie, not waiting for Lizzie's answer before she resumed rimming her friend, frantically licking at Lizzie's pink asshole while she fisted the Scarlet Witch actress.

"Feels soo goood! I love being filled like this!" Mumbled Lizzie, almost drunk on the pleasure she was feeling. "Keep going, just a little more, I'm gonna cum for you!"

"Cum for me, Lizzie! Cum with my hand inside you while I eat this pretty little butthole! Fuck it, you win, I'm never fucking guys again, I'm all about fucking women now! Is that what you wanted? Wanted to make me a fucking lesbian for you and the rest of the Marvel women? Well here I am, baby! You can all do what you want to me! Lick me, suck me, bite me, finger me, whatever! Any of them wanna fist me like I'm fisting you they can go ahead!" Screamed Brie, as she pumped her hand in and out of Lizzie, opening her fingers when fully inside the brunette before pulling out and repeating the movement.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck, keep going keep going, fuck me fuck me fuck meeee" squealed Lizzie, as her orgasm crashed over her. "FUCK GOD YESSS, FUCKING CUMMIIIING FOR YOU BRIEEE!" Lizzie screamed as she came, soaking Brie's hand as she withdrew it as quickly positioned her mouth as Lizzie's pussy to collect the cum in her mouth.

Once Lizzie's orgasm had passed, she let herself fall to the couch, followed by Brie who lay beside her.

The gorgeous pair kissed, Brie passing Lizzie's cum to her as their lips met and their tongues entwined.

They lay, kissing and looking into each other's eyes, softly giggling to each other.

Lizzie was first to speak. "Mmm, that was incredible! You were amazing!"

"You're amazing. I basically did what felt good or right in the moment." Replied Brie.

"Well, you have very, VERY good instincts." Joked Lizzie. "Umm, did you mean it?"

"Mean what?" Brie asked.

"When you said that we could do what we wanted to you?" Lizzie explained, a tone of hope in her voice.

"Absolutely. If it's always like that, why wouldn't I want more of it? Call me when the next big Marvel woman orgy is happening and I'll be there." Said Brie. "Wait, why are you asking that?"

"Umm, I may not have been entirely truthful with you. I mean, us Marvel girls do have this lesbian clique going on, but I kinda...lied when I said others were on their way." Said Lizzie, sitting up on the couch, looking down at her feet on the floor.

"So, no-one else is coming, it's no big deal. I'm definitely not mad about it! We still had a LOT of fun!" Said Brie with a smile, sitting up herself and wrapping her arms around Lizzie, kissing the side of the gorgeous brunette's face, tasting her own dried cum as she did.

"No, I mean, no-one else is on their way because they're already here. Come with me." Said Lizzie, standing up from the couch and holding her hand out for Brie.

Brie took Lizzie's hand and rose to her feet. Lizzie walked them to the other side of the large house.

As the two walked together, Lizzie gave Brie the low-down.

"So, this is actually Scarlett's place, not a rental. She got it a couple years ago, kinda for all of us to use as and when, really. She set it up so the rooms are soundproofed, so don't worry, they haven't heard us where they are!" Lizzie chuckled. "Likewise, we haven't heard them, they're probably fully in the swing of things right now!"

"How many are here? Who's here?" Asked Brie, as the pair stopped in front of a large door.

"See for yourself." Said Lizzie, nodding at the door.

Brie moved to the door, and opened it, walking into a large bedroom.

Brie gasped as she entered the room, her eyes wide at the sight of soft girl flesh she saw.

She looked in one corner and slowly looked around the room. She could see Lupita Nyong'o on the floor in a 69 with Natalie Portman, Kat Dennings getting her large breasts sucked by Karen Gillan and Zoe Saldana, Jaimie Alexander on all fours with her face between the legs of Cobie Smulders with Hayley Atwell behind her tonguing her pussy, Emily Van Camp and Rachel McAdams stood fingering each other and finally Brie's eyes rested on the four poster bed where Scarlett Johansson lay naked, with two bodies between her legs, one black and one white. Their faces Brie couldn't see at this moment.

Scarlett looked to the door, and saw Brie beginning to walk into the room, Lizzie following behind her.

"Ladies!" She shouted, causing everyone to stop their actions and look at her. "Our guest of honour has arrived! Come here, Brie" said Scarlett, beckoning Brie over.

As if in a trance, Brie walked over to the bed. She soon recognised the two women who were pleasuring Scarlett as Letitia Wright and Evangeline Lilly.

"Brie, welcome. Did Lizzie treat you well?" Said Scarlett, in her smokiest voice.

"You could say that she treated me very well indeed!" Said Brie with a smile and a laugh.

"Good. Lizzie, do you think she will pass her second test?" Scarlett asked.

"Absolutely, Scarlett!" Replied Lizzie.

"In that case, lie down on the bed, Brie!" Said Scarlett, patting the mattress next to her.

Brie lay on the bed, and immediately her arms were grabbed and outstretched, each one handcuffed to a bedpost.

"What the hell? Lizzie, what's this about?" Brie asked, a slight tone of panic in her voice.

"Why Brie, this is your next test to see if you're good enough to join us!" Said Lizzie. "We all did it when we joined, right girls?"

All the women in the room replied in the affirmative at once.

"And what do I need to do? What can I do with my hands cuffed like this?" Brie asked, looking at Scarlett.

The stunning blonde leant over and kissed Brie on the lips, before replying.

"You've got to make us all cum, Brie! And if or when you do, then you get to cum, is that clear?" Said Scarlett, who then addressed the room. "So, who wants to go first?"

= = = To Be Continued= = =

12