Brie's Blacked Birthday

Story Info
Brie Larson cheats with two black men on her birthday.
17.9k words
4.39
14.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is entirely fictional and any similarities to real events are purely coincidental. Please do not share or repost this story anywhere without my permission.

****

October 1st, 2021

In the early hours of a cool autumn morning, the faint sounds of buzzing and moans emanated from Brie Larson's bedroom as she lay naked in bed, her phone in one hand and a small vibrator in the other. She pointed the phone down between her legs, giving the camera a good view of the vibrator working against her clit as she watched her boyfriend masturbate on the other end of the call.

"Mmm, yes... Fuck... Stroke that fucking cock for me," she said between shallow breaths.

"Yes... It's so fucking hard for you," answered Elijah, her boyfriend of three years. "Show me how fucking wet it's making you." She angled the camera down further, giving a clearer view of her pussy, practically soaking as she rubbed the vibrator harder against her clit. The sight of it drove him crazy, just so perfectly pink and glistening and trimmed just the way he liked it with a thin landing strip. "God, I miss that fucking pussy so bad."

"And I miss that... mmm... that hard cock filling me up."

These dirty Facetime calls had become a vital part of their regular routine in recent months as Brie was living in England filming The Marvels and Elijah was back at their home in Los Angeles working on a documentary. It had been a couple of months now since either had seen each other and the massive scale of a Marvel film shoot meant Brie would still be stuck in England for a while longer.

"God, I need it so bad... ahhh... I need that fucking cock inside me. I need to feel you... ramming it in this wet fucking pussy." While these calls were no substitute for the real thing, Brie was still fond of some rather aggressive dirty talk and knew it drove him wild even with her half the world away. He couldn't get enough of it and loved how her demands only seemed to get filthier as their time apart grew longer, Brie clearly growing hornier with each passing day on her own. "Yes... ugh... take that fucking cock and slam it deep in my cunt."

She started picking up the pace, rubbing the vibrator quickly around her clit, gyrating her hips in a circular motion to match it. The sounds of her pussy's wetness splashing against the vibrator started to become audible through the phone.

"Uhhhh... ahhhh... fuck, fuck, fuck..." He could tell she was getting close when her dirty demands subsided and gave way to pure grunts of pleasure. Suddenly his view through the phone grew quite shaky as she started losing control, her entire body starting to tense up. She finally gave in and dropped the phone down onto her stomach, her muscular abs on full display as her whole body began to flex and strain. As her toes began to curl, she let out a scream that came through loud and clear on the phone.

"UGGGGGHHH! FUCKKKKKKK! AAHHHHHHHHHH!" Elijah could only imagine how she looked as the waves of orgasm shot through her body, the wetness of her pussy now dripping down into the bedsheets. As he listened to her screams and smiled, he could feel himself getting closer. After taking a moment to collect herself, a huge smile came across Brie's face as she picked up the phone and switched the camera to point back at her.

"Happy birthday to me indeed," she said with a big laugh as she watched him jerk off with increasing intensity.

"I've got... mmph... I've got another gift coming for you."

"Oh yeah?" she asked with a devilish smile.

"Fuck yeah."

"Where do you want to put it?"

"Show me those fucking tits."

She could now hear the sounds of his stroking through the phone as his cock was slick with pre-cum. She tilted her phone down and used her arms to push her boobs together. In spite of the fitness regime and weight loss that her Marvel roles required of her, her breasts had miraculously remained large and full, with tiny pink nipples that Elijah was particularly fond of.

"You want it on these tits?" she asked.

"Fuck yes."

"They'd look so good with that cock between them."

"Yes... yes."

"Pumping up and down with these big tits wrapped around it." She started shaking lightly, making them jiggle up and down.

"Yes..."

"You want to cum all over these tits?"

"YES!'

"Fucking cum for me babe, cum for these tits!"

"YES. YES. yes..." His voice trailed off and his breath grew short as he shifted to slow, deep strokes and thick white globs of cum started shooting out of his cock onto his stomach.

"FUCK YES!" Brie shouted excitedly. "Oh my god, that's so much!"

"I've been saving up," he said with a laugh between strained breaths, switching the camera to look back towards him. "I couldn't give you just a few drops on your Birthday, so I didn't jerk off for a few days."

"Now that's an incredible gift," she said with a lustful grin. "Wish I could help take care of that mess."

"Yeah, the Kleenex doesn't clean it up quite as well as your tongue usually does."

"Fuck. I miss it so much."

"I miss you too."

"God, I'm going crazy over here. I swear I have dick withdrawal or something, I'm so desperate for it."

"A dick addict, huh?"

"I need my fix," she said with a laugh. "Don't you?"

"Of dick?"

"Yes, of dick," she said curtly. "No, don't you miss my vagina?"

"Of course," he answered, "But I don't know, it's pretty hot watching you too."

"Oh yeah?"

"Fuck yeah. It's fun seeing how you get yourself off. I like seeing all the things you have to use as substitutes," he said, referring to the various different sex toys Brie had purchased on the trip as she got increasingly horny.

"Well maybe that's good enough for you," she said with a laugh, "But I need that fucking dick and I need it soon."

"Well, I think the wait will seem much shorter than you think."

"Yeah, we're over the hump I guess."

"It'll be no time before you have it back," he said with an odd smile. She didn't quite know what to make of it, but her train of thought was interrupted as her alarm went off.

"Oh fuck off," she said to her phone as she snoozed it. "Can't a girl just watch her man jerk off over the phone in peace anymore?"

"When's your call time?"

"Too fucking early, same as every day. I swear, this shoot is never going to end."

"Maybe they'll let you wrap early for your birthday."

"God, I hope so." She checked the clock and reluctantly started to rise out of bed. "And since you got me all hot and bothered and soaked in sweat and god knows what else, now I have to shower before my driver picks me up, so I should go soon."

"Okay, but try and have fun today! I know you hate working on your birthday but there might just be some surprises coming later."

"Ooh," she said as she got up and walked towards the bathroom, "what kind of surprises?"

"They wouldn't be surprised if I told you. But just don't go to bed too early, I may or may not have something coming for you."

"How ever will I live in this anticipation?"

"Jessie was also asking me for your address so I think she might be sending something too," he added, referring to actress Jessie Ennis, her longtime best friend.

"Oh god, what's she gonna do this time?" she asked as she turned on the shower.

"She wouldn't tell me a thing."

"Well her surprises are never boring at least," she said, thinking back over the many birthdays she'd spent with Jessie, each of Jessie's surprises more outrageous than the last, some of which Brie wasn't even sure were legal.

"That's for sure."

"Okay, shower time. Love you, babe."

"Love you too. I'll call you when you're done."

"Okay. Bye," she said as she blew a kiss at the phone, setting it down on the counter. As she stepped into the shower and felt the water pour down onto her, naked and alone in a cold, rented house 5000 miles from home, a twinge of loneliness suddenly hit her. Fuck, I need some dick, she thought.

****

14 hours later

As another grueling shoot day came to a close (she'd gladly trade the cake they gave her at lunch for an early wrap), Brie slumped down in the back of her driver's car as he drove her back to her rental house. London traffic always made the rides home a lengthy affair, so she scrolled on her phone, swiping through a barrage of birthday messages she'd received all through the day. Remembering that Elijah said he would call, she sent him a text letting him know that she wrapped. The message instantly came back with an error, saying he could not be reached. Confused, she tried sending it again a few times with no luck. It was not uncommon for his shoots to take him to some locations where he didn't get phone service, but she didn't expect him to be unreachable at this hour. She figured she would try again at home and went back to answering some of the other well wishes.

As the car finally pulled up to the house 30 minutes later, she saw a package sticking out of the mailbox. It was clearly a bit too large and the mail carrier had tried to force it in with no luck. Yanking it out of the box, she laughed, seeing the package from her friend Jessie was addressed to one "Anita Dick." Jessie always used fake names when sending packages to Brie so as to not give away the address of a celebrity, and Brie was always amused by her creative naming abilities.

Taking the package into the house, Brie already felt exhausted and ready to crash but remembered she had promised to stay up for whatever surprise Elijah had planned for her. Deciding that she would at least be comfortable if she had to stay awake, she went to the bedroom and changed into her usual at-home attire: a Calvin Klein sports bra, sweatpants, no underwear, hair in a ponytail, and bare feet. It was not the most glamorous of looks, but it's what she would wear constantly if she had the option.

Going back out to the living room, she sat down on the couch and opened the package from Jessie. Inside, she found another smaller box that was gift-wrapped along with a note. Call me before you open it, it read. She grabbed her phone and called Jessie on Facetime.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BITCH!" Jessie yelled the second she picked it up, leaping up from her couch.

"Thanks, boo," Brie answered, sounding a little less enthused.

"No, nuh-uh, not allowed to be tired already. I may not be there to party with you but it's your birthday and I'm damn well gonna make sure you have some fun!"

"Thanks," Brie laughed, "It was just a long shoot day." She pointed the camera down at her body. "As you can see, I've decided to forgo my party attire and skip right to my finest sweats."

"Oh shut up, you know your tits look amazing in sports bras."

"You said it, not me," Brie answered with a cheeky grin.

"And look at those abs, Jesus Christ."

"Well, Marvel won't give me my birthday off but at least they pay for a good trainer."

"Okay, okay, open it up. I can't wait any longer." Brie unwrapped the ribbon and started tearing off the wrapping paper, only to find another laying of wrapping underneath. "Sorry, it's well secured. You have no idea what I had to do to get this shipped over there." Several layers of paper and packing tape later, Brie finally got to the box at the centre and opened the lid.

"YOU DIDN'T!" she gasped.

"YOU BET YOUR SWEET ASS I DID!" Jessie yelled back, sticking her mouth right up to the camera. Out of the box, Brie pulled a small bag of marijuana and several joints pre-rolled in bright pink paper.

"You're a fucking saint. You have no idea how shit the weed is here, it's like 90% tobacco."

"Don't ever say I don't know you better than anyone. I always know exactly what you need."

"A-fucking-men, sister," Brie answered as she popped one of the joints between her lips and grabbed a lighter off the table. On the phone, she saw Jessie grab a matching pink joint and they both lit them and touched them to their phones to say "cheers." Taking a deep drag on it, Brie held the smoke in her lungs before letting out a long exhale. "Oh yeah, that's the taste of home right there." She grabbed another joint and tucked it into her bra for later.

"Hurry up and finish this fucking movie so we can do this together again. I hate that we're so far apart on your birthday. I don't think I've missed one of your birthdays since that time you were filming that movie in Canada."

"Yeah, but you more than made up for it the next year," Brie laughed, remembering the pool party Jessie had thrown her for her 22nd birthday that came complete with a visit from some "cops" investigating noise complaints, before stripping down to the cheers of all their girlfriends and ending the night with the strippers coaxing them all into a moonlit skinny dip.

"Oh my god, remember that Mexican one with the tattoo? He had like the biggest dick I've ever seen," Jessie said.

"Oh, I remember it all too well."

"No, SHUT UP! I thought you hooked up with the black one?"

"Well..." Brie answered, her lips curling into a smile.

"You fucking slut!" Jessie screamed before falling back laughing.

"Hey, aren't you the one that blew the tall ginger one in the hot tub in front of everybody?"

"Hey now, at least I blow only one stripper per night like a lady of class."

"Didn't you also make out with Sarah that night?"

"Doesn't count, she's a girl!" The two started giggling uncontrollably, the potent combination of weed and fond memories making them short on breath.

"God, we had fun when we were young," Brie said as her laughter finally started to trail off.

"Bitch, you are still young and you can still have fun!"

"Maybe, but it's been a long time since I've had that kind of fun."

"Is this a good time to tell you there's a second part to my present?" Brie sat up, caught off guard.

"Oh no, what did you do?"

"Shhhh, just sit tight," Jessie answered as she momentarily turned her camera off to type something into her phone. Brie heard a text-sent sound and Jessie came back on screen. "You're gonna love it."

"What the fuck did you do?" Brie asked again, a little more nervous now.

"Just wait! They'll be there soon."

"Who is 'they'?" she asked, again more concerned. Jessie just smiled at her and wiggled her eyebrows up and down. "Jessie, I'm in a committed relationship, I can not be having strippers show up at my door."

"Oh don't worry, they're not strippers," Jessie said with an even bigger smile. Suddenly there was a ring at Brie's doorbell. Brie, caught off guard, looked intensely at the phone.

"Jessie, promise me that is not strippers at my door!"

"I promise!"

"Okay, I'm trusting you," Brie said as she got up and headed over to the door. Opening it up, she found two tall black men standing before her in long coats.

"Happy birthday, love," the one on the left said as they both pulled the coats open, revealing their naked, muscular bodies underneath.

"FUCKKK MEEEE," Brie screamed as she slammed the door on them. "WHAT THE FUCK, JESSIE?! YOU SAID THEY WEREN'T STRIPPERS!" Jessie fell back laughing again.

"They... they... they aren't," she said between stifled giggles.

"Well they sure as fuck look like strippers!"

"Well, they technically aren't because I hired them to do more than strip..." Jessie said, giving an over-dramatic wink-wink to the camera. Brie stood silent for a moment, putting the pieces together.

"Jessie," she said, whispering into the phone now, "did you hire fucking gigolos for my birthday?"

"Girl, it's 2021, they prefer the term 'sex worker' now."

"Jessie, what the fuck?!"

"Don't act like you haven't been telling me for weeks about how much you need some dick!"

"Yeah, I need A dick, my boyfriend's dick."

"Yeah, but is his dick as nice as theirs?"

"His dick is perfectly fine, thank you!"

"Girl, come on, I know your type. I know you must be a liiiiiitle curious."

Brie knew that Jessie wasn't wrong about knowing her type. Over their many years of friendship, they had many discussions about their fantasies and fetishes and Brie's attraction to black men, particularly of the muscular and well-hung variety, was well documented. In their younger, wilder days, when they would spend most nights out at clubs or parties, she had witnessed Brie going home with more men than she could count, but it was always after she came back from a night with a black man that she had the wildest stories to gush about.

"Jessie, I am IN A RELATIONSHIP!"

"Like that's stopped you before!"

Jessie again had her caught. While Brie had always been faithful to Elijah, she wasn't quite so courteous with past boyfriends in her younger days, and Jessie had on more than a few occasions witnessed Brie fall victim to the charms of men who were packing where her partners were lacking.

"Yeah, but I was young and dumb and horny and fucking stupid back then."

"Yeah, but you had some great sex."

"I'm having great sex with Elijah."

"You're having great sex with your vibrator. You need the real thing, Boo, it's been months."

"I could get caught though!"

"Bitch, when you were engaged to Alex, we fucked those two college basketball players IN THE BED YOU SHARED WITH HIM EVERY NIGHT. If you weren't afraid of getting caught there, I don't see why you're afraid of being caught in another fucking continent."

"Look, I am tired and I am fucking high and there are naked fucking men outside my door and it's just a lot to take in all at once!"

"At least give them a proper look!"

"A proper look?"

"Just see what they're packing! Look, I paid a lot to get those guys for the night. The least you can do is take a look."

"A look?"

"A look."

"Just a little look?"

"The littlest look. Nothing wrong with that. You're in Europe, babe, they get naked everywhere."

"I'm in England, not the South of France."

"Just think of it like when you're at a nude beach and all of a sudden 'Oops, there's a dick!' Nothing illicit if it just happens to be there and your eyes happen to be pointed in that direction." Brie just stared into the phone for a moment, thinking.

"Okay." She cracked open the door the tiniest amount and peeked her head out. The two men still stood there, penises hanging out, confused by the situation.

"Evenin'" one of them said to her with a nod.

"Hey there," she answered back, trying her best to respond as if there weren't two huge naked in front of her. Her eyes darted back between their faces and quickly down their bodies before returning upwards. Both of their penises were impressive, long and thick and well-groomed. She bit her lip and began to feel a slight tingle between her legs. "I'll be right back," she said, again slamming the doors quickly.

"Well?" asked Jessie.

"Fuck, they're so big."

"I know they're big! I wasn't going to hire any chumps, I made sure to get pictures beforehand."

"They're bigger than Elijah."

"I know."

"Wait, how do you know?"

"Girl, you've kissed and told enough times for me to know that Elijah is good but not that good."

"I like his dick."

"I'm sure you do, but I bet you're gonna really like theirs." Brie paused again, a million things racing through her mind.

"Maybe," she said finally.

"MAYBE?" Jessie yelled out excitedly.

"Maybe."

"GET SOME DICK, GIRLIE" Jessie chanted as she held the phone close to her face. Brie paced back and forth by the door. She grabbed the joint she had stashed in her bra and lit it, taking a long, deep drag to calm herself. She looked through the peephole of the door and got another quick glance at their impressive appendages.

"Fuck. Okay."

"OKAY?"

"Okay."

"YAAAAAASSSS BITCH," Jessie screamed.

"Okay, I'll call you back--"

"Don't you dare hang up on me! I paid good money for this, I expect a show!"