Brief Encounter, 'X' Script - Act 02

Story Info
'Romance' blossoms in Millford.
1.1k words
3.5
5k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FFPeter
FFPeter
84 Followers

Scene 1

Alec stands nervously, outside the cinema. Laura is now ten minutes late. He has thought a lot about her since their last meeting at Millford Station. He is desperate to see her again.

'Hello Alec!'

He feels a gentle tap on his shoulder and swivels around.

'Laura, how wonderful. I was beginning to think...'

'Shhh.......let's go in,' Laura interrupted.

Alec swallowed hard as he briefly took in this vision of fashionable elegance. Laura was wearing a full-skirted ankle-length flowery silk dress, a tiny red hat with a fine mesh veil, covering her skillfully made-up face.

The cinema was fairly empty and Alec guided them to a quite area towards the back.

There was a tension between them as the 'b' picture began. After ten minutes, Alec summoned his courage and moved his hand to touch hers. Relief! she didn't flinch.

In fact she took his hand gently and squeezed it affectionately, moving, so that their hands lay intertwined in her lap.

Alec held his breath. He felt like a young boy; nervous and incredibly excited.

Laura's hand moved again, so that his hand was now in direct contact with her warm, soft thigh. There was a sudden realisation that he could feel her suspender clips. Oh, heaven!

Laura removed her hat and veil. Daringly, he reached across and kissed her full red lips. However, when he rashly reached across and attempted to grope her breasts, Laura immediately pushed his hands away, whispering in his ear: 'naughty boy'.

Somewhat chastened, Alec sat, unable to concentrate on the film. How could he have been so stupid, he thought!

Another ten minutes had passed, when, unbelievably, he felt Laura's hand reach across to rest on his thigh. He made to take it in his own hand, but Laura wafted it away.

Alec could only sit, excited but confused, his whole being focused on that small delicate female hand, resting in his lap.

As the main film began, he felt Laura reach over again, fumbling with his trouser flies; carefully undoing each button, then placing her hand inside, to rest on his cotton underpants.

He looked sideways, but Laura was gazing intently at the screen.

His penis was now fully erect as Laura's fingers gently teased. Then, unbelievably, he felt her reach in and pull his naked cock right out of his pants. Again, she simply held it gently in her manicured fingers.

Laura smiled to herself. She had never been so bold in her adult life. What's more she had discovered that Alec possessed a perfect, small penis!

As she began to stroke and tease him, she whispered in his ear: 'Oh Alec, it's so sweet; like a little hamster!'

Although outwardly, a confident man, Alec had always felt embarrassed about his less than adequate 'equipment', but here was a most desirable woman seemingly happy with it!

For the rest of the film, Laura kept him on the delicious edge of orgasm. However, to his intense surprise and disappointment, as the film credits rolled, she carefully forced his erection back into his pants and buttoned his flap.

As though nothing had occurred, Laura turned and gave him a wet kiss on his cheek.

'What a lovely film. We must do this again, Alec.'

Trying to make sense of the erotic turn of events, Alec took Laura's Arm as they made their way to Millford Junction, with a new and unexpected view of Laura's sensual nature.

Over a hurried cup of tea, they arranged to meet again, one week hence.

'Could we meet in the Red Lion, Laura? You see, a colleague of mine, at the hospital has a flat in town. We could go there afterwards, if you like.'

Laura looked at him seriously.

'I'm not sure, Alec. I'll meet you in the Lion, in that little 'snug' at the back, but really, I can't promise anything else.'

'Oh Laura, darling, that means everything to me...,.'

A train whistle pierces the silence. Laura stands and holds out her gloved hand.

Adoringly, Alec leans forward and presses his lips passionately to her hand.

Laura pulls away and strokes his cheek.

'Until next week then....'

She lowers her veil and hurries out to the platform. Alec is besotted.

Scene 2

A week later, Laura was to be found in her room, admiring her figure in a full-length mirror. She was wearing an expensive black, strapless girdle with satin inserts and attached black satin suspenders. It was the first time she had decided to wear it, since she bought it at Rigby and Peller's, on a trip to London, six months ago.

Even she was impressed by the way it reduced her waist, to 19 inches and pushed her breasts upwards in a most enticing fashion. She turned and adjusted her fully-fashioned, copper-coloured nylons, to ensure that the seams followed the curves of her long legs, perfectly.

Looking down, she could see the beginnings of a damp patch of atousal in her black chiffon knickers. Shaking herself from her reverie, she quickly added a sumptuous black satin and lace knee-length slip, navy patent leather high heels and topping everything, a gorgeous navy blue silk dress, lined with white 'piping'.

Finishing her make-up, she picked up her matching clutch bag and gloves, then made her way downstairs.

'Where are you going?' said her husband, Fred.

'That is really none of you business,' replied Laura, turning to look at her reflection in the overmantel mirror.'

Fred stands and grabs her by the arm, swinging her around to face him.

'I know you went to the cinema last week with another man. You look like a trollop!'

Laura slapped him hard, twice, across the face.

'Don't you dare talk to me like that. I will go where I please, with whoever I wish, dressed as I choose. This is my house. Until now I have tolerated your presence, but I simply will not put up with this kind of outburst. If you don't like your life here, you can leave!'

Fred was shellshocked. Despite their increasingly cold relationship, she had never before confronted him in this way.

Sheepishly, holding his reddened cheek, he sank back into his armchair, and watched as Laura qui note deliberately touched up her lipstick and squirted a plume of Channel Number 5 onto her wrists and neck.

'I may be late. Don't wait up.'

Turning on her heel, she grabbed her coat and left for the station.

Despite their altercation, Fred could not resist watching her exit with fresh admiration for his newly assertive and, he had to admit, downright sexy wife.

That evening, to his shame, he would masturbate twice, whilst fantasizing about his wife's full red lips, curvaceous derriere and sheer nyloned calves.

FFPeter
FFPeter
84 Followers