Brief Encounters Ch. 02

Story Info
Coworkers share the same hotel room on a work trip.
5.2k words
4.7
10.2k
13

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers

*****The Following story is fiction and all characters are over the age of 18*****

In the Heat of the Moment

The six-hour flight from New York to Los Angeles finally came to an end, which made me happy as the flight was quite bumpy as we flew through a thunderstorm. I was in LA for a work event and it wasn't just me. It was practically everyone from my department. I didn't really want to come but everything was paid for by the company. So I couldn't really complain.

The sun was setting when I arrived. I hollered for a cab and it drove me to the hotel. I was tired. My intent was to just check into my room and watch TV for the rest of the night. I didn't want to go out. I had plenty of time to do that later.

At the hotel, I waited in line to check-in. Someone came up from behind and nudged me. I turned around and saw it was a coworker. A coworker named Brian. A coworker I happened to have a crush on. Brian had an athletic build. His face was clean-shaven and his brown hair was combed back and held by gel. His cologne came to me and filled my nostrils. It smelled so good.

"I see we got the same hotel, Allen" Brian said with a smile on his face.

I laughed, "We do. I wonder if we'll be next to each other."

"Maybe. How was the flight for you? I admit the turbulence shook me a bit."

"It was fine for me. The turbulence was quite scary though."

He smiled, "I'm glad I'm not the only one," Brian noticed my bag, "Hey we have the same bag!"

I looked at my bag and then at his, "Oh yeah, I guess we have good taste."

The two of us laughed.

I was next in line for my room. The lady smiled and greeted me. I gave her my credentials and she began typing. She then confirmed my identity and handed me back my stuff, "So Mr. Flynn, your room is 508 with two beds."

"Two beds?" I could've sworn they were putting us in separate rooms. Then again it would be cheaper for the company to just pay for us to bunk together. I just wish I didn't have any of the coworkers I hated.

"That's fine. It's only for a few days."

She handed me the keys and I turned to Brian, "See you around Brian!"

He simply waved and walked up to the counter.

I entered the elevator and took it to the fifth floor. The shiny metal doors opened and I stepped into the hallway. I walked down the hallway and stood before room 508. Nervousness swarmed my body as there was a possibility that my bunkmate was already inside. I put the keycard in the little slot and waited for the light to turn from red to green. When it turned green, I heard the door unlock and I turned the handle. A sigh of relief came from me as the room was empty. Which meant, no one else had checked into the room yet.

I entered the room and closed the door behind me. The room looked like every other hotel room. The two beds were well made and there was a TV against the wall across from them. The window of the room was actually a glass sliding door that lead to a balcony. Which I knew would have a good view of Los Angeles.

I went to the bathroom and placed my bag on the small table inside. I unzipped my bag and brought out my floss and flossed for a bit. The idea of taking a shower came to mind but I figured I would just take one in the morning. When I was done, I tossed the floss in the trash and replaced my shoes with my flip-flops.

Next, I went to the balcony and looked outside. The beautiful Los Angeles looked gorgeous when the sunset. The city looked so alive. I took a deep breath and enjoyed the cool breeze. Los Angeles was far less quiet than New York and a lot less dense. I looked around and was able to see the Hollywood sign and even the beautiful green mountains that surrounded it.

My gazing came to an end when I heard the door to the room open. It had to be my roommate. I gulped as I walked through the glass doors. I pushed the curtain aside and saw a surprise.

"Brian!" I said walking back into the room.

He smiled, "Hey, Allen!" He placed his bag next to the door and said, "Looks like we're bunking together the next couple of days. I hope that's okay with you."

"Of course."

"Is it cool if I get the bed next to the bathroom? I go to the bathroom a lot at night."

I laughed, "Sure, that's fine with me."

"This is great actually. I've been wanting to talk to you."

"Oh?" I sat on the bed wondering what he meant by that.

"Yeah, one of the girls told me you're a big reader. So am I."

"Oh! Yeah, I do love to read."

"Me too. We'll talk about books in a bit. But first, I need a shower. I was sitting next to Rufus on the plane.

I grimaced, Rufus was a large guy who constantly slept and sweated. "Yeah, that's probably for the best. He probably rested his head on your shoulder."

Brian nodded.

"Enjoy your shower," I said.

While Brian showered, I watched television. I couldn't believe he wanted to talk to me. Especially about books. Not many people are my job read. Some often teased me for having a book out on my breaks. It seemed that maybe Brian was in the same boat. However, he had his good looks and athletic frame to overlook his love for books. But it was nice to have something in common.

The episode of the show I was watching ended. Brian stepped out of the bathroom still wet with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Hey, a funny thing happened," he said.

I gazed at his wet upper body for a moment before looking up at him, "What happened?

He placed his hand on his towel and began to undo it. I panicked thinking he was about to show me his cock. But when he opened the towel, he wasn't naked. He had on underwear. My underwear!

My eyes widened, "Are those..."

"Yeah, I put them on without realizing it. Your bag is in the restroom by the way," he laughed.

They looked absolutely amazing on him. They were red 2(x)ist briefs with a black waistband with the brand's name just below his belly button. His package was well snugged into the underwear. It looked like an avocado was in there. He closed the towel and tied it back around his waist.

"Sorry about that," he said.

"That's fine. They look better on you than they do me."

Brian's cheeks filled red for a moment before going back to his tan color, "Thanks. I haven't worn this type of underwear in a while."

"I mean with your hot bod they look really good. You should keep them on."

His face went red again and he closed his towel. Brian shook his head and walked around the bed to his bag. "I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable," I said trying to make him feel better.

Brian sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me, "No, you're fine. It's just I'm not used to the compliments. I haven't been in underwear in front of someone in a long time."

"Oh? How long ago was your last time?"

Brian gulped, "Actually, I'm lying. It's been never. I've never been naked in front of someone before."

"Wait, are you telling me you're a virgin?"

He slowly nodded.

"But you're like hot as fuck and have a chiseled body, how is that possible?"

Brian clicked his cheek, "Well, before I worked at the company I was overweight. I got tired of being a virgin so I worked out a lot until I got this physic. Unfortunately, even though I had this fit body, I lacked skills with women."

"I see. Hot body but no flirting skills. Gotcha."

Brian smiled, "I did appreciate the compliments though."

"I mean they were genuine. Your package looks so appetizing in those briefs.

Brian blushed once again and so did I, "I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have said that."

He scratched the back of his head, "It's fine. I like it."

There was silence. I couldn't believe Brian was a virgin or that he was overweight before. It made me wonder how overweight he was. But it didn't matter he was hot and sexy now just lacked the confidence to talk to women. I also couldn't believe that he was sitting in my underwear. He looked so hot. I wanted to pleasure him so much right now.

"Hey Brian," I said breaking the silence in the room.

"What's up, Allen?"

"Could you show me the briefs again?"

Brian went nervous. But said, "Sure."

Brian rose from the bed and untied the towel. Once again my eyes gazed at the avocado-shaped bulge in his pants. The urge to reach out and touch it came to me. But I was scared that I would startle him.

The sight alone sent blood flowing to my pelvis and Brian took notice right away. He laughed and pointed at my groin and said, "I see you like the show."

I glanced at my groin and saw a tent in my sweat shorts and quickly closed my legs. I was now the one who was embarrassed. Brain smiled and said, "It's fine. Everyone gets hard. I get hard every time Suzy walks past me."

Suzy was our 30-year-old Supervisor who always wore skinny clothing and wore too much perfume. Half of the men would drool over her. But she was engaged to a lawyer.

"Sorry. You just look so good in those briefs. I wanna touch it."

"Go ahead," Brian said.

My eyes widened. "For reals?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

I stared at the bulge and noticed that his member had grown slightly. He was aroused. I turned on the bed and sat at the edge. I was now inches away from his groin. My right hand came to his bulge and slowly I rubbed it. The touch caused Brian to jerk. No one had ever touched him down here. I had a virgin in front of me.

As I rubbed his bulge his erection grew inside the underwear. The cock pressed against the tight underwear and the tip of his cock stuck out from the top of the waistband. I brought my hands to the waistband and stared up at him. Brian said nothing as my fingers dug under the band and peeled open the underwear. I saw Brian shake as his cock slowly sprung out before me.

Brian's cock hung out before me erect. It was seven inches long with the girth of a banana. His foreskin covered the majority of the head of his cock. Brian was still nervous but that didn't stop me from wrapping my hand around the shaft. Slowly, I peeled back the foreskin to reveal the purplish-colored tip. It was covered in precum. Gently, I moved my hand back and forth, stroking his cock. Brian let out slight moans and still was nervous.

My eyes were glued to his as I pleasured his manhood. I wanted to go to the next step but I was scared I was already taking it too far. But I decided to do it anyways. I brought my mouth an inch from the tip and parted my lips. My tongue left my mouth and made contact with the tip and slowly licked the tip. This caused Brian to let out a moan and say, "Oh God, that feels good."

This gave me further access to his cock. I brought the tip of his cock into my mouth and closed my lips on it. Slowly, I moved my head back and forth, taking more of his cock each time I moved forward. Brian shook as I swallowed more of his cock. "Oh my God," was all he said.

My tongue licked the tip of his cock while my lips were tight around the shaft. More moans came from Brian. He had completely succumbed to me. There were no more chances to back out. My hands caressed his sculpted body. First I started with his thighs then I moved them up and around his waist. I pulled down the briefs to expose his hairy ass cheeks. I took each cheek into my hand and groped them. They felt so good in my hands. I never wanted to let go. But I needed to. My hands slid up his thin waist as I swallowed more of his cock. The cock entered my throat and remained there ensconced. I gagged causing the walls of my throat to enclose his cock. This cause Brian to jerk once again and moan.

The cock left my throat and then my mouth. I used my right hand to stroke the saliva-covered cock. My eyes once again stared up at Brian. His face was full of awe. I smiled and brought the cock back into my mouth. This time used my right hand to stroke the base of the shaft to follow the movements of my cock sucking. I fell into a rhythm that cause Brian to moan more frequently.

"Allen, I'm going to cum," he managed to blurt out. I ignored his comment and continued to suck him off. I wanted his yummy load inside my mouth.

Brian tried to repeat himself but couldn't. It was clear he wasn't aware that I liked it when a man came into my mouth. He bent over slightly and stiffed. I heard a drawn-out moan as the first shot of cum flew into my mouth. I slowed the stroking as the rest of it came. Grunting, Brian filled my mouth with his gooey load.

I squeeze his cock to bring out the last bead of cum. I licked it off and swallowed the hefty load. I sat back on the bed and stared up at the weakened Brian. He sat down on the bed satisfied. "Holy shit, that was amazing."

I couldn't resist smiling. It was some of my best work. "You're welcome. Thank you for letting me give you your first blowjob."

He was out of breath, "Sorry, for cumming in your mouth."

I smiled, "You're fine. I love swallowing a man's load. And yours was a hefty one too. But I have to ask, why did you let me suck you? I thought you liked women."

"The heat of the moment. I was nervous to be honest. Like I said I never had a blowjob. But when you started sucking me I just got lost in the pleasure. You were so good. I had to hold myself from coming a few times."

"Well, I'm glad I was able to give you your first blowjob and make it a memorable one."

I couldn't believe that Brian was a virgin. This whole time I thought he was sleeping with women left and right. He had such an attractive body but I guess his lack of flirtation really hurt him. It made me wonder if he would be interested in taking it further.

I broke away from my thoughts and turned to Brian. He was on his back on the bed with his eyes closed. I nudged him, "You asleep?"

Brian snapped his eyes open and rubbed them, "I guess the jet lag got to me. Plus after I cum I get very sleepy. Which is why I usually jerk off before sleep."

I said nothing and let him fall asleep. I didn't even care that he was asleep on my bed. All I did was put the rest of his body on the bed and climbed into his bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

The following morning, I woke up to an empty room. Brian was gone. I wondered if he had any regret about last night. I stretched and yawned then jumped in the shower. When I was fully dressed I headed to the event.

As I drove to the event, I went over the previous night's events. I couldn't believe that he had let me do that. I worried though that he might avoid me today. It reminded me of a time back in high school when I sucked off a football player. For a week he avoided me. He was in full-on regret. He eventually got over it. But I worked with Brian. I didn't want him to tell anyone either.

I parked the rental car in the parking lot and went inside the Los Angeles Convention Center. The building was large and I couldn't believe the company had forced us to come to this place. But it was for everyone who worked in our field, it was for "our benefit" they said during the long boring meeting that told us about the event.

The large room was filled with people, all in suits. All from different companies. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Hey, there Allen."

I turned and saw it was Suzy, "Hey, Suzy. What's going on?"

She smiled, "A bit overwhelming, huh?" she laughed.

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting this many people."

"Walk with me, I don't like moving through this sea of people alone. A girl can get lost."

Suzy wrapped her arm around my arm and together we walked through the sea of people. As we walked from booth to booth we talked. Suzy and I were friends and she knew I was gay. And she knew I had a crush on Brian. She'd often tease me about him. But she was always nice to me.

"So, who's your bunkmate?" she asked.

"Brian."

Her eyes widened and she turned to me in shock, "Wow, lucky you."

The way she said sounded like it was genuine. Like if she acted it in front of a mirror. Suspicion came to me. Did she arrange this?

I leaned into her ear and said, "Suzy, did you have something to do with this?"

She grinned, "Of course, not."

"You're my boss, you have the power to do so."

She laughed, "No, we put everyone's names in a hat and picked out two and coincidentally both you and Brian's names came out together."

I lowered my eyes into a glare, "You did huh?"

She said nothing and winked.

I couldn't believe she arranged this. It was definitely unethical but then again sleeping with your coworker was also unethical. It did bring me joy that she arranged it. But I didn't think she think something would actually happen.

The two of us stepped outside to a balcony that looked over the busy streets of Los Angeles. The sounds of cars and sirens filled my ears. The roar of a jet airplane flew over us. Honking, cursing, people yelling reminding me of New York. But on a smaller scale.

"So, how is Brian as a roommate?" she said.

"If you're wondering if we had sex, I probably shouldn't tell you."

Her face was in shock, "I wasn't expecting you to, but did you guys do something?"

A grin naturally grew on my face. Suzy slapped my shoulder playfully.

"Allen, we're on a work trip. Sex is frowned upon in the department."

"Sorry, I couldn't resist. It just happened. It was in the heat of the moment."

She raised her eyebrows, "Wow, Allen you work quick."

I leaned in and said, "Can you keep a secret?"

"Of course, I am not going to tell anyone about this. We've been friends for years. Heck, I get heckled by Steveson because he claims I keep showing favoritism to you."

"Well, you do," I confirmed.

"You're not supposed to admit it, Allen!"

I smiled and said, "A different secret. Brian is a virgin."

"I already knew that. It was a feeling. I don't take it against him though. Guys often rush into sex and make mistakes."

"You know everything huh?" I said jokingly.

"I'm a supervisor, Allen. I have to know things about my employees. Sometimes I do learn some private things. But I do my best to sort the information," she licked her lips and said, "So what did you guys do if you don't mind me asking?"

"Just a blowjob. But I don't know if he'll avoid me today. You know how some straight guys act after gay sex."

She smiled, "I honestly wouldn't know, but I guess it's regret."

I nodded.

"You'll find out later. In the meantime, let's go back inside. An event I ordered everyone to attend starts soon."

I entered the auditorium and saw it was full of employees. After a quick look, I found an empty chair at the back of the room. I sat on it and looked forward.

The crowd clapped as one of the presenters came on stage. Someone sat next to me and I turned to see who it was. It was Brian. He smiled at me and said, "Hey, Allen."

I smiled back. He wasn't ignoring me. It made me happy. He had on black dress pants with a charcoal gray dress shirt. He had a few bags with him. I turned to him and whispered, "I figured you would be ignoring me all day."

Confusion was on his face, "Why would I ignore you?"

I shook my hand, "Nevermind, let's just enjoy the presentation."

"You mean the snoozefest?" he said laughing.

The lights dimmed and the presenter began to talk.

After the presentation, Brian left me. I wasn't sure why or where to but I didn't take it personally. Instead, I walked around the convention.

By the end of the first day, I had left the convention with bags of stuff for work. From fancy pens to steno pads, paperclips, and other office supplies. I even won a fancy stapler that was made of stone. I had supplies for the rest of the fiscal year.

But alas, I was tired and I wanted to go back to the hotel and put my feet up. Which is what I did. The door of the hotel room opened and saw that no one was there. Brian must've been still out. Or avoiding me.

I ignored the last thought and went into the room. The door slammed shut as I unbuttoned my dress shirt. I removed my shoes and tossed them on the floor. The shirt came out off next. I removed my belt and climbed into bed. I lay there in just my dress pants and undershirt. I reached for the remote for the TV and began to watch the news.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers
12