All Comments on 'Bright Arrow Ch. 04'

by dagan732

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Contest4JenContest4Jenalmost 13 years ago
Cure Now!

Major Cliffhanger! I can't believe you left it like that! Pike cannot die! I refuse to allow it! need new chapter fast! Cheers :D

alexandra36alexandra36almost 13 years ago
I suspected.....

this was going to happen. It usually takes a love one getting sick to inspire a cure of some kind. I hope Pike will be ok though coz too many people died already so no need to kill him too. I'm with Contest, I refused to believe that he'll die but you know what? That last compound thingie N-7 (I think) will be the beginning of the cure, isn't it? :) I hope so anyway.

Dang, this is great stuff!! I can't wait to read the rest!! Cheers!! (:

feelinromanticfeelinromanticalmost 13 years ago
heart wrenching

this story just gets better and better. What a cliff hanger! Thanks for sharing :)

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Oh, oh, oh...

Please don't let Pike die! Jeez, what a wonderful story. Waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter!

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929almost 13 years ago
Poor Kevin

Already stressed out and at his wit's end & now having to deal with Pike getting the disease. My faith is with Anne. Kevin will get Pike through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bubble buster...

I, like everyone else, am completely enthralled with your fascinating work. It keeps me on the edge of my seat. I was hoping against hope that Pike wouldn't get infected, but alas, my wish wasn't granted. :(

That being said, I think this chapter was a bit rushed. Not that I am complaining because I devour these as soon as you post. However, there were a number of glaring errors that had me cringing by the end of this chapter because it distracted and detracted from your otherwise absolutely wonderful body of work, especially when I had to "decipher" what you really meant.

AsymbiiAsymbiialmost 13 years ago
Okay!!!!

I am going to give you the words of my high priestess when she sees that I can do something and I am slowing up progress..."Get on it."

I loved it and can't wait until you submit the other chapter.

Blessed

afrodita79afrodita79almost 13 years ago
WOW!!!!!

I´m on the eage... love this chapter... hope Pike does not die pleseasssss... post the next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really??

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!! If pike dies Im going to cry!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Maaan

As I was reading the first page I was thinking "I hope Pike doesn't get it" and once I got to the end of that page, I was sure it was going to be ok....then I started reading the second page and I was like "Oh no" lol please post soon and please don't let Pike die!!!! Please!

purple_rosepurple_rosealmost 13 years ago

Please update soon this is so good I honestly can't wait!!!!

NikkiflNikkiflalmost 13 years ago
Hi

Ok this story rocks but I will find a way to hurt u if pike dies. So please I'm begging you DON'T let him die

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what the hell.....

You can soooooo not leave it like this.... OMG ~ what a cliff hanger. I need another chapter soon! Hopefully with a VERY happy ending. Come on ~ bring it.. PUHleease! :o)

SVBLIXSVBLIXalmost 13 years ago
Oh God No!!!!

I love this story and the way everything is going but I swear by all that is holy if you let pike die I will hunt you down and hurt you! ;) Lol but really please post more soon and give them a happy ending. Pleeeeeaaase!

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDrualmost 13 years ago
Bravo!

As usual you've managed to enthrall with this story. Somehow you're twisting "Hot Zone" up with "And the Band Played On" while throwing a little futurism all your own in there but it still works for me... I think it's the little details. You do them so nicely. Kind of like seasoning. So piquant. While the obvious storyline stretches out before us, I have hope that you'll find a way to veer off and offer us something more, something not quite so predictable. Excellent job, Dag. Truly fantastic.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

I have to agree whole heartedly with SVB Pike can not die or there will be me too but great just great story don't stop and don't take too long....

GoddessonHerKneesGoddessonHerKneesover 12 years ago
Great

This is a great story. I felt like I was running as I read. You really convey the frenzied pace they are working in.

Loved it. Keep the coming.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
Oh my goodness, no, no, no, no !!

I feel my gut twisting and my heart pounding ... I'm no good at this type of situation. Poor Kevin and poor Pike - it's so hard on them !! And Kevin feels so responsible !!

And of course all those poor people - but there is this emotional tie to our two guys.

I do hope they find a vaccine asap !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oh no no pike

youre going to make me mad and sad!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous