All Comments on 'Bright Arrow Ch. 05'

by dagan732

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
afrodita79afrodita79almost 13 years ago
WOW WHATA RIDE

love the story so much and the end was perfect... can wait to read your next story...

alexandra36alexandra36almost 13 years ago
Thank you

for the lovely ending. I loved it! I was really worried there for a minute and experienced tachycardia while reading it.

I enjoyed reading your stories and I can't wait to read more. Cheers! (:

Contest4JenContest4Jenalmost 13 years ago
*sigh..grin*

Beautiful ending. I almost died for a second when I thought Pike was dead, but i'm glad you made a happily ever after story! Cheers :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lovely Lovely Lovely =)

Who doesn't love a happily ever after? I sure do =) So, thankyou! Thankyou for writing such a lovely story, creating such dynamic characters, taking the time to not rush through all the good bits, for having such a wonderful writing style and most of all for the happily ever after. Can't wait to read everything you dream up in the (hopefully not too distant) future =)

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Whew...

LOL... boy that was hair raising!!! I have loved this story for the start! Very cool idea. Can't wait to see what you have next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

What a great story. The ending was so sweet! I think you did such a great job giving a sense of realism with your medical knowlege without making it boring. Overall, a great read. I really look forward to more of your work. Why did I think Kevin's parents died of HLF? Anyway, I really enjoyed it and the ending made me laugh with the 'it won't be me'. It was sweet to see them married with a little guy. I think you showed why it is important to tell people that you love them b/c you never know what can happen.

julrijulrialmost 13 years ago
what a ride!

Jeesh!!!! You had me all over the place with this one! I'm so glad it ended well, as i was going to put my whole foot up this pc's circuits had Pike died! as is i think im going to need a new mouse! i squeezed this one to death. I'm happy you had the dogs taken care of as I wondered about that. See your a great writer not one detail left out...I was inside this story the whole time, it was so real! You so took me there. It had it all from the awwwh moments to great sex (umm Pike was such a catch, lord have mercy,I almost needed some smelling saltz when you described him ), sci-fi, medicine, and plenty of love and humor... Now that its over I will re-read it to enjoy it all over again and catch the wording i missed when i wasn't breathing.... thank you so much for a wonderful story. It was a pleasure finding you here. Kudos.

ps. I think im going to go jogging now and wait and almost faint at the side of the road for my own Pike!

mochakinkmochakinkalmost 13 years ago
Whew!!

Give a girl a heart attack, why don't you! I was on the edge of my seat, feeling that same adrenaline rush that you get from watching a good action flick. I'm so glad Pike didn't die. I can't wait to read more from you.

MiaeverMiaeveralmost 13 years ago
Ending??

Is this th end of the series or is there more?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good God!

I've read all your stories, and I have yet to be disappointed.

I'm sure I was a sight to behold, huddled over my phone reading as if the whole world depended on it. Having studied some medicine in college, I was surprised to find myself stimulated intellectually as well as... yeah. Pleasantly surprised indeed.

This story was beautiful, dramatic in the best kind of way. I look forward to even more :3

I'm going to have to create an account here.

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago
Fantastic~

WOW! I just couldn't stop reading till the end. Heart palpitating and all! Loved how you created the atmosphere...you could just feel it! THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Thanks for an absolutely lovely story

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 10 years ago
Loved this.

Anticipation and suspense add love and a couple dogs you have the perfect story.

Thank you.

musicfreakmusicfreakover 9 years ago
Really great read

This was an absolute joy to read. Other than the really nice love story you had, I liked the premise and content of the story too. Either you did a lot of research into the medical/pharmaceutical research world, or you have a background in science. I'm gravitating towards the latter though because you do need at least some technical know how to write like that. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful finish

your happy ending matches your story title,

letsquirtletsquirtover 3 years ago
Love this story

Dagan- I really love this story. I don't know how many times tears came to my eyes, or how many times I smiled or laughed. You are an excellent writer.

Thank you so very much.

Greg

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 2 years ago

I have new appreciation for Dr Fauci, not that that ever lacked! Who knew this could turn into reality. Beautiful story! Excellent writing! I plan to read every one of your stories.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Reading this in May 2022, with COVID-19 still gripping the world, is a surreal experience. Epically well written. I’m going to take away all the hope that’s in here like an HIV vaccine and the sweet love of these two men. A pleasure to read.

cmiextracmiextraover 1 year ago

I so appreciate that written word porn, such as this sweet story, like rom-coms, almost always guarantee a happy ending.

This reminds me how ridiculous the the idea is that COVID-19 is a hoax or plot or similar. Decades ago this sort of pandemic was predicted. Good science is real!

Anyone else remember The Andromeda Strain book/film from **1969**?!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous