Bright Lights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turn, look at her in the eye and not only place the light yellow one I had in hand but take another light purple in color and place it in the basket. Taking a different colored one that's bright red off the rack I slowly drop it in almost defiantly in with the rest of the items also.

"My dear, it's not only about what things you like... It's what the other person likes also..." Seeing her go beat red, I see her look down; totally defeated I decide to put this game into overdrive. Having placed the red one in the basket, I take another black lace sheer push up bra and move in behind her.

With her head still looking down, I see her start to grow goose bumps on her shoulders and arms once more. I lightly grasp her right forearm bringing it up over behind her head and place a strap around it seeing her right breast sway a little from the movement. Placing her arm back on the basket I whisper "Gooood, very goood" in a calm and soothing voice and say "Now the other one", seeing her change arms to hold the basket she proceeds as asked. Lifting as directed I reach out slightly bumping into her large left mound while reaching for the bra, I hear her take in a slight breath. Now, taking her forearm and direct it into the appropriate loop, I fasten it in the back whispering "Now, doesn't that feel better my sweet lovely Francine??" Adjusting all the necessary straps in the back, I go to the front of her placing her hand back on the basket once more.

"Mmmmmm, now that looks lovely!" I say stepping to the front her while looking at her new look.

Seeing her redder than ever, I adjust her large mounds to fit comfortably in their new found home. Having closed her eyes to let me do the adjustments, I decide to play a little with them. Pulling the material here and there to better accommodate these large intruders into their rightful place, I take her left nipple pulling down the material saying "Sorry, it's just to lift them up more".

Having a deep breath swell her chest even more, I proceed to manipulate it expertly between my fingers for a few seconds more, wondering what sensations she's experiencing right now.

Letting it go into the desired spot, I proceed with her right one. Taking the nipple ever so gently with my left hand, I decide to get even bolder. Lifting the breast ever so by the piece of savory piece flesh I have in my grasp, I snake three fingers under it. Having her gasp lightly, I decide that I've taken it a little too far, so before I lose the game I slowly back off. I remove my fingers placing the flesh in it's place, lift up the material on both sides in place and nod.

Seeing her whole body red, I say, "There, now that's the look you'll want to give!" hoping this calms her nerves. Opening her eyes once again and once again take in a normal breath, I let my own excitement settle down.

"This is a push up bra." Seeing her unsure of what to say with her breasts almost spilling out of their confined space she opens her mouth. Deciding that whatever is going to come out of her mouth isn't going to be good for my cause I decide to cut her off.

"If you don't like the color we can always try another a lighter color..." I say innocently turning a little towards the rack.

Reaching for another lighter colored one I hear her stutter "N-NO, this one is fine. It's g-good, don't worry. I like black..." with a slight smile forming on her lips. "Although it seems a little tight..." once again giving some unwanted input.

Deciding to put her more on the spot, I grab a light blue sheer push up one of the same size and place it in the basket.

I smile and tell her "Don't worry, I'm a professionnal!" Knowing full well that I've taken the bras slightly smaller than supposed to, but instead the recommended by me size. Giving her another toothy smile, I direct her attention to the next section, the panties. While looking at some of the more tame pieces, I retake the initiative by handing her some of the more risqué look to look at and maybe try on.

Looking over the thongs with some approving sounds, I look at some lace panties quickly jump entirely over the more modest section. Continuing on with the see through lace sheer section with a final sound of approval I wait. Seeing my willing accomplice, I look her over looking at what I handed her, naked from the waist up with her fantastic large perky breasts with nipples as fog lights she's holding up a basket with her beige knee high skirt. Looking vulnerable there, wonder what she's sporting on underneath, I take three or four thongs all in different shades of colors but all sheer now and tell to try these on back in changing area.

Seeing her relieved she quickly agrees and heads there without a second thought. Walking behind her I see her nice full hips sway back and forth in a hypnotic movement I follow her entranced by her movements. Already stopping, I look up having arrived at our destination too soon for my taste.

Saying how lovely she is her man is a lucky fellow having such a woman grace their house, she should try some other things as I hand other accessories to her. Not knowing her taste I picked up a few items along the way like ankle bracelets and other small plastic trinkets to accentuate her great curvy legs. I show her a matching black bottom part to her top and tell her to try it on.

Having her reluctantly agree, she finally puts the basket on the chair with the things there. Seeing that she wasn't sure of what to do next, I coax her into trying this one handing over the black bottoms. She nods, looks up seeing I wasn't going to leave she shyly grabs the side zipper and tugs it down. As I thought, I bland pair of white panties with a full back seeing the end of them stick out up behind her.

Softly urging her on with compliments of how great she'll look and feel with these on, I wait to see her hidden prize come out in view. Seeing her let the skirt slip and fall off to the floor, I see her pause once again. Thinking to myself god she's slow, I once again pick up the slack by saying, "They'll get some getting used to but once that's done they look great!" Having her faith replenished I see her quickly take off her pair, looks down while stepping sideways to conceal herself placing a hand on her private area extending her right hand out.

Wondering what she'll do, I barely place it on the tip of her fingers. Francine slightly jumps letting more of the material slip through her fingers and unfortunately drops to the floor. Seeing her quickly open her eyes, I see her scan the floor and before I can move for it she has it in hand with cat like reflexes already and is placing it around her legs hiking it up.

Astonished by this, I smile to myself thinking little kitty is fast when she wants to be.

Since we're the only two left in the place, I tell her she can try them on and go over to the large mirror outside of the dressing area instead to get a better view of herself. Seeing her agree faster than before is see her walk out of the stall, take a look around to be sure then I see her continue on to the full length mirror.

Following her over, not normally used to see someone model for me my own articles of clothing in such a manner, I bring her over to the front and tell her to spin around. Discreetly looking at her fabulous curves, I tell her to strike some casual poses for her to have a good idea of the items on her. Looking at herself from her left side, then the right I can see how she likes the look of them and show her another pair from her basket I picked up before leaving the stall.

Insisting that she'll love them I run back and get the basket with all of my selection handing out various colors. Starting from the more elegant then working my way to the more slutty provocative ones I pass them over. Giggling she hands them back saying that she couldn't wear such items. I tell her, "Look it's for your husband right?? Maybe you have to let yourself go. Imagine his face when he sees that he's married to the beautiful woman of his dreams!"

Urging her to let herself be more adventurous and saying at how excited her husband will be, she succumbs to my pleading. I tell her to walk around in the garment, to let the feeling of them sink into her being. Let them become part of her and get the sensation of them. I hear her ask for a pair of modest earrings, upon hearing this I dart to a nearby stand and say that if she's going to go, go in style. I arrive over to the earring stand, go straight for the more provocative selection and pick up a pair and leave. Rejoining my newfound mannequin I hand her the biggest pair of gold like hoop earrings I could find on the rack giving her a little wink.

After a few moments to let her slip on the slutty earrings, I decide to encourage her to walk around pretending that she herself is a high-class runway model while telling her to watch how she does it. Walking over to radio, I fumble to find a suitable music station to suit the mood while I start to gently sway to the music. Knowing that where I'm standing hidden by a pillar I scream out "Let the show begin!" As I start I give my 'audience' the sideways glance, give them the pouty lips look, the blown kiss routine I see it's having a effect on the customer I decide to up the stakes. Sway my hips little further as well as gently touch myself here and there. For a grand finale I bend swiftly at the waist giving the shocked audience a view of my full backside knowing full well my skirt had risen up giving a view of my lace panties. I hear clapping, slightly blushing and covering my face more for effect than anything else I say thanks and say she went with the music and didn't think it was really good. Knowing that she had practice being a stripper in her more delinquent days, I wonder how Francine is going to compare. I step out from my confined space but still behind a shelf and a pillar I say for her to try it, it feels great.

Seeing my brown haired beauty bare feet, I tell her to wait a second and head for the shoe department. Looking for special pair that I found particularly appealing, one that could have a small lock placed on them. I take a pair after checking and getting a size six, too small for her, of four inch shinny black knee high latex ones. Running back, then slowing to a normal speed a few feet away from her wiping away my huge grin and replace it with a more casual smile I hand over the pair. Seeing her face go pale with the items in hand I kneel down to take her left leg and start to place her new four-inch black shoes on. Hearing her say "Oh my, god!" Letting out a laugh I continue placing it on. Once done I let her leg slide down, her other leg has the full weight on it bending her other one at the knee.

I quickly tell her to shift her weight saying "Don't wooorry, this is his fantasy. So stand up properly so I can place the other one. And be proud!" With this she has a light pink come over her face one again and I can see her grow a few inches as I was looking slightly down on her before. Now she's the one looking down on me lifting her leg with a giggle. Wanting to keep up this momentum I take her leg and take my time putting this one on. "You have to undo them here then place your foot in it, then buckle it again." Letting her leg down I can clearly see she's now a good three inches taller than me now, I knew I had her.

"Stand straight, don't slouch, hands to the sides, chest out and smile." Seeing her do my every whim brought some tingling between my own thighs. So caught up in the moment, I glance down and see her having the same problem except she was rubbing her thighs together ever so slightly. Raising an eyebrow I raise my gaze upwards. Having her two large breasts almost standing at attention, her darker pink nipples sticking out with two large light pink aureoles surrounding them with her two flag like poles in the middle, I smile.

"You look radiant!!" Seeing her take the comment with great enthusiasm, trying to stand taller and prouder by flexing her legs I continue on with my show.

"Ok Marilyn, time to strut your stuff!! Be all you can be!" I say in a loud voice while gently nudging her back to her stage out in the open space of my store.

Turning around I walk a few feet and see her starting to walk back towards me, I raise my hand and say to do it there because she'll feel more at ease in her new shoes with the open area knowing full well she'll have nothing to hide behind. Seeing her slowly start to rock her hips back and forth feeling a little out of place. Almost losing her balance a few times I tell her "You're doing great! Just walk around to get the feel of them!"

Thinking that I've seen better moves on a corpse urge her on and to let herself go. Feeling the attention she'd been seeking I see her get a little bolder and touches herself. Seeing that my customer is getting into it I start to applaud and press her on.

After a few minutes of this, I suggest that she try a black leather suit that I had the store order a few of. Being full body suits with large two holes to let the breasts slip out, another for the crotch area and a larger gap to keep the entire back exposed with the entire rear end open. I had wanted to see someone in one of these for a while, but having no customer daring enough, I kept them mostly for show since they weren't big sellers here anyways.

Having only 5 different sizes I chose one that's a size to small for her full hips and rush back. I head over to the radio and lower the volume and hand it to her. Not wanting for her to have time to back out of it, I decide to assist her putting it on. I tell her to take off the bra and thong since the're of no use. Once totally naked I look her over, her body now covered with goose bumps, she looks ravishing. Round hips, large breasts, curvy legs, nice long light brownish hair, I can't imagine who wouldn't go for someone like this. Little dazed, I continue pulling at the buckles free as fast as I can and slip the platforms off.

Grabbing a nearby corset, I eventually manage after a few tugs and pullsto get it snuggly on her. She says it feels a little tight but I counter saying it's because of the new material and to give it time to stretch a little. With her breasts proudly on display, her large round hips and her buttocks cheeks exposed with the back leather over his hips, she looks absolutely spectacular. Suggesting for her to walk around in the open space to get a feel for the outfit, I see my customer prancing around much like before.

After a moment of this, I get tired of it and tell her that she really move around it in it now to see if she can feel comfortable in it. Walking over to the radio I turn the volume up louder than before and start to scream as if I were a juvenile seeing a star. Making her feel back in the limelight, Francine again starts to sway like before. With the 'audience' pleading her to go on she once again starts to dance. Twisting, turning, swaying to the music she shakes her hips, she was moving as if she was born to do this. I hand her a neon color pink boa which she wraps around her neck.

Seeing her shake and move her hips for all that she's worth, having me as her attentive crowd chant her on. With the added incentive I see her drop to her knees and starts mimicking a large lustful black panther slowly crawling around in a small circle all the while making exaggerated movements to move her luscious hips. She stops slipping her legs under her, leaving her love box exposed having wrapped the boa around her. I see her lick the back of her hand as if she was an incredibly sexy feline in heat. Seeing her lick her left hand then starts sucking on her fingers, then she slowly eases her right hand between her thighs. With her left hand she lifts her left breast to her lips, I tell her to do it slower and to bite on her nipple. I see her do it all the while fingering herself for me, her crowd.

I direct her to lie back and do it, knowing that this way her face is more visible. Not wanting for her stardom feeling to leave I decide once again to scream something out "OH MY GOD! IT'S MARILYN MONROE!!" to keep her going. Seeing her neck and the top of her chest change color I decide to pursue this, "Oh my, I wonder what she uses for skin cream?" saying that in a lower voice. "My god, she's sexy!" I shout at the top of my lungs.

Giving other compliments ranging how radiant she is, what perky breasts she has, lovely facial features, beautiful curves and nice round buttocks, I tell her to continue and once again continue to cheer her on. First I see her pull down the right side of the suit snaking her arm from its tight restraint then ever so slowly the left. Her breasts again in full view I see her grab both lustfully in her hands and pulls the nipples till they're almost a inch long firmly sticking out. With all the added attention they've gotten they're all puffy and engorged and extremely sensitive, I again see her shiver, pure lust going through her body now. Seeing this carnal lust unfold I start to clap with greater interest while having her continue the show, I wonder what wonderful sensations she must be having.

Seeing her dance like a slutty diva, I imagine her surrounded by a horde of handsome rich doctors on some center stage while everyone is in awe of her body she must be feeling the center of attention. Francine's probably thinking 'People are lucky they are to be eyeing such beauty and feline grace like me' with my added comments. It's all increasing to the sensations of my little diva I decides to for it all. Chanting now for her take it off, I see her see her slowly start to raise her legs. Seeing the newfound diva raise her leg as she takes hold of her panties and eases it off in slow suggestive manner. Doing almost the same with her other side but having it rest between her legs on her mound once it's off. I see her grab it in her hands and start to pass it all over her love box having her spread her legs magnificently now. Seeing that the cloth in hand has now turned fully damp from her juices, she brings up a finger to her mouth which she eagerly snakes it in. Having her other hand start to penetrate between her pink folds and stimulate herself even further; her upper body covered in a light sweat with goose bumps, I envy her for the sensations she must be experiencing right now.

At that precise moment the music is stopped to have some publicity on the radio. Opening her tightly shut eyes open, she's suddenly thrown back into the real world. Sitting up she blinks a few times and looks around at the surroundings and starts to blush furiously.

Turning brighter by the second she takes the boa to cover herself as much as possible. Looking to her left she sees me the clerk smiling and clapping.

"Told you that it would be liberating!" was the only thing I could come up with trying to calm the naked doe in front of me.

She stands up and trying to conceal herself with the boa as much as possible I see give off a faint smile and blush even more with that remark.

She grabs the sleeves of the suit and quickly slips into her leather confines. Grabbing her purse, pants, shoes, sweater and coat while taking her shoes in hand I see her head towards the door lost in all her thoughts. Seeing this, I gently grab her wrist. Inquire if she's going to purchase the items pointing to the boa that's now wrapped around her sticking out obscenely in between her reddened breasts. Cursing to herself under her breath I see her go towards the cash register.

Once there she hands me a gold visa card seeing that she's visibly annoyed with herself. I take it in hand and discreetly eye the customer/dancing queen shifting her weight from foot to foot and wonder what to say. By now her face has lost some of the color and decide to be as bold "Well I hope the items will bring some kind of adventure!"