Bright Sky Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long do we have?" Officer Noble asked the other officer.

"Supposed to start in twenty minutes. We need to hustle," Jimmy answered.

"Let's get going then," he said grabbing the young women again and pushing them toward the exit, "We'll finish the paperwork when we get down there."

"Come on, Ms. Olson," the second officer said as he pushed Hazel ahead with them.

Now that they had been convicted, the officers always kept an arm on the criminals as they steered them back through the police precinct. Clara's heart was pounding in her chest and she wished she could speak to her sister, but she didn't dare with the officers right behind them. She needed Lindsay to remind her that this was the plan and to assure her that it would be fun.

Instead, she could only think of being up on the stage completely naked. Everybody was ogling her as she bent over and presented her bare ass to a strange man for a spanking. "How could I let Lindsay convince me this would be fun?" she asked herself.

When they stepped back onto the street, the officers made the women turn to the right and walk down the street. Clara realized that she was going to be taken to the same platform that she had been watching others be punished and the irony wasn't lost on her. She didn't know if this was just comeuppance for enjoying the show that others had put on. Maybe this whole town was immoral. "No," she shook her head, "There's no grand karmic universe. I chose to do this. Lindsay's plan is going to work. This is going to be fun."

She had to convince herself of something. It was definitely going to be fun for Lindsay. She glanced at her sister who still had a little grin on her face as she was pushed toward her punishment. This was also going to be no fun for Hazel. Clara looked at the curvy red head to her left and could see her staring at her feet trying to avoid the eyes of all the passerby.

There were tons of them. The streets seemed fuller than usual. Maybe that this was the time between lunch and dinner so there were more people on the beach and the streets and less in the restaurants, but just as likely Clara was imagining there were more than usual. Lots of guys and ladies were looking at them, knowing where the prisoners were being marched. A few gave them sad faces, but it seemed like even more checked them out and headed toward the platform to watch their punishments.

A few minutes and a couple hundred yards later, the officers turned them into a municipal parking lot and directed down to an empty parking spot marked off by orange cones. "We're just on time. Stay between the lines. We're trusting you to be good prisoners. I promise we'll catch you if you run," Officer Noble warned.

The officer walked toward the wooden bridge that went from the parking lot, over the dunes, and to the beach. Clara assumed they were busy with last minute preparations and was glad to be left alone if only for a couple minutes.

"Are you ok, sis?" Lindsay asked.

"Yeah, it's going to be ok," Clara said, more for her own edification than anybody else. She still couldn't speak openly about the plan with Hazel around. That didn't seem fair to their new acquaintance.

Unfortunately, Lindsay didn't have the same thought, "Yeah, it's going to be fun."

"Fun?" Hazel asked with an astonished look on her face.

"Linz . . ." Clara started.

Lindsay flushed and spluttered as she realized her mistake, "Oh, yeah, um, I don't mean fun. I just mean that, um, maybe . . ."

Clara shook her head, "She didn't mean that. She's just trying to put a happy spin on the situation."

Hazel gave a forced laugh, "Yeah, I guess whatever helps you get through it."

"Yeah, that's what I meant" Lindsay said, "Have you ever streaked? That's fun."

"I mean, yeah, but I don't think that's anything like this."

"Um, yeah," Lindsay agreed, still glowing red.

Clara had to admit that seeing Lindsay struggle did at least distract her from the situation. Lindsay had just seemed so in control of the situation that it made Clara feel bad that she was having second thoughts. It was nice to see her sister embarrassed for this even if she wouldn't be embarrassed later.

Hazel frowned, "I guess there are worse ways to feel than, um, excited about the situation. It's probably easy for you two. People want to see you naked. I'll probably get booed."

Clara's stomach dropped as she remembered how she judged the girl within ten seconds of seeing her. "I haven't seen them boo anybody," she offered.

"Well, I'll probably be the first," Hazel replied.

"Well, your tits are bigger than ours," Lindsay said.

Clara glared, "Linz! Stop. You can't say that. It's not polite!"

Lindsay gave her a wide-eyed look of innocence but, luckily, Hazel didn't seem mad.

"Heh, yeah I guess."

"See?" Lindsay said to Clara, "If that's what you're worried about I'm sure you're somebody's dream."

"Yeah, I'll remember that," Hazel said as the officers interrupted them returning with clipboards.

Hazel's officer, Jimmy, released the three of them from their handcuffs as Officer Noble spoke, "First things first, I need each of you to sign these oaths. They basically ask you to confirm your identity and that you're not drunk or high. May I suggest minor alcohol consumption be ignored. I don't want to take you back to jail to sober up."

Clara took the clipboard from him as he spoke, thinking that that last part probably wasn't the official position. On the clipboard on official looking forms was a statement, "I am Clara Riley, and, under the threat of perjury, I have not taken any substances that could change my mood or cognitive functions."

Putting the memory of her margarita at lunch out of her mind, she signed the oath. It's not like she could feel it four hours later anyway.

When Hazel and Lindsay returned their clipboards, Officer Noble started giving them directions, "In a couple minutes, I'm going to escort you three over that bridge to the beach. When you get there turn right and stand with your backs to the railing closest to the bridge and facing the ocean. There's an X in the middle of the platform marked with duct tape. When we tell you, stand on that X and take off all your clothes."

Hearing it out loud made Clara's stomach drop. She heard Hazel inhale sharply and even Lindsay brushed her hand against Clara's although that might have been from excitement rather than for emotional support.

"Jewelry, unless they're significantly covering, doesn't have to be taken off. We'll let you know if you need to take it off. Basically, we don't care about earrings, nipple rings, or bracelets but we care about chunky necklaces. It's not that complex and I'm sure y'all are fine," the officer explained.

"When you're done disrobing, stand back against the railing and wait for the others to take their turn. You are not allowed to cover yourself in any way. Hands by your side, hands behind your head, hands together on your stomach, or hands at the small of your back," he continued, his hands moving into the allowed positions as he spoke.

He hesitated to look at the girls to make sure they were paying attention. Clara marveled at how well he repeated his script, wondering how many times a day he said it. She guessed a few times daily, at least, even if he shared the responsibilities with other officers. She wondered if whoever made the arrest got to attend the punishment as a "reward."

"After all of you have stripped off, then you'll take turns at the spanking bench," Officer Noble said, "It's straightforward, too. The place to stand is marked with duct tape, too. Stand there and bend over. When you're in position you'll see handles that stick out the side of the bench. Grab them and hold tight. Having something to hold reminds you not to stand up and believe me you do not want to stand up until the spanking is done. We will tie you down if we have to. Having to do that will take more time and it will annoy us which you do not want.

"We will spank you twenty times. It will hurt, but you'll be over it quickly enough after it ends. When you're done go back and stand where you were to wait for the others to finish. It's as easy as that. Are there any question?" he concluded.

There was a moment of silence before Lindsay spoke, "Um, what happens when it's over. Do we have to go back to the station?"

"No, you can get dressed on stage or carry your clothes back here to put them on," the officer answered, "We will give you back your belongings and make you sign for them then you are free to go and can get back to your vacation."

Clara thought that was so strange. Did he really think it would be that easy or that whoever was punished didn't want to get out of town as quickly as possible? However, that was exactly what Lindsay and she were planning to do.

"Any other questions?" the officer asked, giving them a moment to think of anything. "No? Good, now we are going to randomly decide the order," he held a clipboard in front of himself and scribbled something in the corner, "I'm writing a number between one and one hundred. Whoever is closest will go last since that's what winners always choose for some reason. Understand?"

There was more silence as the girls thought through their options. Clara knew there was some strategy to this that some numbers were likely to be closer or further than what he picked, but she couldn't decide if she wanted to be first or last.

"Alright, enough thinking. Hazel pick a number," he ordered.

"Um, twenty-seven," the red head blurted out.

"Lindsay, go," the officer said as he scribbled Hazel's number down.

"Sixty-nine, I guess," Lindsay said.

Clara rolled her eyes and the two officers tried to stifle amused smiles, "Alright sixty-nine for Lindsay. Clara?"

Clara tried and failed to do some quick math to increase the chance of being in the middle but eventually gave out her lucky number. The one she had worn when she won a cross-country race in high school, "Thirty-three."

"Congratulations, you win. The number was thirty-five," Officer Noble said, turning the clipboard around to prove he wasn't cheating. "Lindsay, you're first, then Hazel, and then Clara. That will be the order for both disrobing and the spanking, so that you all can mentally prepare however you think best."

Clara figured that that was probably for the best. There was a reason that winners always picked to go last. It made it easier to push it off. Maybe it would even be easier to watch other people go first and prove it wasn't so bad. "God, I hope it's not so bad," she told herself.

Jimmy handed a piece of cloth to Officer Noble and Clara remembered that, during the punishments she had watched, the spankers had worn masks. A moment later both officers had covered the lower half of their faces with black bandanas like they were wild west bank robbers.

"Let's go," Jimmy said, motioning the three women toward the bridge.

Slowly, they started moving. Lindsay led the way, followed by Clara and then Hazel. Time seemed to slow down. Clara knew what they were about to see: a huge crowd waiting to see them punished. She had been part of that crowd, so she couldn't even judge them. As the bridge rose, arching over the sandy dunes, she started to hear the din of the assembled onlookers. It sounded like there were thousands and she imagined the crowd extending all the way back to the ocean, but she knew that wasn't realistic. It might even be vain, she told herself, that she imagined that she would get the biggest turnout of the weekend.

Her nerves were getting to her again like they did in the courtroom. She knew she'd agreed to Lindsay's plan and she had understood her sister's argument, but right now she wasn't that confident. She just wanted to get through this ordeal and then hide in her hotel room. If Lindsay found herself a guy, then that was good for her, but she couldn't imagine trying to find a hookup.

After what felt like minutes, but was probably ten seconds, Clara could see the platform and the crowd that surrounded it on three sides. She struggled to estimate the size. Was it one hundred? Was it five hundred? She wasn't about to take the time to count. Behind them there was a hundred feet of white sand and then the bright blue water of the ocean.

Instead, she examined the stage in front of her. Clara estimated it was about fifteen feet by fifteen, perhaps a little longer length wise than width and made of wooden slats like the deck in her parent's backyard. The platform stood maybe four feet off the beach so that it was about chest height for the crowd. Like the guards, said there was a big gray X made of duct tape that was front and center of the stage where they would strip. Slightly further back from the front of the stage and slightly left of center there was a wooden bench oriented so their bodies would be parallel to the front of the stage and a smaller X at its foot where the women would bend for their spanking. It was more intimidating than she thought a crude wooden stage and a tall bench had any right to be.

When Lindsay reached the stage, she turned right and stopped in the back corner, allowing the other rooms to enter. Clara followed her and turned toward the crowd, scanning it for any familiar faces. She didn't expect to see any, but the two sisters had flirted with a lot of guys the last couple days, so it wasn't impossible.

Clara bumped her sister's shoulder, hoping for a supportive smile, but Lindsay's eyes were searching the crowd, probably for some tattooed hulk to wink at.

To Clara's left, Hazel inhaled sharply, "Oh, god, no, no, no."

"What's wrong?" Clara whispered, as the officers walked to the front of the stage. She knew from experience that there were some preliminaries while the officer's gave a speech to what amounted to, 'Follow the rules or end up on stage.'

Hazel was looking to the left out into the crowd, "My friends are here." She took some deep breaths like she was going to hyper ventilate. "I thought they would still be at the hotel."

"It's going to be ok," Clara told her.

Hazel was white as a ghost, "No, it's not. They're not supposed to be here." Her chest continued to heave.

"Have they seen you? Motion for them to leave! They're your friends. Maybe they'll listen."

"Yeah, yeah. They've seen me," Hazel said as she started to gesticulate enough that they would notice, but not so much to draw ire from the police if they noticed.

Clara didn't really know where to look, but she noticed a small group of people turn their back on the stage and begin to move away, "Was that them?"

"Yes, yes, thank God. Thank you, that was a great idea . . ." she said, stopping short as Jimmy and Officer Noble turned around to look at their charges before continuing speaking to the crowd.

Clara brushed Hazel's hand and caught her eye, "No problem. I don't know what I would do."

Then the crowd roared overwhelming her whispered conversation and Clara knew that meant the punishments were about to begin. Officer Noble motioned Lindsay forward and stepped aside. Lindsay's plan was about to begin.

Without hesitation, Lindsay stepped forward and, looking over her shoulder, smiled at Clara. Clara wished Lindsay would show some fear, but she had stayed confident in her plan the whole time. Even her fumbling over her words with Hazel hadn't put a damper in her mood.

Lindsay stood confidently on the duct tape X at the front of the stage. Her dirty blonde hair was, like Clara's, in a ponytail. Her legs were toned from gym work and regular jogging. Her blue and white bikini top was held together by strings tied around her neck and in the middle of her back.

She kicked her flip flops off unceremoniously and untied her golden skirt that hid her bikini bottoms. The blue and white flowered bikini bottom covered most of her round bottom.

"What's with your sister?" Hazel whispered, "She seems like she's enjoying this."

"I don't know. She's just being extra confident, I guess," Clara lied.

"You sure she's not having fun?" Hazel asked.

As she spoke, Lindsay fiddled with the knot holding her top on and, when it was loose, pulled it off over the top of her head. The crowd cheered at the sight and Lindsay seemed to hold the pose for a split second too long.

"Yeah, I think she might be," Clara confirmed. Lindsay had been incorrigible all day. Clara just wished she would try to act like this wasn't her plan.

Then Lindsay's thumbs stretched the sides of her bikini bottoms and pushed them down to her thighs. Wiggling her hips, the fabric fell to the wooden stage. Lindsay's ass was round and toned like her legs, but what Clara noticed most were her tan lines. She hadn't really noticed how tan they had gotten in just a couple days at the beach but the difference between her back and legs and her bottom was immense.

Officer Noble seemed to say something to Lindsay as he moved her clothes aside and the teenager turned to return to her spot, showing herself in all her glory to her sister. Lindsay's C-cups were just as pale as her ass and topped with pale pink nipples currently sticking out like pencil erasers. Her tanned stomach was flat, and she was completely hairless between her legs giving no protection to her rosy pink lips tucked between her legs.

As soon as she turned back to the crowd, her hands on her hips, the officers motioned Hazel into position. The red head hesitated and glanced at Clara.

"It will be over soon," Clara whispered as Hazel left her behind. She frowned, thinking that she should have said something more supportive, but anything more optimistic didn't feel right. Hazel didn't want to be here at all and even if Clara was having second thoughts at least she'd walked off the beach without her coverup on purpose. It sounded like Hazel even thought she was innocent.

In good news, the crowd seemed just as excited to see Hazel strip as they did to watch Lindsay. Clara figured that was good news for when it was her turn.

Moving much more slowly than Lindsay, Hazel bent down to unstrap her sandals. "How was the show?" Lindsay whispered next to her.

"I'm sure you caught lots of guys' eyes," Clara answered turning her head toward her naked sister.

"There are few hotties out there. Are you picking out any favorites?" Lindsay asked.

"You need to relax. This isn't as easy for everybody else as it is for you." Clara hissed.

"Don't slut shame me," Lindsay said.

Clara sighed, "You know that's not what I meant."

"I know. Just a joke," Lindsay said.

Hazel had finally worked up the courage to pull off her salmon tank top.

"I like the tattoo," Lindsay whispered.

Peeking out from underneath her pink bra, Hazel had a pastel colored tattoo on her right ribcage though Clara couldn't see quite what it was. "Yeah," she answered, "I wonder what it is."

"We'll see in a sec," Lindsay said.

Hazel put her hands on the elastic band of her skirt and pushed it over her wide hips, revealing her white panties to the crowd. As Clara expected, she had a muffin top, but Clara had been wrong about one thing. Hazel did have the hourglass figure. She had just hidden it underneath her clothes.

The red head reached behind her back and opened her bra clasp. She held it in place and her shoulders rose as she took a deep breath before dropping her bra to the stage as she exhaled.

Predictably, the crowd noise rose as they celebrated the reveal of another pair of breasts. And they were huge. Even from behind Clara could see the sides of them as they fell without the support of her bra. Removing her bra also exposed the rest of her tattoo: a delicate arrangement of watercolor flowers.