Bright Sky Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice," Lindsay said.

"Yeah, big," Clara answered quietly.

Lindsay giggled, "I meant the tattoo but, yeah, didn't I say the crowd would like those."

"I hope they like mine," Clara thought as another wave of uncertainty rose in her. Her tits were much smaller, usually As but pushups could make them look like Bs. In a couple minutes, she wouldn't be able to pass them off as any bigger than they actually were.

Hazel only had one item left: her white panties that she certainly hadn't chosen with the idea of showing anybody. They were high waisted and covered her cheeks completely as well as a good portion of her hips. Still, Hazel hesitated, taking another deep breath before doffing her final bit of modesty.

Without needing any direction from the guard, she turned back to stand with Clara and Lindsay, showing her fat, round ass to the crowd. Her face and chest looked sunburnt compared to the rest of her pale skin., but Clara knew it was from embarrassment. Her areolas were large and pink, and her breasts jiggled as she walked across the stage. Luckily for her, her full, red bush obscured all the details of her sex.

Hazel rested her interlaced her fingers on her belly as squeezed her thighs together as the officers motioned Clara forward. "You'll be fine, sis," Lindsay whispered.

"Yeah," Clara answered, unable to choke any other words out. The walk to the front of the stage seemed like an eternity. She still didn't know what to think and conflicting thoughts raced through her head. She had asked for this. She had literally set out to experience this exact punishment when agreeing to Lindsay's plan, but it had become real. She didn't think it through.

Clara froze when she stood on the duct tape X fighting with herself. She knew from watching punishments the last two days that she had a few seconds before she was told to hurry up and she took the time to think. "Come on, this was the whole plan. I like streaking. It's just like that. Everybody's here to watch. They like me. I watched other people exactly like me. This is only fair."

She kicked off her flip flops and felt the gritty sand that had settled into the wood under her feet. Clara loosened the draw string that held her canvas shorts as she continued fighting with herself, "I broke the law this is what I deserve. No, that's not right." State sanctioned voyeurism seemed so wrong, but was it really that bad? "It's just my body. I'm not a prude. Relax, Clara."

She pushed her navy shorts down to her knees, letting gravity take them to the stage, and stepped out of them. "Moment of truth," she told herself, "Gonna have fun."

Forcing a smile, she tried to channel Lindsay's confidence. Mere feet in front of her a shirtless, muscular man was staring at her waiting to see her breasts and pussy. It had been a while since anyone had done that. Without thinking, she winked at him pushed her shoulder straps down and slipped her arms out of her one piece. "Just keep going."

She started to push the fabric down her body revealing her small boobs. They were soft mounds rising not even two inches from her chest and topped with small pink nipples that were hardening as she thought about the guy in front of her. Like Lindsay, they were pale from not seeing the light of the sun before this very instant. In less than a second, she had pushed her suit over her flat stomach and off her cleanly shaven mound before dropping it to fall around her feet.

Still channeling Lindsay, she put her hands on her hips and cocked her right hip out letting everybody see her girly parts. With the crowd so close to the front of the stage, she knew that the hot guy could look up between her legs where her clit and brown inner lips naturally parted her pinkish outer labia.

In less than thirty seconds she had stripped completely naked for the hundreds strong crowd. She turned her pert round bottom to the crowd and walked back to her post between her naked sister and new acquaintance as they awaited the rest of their punishments.

Lindsay smiled at her, "Not that bad, right?"

"Could be worse," Clara answered still mindful of Hazel's feelings.

"You can admit it," Lindsay said.

"Linz . . ."

"I told her," Lindsay whispered.

"What?"

The officers didn't give Lindsay time to answer as they pointed her to the end of the spanking bench.

"I'm sorry," Clara said to Hazel as Lindsay stepped forward.

"It's fine," the red head said flatly.

"Really?"

"Yeah, not what I'd choose but at least you two are entertaining for me," she smiled. "Good distraction, you know?"

Lindsay had reached forward and grabbed the handles on the far end of the bench. Her back was arched, legs and ankles apart, and her ass was out ready for Officer Noble's hand. Though Clara couldn't see it, she was sure that the crowd to the right of the platform had a clear view of her pussy.

The officer put his left hand on Lindsay's lower back and the punishment began. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. Three hard smacks centered on her right cheek struck the teenager. The crowd cheered smothering the sound of any pained cries.

SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. Three more strikes targeted her other buttock. Clara couldn't see her sister's face, but they looked like they must hurt.

SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. Moving back to the right cheek, Officer Noble aimed lower to where Lindsay's toned ass transitioned into her thigh. Lindsay wasn't shrinking away from the blows, giving Clara hope it wasn't that bad. If anything, it was going faster than she thought.

SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. Officer Noble passed the halfway mark as he hit her left thigh. Lindsay's pale ass was growing red as he returned to where he had started. SLAP. SLAP. Two blows hit the roundest part of her bottom.

Lindsay's ass wiggled under his hand. Clara wasn't sure if it was from the pain or if she was still putting on a show. Her sister had made it difficulty to tell. SLAP. SLAP. The cop hit her twice on the left side.

SLAP. SLAP. Two more blows hit her sun-kissed right thigh, leaving fainter marks than when his hand hit her white bottom.

Clara thought she heard her sister whimper, but Hazel touched her hand. Looking to her left, she saw the girl's lip tremble as the last two blows hit landed on Lindsay. SLAP. SLAP.

"That didn't seem too bad. You'll be fine," Clara tried to assure her.

Hazel didn't answer as the officer released his pressure on Lindsay's back and let her stand up from the spanking bench. Lindsay reflexively rubbed her glowing bottom and turned to step back into line. Her face was red, and Clara could tell she was in some discomfort, but she forced a smile and returned to stand next to the other naked women.

"Are you ok?" Clara whispered as the officers switched positions.

"Hmm mmm, yeah," Lindsay answered, weakly.

"Well, you're done. Just relax," Clara said, fear rising, but trying to support her sister.

Jimmy motioned Hazel to assume the position and the woman stepped forward to stand at the foot of the bench.

"Really, I'm fine. Already getting over it," Lindsay said, a little more life in her voice.

"Good, it seemed quicker than I thought," Clara said, as she watched Hazel bend over the bench, grabbing the handles. Her wide hips and ass giving her officer a much larger target than Lindsay had. Her large breasts were squashed against the bench and Clara could see the flesh of her left tit jut off the bench. Hazel moved around trying to get comfortable and finally settled into position.

SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. Clara was looking at her sister when the first blows rained down on Hazel. Lindsay winced as she saw the punishment from a new angle.

Clara looked at Hazel just as Jimmy changed targets. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. Her pale flesh rippled as the blows struck her on her left cheek.

Lindsay touched Clara on her lower back and Clara returned the favor. The two sisters' hips touched, and Clara had to admit it made her feel better.

SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. Hazel's pained grunting overwhelmed the sound of the crowd as the officer hit her on her right thigh.

Bright red handprints had already formed on her skin as he slapped her left thigh, now. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. Hazel's ass moved side to side as she struggled to stay still under the assault, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

Jimmy followed the same pattern as Officer Noble. SLAP. SLAP. Two strikes shook her right cheek. SLAP. SLAP. Two more strikes on the opposite side of her crack.

Four more strikes before it was Clara's turn on the bench. It was all moving too quickly as her punishment raced toward her. "Tell me it was easy," she hissed at her sister.

"It was easy," Lindsay assured her. SLAP. SLAP. Hazel's hips shifted left as Jimmy spanked her right thigh. "You're right it went quick."

Clara didn't care if it was a lie. She needed to hear it.

"You looked like you were having fun up there before," Lindsay continued.

Clara had recaptured some optimism as she stripped. SLAP. SLAP. The last two blows hit Hazel on her left. "That looks different though. Painful."

"I'm already over it," Lindsay said, "Just think of what we'll do later. It'll be worth it."

Jimmy stepped back from his victim, but Hazel didn't get up immediately. It seemed like she had to work up to it as she regained control over herself. When she finally stood up, she, like Lindsay, rubbed her bottom as if to reassure herself that there was no serious damage. Unlike Lindsay, tears had flowed during the spanking which she wiped away as she returned to her post next to Clara.

"You're hot. You'll be fine," Lindsay said.

Clara thought Lindsay was reaching now. Why did being hot matter but she didn't have time to argue. Officer Noble replaced Jimmy and motioned her to the spanking bench. She stepped away from her sister and moved to the X at the foot of the bench.

"Come on," she thought, "Striping wasn't so bad. I can get through this." Clara reached out for the handles a few feet in front of her realizing, unlike Lindsay and Hazel, she was too short for the bench and had to rise on her tip toes so she could bend over at the waist. She pressed her stomach and breasts down against the wood that was gritty from sand particles. She laid her ear on the bench so she could look out over the heads of the crowd and watch the waves wash over the bench.

Being on tiptoes made her flex her leg muscles and would grow more uncomfortable the longer she was there. She kept her legs closed, but she knew her thighs were too small to hide her cunt from one portion of the crowd. When no direction to spread her legs came, she almost laughed, realizing that Lindsay had chosen to keep her legs apart. "The cops must think she's insane."

The only warning she got was Officer Noble's left hand touching the small of her back. He wasn't holding her down, but she wouldn't be able to stand up if he didn't allow it. She grasped the handles tightly preparing for the first swat.

SLAP. She gasped as his hand struck her. SLAP. SLAP. Her right cheek was on fire as his hand fell in the same place. The deep pain of the blows was immediately replaced with hot stinging pain and she swore she could feel blood rushing to her ass.

SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. Clara imagined a bright red handprint develop on her left cheek, joining its partner. Looking at the crowd she noticed multiple observers holding both hands in the air with three fingers up on each like they were counting along.

She closed her eyes as pain blossomed in her right thigh. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. The pain was much more intense as he struck less fatty parts of her body. She was still struggling to catch her breath but she felt tears gathering in her eyes.

SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. Clara tried to fight back the tears. She didn't want to be bawling in front of everybody.

SLAP. SLAP. The last two slaps of her right cheek were closer to her crack, the palm of his hand descending into her crack. In the few seconds she had before the next two blows she wondered if his aim was getting worse.

SLAP. SLAP. No, he hit exactly where he wanted. This time his fingers sank between her small cheeks. A wave of embarrassment joined the pain. Somehow, his fingers there were even more of an invasion of her privacy.

SLAP. SLAP. Clara's right thigh lit up again as the officer's hand pounded her. The officer had changed the angle of his hand striking vertically down her leg. The pain wasn't so bad but his hand was getting closer to her pussy.

SLAP. SLAP. His hand struck vertically down her left thigh now. His thumb wrapped around her leg hitting her inner thigh and she felt like he must be less than an inch from her privates.

Clara took a deep breath, knowing it was over. She had been keeping count and had learned the pattern and she was happy she'd gotten to go last. As she waited to be allowed to stand, she wondered if he was trying to be so close to her pussy.

"You can get dressed now," Officer Noble said as she lifted his hand from her back.

Clara jerked up and reflexively rubbed her bottom. It was warm and stingy, but the pain was already fading as she soothed it. Her legs were cramping from holding herself on her tiptoes during her spanking, so she moved slowly to the front of the stage to collect her pile of clothes.

Hazel and Lindsay had beaten her there and grabbed their clothes. Hazel, holding her breasts to her chest and her clothes over her bush hustled back over the bridge to get off the stage as soon as possible. Predictably, Lindsay stood at the front of the stage and retied her bikini as the crowd took the opportunity to admire her for a few more seconds.

Clara crossed her arms over her boobs and fetched her clothes. Lindsay turned her head and smiled at her and Clara gained the nerve to stay on stage with her sister. Fumbling with her bathing suit, she gave the thinning crowd a few extra seconds to see her nude body before she was able to step into the one piece and, just like that, she was like any other woman at the beach.

She sighed in relief and looked out over the crowd. A few of them were staring at her and few at Lindsay, but just as many were talking among themselves and wandering back to their beach towels.

"Come on, Linz," she said as she pulled on her shorts and stepped into her flip flops.

"Yeah . . . " Lindsay said as she turned around and offered her hand. "Was it so bad?"

Clara took it and she walked down the bridge holding her sister's hand. "I guess not, but we're not doing it again."

Lindsay laughed, "Not this trip, at least."

Clara rolled her eyes, "I'll watch you next time."

Lindsay stopped, holding them up before they stepped back into the parking lot, "For real. I think that was fun and I wouldn't have done it without you."

"Well, I always knew you were insane, but your welcome. Remember that you owe me," Clara responded.

"I will. Don't worry."

The two sisters walked into the parking lot and in a few minutes, they had signed all the paperwork with the guards and had their belongings returned to them.

"Hold on," Hazel said, "Do you two want to hang out with me tonight. I think you'll like my friends."

Hazel's friends had met her in the parking lot and were approaching them now that the cops were gone. There were three of them. One was a girl with dark hair, but the other two were men. One was tall, muscular, and blond and the other stockier with dark hair and a sleeve of tattoos down one arm.

Lindsay studied them for a millisecond before looking at her sister with a glint in her eye.

"We'd love to," Clara answered, her night looking up.