Brightmoore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virginia felt her breathing stop. Her entire understanding of the male anatomy had changed in an instant. She'd only ever known penises as these flaccid, silly little things. But this was something far better, something astonishing. The size, the shape, the solidity. The way Charlie's manhood hung in the air by itself, protruding from his body like a tree branch. Even the tiny glistening drop of precum that clung to the fleshy keyhole on its engorged head filled the flabbergasted blonde teenager with wonder.

"Goodness," Virginia mumbled, fighting off a dizzy spell. "What is... How is it.... Do all penises -- It's so big!"

Deacon Katherine raised an eyebrow, fighting the urge to say something unholy. She choked it down, along with a quite vivid fantasy of falling to her knees with Virginia to take turns sucking off the rockhard teenage boy. She desperately wanted to see how Virginia would look with precum and saliva drenching her chin, with cock-flavored drool seeping into the collar of her dress shirt.

Sublimate and control, the holy woman thought, repeating the words over and over to quell the sinful longing. Sublimate and control. Sublimate and control.

Instead, she channeled her energies into watching the Brightmoore teen discover the joys of ogling a good, stiff cock. Deciding to allow the horny teenager a few moments to gawk, the Deacon busied herself by removing her various church-themed rings and lubricating her hands with oil from the decorative glass bottle she'd previously opened. The greasy mixture glinted in the flamelight, squelching and shining between each of her aged yet graceful fingers.

"How is it standing on its own like that?" Virginia asked, finally able to form a complete sentence. "Every penis I've seen has been so soft and spongy!"

"Ah, but have you ever seen a penis this full of sin?" Deacon Katherine asked. Virginia shook her head, still making perpetual eye-contact with Charlie's throbbing stiffness. The Deacon tried to get her attention, but it proved quite the difficult task.

"Virginia? Virginia!" the Deacon snapped two greasy fingers several times, then gestured toward the silver chalice on the wooden cart. "Grab that, please, and then kneel in front of Charlie. There is a pillow for your knees, if you like."

Virginia grabbed the chalice with an embarrassed nod, but left the pillow. If anything, the discomfort of kneeling on the hardwood floor might offer her refuge from the sea of transgressive impulse drowning her in sin.

She winced as she knelt, the hardwood pinching the skin of her knees as expected. But trying not to think about Charlie's erection just made her focus on it harder. She found herself enamored with its long shaft defiant of gravity, the heft of its testicles pulsating full of sin. And it was all hers! Virginia turned this new information over and over in her mind.

My penis, she thought with a delighted sigh. Mine forever and ever. Oh, I hope I can find someplace safe to keep it!

Suddenly, things mentally clicked into place, the tumblers to a lock guarding forbidden knowledge. The glow was in her lower abdomen. It had grown ten times as intense upon seeing Charlie's penis. So, the only way to sate her desire was to bring the glow and its source together, and there was only a single reasonable entrance to use. She knew now what she wanted.

She wanted Charlie to stick his stiff penis inside her vagina, as far as it could go.

She tried to focus on Deacon Katherine's teachings, to channel her mental energy into dutiful service. But inside she still felt a screaming desire to peel off her panties and leap into Charlie's arms, allowing his impossibly stiff erection to plunge upward inside her.

"How are you feeling, Virginia?" asked Deacon Katherine, standing up in preparation. Virginia wilted upon seeing how the Deacon's outfit hugged her slender body. The Deacon was a woman, fully and truly; she, a clueless little girl.

Would Deacon Catherine know how to best slide a penis inside her? Of course she would! She knew everything! She was the Deacon!

"I... I need to confess something, Deacon Katherine. I... I can't stop thinking about Charlie putting his penis inside me! I know it's sinful, I know. I'm so... rotten. So gross and horrible and bad. Why do I feel this way?"

"Oh?" Deacon Katherine asked with narrowing eyes, feigning surprise where none existed. This was the Church's great trick, after all, to rewire natural impulses into guilt-stricken aberrations. "And Charlie? Do you feel this way as well? Do you wish to insert your penis inside of Virginia?"

Charlie blinked, taken by complete surprise. He'd felt an urge to do something, of course. Standing bare-butt naked before two gorgeous women who both wielded some measure of power over him made his erection twitch uncontrollably. Whenever Deacon Katherine or Virginia spoke, he felt the inexplicable urge to jam his entire penis into their open mouth.

The remorse heavy in his chest hit bottom, bouncing up anew as nausea. He was just a sad, sinful Son of Adam, displaying zero mastery over his body or mind. He needed to be led, to be controlled, to be kept safe from himself. And now Deacon Katherine wanted to know how he felt about placing himself inside Virginia? How was that not also a sin?

"Insert my penis? Like... like in her mouth?"

Virginia's shoulders sunk.

"My mouth? Are you serious?" she balked. The taste alone would be terrible, no doubt! Plus, a penis in her mouth had to be a sin. Still, the more she considered it -- his stiff erection sliding down her throat, his testicles slapping against her chin -- the stronger the melting between her legs gushed. "If he did that, put his penis in my mouth -- that's a sin, right?"

"It's called fellatio, and it absolutely is a sin," Deacon Katherine agreed, staring daggers at Charlie. Somehow, this reproach just made his erection swell harder. "Not even a Prayer of Amnesty would make putting a penis in your mouth acceptable. I meant, of course, would you like to insert yourself into her vagina, Charlie?"

Her pussy, thought Deacon Katherine. Just say pussy. Or cunt! It'd feel so good to say, "You want Charlie's stiff, bulging cock inside your wet, fertile little cunt, don't you, Virginia? You little slut! He's so big, and you're so small! His dick would rearrange your guts, you tiny whore."

The Deacon blinked, then regained her composure with a click of her tongue. Sin was hard to manage, and she could feel herself losing that battle. She spoke aloud, suppressing any hints of lewdness:

"Alas, placing a penis inside a vagina is for procreation only."

Virginia and Charlie exchanged awkward glances. Could that really be where babies came from?

Virginia mentally weighed the costs. She'd need to start a family eventually -- such was the expectation of every Keeper in Brightmoore. And if she was to be Charlie's Keeper, it would be his children she carried. Still, she was only 18, and a child was forever. But maybe a baby was worth it, if it quieted the quivering spasms of longing that knocked her knees weak whenever she looked at Charlie's swollen rod?

"Do you wish to be with child, Virginia?"

"No, Deacon Katherine."

"And you, Charlie? Do you aim to put a baby inside Virginia today?"

"No, Deacon Katherine."

"Then that settles that. Also... in her mouth, Charlie? Honestly? You see, Virginia, this is what happens when boys grow too full of sin. They get all these disgusting, reprehensible urges. They do not possess the willpower to redirect them like we do, us Daughters of Eve, and so we need to extend our grace to them."

The diminutive Deacon sauntered over to Charlie. Even wearing her lascivious black heels that clacked on the hardwood floor as she walked, her head barely came up to Charlie's swollen pectorals. Placing one hand on his sizable bicep for support, she reached down with her other hand and wrapped her oil-slick palm around Charlie's stiffness.

"Holy Mother," Deacon Kate prayed, closing her eyes as her hand slowly pumped Charlie. "Bless this union we seek to forge, between a Keeper and her Kept. We ask now for your light and your grace. Grant us your protection from sin and from sadness, and offer us amnesty for those things we say, think, and do in the service of your will. We know the limits of your forgiveness, and seek only to abide within them. Femen."

The Prayer of Amnesty, Virginia thought with relief. I remember that from our studying!

At last, under the auspices of the Deacon's prayer, she no longer had to feel guilty about her lustful urges. She could gaze directly at Charlie's erection... no, his cock! She could dream about that lengthy, turgid fuck-stick spearing its way inside her, breaching past her pussy lips, ramming all the way up to the inner center of her abdomen, where that damned arousing glow still pulsed with red-hot heat.

"I'm going to jack off your dick now, Charlie," Deacon Kate said firmly, immediately descending into vulgarity under the prayer's spiritual shielding. Virginia and Charlie had heard such crass terms, of course, but never made a habit of using them. But now, it felt good to think them.

Hard-On. Dick. Cock.

Jack Off. Crank Off. Whack Off. Tug Off.

Handjob.

Deacon Katherine's fingers slowly slid up and down the boy's eager cock, greasing his shaft and making his balls twitch.

"Ohhhhh," Charlie moaned, mouth falling slack as her hand clasped around his dickhead and twisted lightly. "I-I... Oh, my... Oh, wow."

Virginia watched in awe, feeling a slight twinge of jealousy as the Deacon's hand motions made Charlie sputter and shake. She wanted to be the one to reduce the six-foot-tall athlete to a weak-willed, gibbering mess. In that moment, as the sheen of the oil fueling the Deacon's skillful strokes caught the candlelight, Virginia understood the power she stood to inherit.

This was Brightmoore's great secret, how it kept its men in check.

Schlup schlup schlup schlup

Deacon Katherine's hand worked dutifully, even the boisterous twist at the apex of each stroke seemingly nothing more than muscle memory. Each of those little flourishes proved extremely effective, mechanical though they were, and Charlie's knees began to shake.

He looked down at the Deacon, almost twice his age, and a pure, abiding love engulfed him. Not romantic love, as he felt for Virginia. And not maternal love, like he felt for his mother. Strangely, it felt like some bizarre combination of the two.

No one had ever touched Charlie like this before. He hadn't even touched himself this way, not after witnessing a cousin banished for the Sin of Onin. It felt incredible. His entire penis (no... his entire dick) felt so hard he thought it might burst. Waves of pleasure radiated from his cockhead, gliding down his shaft, spreading out across his stomach and lower back.

He wanted to kiss the Deacon, to hold her tightly, to fold her very being into his own. He had no idea such a sensation was possible, these full-bodied convulsions that stirred his insides from his nuts to his neck as she tugged him off. He loved the Deacon, in that moment, as he loved The Bright One and all Her teachings. Only a devoted servant of the Illuminated Savior could make him feel these things. This was the holy truth, the purest way, the only path free from sin.

"Do you see how I'm pulling him off, Virginia?" Deacon Katherine asked, looking down the teenage boy's glistening cock at the kneeling girl still holding the chalice aloft. "You're going to need to wank him exactly like this, twice a day, forever. Just your hands on his shaft, fondling and grasping, twisting and tugging. Just. Like. This. It is your most sacred duty."

Charlie spread his legs slightly, arching his back to allow Deacon Katherine to obtain a firmer, fuller grip on his dick. He mumbled incoherently, equal parts prayer and affirmations of bliss.

"Is he communing with the Bright One?" Virginia asked, now jealous of Charlie, too. She seemed superfluous to this ritual, entirely replaceable by a shelf or cabinet or chair.

"Mmm, something like that," Deacon Katherine said, moving her free hand from the boy's arm to tweak his nipple instead. This doubled Charlie's pleasure, and even his half-muttered prayers dissolved into wordless groans. She continued to stroke him, a bit faster, one finger flicking his nipple at the same pace.

Deacon Katherine loved the way teenager's cocks felt, especially a boy just a few days of-age like Charlie. So stiff and so eager. And with only a few crafty tugs and well-timed twists, she could master those young cocks to dominate the much larger bodies attached to them.

A boy the size of Charlie could easily have his way with her, if he wanted. He could dominate her, rape her, or worse. Hell, she couldn't even stop him from hurting her if Virginia helped double-team him. Such would be the sad reality of living as a woman in the World Beyond The Veil.

But here in Brightmoore? Here, the spritely, five-foot-two Deacon exerted absolute control over this moaning, sweating, grunting mess of a boy with a few quick tugs of her hand.

And that control never relented, not even after he'd shot his hot load of liquid ivory. Charlie would forever associate the Deacon with this sexual awakening. Right now, he was forming permanent conscious and subconscious memories of her ushering him into this new world of pleasure. For the rest of his life, she'd be the first woman who made him feel this way.

She'd be the first woman to make him cum.

The Deacon adored all aspects of her duty. But if granted the choice, she would jack off teen boys all day. It was her absolute favorite: the low moans, the squish of lubed fingers caressing 18-year-old cocks, the odor of sweat and cum.

Of course, the Rite of the Basal Purge's canonical purpose was to ensure the boy being cranked off associated the rapturous sensation with the Bright One and Her teachings. However, Deacon Kate knew a physical presence like herself -- warm skin, sensuous perfume, sultry words -- always formed a much stronger impression than an abstract concept like the Illuminated Savior. She'd unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse for a reason, after all.

Still, she realized she should at least try to do the ritual correctly. Duty above all else.

"Charlie?"

Schlup schlup schluppppp

"Charlie!"

Charlie's eyes popped open with a grunt.

"Y-yeah? I... OH, it feels so good when you... pull my p -- pull on my dick, Deacon Katherine! You're hot! You're so hot! You're so pretty!"

"But it's not me, Charlie. It's the Bright One. Do you feel Her grace? All those things you're feeling, I need you to feel them for Her. Can you do that for me?"

He certainly felt something. The warmness now coated his entire body, his balls hanging heavy and full. He wasn't sure exactly what was happening, only that something inside his plump, heaving sack needed to come out.

"I, I do, Deacon Katherine! It feels... it feels... Oh, what's going on?"

It's happening already? Deacon Katherine thought, only just beginning to truly enjoy the ritual. I suppose that's the problem with first-timers, isn't it? No stamina.

She wondered how many boys she'd whacked off in her years as a Deacon. Dozens definitely, hundreds maybe? No matter the number, she never tired of watching them erupt from her hand alone, cocks popping like champagne bottles to commemorate a holy union.

The Deacon stole a glance at Virginia. The young girl watched in amazement, transfixed as a trusted religious official gave the love of her life his first handjob right in front of her. Deacon Katherine loved this part, too, almost as much as making 18-year-old boys launch cum rockets from inside her fist.

During each and every handjob Virginia gave Charlie from now on, she would always wonder how she measured up. When Charlie closed his eyes and sighed, would it be from the joy of her strokes? Or was he thinking back to this moment, his first time, when a woman twice his age satiated a lifetime of sexual cravings in a single 10-minute jerking session as Virginia watched helplessly?

"Do you feel a strange pressure in your dick?" Deacon Katherine asked. "Like something is going to happen, and you can't possibly stop it?"

Charlie nodded, breathing heavily.

"Okay, that means our rite is almost complete," Deacon Katherine said. She moved her hand down from his nipple to his balls, cupping them and feeling their weight as they slipped between her fingers. Large and juicy -- quite a lot of sin to extract.

Even Charlie could tell something was about to change. Every stroke of the Deacon's hand made his mind go blank. He was close. But close to what?

Deacon Katherine felt her pussy leak into her panties, soaking the fabric with fluid lust. She knew it was wrong to love her work in this way. Her duty was to jack off teenage boys, to make them cum quickly and efficiently, and then hand them off to their Keepers. She shouldn't enjoy it.

But she loved this next part most of all.

"Virginia? Are you ready down there?" asked Deacon Katherine. The kneeling blonde (positively cuckqueened) teen nodded, barely able to hear the question over the sloppy, squelching strokes of the Deacon's mastercraft handjob.

Finally! Something to do, thought Virginia. My arms are so tired!

Virginia put on a brave face, but envy threatened to consume her. She felt humiliated, kneeling down here, watching someone else make her boyfriend feel so good. It wasn't fair! She hadn't even known you could do this to a boy, let alone that he'd like it so much!

With elbows locked stiff, Virginia watched her spiritual mentor's hand blur up and down her boyfriend's cock. He looked over at the Deacon and moaned, "so gooood, I love... I love..."

Virginia felt an uneasy relief that Church officials couldn't become Keepers. She knew, deep in her heart, Charlie would leave her in an instant and fall in love with this sexually gifted harlot if the opportunity presented itself!

Still, she would do her duty. Everyone else in Brightmoore did.

"I'm ready, Deacon Katherine!"

"Excellent. Okay, Charlie? It is going to feel a bit like you have to urinate. Not really, but somewhat close. I need you to just let go, and allow your body to do whatever it needs to do. Do you understand?"

"Huuhh-huhhhh," Charlie groaned, nodding as the Deacon judged the fullness of his testicles with a few soft squeezes.

"Look down at Virginia."

Schlup schlup schluppppp

Charlie could barely focus his eyes. He was losing control of his body, reduced to reflex and instinct. Still, his gaze found Virginia, kneeling beneath him with the chalice held high, her smile wide and bright.

"Do you love her?"

"I--I lovveee... I love you, Ginny," Charlie gasped. He felt a torrent of love cascade downward from his chest, surfing on the warm glow that flooded his entire body. He loved her, her cute button nose, her goofy long eyelashes, her squeaking laugh, her excited skipping, her angelic singing voice. He wanted her to control him, to own him, to exert total authority over his soul.

He wanted to be Kept.

Schlup schlup schluppppp

"Do you love him?"

Virginia sniffled. How could she be so stupid? Charlie clearly didn't love the Deacon. So what if the Deacon gave better handjobs? Jacking off a boy was just something you needed to do every so often to make them manageable, like weeding a garden. It was the moments in between that mattered. And she would have so much time to learn how Charlie liked his dick stroked: two chances a day, for the rest of her life!

"I love you, too, Chairbear," Virginia said, misting up slightly. She was head-over-heels for the guy. His friendly nature, his earnestness, his childlike exuberance for everything from hiking to fixing bicycles to jumping up and slapping the top of every door frame he walked through.