Brightmoore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plus, if she was being completely honest, she could add his jaw-dropping muscles and mouth-watering dick to the list of good things about him. Not that she'd ever put his cock in her mouth. But she liked knowing it belonged to her.

"Okay," Deacon Katherine said. "I believe you both. Charlie, look at me now."

Charlie craned his head, straining to form thoughts over the sensation of the Deacon's hands on his cock and balls. Her hand cradled his nuts and slapped against the meaty part of her other palm at the bottom of each stroke.

"Do you give yourself, all of yourself, to the Bright One? To serve Her and Her alone? To surrender your will to your Keeper, who will keep you true to our Illuminated Savior and Her will?"

Charlie nodded without words, and the Deacon knew she had him.

Now, the coup de grace -- Katherine Deacon guaranteed this next move would make him burst in ten tugs or less. Sliding her palm up from his balls, she grabbed his shaft with two hands. In a slick, efficient, double-handed maneuver, she stroked his cock with both hands twisting different directions. Up and down, left and right, a glorious figure-eight crisscrossing his entire dick.

Deacon Katherine felt herself sweating from the exertion. The armpits of her blouse stained a slightly darker blue than the rest of the fabric. And the motion of the two-fisted handjob sent her large cross necklace swaying in time with the motion.

Charlie felt something in his balls give way, a sort of abstract floodgate opening. Whatever pleasure he felt before was merely the windup to this release. Every ounce of tension in his body exploded out of him.

"Virginia! Get the chalice ready!!!"

"Oh! Whoa! WHOOOOAAAAA!" Charlie shouted, as Deacon Katherine continued cranking him off.

"There you go. There. You. Go. Feels so good, doesn't it? Good boy. Get all that sin out. Blessed be the Bright One."

His cock erupted in a geyser of white, hot, sticky seed. Virginia yelped, hiding underneath the chalice to deflect the salvo of semen, but it was only partially effective. Ropes of jizz splattered across her fingers, sticking to the sleeve of her dress shirt and dripping onto the floor. She even felt one particularly powerful strand sail through the air and plop against her headband.

"My hair!" Virginia exclaimed.

"Not on the hardwood!" the Deacon shouted.

"Sorry," Charlie rasped.

He gazed downward. Even bespattered with his gooey, white sin, Virginia looked absolutely beautiful.

"You did very well, Charlie," Deacon Katherine said, removing her hand and wiping away trickles of leftover jizz with the red cloth from the wooden cart. "How much did you get in the chalice, Virginia?"

"About half of it?" Virginia squeaked, holding up the cum-drenched silver chalice, more dribbling down the sides than in its bowl. "Are... are we Keeper and Kept now?"

"Not quite yet. There is one final aspect of the sacrament. You need to drink his sin."

Virginia's eyes grew wide. She knew she was a vessel for the sins of her Kept, but she assumed that was metaphorical!

"Drink it? But isn't it bad? It's sin!"

"It is okay if a Keeper drinks it, as long as it was extracted during a rite. If you sucked his dick and swallowed his load, I'd banish you both. But this is the proper way to extract and dispose of sin."

"Can't you drink it, Deacon?"

Deacon Katherine walked over and put both hands on Virginia's shoulders. It was comforting, initially. But the Deacon quickly applied enough pressure to insinuate that the young woman wasn't getting up until she chugged a chalice of Charlie's cum.

"You are a vessel that will purify his sin, Virginia. How can his sin be purified if it doesn't get into that vessel?"

Virginia looked into the bowl. It was all clumpy and white and gross, with a weird translucent slurry surrounding the chunky parts. She didn't want to drink it. But she did want to be Charlie's Keeper. She took a deep breath, and brought the chalice to her lips.

"Good girl," Deacon Katherine whispered, stroking the young girl's hair as she consummated her duty as a newly ordained Keeper.

It tasted salty and warm, not nearly as unpleasant as Virginia had expected. Tilting back her head to get out the final drops, she gulped down her Kept's sins with minimal choking. It felt good as it poured down her throat. Natural. Near the end, she gagged a little, wiping some spittle on her sleeve. Unfortunately it was the sleeve already drenched in cum, and now a sticky white smudge smeared her cheek.

"Nooooo," she groaned.

"Now you are Keeper and Kept," Deacon Katherine said, spreading her arms wide. "I'll inform the congregation that your reception will begin shortly!"

"Can I at least change outfits?" Virginia said, licking her lips and trying to get all the cum off her face.

"You know the rules, Virginia," Deacon Katherine laughed. "Besides, Charlie can't change either."

It was true. He'd have to attend the reception naked, flaccid cock on full display to show he'd been properly purged. His mother, his sister-by-keeping, and any other Brightmoore women invested in his salvation would come to inspect his spent penis, to gauge the effectiveness of his new Keeper.

"But everyone will see I have sin on my face!" Virginia whined.

"Which means you did your duty," Deacon Katherine said sternly. "And what makes Brightmoore so darn bright?"

The two teenagers looked at each other, aghast at this perversion of their high school fight chant. They sighed, and answered the call-and-response:

"Duty does!"