Brighton Cock

Story Info
Ronnie meets her employer on Brighton beach.
7.1k words
4.63
29.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeffrey!"

My name is Jeffrey Chaucer, my Mother had a thing about medieval history and with the surname of Chaucer I had no chance. At least she had the decency to spell it with a 'J'. I'm in the travel business with own my own company employing 180 or so staff.

Normally I'd ignore calls of my name on the basis that they were calling to somebody else. On that occasion I recognised the voice of Veronica or, as she preferred, Ronnie. She is my HR manager and had been with me for fifteen years give or take. I climbed to my feet and turned to face the approaching voice.

"Ronnie! Wow, you look scrumptious, dressed to excite as always!"

I looked quickly around for Alan. No sign. That was unusual. Did I know why Alan wouldn't be accompanying her? I decided not to mention it.

"Flattery will get you everywhere!" came her delighted rejoinder.

Ronnie was 45, don't tell her I told you. I know that for a fact because we had an office party for her the previous Wednesday. Ronnie can be summed up in a single word - voluptuous! Big, beautiful, glorious tits. A man could so easily loose himself in them. It would take a tracker dog to rescue him, if he wanted to be rescued. Her arse was wonderfully rounded, not at all fat but deliciously firm and inviting like the perfectly ripe apple. I know, I've 'inadvertently' brushed against it a few times in recent years. To add to her charms she is pretty with a, teasing, come hither smile. Her eyes sparkle with mischief. Her auburn hair flows excitingly to her shoulders.

Ronnie was a looker when she first applied for her job, way back when. Slim, elegant, long shapely legs in a mid-thigh skirt. Then there was her tits and bum! I'm a ladies man, always was always shall be. She got the job on the spot. It helped that she was also very well qualified but had she not been? I'd have found a position for her somewhere.

Ronnie turned heads even in her staid working outfits. She was bubbly, fun and sometimes a little cheeky but never enough to offend. She was also a very hard worker. I liked her.

"Will you join me?"

"I'd like that. If you don't mind? Not interrupting, impinging on your personal space?"

"Not at all. Most welcome. One rule though - if you sit with me I'm allowed to apply any sunscreen you might need."

Ronnie grinned happily.

"I think I'd like that."

I helped her sit and waited while she got settled before lowering myself into place beside her. She seemed to be breathing rather rapidly, as if she'd been running. I didn't complain, her bounteous tits were moving enticingly with each big breath.

"You OK?"

"Yes, fine, thank you. Just struggling to regain my equilibrium..."

Her breathing slowed to closer to normal.

"Thing is... Saw you ahead of me and wasn't sure if I wanted to flee, skirt around you and hope you didn't notice me or approach you. Friendly face and all that."

"Well I'm very pleased that you chose the latter. Take your time to settle then, if you wish, tell me why you think a friendly face might be needed?"

She grinned at me. A silly little girlish grin which looked delightful.

"Thanks," she replied.

She closed her eyes, dragged a long, slow, breath deep into her lungs and let it out slow and steady. Grateful that her eyes were closed I enjoyed the rise and fall of her breasts as she steadied herself mentally. After a few minutes of deep breathing she opened her eyes again and smiled very contentedly at me.

"Thanks," she repeated, "always felt that my years of yoga would come in handy one day," she chuckled.

"The oldest cliché in the world... Come here often?" I asked with a chuckle.

She turned her body towards me.

"Only my fourth time and I've cum here each of the previous three times," she sniggered dirtily.

"Lucky you. I've been coming here regularly for over twenty years and never cum once," I laughed, "so how come it's taken you so long to come here and how about telling me about your three cums? Just to while away the time you understand?"

She laughed delightedly and settled back on her elbows, stretching her long, shapely legs out. She smiled but went quiet for a few moments.

Still looking straight ahead she worked her ankles apart a little and chuckled happily;

"My bucket list. Put it together in my late teens, early twenties. Thanks to you and the wonderful way you treat your staff I've managed to see most of my bucket list destinations. There's a few I accept I'll never see, some I won't see until I retire and a couple I've deleted from my list. Then there's the 'to do' things as opposed to the 'to see' list. I've managed quite a few of those as well. Swum in the cenotes in the Yucatan Peninsular, Climbed up, that's climbed not walked up the path, Snowdon and Ben Nevis. Cycled the Coast to Coast and London to Paris, walked the Cornish coastal path. I've swum with Sharks, Dolphins, Giant Rays and Turtles. I've snorkelled over Coral Reefs and crewed on a sail boat around the Greek Islands for a season. Fortunately I managed most of those when I was younger and fitter. Put on a few extra avoirdupois since then," she giggled girlishly before continuing, "there's a few things 'to do' that don't require any skills or stamina, just nerve. Those are the ones I hope to tick off in the next few years, before I'm too old to enjoy it." she chuckled.

"And coming here ticks off one of them?"

"Yes, well one and a half I suppose." she chuckled.

"Now that's something I'd really like to hear about," I laughed, "Swam with sharks myself, and turtles but I'd like to hear about the Giant Rays, sometime?"

"I wonder if telling somebody about my current items should also be on my bucket list," she mused aloud, "it would take a lot of nerve I think," she laughed.

I waited. I had all the time in the world and one thing I knew about women, despite never having been married, was that they only did what they wanted to do.

"That offer to apply my sunscreen still open?" asked Ronnie holding up the bottle.

"Of course, all over?"

"Everywhere! If I'm going to tell you about my earlier trips here I'll need to be much more relaxed than yoga breathing exercises can achieve," she sniggered happily.

She laid back and I got to my knees and shuffled around to kneel at her head.

"Novel." she observed.

"Practical."

Easing her lustrous hair away from her shoulders I worked it out of the way before applying a small amount of sunscreen to my finger tips. Gently I applied it to her brow and down across her ears before reloading and easing the lotion into her cheeks. A third application gave me enough to finish her pretty face and make a start on her chin. She tilted her head back so that I could more easily do her throat.

"What's that pressing on my head?" she giggled delightedly.

"Oh! Sorry. Left arm."

"I'm not," she chuckled raising her left arm.

"Right arm."

I applied the lotion to her right arm then shuffled back just a little.

"You're not leaving me are you?"

"Only far enough to do your shoulders and below your neck."

With those areas carefully covered I repositioned to her side.

"All over?" I checked.

"Everywhere!" came the instant reply.

Moving down a little further I threw one leg over her hips and lowered myself to squat just above her thighs.

"Naughty... but nice," she chuckled delightedly.

"Means I don't have to stretch over you and risk loosing my balance," I suggested.

"Bet you say that to all the girls,"

I was just about to squeeze a large dollop of lotion onto my palm when;

"May I make a suggestion?"

"Please do," I replied immediately.

"If I squirt the dollops on we can both enjoy you spreading them around, if you see what I mean? Fair division of labour?"

I handed her the bottle of lotion. She squirted the first dollop straight onto her erect nipple. It wasn't a large amount.

"I don't feel there is any need to rush, do you?" she asked mischievously.

Placing my palm on the very top of her nipple I began to circle it. First gently then with increasing energy while trying hard not to disturb her actual breast.

"Put some on the other nipple."

"But that will halve the time you spend playing with them," Ronnie complained.

"It'll also look as if I'm rubbing sun-lotion onto you not just playing with your tits."

"Is that a bad thing or a good thing?"

"On many beaches in the world taking time to rub sun-lotion onto a beautiful woman's tits is considered perfectly normal however I'm not sure Brighton is one of them.

"Pity," she replied squirting a large dollop on each beautiful orb, "we'll just have to go in for a swim, it says on the bottle that it's not waterproof."

It took me five glorious minutes to ensure that the lotion was evenly spread. Ronnie didn't see any of it having closed her eyes. She simply made a very pleasant mewing sound at regular intervals. They were a simply stupendous pair of tits and I was very reluctant to leave them but needs must.

I shuffled down a little further such that I could cover her surprisingly flat tummy.

"You deserting me?"

"Thought I'd stop by for a second coat on the way back up. Tummy."

Reaching down she squirted a line, left to right, dead centre on her navel followed by a vertical from just below her glorious breasts, across her navel and down... further.

"Enough?"

"I'll ask for more if I need it."

I spread the lotion over quickly then returned to enjoy rubbing it in much more slowly.

"WOW! That's impressive," I exclaimed delightedly as soon as I started work on her tummy.

"Why thank you, kind Sir," she chuckled, "just because I'm big in certain places," she sniggered, "doesn't mean I'm fat nor that I don't watch my diet nor exercise."

"Err, no, of course not. Didn't mean to imply... err, sorry."

"Don't worry. The look of utter surprise on your face was priceless! Very flattering. You nearly finished?"

"Legs? Unless you've had enough?"

"Legs I'd like, how do you want them?" she teased.

I raised onto one knee lifting the other as high a practicable.

"Open!"

They parted.

"Wider."

They widened. I placed my knee down between them and brought the other over so that I was kneeling between her parted legs. They opened wider still without any word from me.

"That'll have to be enough, they won't go any wider without physical help from a man," she whispered eagerly.

"I'll see if I can find one. Rest your right ankle on my left shoulder."

It rose and rested effortlessly. I held my hand out for a large dollop then spread it all the way up her thigh before holding out for a second dollop. That was spread over her shins. I lifted her foot and carefully used the rest on her ankle, foot and between her toes.

"That tickles!"

I ignored her. Placing her ankle back on my shoulder I started to massage her lower leg, delicately, returning to the lotion on her thighs for replacement. With the lower leg complete I shuffled forward such that the leg was nearly vertical and held my hand out for more lotion.

"Everywhere?"

"Absolutely!"

Starting just above her knee I worked my hands steadily up her thighs, front and back inside and out. By the time I reached the top I had very little lotion left on my hands at all. Dragging my fingers tenderly across her totally smooth mons I worked them between her swollen pussy lips. She sighed contentedly and moved her left leg further outwards.

"Thought you said you'd need a man to help you part them further," I teased as my searching finger found her clitty and circled it experimentally.

"You obviously found one," she grunted as a shudder shook her magnificent tits.

My thumb joined my finger and together they stroked, squeezed and stretched her clitty until a proper climax rocketed through her beautiful body.

"Fuck! That was incredible! So, you're telling me you can't play with my tits but you can finger-fuck me to a fantastic orgasm?" she laughed.

"I wasn't finger-fucking you," I explained innocently, "I was simply applying sunscreen to the delicate places you wouldn't want the sun to burn, yer 'onour. Swap legs!"

The right leg went back down to the towel and the left rose perfectly to rest upon my shoulder. Once it was in place the right swung further outwards.

"You needn't waste time doing that leg, if you've better things to do," she tempted.

"But then I'd just be fingering you. The local authority might object to that,"

"Pity," came the replying chuckle.

My hand was held out, dollop's applied as required and I found myself with lotion free hands once more right at the top of the inner thigh of her left leg.

"Everywhere?" I checked.

She grinned happily.

"Everywhere you suspect that you might have missed."

My finger slipped easily between her swollen folds and deep into her wetness with no resistance. The response was instant and really quite noisy for a public place. When I used my thumb to press on her clitty she clamped both hands firmly over her mouth and concentrated on thrusting her hips up onto my fingers. The hands managed to reduce her noise to muffled wheezes.

"Sorry about that," she spluttered once both her feet were safely back on the towel and she'd recovered enough to speak.

Laying down beside her I made a point of licking my cum covered finger.

"Ummm, scrumptious! Feeling more relaxed now, young Lady?"

### ### ###

"Ohh, yes! Very. Where was I?"

"Erm... jerking about on the towels?"

She giggled;

"Yeah! I was, wasn't I? Your fault entirely and you can do it again any time you like! My bucket list;

Well, you've probably gathered it involved getting naked on a nudist beach but that's not really all. Like I said I made the list a long time ago and a long time a go I was a young woman... late teens early twenties, I could probably have got naked pretty much anywhere. Youthful spirits and all that. When I was crewing, do I mean screwing?, around the Greek Islands I was invariably topless. Rich men with expensive yachts don't engage eye candy to be fully dressed all the time. I wore the smallest bikini possible when we came into port. A skirt and top if we went ashore and while out at sea I was topless. Once I'd got to know the skippers paying guests I usually ended up naked most of the time. Hey I may not have been paid to act as crew but I was enjoying expensive luxury cruises for the entire season at zero cost to myself.

I picked up some good tips from the clients and a decent bonus at the end of the season. So, getting naked wasn't a problem, at that age. It wouldn't have been a challenge. My bucket list was/is full of challenges. My challenge was to get naked in public when I no longer had the body of an early twenties female on the prowl. On the other hand I didn't want to leave it so late I could walk along Oxford Street without being noticed."

"Err, what does Alan think of this?" I asked tentatively.

"Ah, well Alan traded me in for a younger model at his firms New Year's Eve party. That was the catalyst I s'pose."

"Sorry to hear that."

"Don't be. It was getting stale anyway. He managed to find an alternative before I did is all. Out came the bucket list. Now would be a very good time to tick this one off.

I came down in February, howling gale! Magnificent! Waves so high they were breaking over the end of the pier, all I could see was crashing white foam. Madeira Drive was closed so I parked up on Marine Parade and hung on to the railings while I looked over the top. Beautiful, absolutely wonderful. I had all the right gear on so headed down Dukes Mound to see if I could get anywhere near the beach. I love a storm, if I'm not at sea of course. I walked along towards the marina and felt the wind suddenly stop so knew I was in the shelter of that big mound. I didn't go any further just looked for a suitable parking space for next time before returning to my car and drove home along the coast then through the country. Wish I could afford one of those places over the road. They must be wonderful in the winter months.

I came back three weeks ago, my final attempt, I'd tried twice before but chickened out at the last minute and went on the normal beach in my bikini. I parked up and sorted myself out. I was wearing my bikini, a dress and sandals my bag had all the usual. Decision time, out of the car, turn left and get naked or right and wear my bikini all day?

I turned left and headed for the mound. There was a guy parading up and down on the top of the mound. Not a very good specimen, so I thought I'd give it a go. Round the mound and walked down the beach, found a place, settled and removed my dress then I sat down. People walked passed on their way to the sea and on the way back. They gave me funny looks. After about ten minutes I took my top off. The funny looks changed to smiles and encouraging nods. Fifteen minutes later I removed my bottoms. I got a couple of friendly 'thumbs up' from those around me and a very subdued round of applause from a couple of ladies behind me. I sat, all hunched up and covering everything for the next god knows how long. That was uncomfortable so I eventually laid back, made a pillow of my bag and closed my eyes. I was on my own, just me and the sound of the surf rattling the pebbles. I relaxed, totally and promptly fell asleep.

When I awoke I wasn't even disorientated, just very relaxed and comfortable. Nobody had laughed at me or jeered. I was just another person on the beach. It felt good if a little of an anticlimax. I raised myself up onto my elbows. There were a lot more people about but it wasn't crowded like the normal beaches.

A lad, late teens early twenties was sitting in front of me about ten feet away and a little off to the left. He kept looking in my direction or at something over my right shoulder. I turned that way to have a peek at what was taking so much of his attention and could see nothing. Didn't think anything of it so dug out my sunglasses to cover my moves and put them on. Settled back on my elbows to look out to sea and do a little people watching.

It didn't take me long to realise that what was demanding so much of his attention was me! 'Bloody 'ell. That's not too bad for an old 'un' I chuckled to myself. Made me feel pretty good to be honest. I watched him watching me under the cover of my dark glasses. His arm would jerk up and down a few times then stop for a while. He'd look back at me and do it again. 'He's having a wank! He's edging himself!' Next time he looked at me I smiled. Even from that distance I could see he was embarrassed but it didn't stop him looking and wanking. Next time I smiled again and the time after that.

When he looked the time after that I'd parted my legs a little, for his pleasure. That time he smiled back at me. I didn't actually see him cum but suddenly he jumped and grabbed something from his bag while his body reacted just like he'd shot his load into his hankie. That made me cum, just a little one but I felt good about a youngster wanking while looking at my naked body. Wicked ain't I?"

"Nope! Not at all. It's good to spread a little happiness when you can. How wet did it make you?"

"Soaked! Don't tell the girls in the office but I got my toys out that night."

"Won't. Promise. We're off duty. You're just a friend on the beach, OK?"

"Yep! Thanks. Pity though. They'd be green with envy if I was able to tell them you rubbed my sunscreen all over," she giggled.

"They know you've come to the nudist beach?"

"Oh, yes. No big deal about that. Mary and Sue were a bit envious I could tell. Anne called me a brazen huzzy then added that she wished she had the nerve. Nobody said anything unpleasant but then I'm the boss."

"It's entirely up to you what you tell them. On the basis that one of them or their friends could be on this beach at this very moment, I'm happy for you to tell them about what we do on this beach together, OK?"

12